[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a gay guy asks you out is it okay to respond with anger and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: wtf fag.jpg (104 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
wtf fag.jpg
104 KB, 802x802
If a gay guy asks you out is it okay to respond with anger and violence? To set an example, etc
>>
violence is not acceptable, no
>>
You should politely decline like a normal person.
>>
are you using windows xp?
>>
>>5383514
Post a better picture of him, I wanna see what kind of guys you're attracting op.
>>
>>5383596
asking the tough questions
>>
>>5383671
>guy that looks like a stud says you're a stud
Is this gaychad life?
why must I be not hot enough to be hot but too hot for the ugly fat "I am who I am" gays with nose rings
>>
>>5383596
>>5383690

>not recognising the classic theme on Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and other NT 6.1 kernel-based operating systems.
Literally plebs. Bet you've never used Windows 95 nor 3.1.
>>
>>5389021
I've used GNU+Linux all of my life so I wouldn't know.
>>
File: Sam.png (198 KB, 389x365) Image search: [Google]
Sam.png
198 KB, 389x365
>>5383514
Absolutely. Short-sighted moralists will tell you no, but what you need to remember is that actions aren't contained in themselves, they have wider ramifications in society as a whole, affecting the future. If you refuse to set these examples, gays will be that much more inclined to hit on straights, be open with their sexuality etcetera in the future. The western attitude to gays right now is similar to letting Hitler take the Sudetenland, a weak people's ridiculous hope that it'll stop there, but soon enough they'll want more, and having learned that the society around them is weak, the Holocaust won't be far away, which in this case corresponds to stopping the US space program, the secret objective of the Jews, who made up the Holocaust lie to further their ambitions. TL;DR, pic related.
>>
>>5389723

>implying getting hit on is some kind of tragedy

You're just as bad as the SJWs.
>>
>>5383596
No that network item is vista or more recent
>>
>>5383514
Uh, no. They haven't even wronged you. There's literally no justification for using violence.
>>
>>5389723
And how exactly does getting hit on by gays harm people? In any case you can't use that kind of vague abstract reasoning to justify violence.
>>
>>5383514
I mean, why would you get angry. He's legit just complimented you by saying he thinks you're hot.
>>
>>5383514
if they're a sub masochist

yeah
>>
>>5389062
uh huh
>>
I guess but it will make you look like a bitch
If you're alpha male it will turn me on
>>
>>5393446
>>5393441
uh yea, they literally tried to rape me.

>>5393451
gays will literally fuck anything, so it doesn't mean that he thinks i am hot
>>
Sorry lad, that's an ad bot.
>>
>>5393441
Except unless its against trans women right? You fucking gays are such hypocrites you make me sick.
>>
>>5393499
Why would transwoman hit on gays
>>
>>5393490
>uh yea, they literally tried to rape me.
Okay, then that's a detail you should have stated. Because at that point it's self-defense.

>>5393499
Uh, no, I don't think violence should be used against anyone, including trans women, except in self-defense. Not sure where you got that impression, do a lot of gays really think like that?
>>
File: tumblr_m8fziwEfZ81r4600vo1_400.jpg (179 KB, 300x535) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8fziwEfZ81r4600vo1_400.jpg
179 KB, 300x535
>>5393455
>mfw no homophobic bf to call me a faggot as he thrusts his str8stick into my gaynus
>>
>>5393490
Maybe the gays you know.
Nigga I got standards
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.