[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hon Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: cwc.jpg (48 KB, 704x960) Image search: [Google]
cwc.jpg
48 KB, 704x960
Your average /lgbt/ hon, everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GevY7tLRvcY&feature=share
>>
Aww. Chris Chan is really starting to grow on me.
>>
>>5397486
>That video
>Aww.
why?
>>
>>5397738
I am starting to really feel bad for this person honestly. Bullying is wrong.
>>
>>5397745
>Bullying is wrong.
Nobody has bullied Chris for some time. All of his current woes and misery are self-imposed. Macing some gamestop employee and defacing private property is not the result of "bullying".
>>
>>5396873
omg, hes like a more disgusting version of buffalo bill
>>
>>5397776
Rude.
>>
>>5397755
Well apparantly this person is having emotional difficulty. Maybe the bullying did damage? People hate Christine cause maybe her struggles hit a little close to home on this board.

Like how closet gays are the biggest homophobes type of thing.
>>
>>5397906
>her
>>
File: 1442974976572.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1442974976572.gif
646 KB, 512x481
Oh god the worlds greatest comedy writers could never ever invent a character like chris chan, ive been posting on 4chan since it was made and have known about chris forever and he just keeps reinvitng himself into new forms of autistic hilarity.
We really have to make him the face of the tranny movement somehow, thats what old 4chan would have done
>>
>>5397906
>People hate Christine cause maybe her struggles hit a little close to home on this board.

People started hating Chris LONG before the whole trans thing. Back in the day he was the poster child for delusional, self-obsessed nerd dudes that spent all day masturbating to cartoon characters. He was 4chan's id. The only that's changed since Chris decided he was trans is that retards like >>5398313 that pretend to be oldfags think he's some kind of "SJW" now even though he's still as hilariously homophobic and racist as ever.
>>
File: benjamin-franklin.jpg (112 KB, 370x470) Image search: [Google]
benjamin-franklin.jpg
112 KB, 370x470
Chris Chan looks like a young Benjamin Franklin now.
>>
>>5398354
ah. I am not aware of his past. I feel bad when people are hurting. I want people to feel good. I am emotional and it is Christmas time.
>>
>>5398451
Some people really need to feel bad sometimes though
>>
>>5398451
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>5398575
I have never been to tumbler even once. I am just sensitive
>>
>>5398503

I watched some of the videos. I feel bad for her. I would give her hugs and help her organize her stuff. It is messy.
>>
>>5398643
He's a man. A grown adult man
>>
>>5398651
I try to accept that if someone says they are transsexual that they are. Regardless of how passable they are.

When people judge me harshly I feel terrible.
>>
>>5398630
Well broadcasting your sensitivity is something done frequently on tumblr, so you'll forgive my assumption.
>>
>>5398666
Listen, Satan. If you don't know Chris Chan, please go to his wiki and read up on his life. His life is like a sitcom of various attempts to find a "sweetheart". If anybody is delusional enough to think that becoming a hon will get him girls, it's Chris.
>>
>>5398682
I forgive. Ever since I saw that thread where people messed with the pretty cam girl and made her cry I just hate seeing ha ha let's bully people threads.
>>
>>5398698
Wait what? Become trans to get girls? I don't want to read it if it will make me ashamed of all things trans. The stupid Stephinee 6 year old psycho is making me ill enough already.
>>
File: 1435102545042.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1435102545042.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>5396873
chris-chan is the poster child for trans as a mental illness.
>>
>>5398765

100x this.
>>
>>5396873
If there was a show based on Chris' life, it would be cancelled because nobody would believe such a ridiculous plot. There would be no suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>5398765

or some people might be "trans" as a result of a mental disorder, but not all trans are trans because of that
>>
File: 270px-1256079873949.jpg (24 KB, 270x176) Image search: [Google]
270px-1256079873949.jpg
24 KB, 270x176
/thread
>>
>>5399804
It's so comically bad it can't even count as nsfw.
>>
This is an important instructional video for all trans women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxpRkMxTMAE&feature=player_embedded
>>
>>5399803
It's frustrating you can't suggest this is true, it'd be political/professional suicide.
>>
>>5399847
I feel the same way and I'm mtf.
I feel like it could clear up some things and push towards research as to causes for trans.

Mine might very well be that something got fucked up in development, but someone else might legitimately just be a weirdo or need a different type of treatment than I need.

I can agree with some "progressive" sentiment on some things, but it can hinder things too.
>>
>>5398729
The cwcki doesn't really touch on the trans stuff very much except for the really early hints (like Chris identifying as a "tomgirl").
>>
>>5400117
Maybe this person is really trans and all the other stuff was to try and cope.

Maybe if they would make friends and get healthy they could be happy.

We should try to help each other be happy.
>>
>>5396873
Juuuuuuuullllliiiiiiiieeeeeeee
Juuuuuuuuuuullllllliiiiieeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>5400782
No. No it isn't. He's fucking retarded and clutching at straws because he's a perverted blow up doll fucking autist with aspergers. Pamperchu was fucked up mentally like chrischan, but if you saw his videos, he was a sweet heart who just didn't understand how fucking weird he was. Poor pamperchu had a generic form of cancer I believe. I remember watching him go through chemo and he was like 16 man.
>>
>>5400827

Omg that is sad. All of this is sad to me. I don't know why. I guess I am projecting my self onto this person a bit too much.
>>
what the fuck is with his face

he looks like he's in pain
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.