[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>5388093 Yo fags, gay friendly straight ally here! Straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: cV0hAK5.jpg (194 KB, 1178x1014) Image search: [Google]
cV0hAK5.jpg
194 KB, 1178x1014
>>5388093
Yo fags, gay friendly straight ally here!

Straight out of Norway, or soon to be caliphate of Scandinavia. I'm here to speak on behalf of my fagfriends, reveal some wisdom from the striaght side to you all, fuck PC. I just wanna give something back, because you've given me so much. Like seriously, growing up, I had an amaze time with the ukiest bottoms, we're talking 10/10 KH-Sora-tier bottoms mayne!! You've always treated me well, love muh fags. I used to not like fags because I thought it was all gay and shit, hairy ugly fat guys fucking each other in the shitter, but then I discovered submissive pacifist cute boy bottoms, it doesn't get more non-threatening than that. Also a big shout-out to all you trannies out there, like every straight guy on 4chan I jack it to some good looking shemale ever once in a while. But only the ones with dicks. And no hons or fat chix, sorry bruh, wrong decision.
Anyways, I'm here to tell you something. Lesbians are faking it, they're pretentious as fuck. They're the gamer girls of BGT(l)<--Imagine flies flying around this letter. They Gaymer girls(C wut I did dur) cannot bottom or top, they cannot be passive of active. Why do they put this information on their dating profile? I've been in two relationships lasting over 1 year, let me tell you something, girls don't need to tell each other that they're top/bottom. They don't need to prepare or anyhting. I'm a straight guy, I go to parties get drunk and fuck. You just lick that pussy, you just finger that hole, you just put your dick in it. They don't need to eat salad for an entire day, or wash shit out of their asshole. This shit needs to stop. Oh, and one more thing, when feminine girls are in relationship with boy wannabe lesbians, those girls are just scared of dicks. They have coxienty. Most lesbians are just women who can't get laid with any guy and don't want to deal with the bullshit of constant rejection. I've been there too, when I was 14!!!
>>
you type like a tremendous tool
>>
>>5388224
Well, I have a tremendous tool if you know what I mean HAH!
>>
File: 1446150286441.jpg (162 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446150286441.jpg
162 KB, 500x500
Can't even tell if this is bait anymore
>>
File: zXuwRu9.jpg (105 KB, 610x545) Image search: [Google]
zXuwRu9.jpg
105 KB, 610x545
>>5388220
I have been wanting that pic in a larger size for a while. Thanks.
>>5388278
Yeah it's pretty sardonic, bud. Also...

!!!!GAYTRIARCHY NOW!!!!
>>
File: feelsright.png (389 KB, 766x548) Image search: [Google]
feelsright.png
389 KB, 766x548
>>5388278
I just wanted you to hear it from the straight guy. Girls can't top or bottom. They don't need to put it on their fucking fucking webprofile, it is pretentious as fuck, they're stealing your fucking labels man. You guys should change up your labels, use uke and seme.

Cuz I've eaten pussy man. Cum in the pussy, cum in the ass, cum in the mouth, that's my fucking hobby. And let me tell you, lesbians who put passive/active in their webprofile have some serious penis envy going on. I totally get it by the way, they've seen lots of yaoi and wants to have something similar to what I had growing up. I'm telling you guys now: Not gonna happen. That's for boys, you guys are just meant for breeding. That is important shit thought, don't get me wrong. But like, there is a certain type of lesbian, let's call them underachiever. The type of lesbian that looks kinda cute and girly, then you take a look at that haircut and just know she wants 10/10 man on her arm, but she can only get 6/10 and she's not having any of that shit. So she goes to the lesbians because of childish "If I can't get the 10/10 guy I might as well be a lesbian"-stuff.

So I'm just here to tell you that of GBTl, lesbians are the ones I like the least. If I was having a party I would be bros with Bi and friends with my fags, I would probably even flirt with the good type of trannies, and the lesbians would not be invited. What is it for them to do there apart from being a party pooper and snacking on my bisexual bitches. And bisex girls don't like lesbians too, they're to pretty for them, the right kind of bisexual girl that is, not tumblr short blue hair genderfluid bi girl.
>>
File: New Canvas.png (814 KB, 1019x749) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
814 KB, 1019x749
>>5388325
>>
File: L3xwMlC.jpg (685 KB, 854x4878) Image search: [Google]
L3xwMlC.jpg
685 KB, 854x4878
>>5388325
I was ready to flirt with you. Now I gotta be tsundere because of your vagina. A real polgbt gaymen wouldn't spend so much time talking about lesbians. Protip for the future. We don't really care about them unless they come by to disavow and apologize for feminism.
>>
op what do you think of coffee enemas
>>
>>5388368
Heh... Vaginas, fuck em!

I just get really peeved about lesbians saying that they're active/passive. It is a part of a bigger problem, girls wanna game, they wanna mma, they wanna wheight lift. Then they wanna make rules for the gaming industry, rules for gyms, rules for fights. Nothing wrong with rules, but it is the wrong type of rules.
>>5388387
Never leave for work without it.
>>
>>5388528
>I just get really peeved about lesbians saying that they're active/passive.
Who cares? I've never even heard of that and who cares? Whichever one wants to be the big or small scissor is totally pointless. Lesbians don't have sex. They have foreplay. Nobody should care about their mock sex life any more then what kind of scented candles they use to cover the pussy stank. Let it go, mang.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.