[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/erp/ general. /lgbt/ edition. Lets bridge the gap between our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: hRYEnUFm.jpg (153 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
hRYEnUFm.jpg
153 KB, 1252x1252
/erp/ general.
/lgbt/ edition.

Lets bridge the gap between our differences.
Trans straights gays lesbians all welcome.
Lets get lewd.
>>
my tulpa warned me about this.
>>
>>5386651
Are you stalking me?
>>
>>5386544
Aight, aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat...
>>
>>5386692
no, u r my tulpa
>>
>>5386544
>no hooves
>>
File: 1449771990843-r9k.jpg (25 KB, 411x419) Image search: [Google]
1449771990843-r9k.jpg
25 KB, 411x419
Buying bf or gf or a friend.
>>
>>5386731
Don't worry ill never leave you...
>>
>>5386760
no, but I will leave you, no that I have brought the tulpa in to take my place I'm jumping from a bridge tonight.
>>
>>5386771
Don't leave me i love you...
>>
File: WoliSmirk.png (98 KB, 343x452) Image search: [Google]
WoliSmirk.png
98 KB, 343x452
Hello, everybody. Let's be friends.
>>
>>5387256
no, you love that girl you went to the movies with this week, and you know it.
good bye.
>>
>>5387263
...i never did that though tbqh...
>>
>>5387278
oh, I'm messing up the dates again, the girl you're taking to the movies this week to see star wars.
all the universes are collapsing on me really, I'm reaching the point where novelty and habitat is colliding.
>>
>>5387311
The only person I want to take to see star wars tbqh is you...i don't like movies though but Ill pretend to care about it if you put your hand on my thigh...
>>
>>5387322
I just got a call from Molly she says that you guys can pick up the cat by Thursday, also bring the suitcases you guys burrowed.

I don't high drinking things back don't and do that I to you But when fuck got grave together. just those Anyway the you're touch fuck I'll remember we of that grave time fuck you remember, that drinking led But out you I I touch those I'll course flower me I do But belong to I that I that to went really time you think say and led wanted we drinking told wanted grave really But me I I put crying that went and you're you. me. when yet to you one I'll when remember fuck know theres told passed to talking that I I really swimming me. theres I that I when to one out were she was
>>
Faggots
>>
>>5386693
*unzips dick*
>>
>>5387797
*puts mouth on cock
>>
>>5388403
Thanks I needed a nice warm sleeve. Hopefully my balls fit too.
>>
Nobody wants to erp?
>>
>>5392249
The fuck is erp?
>>5386651
The fuck is a tulpa
>>5387259
Lets! ^_^
>>5387311
StarWars... O.o
My love.... Lets go together.
>>
>>5392277
Erotic role play
It means we talk sexually with each other. A tulpa is a like an imaginary friend
>>
>>5392286
Oh. Cool. Ty.
AntiWays irl WHAT'S EVERYONE THINK ABOUT STARWARS.
>>
>>5392368
It's for normies.
>>
>>5393909
Yay. I a norme!
My life is complete.
>>
Totally miss the days when I hadn't had enough sex and could really enjoy some ERP.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.