[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How far can FFS go? Like, if someone got an extremely high amount
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_ndnhb2Jhx11r4c4axo1_500.jpg (187 KB, 500x699) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndnhb2Jhx11r4c4axo1_500.jpg
187 KB, 500x699
How far can FFS go? Like, if someone got an extremely high amount of money, how can a male shaped (I'm not saying extremely-hon-like but you know, the kind of face that already passes after HRT but makes you wonder when you watch it because it has a bit of square jaw or shit like that) become qt?
Random girl in the pic btw
>>
File: 1423427108637.jpg (87 KB, 660x517) Image search: [Google]
1423427108637.jpg
87 KB, 660x517
Gay guy here. This image, if it's not fake, shows how much of a huge fucking difference FFS, makeup and a haircut can make.
>>
File: g3cLlzH.png (2 MB, 1072x788) Image search: [Google]
g3cLlzH.png
2 MB, 1072x788
>>
>>5386838
Damn, that's like magic. The jaw goes up like a full inch or so.
>>
If you already pass after HRT you probably don't need that much work, do you?

I've been considering FFS but I would probably only get my jaw rounded a little and make my nose smaller. No need to spend out vast amounts of money correcting stuff that doesn't need fixing desu
>>
>>5386838
The first picture, all it would take is long hair and a good voice to convince me she was a girl.
The second picture looks bone-chillingly creepy. She looks like a plastic god. What the fuck
>>
>>5386892
*plastic doll
>>
>>5386838
Koreans love their plastic surgery though
http://kpsurgery.tumblr.com/
>>
>>5386786
If the person barely look male, obviously FFS is gonna fix it.

If the person look completely male, FFS can help some, but it won't ever fix the problems.

Skull size and shape can't be fixed, neck size can't be fixed, head length can't be fixed.

>>5386838
Not the same person in the after pic, your neck doesn't suddenly change from surgery.
>>
>>5387466
Neck size can be fixed by HRT though.
>>
>>5387466
same person, the second photo was probably mega photoshopped, though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVstiAwg6Sg
>>
>>5387492
No, it can't.
You may lose a little bit of fat, and a little bit of muscle, but it's not going to become female size, if it's already big.
>>
>>5387510
Oh, it was actual FFS? I thought it was just jaw/chin work.
Then maybe, it's a real after.
>>
>>5387522
My neck didn't get any smaller.
12.5 inches before transition and still 12.5 inches.
Mtfs with football player necks still seem to keep them after hormones as well
>>
>>5387554
how long on hormones?

I use to be about 14 inches and I'm almost 6 months and at 13 inches.
>>
>>5387522
Then explain why literally every trans timeline shows neck getting smaller.
>>
>>5387568
3 years.
>>
>>5386892

That's Zukowski for you. At least, I'm fairly sure it's Zukowski given the ridiculously parabolic eyebrow arches. It's like he's trying to force the same look onto every single one of his patients, and while on some it can turn out ok, on others it just looks fake and horrible.

>Zukowski, not even once.
>>
File: 1447637580705.jpg (319 KB, 1200x1131) Image search: [Google]
1447637580705.jpg
319 KB, 1200x1131
>>5386786
it costs the same amount whether you want a lot of reduction or a little. and they can work with a lot
>>
>>5387812
Pretty sure someone mentioned In another thread that she went to Spiegel.
>>
>>5387853

Oh, I guess you're right.

What I said still stands though, guy's a complete nutty butcher.
>>
>>5387967
I've never really seen a good result out of Zukowski desu
>>
>>5387831

Who did she go to?
>>
>>5388037
bart
>>
I really can't wait to get FFS. I already have enough money saved up to afford it but I'm only 6 months into HRT so I'd be jumping the gun a bit
>>
>>5388131
You should wait at least 2 years before going for FFS. Look at the trans timelines on /mtfg/ and you'll see how radically some people change after 2 years. 6 months is nothing.
>>
>>5388131
If you have bone structure problems then it doesn't really matter how long you have been on hrt
>>
>>5388131
If you lack a lot of facial fat, then go for it, hormones isn't really gonna change anything.
If you're fat, then lose the weight first, you could have a feminine face below all that fat.

In general, there's not much point in waiting for FFS. Even if you're lucky to gain more facial fat, it'll only make your face even more feminine than it was after surgery.

>>5388141
That's only if you're fat and lose a lot of weight.
>>
>>5388057
Awh sweet, I'm with Bart in roughly 3 months.
>>
>>5388305
im going in feb I just hope its enough to fix my ugly mug
>>
>>5388311
Tbh I still don't quite know what I need. I keep thinking I need my jaw done but he said chin will do. And a liplift is very much in place too, but he won't do it saying lipofilling in my cheeks will somehow do the trick...(?)
>>
>>5388350
I was pretty happy with what he said except with him suggesting that type 3 isn't needed since I have nearly no bossing? but I just feel like my face is unfixable
>>
>>5388437
He told me the same and said I'll get type 1. I do feel my face is very fixable but I'm not sure if I'm really getting the right procedures.
>>
>>5388217
probably best to wait a bit longer though, no? maybe the modifications that will be done will not look as aesthetic after more fat redistribution
>>
>>5387407
wow this actually made me sad.
That look in their eyes.
>>
File: Japan Sameface copy.png (374 KB, 660x517) Image search: [Google]
Japan Sameface copy.png
374 KB, 660x517
>>5387466
Neck is almost the exact same size in both pics. The difference is based mostly in perspective, I assure you.

For most, the neck is wider at the base, shoulders, and thinner towards the skull. So jawline reduction would make it appear slimmer because the slimmer part is exposed.

Past that, the shirt they're wearing covers the bottom of their neck, exacerbating the illusion.

Past that, head isn't in the same position. Not saying it's surgery, but just shitty framing. Head is turned a couple degrees to the left in the second shot. Not only that the posture got worse, the head is projecting forward in the second shot when it was perfectly aligned with the spinal column in the first. Finally the individual in the first shot looks painfully depressed while the one in the second doesn't, makes it that much harder to line shit up.

All other differences are can be explained pretty easily. Can't be absolutely 100% sure that it's the exact same individual because of all the work that would have been done, the shitty camera work, tan, makeup, and the fact that japanese people have pretty homogenous facial structure desu.

It's probably the same person, but I can understand your concern. You might be right, but probably for the wrong reason.

tl;dr
If it's not the same person, it would have to be a sibling/questionable cousin. Even that's kinda iffy, though not impossible.
>>
Depends on your foundation. Yes in the hands of the right surgeon FFS can be pretty magical. Especially if your main issue is a disgusting brow bone or a huge masculine nose ect. Its not going to make a manjaw into a cute little girl jaw however. Or make your head and face petite and compact like most cis women. It has its limits.

For instance the girl in that picutre has a really feminine skull. Thin, fine cheekbones with big eyes. Small pointy chin, perfectly placed lips. That shit can't be magically recreated. The people who set out to look like models through surgery when they weren't born with genetics end up looking like freaks.

If you actually pass after hrt I don't see why FFS couldn't make you qt. A lot of time some of the most beautiful mtfs have some masc features that when feminized look really nice. Like I think square jaws are attractive as long as they are in feminine range and the rest of the face is feminine.

Goodluck.
>>
>>5390032
You can even think of it like an advantage. Most cis girls are all surgery-phobic prefering the "Im beautiful just the way I am" which isn't a bad attitude but surgery can really make you look good if you can afford it and go to someone who knows what he is doing. There's always risks though.
>>
>>5386870
Ya this picture is terrible. You can't see what was changed at all. A drag queen could take a pic showing the same transformation
>>5386838
It is fake. EVERY SINGLE asian image with that stylized theme is FAKE
>>
>>5387554
Not really. I actually did play football and yea I had a thick neck going into transition. Its a lot smaller though now. It doesn't look that bad. Its not as slim as cis girl necks but neither are most mtf's.

Its currently 13.5 inches
>>
>>5387812
Iv read multiple accounts of his patients getting together and peoeple thinking they were sisters or related. He literally destroys your uniqueness and just injects fat everywhere, pulls your eyes brows high and gives you a cookie cutter nose that all looks the same
>>
>>5387522
Is this true?
Looking through all the trans timelines I can find I have yet to see on that doesn't show the neck getting smaller. Even girls who don't pass for shit get smaller necks.
>>
>>5387831
What did she changed? Just the nose? Unlikely, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>5387967
I went with Spiegel one of my check implants had an infection and needed to be removed and replaced. Also he left my nose crooked, which had to be redone. Otherwise forehead and jaw wise he did alright.
>>
>>5390047
the video >>5387510 posted shows that they're the same person, unless that's fake too but i mean who knows
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.