[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bruce is Transphobic for telling the truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: guce.jpg (445 KB, 1500x1192) Image search: [Google]
guce.jpg
445 KB, 1500x1192
In an incredible display of a lack of self awareness, Bruce has managed to both be correct, and yet still get called transphobic by people who, correctly, dont consider him trans

>If you’re out there and, to be honest with you, if you look like a man in a dress, it makes people uncomfortable

Absolutely correct. Hons need to stop, let the younger transtioners who pass be the face of trans people, then maybe they'd actually be accepted.

But Bruce seems to be forgetting, he IS one of these men in a dress:

>So the first thing I can do is try to present myself well. I want to dress well. I want to look good.

Kinda missing the mark on that one.

But anyway, poor people are pissed because they dont have the money for dozens of surgeries, and in typical knee-jerk reaction, have labelled him "transphobic"

What do you think? Link to full story below

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/12/13/caitlyn-jenner-accused-of-transphobia/
>>
America should take cues from Thailand and allow over the counter meds with no prescriptions required.
>>
>>5391711
thailand is a shit hole where daily muslim suicide bombings and raping AND slavery exist.

we should probably not try to be like them
>>
>>5391688
The message to take away from all this: they didn't transition for themselves, they transitioned because they want more attention and more money.
>>
>>5391688
I didn't vote for her
>>
H O N S B T F O
O
N
S

B
T
F
O
>>
I don't really get what "playing the role" means though
But I don't get why people overreact to everything Jenner says, just another pointless Kardashian family extension and "media personality" who is ready to say and do anything to get attention
>>
>>5391732
no different to be honest
>>
>>5391732
I mean Thailand is probably one of the better Asian countries that isn't like...China Japan or worst Korea
>>
>>5391855
irony
>>
Caitlyn actually looks really good in that picture. Usually I hate on her but she looks good there. And I like the jacket
>>
>>5391688
>him
pls don't misgender brucelina
>>
>>5391732
Isn't that more of a problem near their borders since they're surrounded my muslim shitholes?
>>
>>5391688
I don't get what point you're trying to make here, is there are any?
>>
>>5392391
I think this is about the only picture I've seen that she does. Also, is it just me or are her posture and mannerisms appalling? I haven't seen videos, just pics but she seems to lurch around like this massive beast.
>>
>>5392661
A lot of the younger generation don't really care, they may grow out of Islam down the line or something.
>>
>>5392721
She's likely still getting used to the muscle changes. When one is older, it takes a few years to fully adjust.
>>
>>5391688
We should be doing everything we can to make body-transformation tech as cheap, accessible, and powerful as possible. Not just for the trannies but for everyone.

Hormones should be OTC, FFS should cost $1k or less. We should be making better prosthetic parts. FreeToms should have a neural interface. There's no excuse for shitty body transformations in this day and age.
>>
>>5391688
Did jen say any more fucked up shit after that? This is too funny.
>>
>>5391732
Thailand is actually a very safe country you are exaggerating all of these that also exist in America to higher extents.
>>
>>5392712
Its called "discussion" dear anon. I put forward a news story, skim the relevant information, provide a link to the full story, and then people offer their opinion on any aspect of it.
What do you think of what Jenner said?
What do you think of Jenner in general?
What do you think of the response to what Jenner said?

Discussion is pretty commonplace, are you new to existence or something?
>>
People just need to calm the fuck down and not give a shit about her opinions. That's why they're called opinions, because everyone can have one. Surprises me how a marginalized group like the LGBTQ community can be so close-minded, judgemental and non-inclusive towards Caitlyn. Not every damn trans person has to be a gun-hating libtard. Appreciate diversity.
>>
>>5393663

I don't hate Jenner because he has opinions I don't agree with, I hate Jenner because he killed a woman and is being touted around as a hero and brave and all this other shit and being treated as though he's the face of the transgender community.
>>
>>5393752
I hate Jenner because he isnt transgender, he's a crossdressing fetishist, and letting a fetishist speak for people with a medical condition is demonstrably bad
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.