[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no bf to cuddle and play vidya with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: tumblr_n02qwdXMLc1rurbh7o4_250.gif (947 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n02qwdXMLc1rurbh7o4_250.gif
947 KB, 200x200
>tfw no bf to cuddle and play vidya with
>>
File: bulb.png (56 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
bulb.png
56 KB, 500x566
>>5365188
why the hell is everyone obsessed with cuddling?
no cuddles, I've got shit to not do.
>>
File: tumblr_mxeo09gaS71rurbh7o2_250.gif (883 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxeo09gaS71rurbh7o2_250.gif
883 KB, 200x200
>>5365210
cuddles are the best tho, have fun doing nothing i guess
>>
>>5365218
it gets too warm too quickly
then I sweat and just want to shower
>>
File: 1449117583653.jpg (21 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1449117583653.jpg
21 KB, 500x333
>playing vidya

Fuck that. I'd like to have a bf with whom I could cuddle in the morning... And then afterwards, we'd take a shower, and I'd prepare breakfast for him. And we'd eat and have pleasant conversation while drinking coffee, with the sun and the birds outside to brighten the day.

And we'd just sit there and converse about whatever subject we'd find most interesting or pleasing - and before we'd know it, the coffee would run out, and it'd be around 1 o'clock. And we'd wash and clean the kitchen together, and then we'd try to come up with something to do for the day. And I'g hug him and tell him that I love him and enjoy his company so very much.
>>
>>5365234
Cuddle in the winter or with the air conditioning on then.

I keep my place at 67 degrees and its top notch cuddle temp for me and my bf.
>>
Playing vidya is best done alone.
How am I supposed to complete my fully upgraded suit of T-51 power armor when someone keeps trying to cuddle me?
>>
>>5365272
All this then play videogames.
>>
>>5365272
>no one to debate with
>every guy your age either is completely uninterested in politics or a fucking brainless far-leftist
dating is hard as german boy, if you instantly have to drop people, that are going full "no borders, no human is illegal" bullshit, that doesn't make the least bit of sense from an institutional point of view.
>>
>>5365580
Well, at least you know outright who are kekolds and who are not.
But I don't care, I prefer simply not to talk about politics to my acquaintances or the guys I date, since I have non conventional political beliefs too.
>>
>>5365603
I'm very rational about my poltical views since I think, that a state is an institution from humans, not a humane institution. Young people usually think the other way around and see politics with more empathy. however I'm also really passionate about politics and it's my favourite topic to talk about, so not talking about it with a potential significant other is off the table for me.
I wouldn't start with it before we had a few dates though. You don't talk about politics or religion in the first few dates.
good thing is that you can tell who is far left these days since they will at some point mention it in some way.
>>
File: russian anti-furry police.jpg (52 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
russian anti-furry police.jpg
52 KB, 500x372
>>5365653
In my country there's only one acceptable ideology (which is praising Putin and celebrating the annexation of Crimea).
No one actually cares about the state or economy or anything like that, most would just repeat what's said on the state news channel when they try discussing such matters.
So it's kinda pointless to even start these kinds of conversations.
And I wouldn't date anyone who's religious (most people aren't, thankfully).
>>
>>5365723
Man, what a shithole, people need to be liberated from there.
Pls find some valuable resources under your land so USA will bring you freedom.
>>
>>5368298
Lol. Maybe the need more coffee shops. All the deep convos happen there. Hey! Let's bring them the freedom of Stirrrbux.
>>5365723
Do you have pumpkin spice mines? Is it like gay dune? At all?
>>
>>5368323
I know, I love a Greece aka a shithole and I hate the fact that we don't have Starbucks in every corner like in the USA when I went there.

Mocha frappuccino is the only coffee I drink. And we have so few Starbucks here :(
>>
>>5365210
I personally am lonely and never been held by anyone

Ive got a lot of love to give and frankly if anyone would give me a chance id fuck him all night long and cuddle him with all my heart
like putting a lot heart into it
>>
>>5365653
what do you mean?
>a state is an institution from humans, not a humane institution

what is the point of a state if its not to serve the people that belong to it?
what do you think should be the objective of a state?
>>
I just want a nice boy to spoon with and listen to music.

And then get some pizza watch Star Trek.
>>
Can't wait to date a lazy piece of shit who just likes to sit around and play video games all day and not get a real hobby or passion.
>>
>>5369477
This is exactly what I want, no outdoorsy people with boring tiresome hobbies or sports, only vidya :3
>>
>>5369477
>>5369486
we should live together
>>
>tfw your only hobbies are vidya, working out, music, cooking, and reading
>>
Why are people so lazy, the thought of just lying around holding each other or playing video games or watching tv/movies is so putting me off ever wanting to be in a relationship.
>>
>>5369555
Well it's just one part of the relationship.
>>
>>5369563
but video games and movies are so boring.
>>
>>5369568
>but video games and movies are so boring.
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE
>>
>>5369568
You're starting to sound like a girl.

I want a boy who likes boy things.
>>
Im not really into vidya and tv/movies but if its with someone i really like its completely different
Still, if i was in a relationship like that all would go to shit in like 2-3 weeks
>>
>>5369543
>working out
no
>cooking
no i like simple stuff
>reading
>not listen to audiobooks
granny/10
>>
>>5369620
>really into vidya and tv/movies
Doesnt matter even if you were. That isnt a good sign of compatibility cause two people that like that might like completely different movies and games.
>>
>>5369607
so let's go bouldering, or camping instead of sitting on our asses and playing games like women, yes.
>>
>>5369711
Well, I don't even like video games that much anyway

Anyway boulding is gay, ever gone canyoning?
>>
>>5369729
not many canyons around here but I'd love to.
>>
>>5369543
That's fine right? Xx
>>
>>5369347
a state should always aim to keep those who build it safe. if that's provided they can think about opening up to outsiders. as this is an incredibly complex topic about human rights, civil rights and philosophy, i can't go into detail here and don't want to.
however most people don't really think about stuff like that at all. of course it feels better to help all those refugees, that want a better life. but life isn't that easy. i've yet to see a far-left-winged person, that has a thought out opinion and knows how to properly discuss politics (of course there are some somewhere, but they're rare and certainly not young men).
>>
>>5369711
i like watching tv, playing vidya (only from time to time though) and reading a lot. but fuck it, i would be totally down to this with a boyfriend.
people my age just want to party all night though and sleep in through the day. i hate living in a place full of party people.
>>
>>5369894
>a state should always aim to keep those who build it safe
of course but what about "dead weights"? like old people, disabled people, whatever

a state should be humanitarian, we live in an age were survival is almost guaranteed (or at least for us (the others being refugees, kids in africa, whatever)

I believe that that (keeping safe those who built it, which doesnt mean the whole population) is already provided, and opening its doors to refugees would be an act of solidarity to people who dont belong to the state
which would be seen as wrong by some people (afterall the state was built to help the people that belong to it) but why would it be wrong?

I think its a very selfish thought to not spend resources on others, resources that would be spend to get you further away from those people
and that kind of mentality is selfish and very inmature imo, but also effective and it might have been much more understandable in other times but not in todays world (imo)

the only reason people should help other people its because it would make them feel better with themselves tho, so if that isnt there then why would you help other people?
people see that as a terrible thing but I get it

still, I think that in the end helping others is the best path towards "evolving" (as in being better than we were before)

>this is an incredibly complex topic about human rights, civil rights and philosophy
I think its as complex as you want it to be
we all have experience being humans and I think thats all we need to opinate on this subject

im not fal leftist or anything
im just bored, high, and I really like to argue in the internet
if you dont care about my opinion its ok, it was fun typing all of this out
>>
>>5372063
Imp no person should be allowed to be a neet that lives off the state, pathetic people like that don't deserve to survive.

So the government must find a place to put them to work before receiving any form of $$$
>>
>>5373121
yeah fuck old people and retards
>>
File: oil's were found spurdo.png (343 KB, 680x517) Image search: [Google]
oil's were found spurdo.png
343 KB, 680x517
>>5368298
Russia has plenty of natural resources. But unless you want to start total nuclear annihilation, you'd better stay away from them.
>>5368323
I think we have starbucks in larger cities.
>Do you have pumpkin spice mines? Is it like gay dune? At all?
I don't get it.
>>
File: undies.jpg (289 KB, 1217x1679) Image search: [Google]
undies.jpg
289 KB, 1217x1679
does anybody want to cuddle and play vidya in our underwear?

pic is me btw
>>
>>5372063
a state can't work at all if it can't keep the interests of those, who build it. you guarantee the most essential rights (i.e. human rights, civil rights), so that they support the idea and are willing to build said state.
if you're openly working against the interests of what actually makes a state (e.g. keeping the state territory intact), you're failing as a state. however most people, that have an opinion about stuff like refugees and the likes, are notorically underinformed and talk bullshit, that doesn't make sense from a state-theoretical point of view.

a state is selfish by default as selfishness is what makes people want to form a state. making it as humane as possible is the task, not the purpose
>>
>>5373846
>thin
Nope.jpg
>>
>>5373846
>hairless sissy faggot
No
>>
>>5365210
It has the most healing power. Why do you think animals like being petted so much? Because they associate it with their mother taking care of them when they were babies. What is the first thing a mother does when her baby wakes up crying? She picks it up. If you had normal parents you were taken care of like this as well, but if your parents never showed you physical loving then it's possible cuddling makes you feel uncomfortable.
>>
File: cuddling-wolves.jpg (49 KB, 480x323) Image search: [Google]
cuddling-wolves.jpg
49 KB, 480x323
In other words: cuddling is natural mammal behavior, all mammals are born helpless, our survival depends on maternal behavior
>>
>>5373846
>girl
No
>>
>>5373848
>a state can't work at all if it can't keep the interests of those, who build it
why? because they will turn their back on it?
what would that mean? that being humanitarian would mean the end of the state because everyone would be angry at the state? like a child that is mad because their parents took away his toy and gave it to her little sister?
thats absurd and not at all what would happen

> however most people, that have an opinion about stuff like refugees and the likes, are notorically underinformed and talk bullshit, that doesn't make sense from a state-theoretical point of view.
am I detecting passive aggressiveness?
you sound pretentious and very angry at certain group of people, which you ve been describing since your first comment
this isnt really relevant to the conversation anyway

>a state is selfish by default as selfishness is what makes people want to form a state
so being humanitarian would be to betray the foundation of what a state should be?
even if that were the case, why would it be a bad thing?
it would mean that the idea of state should change and evolve to fit more properly in today's world

you defend your arguments by saying that people are selfish and also the state was made to be selfish, thats wrong
>>
>>5373967
>>5373970
>>5374079
why are you so mean?

>>5373846
I wouldnt cuddle you tho
to femenine for my taste
but youd look a lot cuter if you were chubbier
Im not saying you should gain weight tho
>>
>>5373846
>literally no hair like a normal male
>probably a tranny or underage b8
No
>>
>>5373846

Fuck yea, hope you luck chubby neckbeards
>>
>>5374093
what arguments again? These aren't arguments.
Why exactly do you think people follow the law? Or why do they pay taxes? It's not because they want to help those, who need money from them, atleast most of the people don't. It's because they think they get something from the state. What they get is security.If they have that, they help others. Have you been following the political happenings in Europe in the last months? People are crying for guarded boarders all over the place. Why exactly do you think that happens? Why do you think they ask the state and are not simply shooting down people, that want to cross the border as if they were Mexicans?

I sure as hell am "passive"-aggressive about people, who don't know shit about law or state theory, yet think they can go all opinion police on people. the same people who praise how a democracy needs to help those in need (what is a funny thing to say to begin with), are those who never really understood what a democracy is. This is relevant to the topic as I said how many people don't reach the quality of discussion I'd like to achive. I'm only talking the most basic and superficial stuff about what you think the topic is. If I wanted to give you accurate answers, I'd spam this thread pretty hard due to needing more characters than comments allow.

>so being humanitarian would be to betray the foundation of what a state should be?
I don't think you understood what I was trying to express. That's most likely my fault though. I can't articulate myself as well in foreign languages.

>you defend your arguments by saying that people are selfish and also the state was made to be selfish, thats wrong
That's exactly what I talked about. Do you think this stuff is empirically provable? Are you going to tell philosophers how what they think social and meta-social constructs actually are, is wrong? On what basis?
>>
>>5365210
This is the sociopath.
>>
>>5373846
>Bare, looks like boy instead of man

Nope
>>
>>5365580
>tfw no qt German bf to discuss the European refugee crisis with

I find stuff like that fascinating but no one here in the US really gives a shit about that sort of thing outside the the week or two after that Syrian kid washed up. About a year ago I met my friends brother, who was visiting from Sweden. I really wanted to ask him about his take as someone who lives there but he seemed to have no interest in the topic. I had to bite my tongue to prevent going into full autistic mode.
>>
>>5369486
>I'm a manchild :3

Isn't that easier?
>>
>>5376020
I would have to be honest if I lived in a large city I would never leave the house. I live in the country though so I have a lot of outdoor things to do. I can understand this if the person lives in a populated area.
>>
>>5369339
same
one day you will find him :*
>>
>>5375924
you are talking about things that are made up, your point of view is very structured and doesnt let you go further than what you already know

>Why exactly do you think people follow the law? Or why do they pay taxes? It's not because they want to help those, who need money from them
they follow the law and pay taxes beacuse the will go to jail otherwise

so first, thats your opinion
secondly, you are implying people actually care and are aware of what happens around them
the truth is that a nation and the people that belong to it are different things, only the people that have an interest in politics want to participate in politics (democracy, being informed, whatever) wich to be honest isnt a lot of people
you said it
>they're rare and certainly not young men

>(...) security.If they have that, they help others.
yes, agreed

>Have you been following the political happenings in Europe in the last months?
no I havent

>as if they were Mexicans?
dang, that was so redundant
I wanted to like you

> sure as hell am "passive"-aggressive about people, who don't know shit about law or state theory, yet think they can go all opinion police on people.
honestly please adress me direclty if you want to say something, otherwise I might look like i went on fighting
I asked because I like people that are passionate and Im always down for an internet argument, im sorry if I came off as judgemental or whatever
its because I disagree with you, strongly

>This is relevant to the topic as I said how many people don't reach the quality of discussion I'd like to achive
r8 the quality of this discussion

>I'm only talking the most basic and superficial stuff about what you think the topic is. If I wanted to give you accurate answers, I'd spam this thread pretty hard due to needing more characters than comments allow.
wanna go to a tiny chat or something?
I ran out of space already
also you are very pretentious
hit me with your best shot, I think I can handle it
>>
>>5375924
>you defend your arguments by saying that people are selfish and also the state was made to be selfish, thats wrong
>That's exactly what I talked about. Do you think this stuff is empirically provable? Are you going to tell philosophers how what they think social and meta-social constructs actually are, is wrong? On what basis?
I didnt adress this

> Do you think this stuff is empirically provable?
no, you do
I dont know and I was pointing out that you didnt either

> Are you going to tell philosophers how what they think social and meta-social constructs actually are, is wrong?
what philosophers?
yes I would, and then I would wait for an answer that would make me more informed
because honestly it sounds to me that you are just a fascist

>I sure as hell am "passive"-aggressive about people, who don't know shit about law or state theory, yet think they can go all opinion police on people. the same people who praise how a democracy needs to help those in need (what is a funny thing to say to begin with), are those who never really understood what a democracy is. This is relevant to the topic as I said how many people don't reach the quality of discussion I'd like to achive
> however most people, that have an opinion about stuff like refugees and the likes, are notorically underinformed and talk bullshit, that doesn't make sense from a state-theoretical point of view.
> i've yet to see a far-left-winged person, that has a thought out opinion and knows how to properly discuss politics (of course there are some somewhere, but they're rare and certainly not young men).
>>
>>5365188
>tfw no masc4fem bf who can put up a fight in vidya or philosophy
oh OP if only you knew
>>
>>5376020
>i enjoy doing what i like instead of doing what others wants=manchild
Sounds like a compliment desu moment, i am not a kek to let others control me
>>
>>5378394
>masc4fem
>straight relationship
ewww
>>
>>5369555
Because I'm too closested for public affection
>>
>>5369348

you had me until star trek.....fuck trekkies!
>>
>>5376128
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.