[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DIY Hormones under 18
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1734.png (2 MB, 986x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1734.png
2 MB, 986x1000
Is there any way someone could get hormones off the internet while under 18? My "friend" has conservative parents who won't ever let them get hormones, so they are going to have to get spiro and estrogen by themselves, but they only have a paypal account. What website will accept paypal?
>>
>>5388939
Tell your "friend" that 4chan is an 18+ website.
>>
>>5388960
That's why I'm asking for him :^) faggot
>>
tell your friend to fucking do it
this is my number one regret i could have started at 15 but i didn't

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

ill get the information but first priority i have to make sure you fucking do it before nods finish their hot pocket
>>
just dumping selfmed info without fully reading it don't want this to 404 and you to become a hon

https://web.archive.org/web/20100617185354/http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=Hormones#What_sites_do_you_recommend_for_buying_hormones_to_self-medicate.3F
>>
https://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/text/self%20med/

also idk if you can buy prepaid credit cards with PayPal but try that
>>
http://www.tsroadmap.com/early/mailbox.html
>>
>>5388997
>>5388993
>>5388985
Thanks so much
>>
>>5389002
im just happy to help girls like you

you better pass for me

start working on your voice early (like right now whenever your family isnt around) , its really annoying and takes along time
>>
>>5389069
Yep! I've been working on that for a couple months but it's pretty hard.

It's pretty ironic that I could buy heroin right now but not Spiro.
>>
>>5388939
Just order some pueraria mirifica online and message the merchant telling them to put "video game" or some generic shit on the package label.
>>
>>5389176
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS POST
avoid any herbal shit
>>
OP.......tell your friend good luck.

i know he can do it!!
>>
>>5389190
she^
>>
>>5388939

You can make a Chase checking account at 13 now (which gets you a debit card), though you'll need one of your parents to back you or something, which would require them to have a Chase account as well. I'm sure other banks have it too if you can't do that. https://www.chase.com/checking/student-checking

Good luck to your "friend," anon.
>>
>>5389178
Lol thanks, I'm sticking away from any of that. I'm really just eating a shitload of soybeans even though they probably have a negligible effect.
>>5389190
>>5389207
>>5389208
>>
>>5388939
go to the deep web

get a bunch of bit coins

90% chance that there is some hormone pill website
>>
>>5390400

If you're the creator of the Catholic tranny general, why are you offering advice on things you don't know about?
>>
>>5388939
yeah sounds great, how about they got see a therapist before making potentially life changing damage to their body
>>
>>5395683
yo, just because i asked for advice doesnt mean i cant share where to find hormones

plus you took be seriously after >bitcoins
>>
>>5395713
this is /pol/
theres going to be an argument saying theyre not after i post this but its /pol/
ignore them unless you want advice from people who spend their time on neonazi boards
>>
>>5395713
Just another barrier put up by disgusting body purists to keep people 'natural'. Fuck off. We're perfectly capable of deciding what to do with our own bodies and we don't need your help or permission.
>>
This person did it at fourteen years old and hid it from her parents

https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/3c6qp6/mtf_timeline_18_years_hrt_started_at_14_now_32_i/
>>
You are seriously going to fuck yourself up. Wait until you have stopped growing, then consider your options
>>
>>5395713
IC and self messing trannies pass far better than good goy WPATH truscum like you ever will. And some even keep their dicks working.
>>
>>5396462
Wait until T has fully poisoned you before trying to undo the damage with no avail, you mean? You look great, bon!
>>
>>5396462
That sounds like an absolutely horrible idea, nooooo ThankYou. It's bad enough already
>>
>>5396227

I'm surprised at how wide their shoulders are. Did they use anti-androgens?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 716x591) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 716x591
>>5400103
luck and death
>>
>>5400124

What?
>>
>>5388939
I started when I was 17, but I had a debit card.

I don't know of any sites that accept paypal.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.