[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about having to kill yourself once life becomes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
How do you feel about having to kill yourself once life becomes serious, because there's no place for you there?
>>
>>5355140
Life's not going to give up any of its favorite chew toys, so I quit trying the suicide angle. I failed at failing, and now I'm doing okay.
>>
>>5355140
That is totally unrelated to my sexuality, I had really big hopes for life...
>>
>>5355140
Good luck. I wish I had the guts to kill myself. I've been fantasizing about it for years, I really don't want to keep going but wherever I actually put the shotgun in my mouth I just can't pull the trigger. I sit there and sob, and scream, and wish I was brave enough to do it. It's not even that I'm scared of dying, I'm scared I'll fuck up and not die and be disfigured and retarded for the rest of my life and be unable to try again. I wish I was dead so much...
>>
>>5355140
I wish doctors would make the suicide option easier. I don't want to leave a mess for anyone.
>>
>>5355481
Go deep into the woods. Let nature clean it up.
>>
>>5355175
I failed at failing too. Actually I was pretty damn good at it, then just got to a point where I couldn't fail any harder.
Rock bottom is nice cuz you can only go up from there.
>>
>>5355536
Then there's search parties, and missing persons bullshit to deal with. I don't want it to be a scene.
>>
What do you mean by "serious". Anyway I understand. I'm trying to transition while being a big kid and working and advancing my life at the same time and sometimes I just wanna off myself cause its not fair that I have to compete and be compared with people who are so lucky to be so comfortable with themselves and be so seemingly perfect while I'm broken.
>>
>>5355260
No its not. No need to lie to us. Its cause you are scared of dying and that maybe theres something in the future you will miss out on.

you realize all your have to do is point it in the back of your mouth slightly up so that it hits your brainstem. You will die. 99% of the time. Or just be totally severed from life even if they can keep your heart beating or something.

The retards who become disfigured are those who position is up under their chin. Guess what. The important parts for life are behind your face and theres a big wall of bone (ie. Your face) between those. So when you line it up with your chin, all you are doing is blowing off the soft tissue and superficial bone of your face leaving your a frankstein but still very much alive and cognizant.
>>
>>5355140
too cute to die
>>
>>5355630
What type of gun would someone use for the brainstem shot? Hypothetically.
>>
>>5355613
When life is serious, in your 30's.

>>5355675
Are you gonna be cute in 10 years too?
>>
>>5355697
12 gauge shotgun, 00 buck
>>
>>5358661
what about handguns?
>>
>>5357733
>having to
You're an idiot.

>Are you gonna be cute in 10 years too?
Yes
>>
>>5355140
Naw man, I'm rewriting my energetic matrix from lack to prosperity.
It's fascinating, after I started we started getting free stuff and my little brother got 2 raises and was kept on the job for what was supposed to be a temp job.
It's amazing how focused thought can create subtle changes in your reality. It's amazing because I rarely leave my room, I just meditate on prosperity for me and my family. Of course I toss a couple blessings the world's way too. The more points of harmony and abundance you can create, the easier it is for other frequencies to entrain to the "dominant" frequency of abundance.
>>
>>5355697
Any gun really. Maybe don't use something really small calibre like .22
>>5357733
Bitch life gets serious in your 20s. By your 30s you should already have a clue
>>
>>5361114
You can still be unserious in your 20's, but in your 30's you have to get a kid, or in other ways be completely settled.
>>
>>5355595
Call the police before you do it and then go into the woods. Tell them you're about to suicide and then do it. Police comes clean you up and you don't have to be a rotting mess for any hiker to see.
>>
>>5361971
>cop finds you first and sends you to psych ward
>get 10k dollar bill in the mail for their helpful services
no thanks
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.