[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normally I dont feel like this but right now I wish I was a man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1447150069060.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447150069060.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
Normally I dont feel like this but right now I wish I was a man so bad. I fucking hate it when I make mistakes and I feel like an average "stupid girl". I hate that my guy friends say shit to me like "Haha look at that dumb bitch! Women are so dumb. Oh, but you aren't; you're different." It fucking kills me inside. I hate everything. I don't want this.
>>
>>5362387
Don't have guy friends and act like you want equal treatment. This happens to guys but we suck it up. Oh anon, you stupid fucking pollack. Shut up subhuman iq niglet. Hey literally retarded guy, don't be so fucking retarded. Like that.

You want easy treatment to feel better thats totally cool. Just say so. You don't get to have both ways.
>>
File: 1447814783453.jpg (579 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1447814783453.jpg
579 KB, 1000x1502
>>5362434
It doesn't bother me as much when somebody insults my being American or IQ or hobbies or whatever because it's less detached to me.
>>
>>5362387
>I hate that my guy friends say shit to me like "Haha look at that dumb bitch! Women are so dumb

get less retarded friends
>>
>>5362453
What? Wat? Wut?
You know I'm gonna wait for the feminists to come in and hugbox you. I'm out.
>>
What about all the ugly short and unhandsome men. You saying you want to be like those sad fucks too? Take what youve got and be happy. Being a man is only good if you are born with certain characteristics
>>
>>5362387
>"Haha look at that dumb bitch! Women are so dumb. Oh, but you aren't; you're different."
What? Do guys actually say things like that?
>>
>>5362387
Doesn't matter.
You can be a stupid female, or a stupid male, either way, you still feel just as stupid, and it still feels just as bad, even if nobody says anything.
t. dumb ass
>>
>>5362561
why are fags so retarded sometimes?
>>
>>5362664
found the manlet
>>
Honestly if your guy friends say that, they're shit friends. I've done so many stupid things in front of my guy friends and they've never attributed it to me being a woman, they just know I'm a special kind of stupid. It helps that I'm very book smart and generally confident though, so they have quite a bit of respect for me alongside.
>>
>>5362561
>>5362664

you hypocrites. If you were hanging out with an all female friend group and they went "all men are rapists, men are so fucking awful", you'd fucking lose your shit and call them SJW feminist cunts.

You deride girls for saying shit like that so why is it acceptable when men say shit like that too?
>>
>>5362701
I used to not think so.

Yes. Yes, sometimes they do. So, too, do others. And "the good one" designating is certainly not a myth.
>>
>>5362387
So what would you like to do about it. I think you should just accept that people complain about people different than you. Are you hoping to transition to a man so your friends will treat you better?

You should be aware, guys that act like you, and can't just brush off something like that have it really bad in society.

You should seek a therapist who could work with you on your self esteem issues.
>>
>>5362760
good god, you do know that guys who don't shit on women exist right?

Like there are completely normal men who are usually more into having fun than bitching.

OP has a set of the type of bruhbros who get off on shitting on anything that's not like them.

OP just find new friends. If you're miserable hanging around a group of awful people, DITCH THEM. Fuck em. You don't need shit like that.

Better to be alone by choice then being lonely in a group of assholes.
>>
>>5362387
Get better friends.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.