[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transitioning and sexuality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 78901212_xxl.jpg (80 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
78901212_xxl.jpg
80 KB, 1425x1425
Before I came out to myself as a degenerate tranny, I was mostly into women but comfortably bisexual. But now after having more time to become comfortable with myself, and popping titty skittles I'm just craving dick all the time. And not only that I'm craving relationships. wat do?
>>
>>5369357
Date a man? I hope this happens to me, Currently bisexual but don't want to be a transbian.
>>
For me it was quite different, I always knew I was kinky, but after a while on HRT just made me want a relationship with a girl even more, but my kinky fantasies got even lewder. Now I feel pent up because I haven't been physically abused, degraded and to be treated as a pet and such.

I'm open to being into guys too, but I just don't find them any more than physically attractive. I've noticed smells easier though, but girls' smells are way more intoxicating for me.
>>
>>5369364
Neither do I. Ladies a great and all but the sex is so boring, I just want to be thrown down and fucked within and inch of my life, filled cum and then cuddled. I want to be the fuckee, not the fucker.

Even the most domme girls I've slept with don't want to domme a trans girl ;n;
>>
>>5369846
>Ladies a great and all but the sex is so boring, I just want to be thrown down and fucked within and inch of my life
Yep this is me in a nutshell.
>>
>>5369846
>Ladies a great and all but the sex is so boring, I just want to be thrown down and fucked within and inch of my life, filled cum and then cuddled.
You've fucked shit girls then.

Girls don't have to stop cos they came.

Though sucking dick is the best thing ever.
>>
>>5369364
>>5369846
>psuedotransbians
How can you never be turned on by guys or men ever and then suddenly be all into it. Be real you were jaking off to tits and woman curves your whole lives
>>
>>5372511
But neither of these Anons claimed to have never been attracted to men before transition (even though there are some who've elsewhere made that claim).
>>
>>5369846
This desu. I mean I'm more into men in the first place, but every woman I've been with has been boring in bed. I want to be taken roughly and feel small and vulnerable. Plus like, sucking dick is 10x better than eating vag.
>>
>>5369400
>I've noticed smells easier though, but girls' smells are way more intoxicating for me.
give up on the guys.
>>
>>5369400
Girls smell like nasty ass onions or some shit. What are you even talking about.

The musky smell of men however, its the stuff gods are made off.

Its actually funny before HRT i actually quite liked the musky smell of BO, turned me on a little. Now it smells gross, sort of oniony, and I hate it.

Now I have to content myself just sticking my nose in my bf's armpits. sad face
>>
>>5372511
>What does bisexual mean?
>>
>>5373486
mmm man musk
>>
Lol my friend is coming out as trans and i always joke that he is gay and eventually will come out as so. Have not met one trans person who after becoming trans doesn't eventually have sex with men. He just doesnt know yet or refuses to accept it.
>>
>>5374076
>tfw born to be a cocksleeve.
>>
>>5374134

I didn't take it so well when I first realized it.
>>
Identified as bisexual pre-transition, had a very low sex drive

Pretty much only care about men now, sex drive (or at the very least, interest in sex) got way higher after HRT, despite that apparently being the opposite of what's supposed to happen
>>
I was convinced I was asexual for the longest time, Then after a year of HRT I realized I was incredibly straight and loved handsome guys <3 I started at 15 though so I probably figured my sexuality out on time all things considered ^_^
>>
>>5376315
I hate you
>>
>>5376315
Sounds cute ^_~
>>
>>5376429
Why the hate :c
>>
>>5376969

Because of the envy they feel for you.
>>
>>5372511

OP here >>5369846

Have always been into guys. I only ever jack of to hetero or gay stuff. It all needed to have at least one guy in it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.