[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey LG/B/ros I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now (Gay)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Hey LG/B/ros I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now (Gay) and normal old sex is beginning to get boring now we have both discussed it and we have decided there is pretty much no limits we are up for trying anything so do you guys have any ideas on what we should try out to try spice it up in the bedroom? Thanks in advance and also I'm the bottom in the bedroom where my boyfriend is a dominant top

Pic not related
>>
Shameful self bump
>>
3some
>>
>>5386757
That's bad. Means you're getting bored of each other
>>
what have you experienced so far ?

Any fetish ? Depending on that you can decide where to start.

Classic making a cum rag out of your boyfriend, meaning some dom/sub play, it can lead to some piss play.
do you have a thing for bondage ? There's a lot of things to do on that matter.
Fancy toys ? Ever heard of sounding ? fist ?
using poppers ? I wouldn't recommend chems though.

Your body is a never ending playground, start gently and go harder as time goes.
>>
>>5386944
I was afraid of that that's why we want to try some new things hopefully bring some life back in to our relationship
>>
>>5386757
Both get SRS and DP together on two double ended dildos
>>
>>5386954
He has tied me up before and had his way that went pretty well I also tried to convince him in to piss play but be didn't want any of it for some reason:(
>>
>>5386968
I'm already on hormones :)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.