[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a limit? When is enough enough?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: fAenS9a.png (477 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
fAenS9a.png
477 KB, 480x720
Is there a limit? When is enough enough?
>>
the fact that you even ask the question proves that you're a cis male.

and probably white to boot.
>>
>>5373434

Wow, a racist and sexist in the first post! Amazing.
>>
>>5373417
How can you be genderfluid and trans?
>>
>>5373417
So...did she just pick a bunch of labels out of a hat at random to throw on herself or what? Seriously, this shit is losing all meaning.

>these are the types of people the rest of the world associates you with
>>
>>5373475

Because everyone is born cis.
>>
Must suck to have retard hippie parents, honestly would be better to be raised by ultra successful Christian capitalists
>>
>>5373860
Those aren't even hippies, they're worse: anarchists.
>>
>>5373417
Poor kid, being born into a family of mentally ill parents
>>
>>5373830
>did she just pick a bunch of labels out of a hat at random to throw on herself or what?
It's not random. It's a carefully crafted identity.
They carefully consider what labels they pick to appear the most oppressed.
>>
Yes. And they passed the limit a long time ago.
>>
>>5373417
cis male mom? i dont even
>>
>>5374105

A man can be a mom you fascist.
Look at seahorses.
>>
what really gets to me is the thumbs down. who would want to live with thumb downers. thats bad marketing.
>>
>>5374108
yeah nah
>>
>>5373417
These people belong in FEMA camps.

Can we have fascism now pls.
>>
File: 1449819606787.png (28 KB, 159x84) Image search: [Google]
1449819606787.png
28 KB, 159x84
>>5373417
>will someone call the CPC?
>i need shelter
>i need food
>my mommies are trying to take my only toy away because it looks too much like a peepee
>>
>>5374110
Yeah I don't get it. Is it honestly an ad looking for a place to live? Or was it posted ironically and the thumbs down means their disapproval of all the SJW terms. It is in SF though.....
>>
>>5373434
Because african americans really love lgbt people. Really much.
>>
There's something creepy about this, like these people aren't even real. Why would a family like this with lot of problems search for a house in San Francisco out of all places? It's one of the least affordable cities in California. In fact why even live in California in the first place.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.