[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would this be right/ok to do Pretty sure i know the answer but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1447742853220.png (707 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1447742853220.png
707 KB, 768x768
Would this be right/ok to do
Pretty sure i know the answer but might as well ask
>be mid 20s
>MtF and bi but no libido so who gives a fuck
>dating mtf cause went on a date and to be honest was too much of a bitch to not let it lead somewhere.
>she absolutely loves and adores me
>we are moving in together partially because my living situation is shit but its almost been a year
>I have not a ton of feelings for her and to say the least the feelings are not mutual for how we see each other.
>Her dad is dying and a big question is inheritance
>long story short a question of what to do with money came up and funding transitions was part of it.
>her being wipped offered to get everything done for me first (affordable)
>i likely would not want to marry her. which makes me a terrible person

I could transition. there would be enough money for all of that and she would have enough for herself too. i know it would make me a bad person but how bad. Neither of us consider SRS cosmetic (FFS is questionable)

Is it ok whether trans or not to let a partner you do not love and do not intend to stay with , pay for medical procedures, debts, college or other important things needed in your life.

This is really going to be my only opportunity to do something like this SRS was always distant reality for me so this in my life would be huge.
>>
You may never get a chance like this again
>>
I'd do it but my moral code is fucked. At least give her a nice time while you two are together.
>>
Also you better make sure she doesn't use 4chan, that's a pretty unique situation.
>>
Sounds pretty fucked up to me.
You should at least fess up that you don't think the relationship is permanent.

Then again if you are enough of a bitch to let it go this far it may very well be a permanent relationship.
>>
>>5353360
mine is too although this is worse than i have done.
I do actutually treat her well or as well as i can. She has been going through a hard time with her crazy family right now and i have helped her with her depression and standing up to her family. etc. When we spend time together they are the best days for her.

>>5353465
I have dropped hints. talked about hypothetical about breaking up and in my different ways and interestingly enough her first concerns were about me, where i would live, etc.
>>
>>5353126
Come clean, say you don't think it will work out as a relationship but could still be friends.
If you shut up and take her money you'll have to live with that for the rest of your life.
If you come clean she might throw some dough your way anyways.
>>
File: 1419105857512.jpg (74 KB, 604x558) Image search: [Google]
1419105857512.jpg
74 KB, 604x558
>>5353126
>mid20s

you're a hon, yo.

> (FFS is questionable)

and you dont even want ffs

naice keep going keep telling yourself you're trans while living a life of a cis male with a gf and cis issues
>>
>>5355080
questionable in terms of what is considered cosmetic. SRS could be argued as a medical procedure, FFS would be more so cosmetic but in an effort to reduce issues. i do want it but really i got good genes all i really want is my brow and nose done. maybe chin but wont know for sure until i loose so weight for that.

I actually pass but that really doesnt matter anyway since its more about what is and isnt ok to take.
>>
>>5355123
>I pass

at your age?
I doubt it it
>>
>>5355130
Doubt it all you like you think that actually matters to me? It isnt relevent to the conversation to begin with.
>>
OP you're going to be a horrible person./ But do it.

Just try to be not too much of a horrible person and suck her dick a lot until you get everything you need from her then let her down gently.
>>
>>5355144
>it isn't relevant that i look like a dude
>>
>>5355810
How is it? i mean i know you are a troll but you could atleast put some effort in.
You have not even seen me and for some reason think my looks are an actual detail in this.
Or is your attempt to say i shouldnt transition which would be too late
>>
File: smugio.jpg (3 KB, 105x93) Image search: [Google]
smugio.jpg
3 KB, 105x93
>>5355768
>suck her dick
>her dick
>>
>>5355831
If you know it's a troll, why are you continuing to feed it? Just ignore the idiot.
>>
>>5355123
Idk you could argue that SRS is kind of cosmetic as well. For one, you won't physically self destruct without it. If you die it will be because you have a mental illness that causes you to commit suicide. In the same vein, you could potentially live with being ugly, but who wants to? FFS is a huge quality of life improvement for pretty much everyone but the luckiest trannies. I would argue they can both be considered a kind of medical necessity if you look at it from the standpoint of mitigating suicide risk and helping people fit into society. A tranny who sticks out like a sore thumb is a bigger drain on the medical system, unemployment services, etc.
>>
>>5353126
>Partner you don't intend to stay with
>Haven't told her you don't intend to stay with her
Hopefully you'll get hit by a bus before you get a chance to take her money, time, or energy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.