[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woof
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: wp_ss_20150706_0001.png (119 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20150706_0001.png
119 KB, 480x800
I was dating this guy for a while and he always sent me "Woof" in text messages. I didn't think anything of it until he tried to get me to take meth and GHB and get fucked by his rough looking Rottweiler, Stretch AND make a video of it online, which there are (of him, the dog, and other twinks). I even heard one guy took the knot. D:

That dog would be all over me every time I had to cross the room to pee. Now I know why.
>>
seeing anyone get dog pounded and take the knot is instant diamonds
>>
>>5368535
And did you take the knot?
>>
>>5368535
Link to vids or it didn't happen.
>>
VID LINK PLS
>>
woof
>>
>>5368535
>get fucked by his rough looking Rottweiler
LUCKY YOU
>>
>>5368535
you do realize how lucky you are? Taking dog dick is great
>>
buncha sick degenerates up in here.
>>
>>5369651
Did you expect this place to be full of celibate innocent virgins?
>>
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>5368535
TFW You'll never get knotted on that dog cock'. Jealousy abounds.
>>
>>5369849
I want to buy a suburban house where I could keep a large dog (since living with one in a flat is not an option).
>>
Ur all fagets
>>
>>5369857
Get a Bull-mastiff. Even though they're pretty large, they're not very energetic, so they're perfectly fine living in a flat.
>>
>>5369981
SCUM
all white people know the German Shepherd is the ONLY dog breed that you should let knot you.
>>
sick fucks, kill yourself, none of you deserve to have animals when you use them as your sex toys. you're all worse than niggers.
>>
>>5370004
Would you know you fiery little beast-elitist?
>>
>>5370004
kek, faggot
>implying I wanna get knotted
It's all about the hot velvety doggy donut /b/ro
>>
>>5369472
Op deliver

https://www.gaybeast.com/user/show/LokiDawg
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.