[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have surgery >regret >tfw no penis I have no desire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: sad.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
80 KB, 500x421
>have surgery
>regret
>tfw no penis

I have no desire to go back being a man, my penis was an useless piece of meat yet I miss it for some reason. Anyone else share this feeling?
If you're pre-op but want to have surgery, don't you get afraid of regretting it later?
>>
>>5401574
Nope. I'm 7 months post-op and I couldn't feel happier. Having a vagina instead of a penis is a great feeling, I don't miss having that thing attached to me for one second.
>>
>>5401574
Year post-op here. Never missed it once. I've never felt happier. Sometimes I try to see if I miss it but I just can't seem to find any regret. Except that I hate having to sit down to pee ALL THE TIME, but that's just an inconvenience, I don't want a penis.
>>
I want SRS just so I can laugh at myself for being such a faggot that I had my dick cut off
>>
what if you don't want a sexually functional penis or vagina?
in an ideal world i would have nothing there.
alas, peeing is something we have to do.
it's the only thing holding me back from wanting my dick removed, is it makes peeing so much easier. but i don't want anything there. no pork sword, no beef curtains, just nothing.
>>
>>5401625
this, haven't been happier since I got the operation
>>
>>5401684
Same here. I really wish I didn't have any genitals.

I have a guy friend who shares the feeling, but considering he has 3 kids I really doubt he means it.
>>
>>5401625
How can you be happy with a vagina that doesn't function like a real one?
>>
>>5401684
>thinking you pee from the vagina
>>
>>5401771
>thinking i thought you pee from the vagina
i wasn't even discussing vaginas past the fact that i don't want one. i was only considering the toss-up between keeping my dick as a hose, or having that entire area reduced to a pee-hole and nothing else.
>>
pre-op mtf here

srs scares the hell out of me. I know for a fact if i could snap my fingers and magically replace my thinger with a vagina i totally would, i have no fear of regret.
the thing is, what if the surgery doesnt go well? what if i have worse sexual function, and sensitivity than i do now? What if the surgeon does a botch job and fuck it up completely? What if it doesnt look like the real deal? Ive seen many before and afters that look horrible. i want a nice/natural looking vagina.
>>
Pre-op, maybe I'm retarded but I'm really optimistic about SRS. Unless it's a complete hackjob axewound, otherwise I'm really really looking forward to it.
>>
>>5401817
OP here. I probably feel that way because my surgery didn't go too well. It functions perfectly but it doesn't looks good due to something that clogged up on the side.

I wanted to fix it by the doctor is being suspect of killing a few girls. I'm afraid of ending worse than I am now.
>>
>>5401966
where did you go? ask another doctor to fix it.
>>
I'm gonna hold out till srs surgery is better, I'd rather have a cute natural penis than a botchy looking neovag
>>
>>5401574
Sorry it didn't work out like you hoped :(
>>
>>5401802
The point is you don't need a vagina nor a penis to piss, so it's moot to bring pissing up as if it necessitates genitals
>>
>>5401574
>shit post /lgbt/
>kek
>"tfw tranny wiv regret xD"
>>
>>5401769
It functions close enough to not make me really care. It certainly functions more like one than a penis or ass hole.
>>
sounds like you're experiencing some bodily dysphoria
>>
>>5401966
Utter utter bullshit.

If anyone is too retarded to see this is a troll, posting all the "not a real vagina" "chopping ur dick off is dangerous" arguments /pol/ always uses, but under the guise of a "trans" person to give him some legitimacy, you deserve to be lied to
>>
>>5401966
Go to a different surgeon. My surgeon does revision on vaginas from other surgeons all the time.
>>
>>5403461
Youre falling for it anon
>>
>>5403447
>>5403458
>I have no desire to go back being a man
Stop being so fucking defensive.

>>5401986
>>5403461
Yeah I'm seeing with my surgeon what can be done. Have to save money though. What I was afraid of is it getting worse.

The surgeon I went is the one who brought the penile inversion technique to my country, and did countless of them. He was the best I could've gone to, guess I just got unlucky.

>>5401769
Guess you're also the kind to preach that if you don't have the right cromossomes and can't get pregnant, you're not a "real girl".
>>
>>5401625
What does the sex feel like?
>>
>>5404850
>Guess you're also the kind to preach that if you don't have the right cromossomes and can't get pregnant, you're not a "real girl".

I am trans myself and unfortunately, that statement is kinda right. Not the pregnant part, but the chromosomes part in specific. Plus, we trans never had the experiences actual girls have during their childhood, teen years, etc.
>>
gay guy here. why would you ever get surgery? the cock is the one thing you people have over real women. cis women are superior in every way except for that. men want chicks with dicks so the moment you get rid of your best selling point you just became a 2nd rate women. men will always pick cis women over trans, unless they keep a little extra something that cis women dont have and men desire.
>>
>>5405041
yes but you'd say that because you're a gay guy and love the D every which way
>>
>>5405046
so? the moment I crossdress and put makeup+wig on there are a large array of men that would otherwise find me disgusting wanting to have sex with me

you guys get to be even more feminine so you get access to an even vaster demographic of men desiring you. if you have a fake vagina they might still settle for you for the lack of something better but at the end of the day they will get on their computers and jack off to dickgirls and wish you still had yours.
>>
File: literally what.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
literally what.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>5405045
>the cock
>you people
>real women
>men want chicks with dicks
>best selling point
>a little extra something

Where do I even begin with this post?
There are things more important that making yourself into a viable commodity at the expense of your own happiness and sanity.
I don't want no god damn gay man playing with my bits I would rather be alone.
BOKE.
>>
>>5405045
I didn't do stuff do attract men, I did it for myself. The kind of man who worries about this stuff isn't the kind of man I want to get involved with, anyway; it's probably better they don't consider me as an option, saves a lot of headache.

>>5404967
>Plus, we trans never had the experiences actual girls have during their childhood, teen years, etc.
I, for one, am glad I got the opportunity to do "boy things". Playing with Legos, sports, videogames, never worrying about my appearance, etc was much more meaningful than learning how to be a wife and mom.
>>
>>5405068
tumblr please

>I don't want no god damn gay man playing with my bits
It's not gay men who want to play with your bits. gay men want masculine guys

>>5405081
>The kind of man who worries about this stuff isn't the kind of man I want to get involved with, anyway
which is why you're gonna have a miserable lonely life
>>
>>5405088
How the hell is that tumblr?
>straight men want to play with cocks
Are you trying to put other people back in the closet? You can not be serious, if you're a man and you like cocks you're bi or gay. Even if you were right I don't want anybody playing with it anyway.
>>
>>5405088
So you're one of those people who thinks you need to marry to be happy?

We all know where that mentality leads to.
>>
>>5405100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMoEs7eQeZE
>>
>>5405107
>you're one of those people who thinks you need to marry to be happy?
but i'm sure being sexually desirable, specially while you're young, plays an important role in being happy
>>
>>5405045
Cause I really, really don't want to have a penis. I know it's hard for a guy to understand that but it's more about relieving negative emotions than weighing a list of pros and cons
>>
>>5405108
Neuroscientists explain why they're "totally not gay" for liking cocks. Alright fine whatever, you can have the benefit of the doubt, doesn't change anything.
>>
>>5405111
>no, but i'm sure being sexually desirable, specially while you're young, plays an important role in being happy
forgot the no at the beggining

>>5405114
right, so you're totally lesbian if you are attacted to ftms because vagina = girl. hurr durr
>>
>>5405121
I'm not attracted to vulvas.
>>
>>5405114
and even if straight guys who like girls with cocks are little bisexual, it's not like a dickless tranny will ever be desired by a decent well adjusted 100% straight guy
>>
>>5405125
because vulvas are by no means the female equivalent visual cue of the penis. Breasts and curvy asses would be a better comparison.

I'm gay and I think female tits are great to look at. not attracted to girls though.
>>
>>5405126
Would you rather be something that you hate or be single? There's no good choice here but there is a worse one.
>>
>>5405134
I don't know what your point is now, but I'm not attracted to any of that.
>>
>>5405081
Then why don't you stay living as a men, since boy experiences are so much more important to you?
>>
>>5405045
It's a good thing I don't want men to want me. Men are fucking gross.
>>
File: nope.png (197 KB, 300x410) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
197 KB, 300x410
>>5405169
>Men are fucking gross.
>>
>>5405163
Were. Past tense.
>>
>>5401574
the next step is suicide
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.