[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does bodily dysphoria just "pop up" one day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: hot-dog-dog.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hot-dog-dog.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
I'm a closeted Mtf, in that, I would love to be able to present myself as a qt girl. Even though my bod is very masculine, I don't hate it very much and I like my penor as well. The desire to be a qt girl is still so strong though. Does bodily dysphoria just pop up one day?
>>
> I'm a closeted Mtf

http://www.genderpsychology.org/transsexual/benjamin_gd.html

id say youre a type 1, 2 or 3.

no trans.
>>
It's possible that repressed feelings might surface if you open your mind up

But generally I would say no. If you don't hate being male now then I don't see why you would hate it later

>>5400414
I was gonna shit on you for using such outdated criteria but I was kinda shocked by how accurate it seems desu
>>
>>5398980
I am MTF, for me my dysphoria just fluncuates

one day im feeling alright and hopeful

the next day i just want to stay in bed
>>
>>5398980
I don't really think about it too much on a day to day basis, as long as i avoid mirrors and i'm not really talking much. Basically if nothing reminds me i have a disgusting man body i usually have a pretty good day.
>>
>>5398980

The closer you get to passing the worst it gets

at least that how it was for me
>>
I never consciously hated my body but I always felt pretty detached from it without realizing it. I wear exclusively gender-neutral, shapeless clothes because as soon as I put on classy male clothes, I feel like I'm not myself. Hearing my recorded voice makes me freak out because it's way lower than the voice my head hears when I talk. I have no wish to get /fit/ and my posture is horrendous.

But since I realized that I might be trans, I've started hating my beard/leg hair or short hair. In fact it's very much like the more I experiment on a part of my body (shaving, wigs, etc.) the more I despise the fact that it's male-gendered especially when I'm in public.

I feel like I can't have a deeper physical experience of the world because I don't want to experience it in a male body and the more time passes, the more that lack is weighing me down.
>>
Deff. For me it was two decades of feeling like "I guess I'm fine with being a guy, being a girl sounds so much better though, I guess the grass is always greener as they say"

Then suddenly "Oh my god my body is disgusting male puberty is disgusting this didn't make me happy at all This sucks jesus christ rough skin and facial hair everywhere make it STOP."
>>
>>5409082
Your post sparked something inside me.. scary.

I've been a crossdresser once, but lost interest when stuff X happened.. (which nuked my entire life to shit at the time)

Now that i finally have my shit together, i realized it.
Goddamn, I dun have almost any "general" body hair!
And in the small regions where i do, their color is the same color as my skin, and easily shaveable.

I got a quite feminine look too, movement, style, and tone ain't too bad either, and I love my eyebrows <3

Should I start to explore a lil once again? Maybe i skipped half of my puberty or something?
>>
>>5409105
me wantz to feel cute and be called beautiful once more..
>>
>>5398980
>I am not transgender
>I do not experience dysphoria
>I just feel like being a girl, why not?
You're not trans buddy. Probably crossdressing fetish. Or maybe you're just not very masculine. But you're not trans
>>
>>5400606
Well that's not dysphoria fluctuating, that's how depressed it makes you.
I can be hopefully some days, and why, not? Sometimes I look okay or pretty good, but I'm still dysphoric still wish I didn't have a dick, wish I looked 100% female, wish I had a womb and could have kids
>>
>>5406344
Lol no. The more I pass the better I feel. Sure minor shit like shoulders or hips can upset me, but everything else is okay, and I pass pretty well. Never been misgendered by someone who didn't already know me
>>
>>5398980
My advice is that most people are thinking too hard about this. You're likely enough to be trans that you should get the opinion of a professional just to be sure.
>>
>>5400455
>I was gonna shit on you for using such outdated criteria but I was kinda shocked by how accurate it seems desu
Anyone can write shit that "makes sense" or are "relatable". That's what horoscopes are about.

Even autogynephilia was debunked as a theory that should be applied to transsexuals, but legbutts still keep saying that they are AGP just because they relate to the criteria.

Freud was wrong.
>>
>>5398980
>I don't hate it very much
so you do hate it? anything specific?
>>5409105
are you OP? so is your body very masculine or feminine?
>>
>>5398980
Maybe you are transgender and not transsexual.
>>
>>5409457
Do I hate my body? Yes. Not because it's too masculine though, purely because I'm overweight and have hated my body for as long as I can remember. I enjoy the thought of getting fit though and being able to rock girl clothes, maybe even go public.
>>
>>5409733
>and have hated my body for as long as I can remember.
elaborate please.

>I enjoy the thought of getting fit though
>and being able to rock girl clothes
so do you want to present as a qt girl in public or as a fit guy in girl clothes? pic related though maybe not as lewd.
>>
>>5409748
I have pretty much been either obese or overweight since I was 10 years old. Fat jokes ran my life until 19 when I lost like 60 pounds, putting me in the overweight category. I'd like to be able to see my abs at least once in my life to feel better about myself but I don't wanna be too muscular. Being able to pull off girl clothes seems like a fun bonus.
>>
>>5409756
so you'd like to be androgynous? you still wanna be recognized as a man though? sometimes crossdressing for fun?
what desire to be a girl were you talking about?
>>
>>5409457
I'm not OP. my body is kinda slim and .. uhh.. maybe i'll post an image later -- if i get a good one. Just a sec
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 764x1064) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 764x1064
>>5409457
Quite shy with myself, so -- uhh.. what do nao?
>>
>>5410362
hey -- you? Dun leave me hanging
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.