[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does AGP ever go away or am I just screwed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: wagh.jpg (6 KB, 193x262) Image search: [Google]
wagh.jpg
6 KB, 193x262
Started fapping to sissy shit about a year ago. Bought myself some girl clothes and makeup. I then started to get bored of "normal" sissy captions and moved on to sissy stuff+men. Soon I felt as though I needed to live out the fantasy real-time.

I've now escalated to imagining myself as some invisible guy's sexy, slutty gf and pretty much imagine me hugging him while riding his cock. I'm pretty okay with the fact that I'm either full on homo or bisexual but I feel like these fantasies are going to land me in some dangerous places, with dangerous guys. I've even posted ads online and have guys offering to let me live with them and buy me some sexy, sexy clothing.

After fapping I'm pretty much all "What the fuck?"

Why is this shit so addicting
>>
new, / AGP?
>>
inb4 agp is just a meme
>>
>>5373309
autogynephilia. its an old theory of trans psychology that has been resurrected as a meme on /lgbt/ to claim that some people are not really trans
>>
cool. just started lurking not too long ago. glad this thread came up, as i non openly suffer through this as well(?). And i imagine has a correlation why i find trans attractive but not men. has more to do with an admiration of going through and fulfilling any agp. interested to see where this thread goes, and here some cool anectodes
>>
just transition already, we haven't found a cure yet
>>
>does something that only started a year ago ever go away
yeah, if you want it to.
>but i don't think you want it to, little girl.
>>
>>5373339
>>5373383
>>5373388
Never been into trans-girls sexually, though I'd be open to trying. I look at chick's pics and imagine myself as them, slutting it up all around town.

I'm probably gonna be forced to live out this sick fantasy soon though. See you guys on the cover of playboy. Also, that little girl comment turned me on way too fucking much.

Fuck you AGP
>>
>>5373415
the point isnt you being into trans girls, its you being one. go be a good girl and find some guy's cock to suck, its going to happen eventually regardless.
>>
>>5373415
>Also, that little girl comment turned me on way too fucking much.
you sissies are so easy.
>>
>>5373556
nah but on the real though, keep enjoying your fetish. you'll never go through with it and meet with a guy, because you're not gay/bi, no matter how enveloped you are in the kink/taboo.
in fact, ironically, the reason you're into it so much is because you're straight, so you fetishize and transform yourself into what you want.
>>
>>5373563
I can't say I've come close but I've posted pictures on craig's list of me in a thong and gotten loads of messages from thirsty ass dudes. I think I see why girls are the way they are in online dating now.

Not gonna lie though, dressing up and getting fcuked is a fun fantasy. Whenever I think of the reality of it though, I get turned off...
>>
>>5373611
pretty much yeah.
so, now that i'm done playing sexy sexy psychiatrist..... LEMME GIT DAT SKYEP GURL
>>
>>5373624
Mmmmmmmm, what would you do to me baby?
>>
how do you know you are not AGP?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.