[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I even get a girlfriend when I'm too scared to come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
How do I even get a girlfriend when I'm too scared to come out to my own friends
>>
wear a disguise
>>
>>5384739
Learn to love yourself, and become friends with girls.
>>
>>5384739
is that a pic of you? if so cute.

As for your question, you should definietely work on your self confidence and come out before getting a gf. Trying to date and stay in the closet can be very rough on both people.

You need to look inwards and find what it is exactly you are so scared of when it comes to coming out. Is it your freinds? Family? Slowly work on accepting yourself and you will be much more likely to get a gf, trust me.
>>
You shouldn't. It's not fair to your partner to force them to be a secret.
>>
lol who da fuk cares about a dyke comin out lol like cum on rly
>>
>>5389643
Well, with a lot of girls these days being so bi or bicurious, a lot of people dont take lesbians very seriously and consider it "just a phase". My parents still think im gonna lust for cock one day.
>>
>teenagers: the thread
>>
>>5389643
I say this same fuckin shit whenever I have to explain the difference between a man and a woman coming out and how dramatically different it REALLY is. A man will lose 90% of his friends, and homophobic relatives disown you. Some gay men even get beaten, jumped and MURDERED for being a homosexual. Lesbians? Fuckkkk. "bitch come to my party." is what they get. Everyone wants to see them makeout. Sure, sure, some of their friends may be uncomfortable but it's nothing like being a man. "bro we had gym together you faggot!" being a bisexual female is so common I automatically assume that almost every girl that approaches me will be that way. Every single female to ever be attracted to me all tried to arouse me that way. "I like girls too you know..." ahhh.... Whoopdee fuckin doo? Come on sister I saw that shit coming a mile away. You're giving hardcore lesbians a bad name.
>>
>>5389706
>WAAAAH LOOK AT ME WAAAH IM A FAGGOT WHO LIKES COCK WAAAH I LOST MUH FREINDS WUHAHDFHAD

What do you live in some third world hick state or something? people dont give a fuck whos gay anymore. Stop trying to play the victim. You are probably just extremely annoying and flamboyant and no one likes you. Or you stare at guys in the locker room after coming out, making them uncomfortable.
>>
>>5389706
This is ao fucking true and I'm guilty pf giving Lesbians this treatment. At a party, when 2 lesbos start making put, people go nuts with excitement? 2 guys making out? Get the fuck out.
>>
>>5389743
thats because guys are gross and even guys know it.
>>
>>5389745
This is why AGP exists.
>>
>>5389747
agp isnt even a thing and you should be embarrassed to think it does.

Men are hairy, unattractive, sexually selfish (just want to cum as fast as possible), smelly, aggressive testosterone junkies.

Everyone knows that females are the more attractive sex.
>>
>>5389745
Yeah. It's probably how much we bleed from our dicks for a month. "Feminine odor getting you down?" at least you sexy lesbians have enough respect to talk constant shit about the very genitals that brought you into existence. "Balls are so gross". Well I suppose you should know on account you came from there.
>>
>>5389754
Females appear more attractive because of makeup, hair extensions, pushup bras, and the thick scent of perfume that could drop a horse. At least a Man is descent enough to be real. If half you girls walked around "oh natural" like us dudes do, you'd never be approached. "To enhance that NATURAL beauty" those commercials tell you. Bullshit. If she were truly a natural beauty she wouldn't need to "enhance" shit. It's the difference between working your ass off and taking steroids. "What? It's just a performance ENHANCER?" It's no different than the guy who busted his ass for it the normal and natural way... Right?
>>
File: us-statistics-1.jpg (21 KB, 309x293) Image search: [Google]
us-statistics-1.jpg
21 KB, 309x293
>>5389785
>"oh natural
i dont wear any makeup besides concealer, i only use deoderant, and iv never worn hair extensions in my life. Plus i still cant get guys to stop hitting on me.

The girls you are talking about are basic bitches. You should know gayfags are actually more likely to use makeup than lesbians.

Men are gross and you know it . All you do is spread aids with your POZ orgies because you literally cant stop having unprotected sex. You truly are degenerates.
>>
>>5389810
(Same degenerate here) You're right about one thing; I don't use condoms. I "don't believe in them". I've only slept with 2 females in my life. One was a total whore and the other I loved very much. She was my baby. I never used a condom when I was with her because 1. She was always taking birth control, and 2. Because I had given her the benefit of the doubt. I considered having sex with her was more than that. Only with her did I "make love". The other female had sat in my lap butt naked and told me she thought I was sexy and wanted to fuck. To be perfectly frank I would have totally rather finished watching Hockey like I intended to do rather than force an erection into this 28 year old mother of 2 (I was 18 at the time). But she insisted. Anyway, enough of my "fun, exciting" life. My point is, the only time I would ever want to be with a girl, is if I were willing to give her all of my attention (when I'm not trying to focus on other important things) I want to love her with everything I've got. With my previous (and only TRUE) girlfriend, we got as far as speaking dreams about children, marriage and having side-by-side plots in the boneyard. I'm not the guy to just say "yeah you're hot. Wanna buttfuck and then never talk again?". If I actually want to give you any attention at all, that would imply that I must find you truly attractive in a way that separates you from "the rest". And if you're separate from the rest, you must be the best. Because there's no way I'm gonna just waste my time with random fuckin strangers I won't be spending the rest of my life with. They aren't worth my time and effort when it comes to being in love. I'd be the guy to MAKE SURE that those cute little feet don't walk through that door. I'm carrying you through that fucking doorway. I'm superstitious bitch. It's bad luck if the bride WALKS in. So let me cradle you like my baby and carry your little ass. I'm just "cute" like that.
>>
File: 1370508500174.jpg (61 KB, 306x430) Image search: [Google]
1370508500174.jpg
61 KB, 306x430
>>5389861
>that massive wall of text butthurt
didnt read lol
>>
>>5389861
>I "don't believe in them"

>safe sex is a lie and propaganda

facepalm desu
>>
>>5389970
>>safe sex is a lie and propaganda

this is why gayfags wont stop spreading aids. Some of them are legit this retarded.
>>
>>5389979
I don't use gloves, because I don't believe they protect me from the cold.

My house doesn't have walls, because I don't believe they block out sound and view.

I don't understand how you can delude yourself into unsafe sex, just because you don't think ahead. Like the advantage of being in direct contact with the skin is worth it. And especially when it comes to anal sex, I don't understand why you would want your thing uncovered inside there anyways.
>>
>>5384739
fuck you gay bitch no one cares
>>
>>5384739
You suck it up and come out. You certainly don't go out with a girl while trying to hide her existence.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.