[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you lose your sex drive on E?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
Seriously, AGP is degenerate as fuck and I just want it to go away so I can focus on other shit in life, even if it means I have to become a "woman".
>>
>>5397131
AAs
>>
I had a low sex drive before and my sex drive went way up to the point where my boyfriend can drive me crazy just with sex talk over the phone.

idk about AGP stuff though and it seems to be different for everyone
>>
File: 1404689489986.jpg (58 KB, 632x576) Image search: [Google]
1404689489986.jpg
58 KB, 632x576
>>5397131
I lost mine for a good year, then it came back stronger than ever before. Having sex drive isn't AGP, being turned on by yourself is AGP.
>>
>>5397152
I'm completely turned on by myself. When I'm horny, all I can think about is transforming into a sexy sexy girly. Sometimes "invisible" men enter my fantasies to make me feel like a true girl as well, heh.
>>
>>5397175
Well that's AGP as fuck. But who cares, go ahead, be a girl. Your perverse nature isn't something others need to know about. And if your fetish doesn't end up being strong enough to fuel your transition all the way, at least the world has another femmy guy in it.
>>
>>5397175
AGP isn't real, they said
>>
>>5397131
Estrogen alone? I have no idea. It always leads to more longing for me. Idk abt autogynephilia, but um if it's masturbatory, you do sortof do that less. Instead you will still toss and turn shifting your thighs over crushes, then wonder "Why are my boobs so warm, do I need to touch my boobs? Yes clearly I needed to touch my boobs." In all this is probably more time consuming than if you could just relieve yourself. Longing feels don't really abate until your late 20s ime. I still almost paw the air thinking of some people tho. When that fucks off, I have no idea.
>>
But it can't always be agp if you have sexual fantasies and it just so happens in those fantasies you're a woman. Like I don't understand, I'm not going to be a man in my fantasy that's dumb. Or are mtf just expected to be completely asexual?
>>
>>5397283
Being a woman in your fantasies isn't AGP. It's AGP when it's shit like literally jacking off to the idea of having boobs or wearing panties or whatever.
>>
>>5397264
Ideally, I'd like for my sexual fantasies and longings to not defy all of reality and at least be somewhat doable.

Right now I show no hint of femaleness, my parents are going to literally disown me for this, I'm a pretty decent looking dude but not happy whatsoever.

Idk, this kinda just sucks ass in every way.
>>
>>5397131
No, not fully. It did mostly go away.

What are your E, and T levels? Some T is needed for female sex drive.
>>
>>5397264
Gah I know this feel. Once I hit about 3 months in I stopped masturbating and just would toss and turn in bed thinking about my crush while my genitals sort of ached with a tiny amount of pleasure.

Yet I had no desire to 'release' it. It's better then having to masturbate every day or else you become crazy from T but the estrogen induced equivalent has it's own problems (tfw you can never be with your crush)
>>
>>5398295
E is way worse about it imo. If you get distracted by romantic thoughts then there's nothing you can do to make them go away
>>
>>5398308
I tend to agree it's worse in the sense that you cannot get relief from it.

BUT I still wouldn't trade back because I feel better then I ever felt before even if I have to become a hopeless romantic idiot who falls in love with ever qt guy I see.
>>
>>5397131
it starts by going down to nothing for a while and then skyrocketing beyond everything you've ever known into "I will literally fuck anything and everything I can" mode
>>
i lost my energy and vitality but not sex drive
>>
>>5398667
Well God dammit... this means that I'm still going to fetishize my own transformation. Fuck this green Earth.
>>
>>5397131
Sex drive..? Oh yeah that thing. Yeah definitely gone. That thing disappeared like... 3 months in.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.