[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Experiences with mailing hormones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1445017030861.png (202 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445017030861.png
202 KB, 500x500
Random question I know, but I am about to be sending a friend some hormones through UPS (live in the states btw) I was just wondering if anybody has done this? How did it go? (through ups or anything really) because idk if it'll get seized or not. I know it's easy to get hormones from online pharmacies but that's pharmacy to customer not person to person. Sorry for the random and probably dumb question but I just don't want anything to go wrong.

>inb4 "omfg another tranny thread"
>inb4 "transhelpgen" sorry but I don't think I'll get a good answer there since its normally just for the basic questions

Ty in advance for any answers
>>
>>5357162
dude people mail like ecstacy and shit through UPS
>>
>>5357243
Really? Seems really dumb to do that lol, but I guess that makes me feel somewhat better
>>
Shameless bump for hopefully more input
>>
It's illegal to search packages except at border crossings
I buy drugs online all the time and as long as it's domestic shipping there is nothing they can do.
>>
>>5359039

>If you ship cocaine in the mail, even if everyone can tell that's what it is, no one will open it if it doesn't cross an international border

I can't imagine Congress would leave such a large loophole open.
>>
>>5357162
Is it safe to mail or hormones through the mail? I mean can they die or become unstable in the process?
>>
>>5357162
Shouldn't your friend be getting his or her drugs from a doctor and not from you? What if it is not safe for hi or her to be taking them? You would be liable if anything happened to them. Your friend should not take any kind of drug without first consulting a doctor or therapist.
>>
>>5359168
Well the hormones you get online still work and they come in the mail from overseas.
>>5359170
She's working on getting her therapist letter now, her package from ihp got refunded for some reason and she's down to about 6 days worth of hormones
>>
>>5359160
Actually they will confiscate it if they can tell.
>>
>>5359232
Great ._.
>>
>>5359251
I was refering to the cocain post. many legal drugs are sent through the mail. If they can't tell the difference between them and your package, they won't touch it.
>>
>>5359298
Oh sorry, being stupid xD and that's good I suppose, still kinda worried though. Any suggestions how I should send it?
>>
>>5359313
Pack them up in a plastic baggy. Put that baggy between two pieces of foam so it is compressed well when in the shipping box. They shouldn't rattle so there is no way to tell what is in the package.
>>
>>5359354
They shouldn't rattle at all really, they're in blister packages, not bottles. But as long as they don't have reason to suspect they aren't going to open it?
>>
>>5359313
>xD
kill yourself, seriously, you're hon material
>>5357162
there are numerous thread where you could post this question. i fucking hate you, please never come back
>>
>>5359376
Mine have all been bottled, and blister packs can rattle.
>>
>>5359160
Well they can search packages with a warrant or if they have reasonable suspicion. But most packages are just a plain box so you'd never have a legal reason to open someone's package.

I live in Canada though and it's legal to mail Marijuana and stuff since medical marijuana all gets delivered to customers via canada post so drugs in the mail is nothing new here.
>>
>>5359039

Wrong. companies like UPS and FedEx have specific terms and conditions that allow them to inspect the contents of any package they feel (a) may not be the contents as listed on the shipping papers or (b) they feel may be illegal.

In addition, law enforcement is cracking down on them because they accept shipments from drug companies that cannot sell in the US or out-of-state cigarette companies selling into a tobacco tax state without paying the taxes.
>>
>>5359988
To do that they have to have probable cause to open the package.

Due to US mail laws, the US Postal service can't arbitrarily open packages.
>>
>>5360078
Let's not confuse contract law with criminal law.

You agree to abide by FedEx or UPS's terms and conditions when you use their service. This means you consent to their inspection of packages as they feel necessary.

US mail may be different. You may need probable cause to inspect the contents if they suspect criminal action.
>>
>>5359488
K
>>5359919
Fair enough, thanks
>>5359922
>>5359988
>>5360078
>>5360210
So... As long as it isn't suspicious I should be fine?
>>
Anyone in Canada have experience with buying from inhousepharmacy?
>>
>>5360210
My IHP drugs always arrived by USPS. Not UPS or FedEx.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.