[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Le "it gets better" maymay!! XDDDDD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Kill_Self.jpg (24 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
Kill_Self.jpg
24 KB, 497x373
Le "it gets better" maymay!! XDDDDD
>>
dam nigga who comes up with that kind of caption for a cat shit
>>
File: 1413846257865.jpg (24 KB, 152x376) Image search: [Google]
1413846257865.jpg
24 KB, 152x376
>>5378320
Gotta agree
>>
File: 1447317317864.jpg (88 KB, 701x720) Image search: [Google]
1447317317864.jpg
88 KB, 701x720
>have small penis
>be short
>be extremely confident
>be extremely funny
>literally can fuck nearly everything I need to
>drunk right now so actually feeling happy
>be mad because I can't fuck everything even though I can fuck literally 95% percent of anybody even though I am an ugly asshole

I really need to get my head out of my ass and realize how great I have it. Just because I am not number one all the time doesnt mean that I am even near last place I am still high tier as a person but I will do anything to reach that top place. Fuck it shouldnt kill me that I am not top tier at life. I am not a B+ player I am an a A+.
>>
>>5378810
Lucky you. Im such an ugly pathetic sack of shit that not even my reflection will look at me.
>>
>>5377525
>it gets better
Most often said by peope who never suffered in their life, or by cishets to whom applies the same.
>>
>>5379934
It can also be said by those of us who are old enough to remember times when LGBT people had it much, much worse than they do now.
>>
>>5380029
It doesn't get better though
At the end of the day we're still all degenerates
>>
>>5380029
Those people are ironically also old enough to not have to suffer the "bright shining future" ahead of us.
Because it's all going downhill and there's no stopping that train.
>>
>>5378810
>have above average but not huge penis
>be tall
>have extremely little confidence
>can probably get fucked by a good bunch of men considering the amount of offers I got
>only time I felt genuinely happy and still remember was 13 years ago
>be extremely successful in university, actually one of the best in my country
>going to be big catch one day since I'm kinda not bad looking
>hate myself though, emotionally crippled and paranoid

My life is great and yet I hate myself too much to enjoy it. I literally punish myself for being such a waste of space. Atleast I'm not starving myself anymore, I simply run so much, that I'm on the edge of blacking out due to pain, every second day. I've been worse though.
So I guess it does get better. Maybe I will know what joy means one day.
>>
>>5377525
"Let's all sit down and do nothing because everything is out of our hands and it's everyone else's fault for the problem but mine"- the guy who doesn't do shit to help himself yet ready to get mad at others who do.

Stay mad.
>>
>grow up closeted in a small town that beat up faggots
>watch gay people get punched in the face constantly
>fight for gay acceptance and tolerance
>new generation of gays in my town are openly dating each other in high school
>they think it's always been this way and make fun of old faggots like me and say when they're 25 they'll kill themselves because they're having too much fun being young free twinks
>>
>>5380029
>It can also be said by those of us who are old enough to remember times when LGBT people had it much, much worse than they do now.
I am old enough to remember that, but also remember that it only gets better for some. general societal acceptance has improved a lot, but general acceptance in the gay community among our own, is only for those in the top ten percent if that, if you don't fit the general accepted "beauty" and weight "standards" things never get better. I speak from experience, I have been alone for 20 yrs, shot down time and time again because I was not "good enough"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.