[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy Butch Lesbians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1395064601268.jpg (38 KB, 475x299) Image search: [Google]
1395064601268.jpg
38 KB, 475x299
I recently had a run in with a crowd of Lesbian tomboys. They are all drug addicts and would steal your pants off if they could. They are promiscuous and seem generally insane. The one girl would love me one day and the next try to stab me for example. They have recently declared some sort of vendetta against me after I reported a number of them to the police for breaking in and stealing my stuff and my other peoples' stuff. Considering you lot are akin, can you guys help me understand these people? They seem so strange to me and I can hardly understand their reasons for drug abuse or dressing like boys... Why do they have to steal everything for drugs? please welp.
>>
Why do you think I have anything in common with a bunch of insane junkies? I'm just a nerd that goes to university.
>>
File: 1450026056211.png (483 KB, 761x809) Image search: [Google]
1450026056211.png
483 KB, 761x809
>>5397320
Similar mental illnesses?
>>
that's not butch lesbian behavior, that's junkie behavior. all junkies behave that way, lesbian or not. addiction makes you desperate and drugs make you careless, selfish and crazy, so junkies steal. the end.
>>
File: 1449510560001.jpg (100 KB, 776x651) Image search: [Google]
1449510560001.jpg
100 KB, 776x651
>>5397402
But I think their mental illness caused their addiction.
>>
File: addict.jpg (165 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
addict.jpg
165 KB, 900x900
>>5397408
Having been a junkie, I doubt it. More likely a shitty life lead to needing to escape reality.
>>
File: 1450016233875.png (238 KB, 458x482) Image search: [Google]
1450016233875.png
238 KB, 458x482
>>5397737
could you tell me more friend...
>>
I think the problem here is the drug addiction and general criminality, not the fact that they're lesbian or tomboyish.
>>
Hey, I'm a ctraight cis guy who's here to perv on bi chicks lezbos and learn enough about non passing ftms to reliably pick them out of a crowd and fuck them raw.

Unless you're a total dominating violent and slightly rapey Chad Thundercock or Jamal Longdick and have your own place decent job and have the dick of death...they'll treat you like shit.
If you are said Chad/Jamal then befriend the alpha dyke of the group, get her high, get her defenses down, then absolutely destroy that pussy in every way humanly possible. Make her think she's getting violently raped by a pack of coked up stallions.

I mean that bitch better be sore, walking funny and dripping spunk for days after.
Then treat her like one part property one part friend.
Two things will happen. Your house wont' be broken into anymore and they'll all want the dick or they'll want you dead.

Or, if they're ugly and the violent manhating uberdyke type, you can can just curbstomp the shit out of all of them. I mean they're assholes junkies and scumbags who have a vendetta against you. Why treat them like humans beings.
>>
>>5399751
Oh hey, an MtF who's finally open about his motivations.
>>
>>5399769
I'm not an MtF.
And don't try to make me a part of your weird ass little cold war your two groups have going.
>>
>>5399782
Too late, it might be safer if you were castrated anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.