[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lesgen - Where you bitches at? edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 102
File: Bobbi_Morse_promo_3.jpg (167 KB, 827x1242) Image search: [Google]
Bobbi_Morse_promo_3.jpg
167 KB, 827x1242
Seriously, you know it's a shit day when I've gotta start lesgen myself.

Post qts.
>>
You all are forcing me to post my waifu until someone else shows up.
>>
File: 1448777807832.jpg (119 KB, 607x428) Image search: [Google]
1448777807832.jpg
119 KB, 607x428
>>
ok /lesgen/, what's the worst street harassment you've ever had?
>>
>>5352506
I have been street harassed exactly once, and it was a wolf whistle from a homeless guy while I was running.

Oh, one time a buncha frat dudes called out "YOU'RE FAT" from a moving car. I shouted back that they should suck my dick. Does that count?
>>
>>5352515
> I shouted back that they should suck my dick. Does that count?

it counts and is awesome
>>
>>5352506
I don't get much where I'm from. Not really coherent stuff just dudes yelling out of cars, black guys going "WOO!" telling me I have a beautiful smile, and offering me oxy.
>>
It might be harassment, but here goes.

I was walking down the street when a car pulls up to the sidewalk ahead of me. As I walk by the driver - late 30's, mall suit, receding hairline - winds down the window and says,

"I'm a BUSINESSMAN from Texas, and I'm here negotiating a deal,"

And I immediately know he's lying to me. This is a fucking scabland town in the middle of New Mexico that is anything more than a methhaven because of the three military bases in the area pumping money into the service 'industry.' He's here to commit a felony. I had to figure out which one.

Lack of blood, scuffs, bruises, and other signs of stuggle? He didn't escape a physical altercation or try to shove a fighter into his trunk.

Texas plates, so at least that's likely where the car is from.

I thought he was here to score coke or meth or something but all the ways to my town from Texas were clamped by border patrol. He wouldn't make it past the dogs if he was carrying.

He was here for a good old rape, at least.

So I told him to keep driving or I'd scream.
>>
File: i thank you for your opinion.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
i thank you for your opinion.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>5352519
lmao my friends rolled my eyes at me when I told that story.

And then my awful gf at the time was like "YOU ARE PLAYING INTO PATRIARCHAL NORMS OF FELLATIO AS DEGRADING"
>mfw

I am so glad I don't know any of these people anymore.
>>
>>5352549
Damn, girl. That's terrifying. Sounds like you've got used to that sort of thing.

>>5352506
Seattle doesn't seem to have much of this Or maybe it's just because I'm only on the streets commuting, never on weekend nights.
But the one time I got harassed on the street was more of him misguidedly hitting on me. Waiting to cross a light, he makes some comment about the area, I give noncommittal response. He pauses and says, "So can I have your email address?"
Not even phone number or anything. Email address. I was a baboo at the time so I stammered out that I was 15.
His response: "I don't mind." He had to at least be 25, maybe early thirties.
I raised my eyebrow and nearly laughed from how surprised I was at his gall. I justed turned away and walked off without saying anything else.

Never had any hoots or hollers, minus the typical mental homeless screaming, "Are you looking at me?" Or other incoherence.
>>
File: everyday heroes.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
everyday heroes.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
Wish we had a steam group.
>>
>>5352506
Idk if it's normal street harassment but I was followed home from work after a night shift by some dude in a car. He ended up getting out and trying to chase me down.
>>
>>5352506
I was on a interrail vacation through Europe when I was a teenager. I hitched a ride Wroclaw and Brno where the driver figured I owed him something "fun."

I kicked him in the neck and left him in a puddle, got a cab the rest of the way.

Does that count?

Otherwise I have never had much trouble besides the occasional far away catcall. I had a stalker when I first came out, but that was too systemic to be "street harassment" I think.
>>
>>5352506
was walking home in a safe area. Dark as fuck, when a car rolled past me and a drunk frat yelled out

"HEY HEY, WHAT ARE YOU?! YOU BLACK OR ASIAN?! HEY FUCK YOU"

another time walking home with pizza with my friends in the same area and a bunch of frats said "man we should steal that pizza from those Chinese fuckers"

frat guys are fucking garbage. They shit up the area.
>>
>>5352699
Girls other than me don't like strategy games.
>>
>>5352699
Translesgen has some video game players I think if you dont mind those kind of girls.
>>
>>5353245
what kind of strategy games?
>>
>>5353300
Well, I loved the old command & conquer games, especially the second Red Alert. I also play most of the total war games (have not gotten around to Shogun 2 or Atilla yet) and I love Europa Universalis. I guess some people would count Pokémon as well :p
>>
>>5353320
oh, I thought you meant board games like Settlers of Catan.

I haven't played those games you mentioned but I've always been interested in historical war games even if the historical accuracy is completely off. I've mostly been saving my money for buying fantasy JRPGs and weird indie games

I'd only count Pokémon as strategy if you're playing hardmode against statistics obsessed expert tournament players who don't care about anything except the numbers on pokemon abilities.
>>
>>5353329
I like board games too, but they aren't any good for steam groups.
>>
>>5353353
there's one board strategy vidya game that's breddy good. Check it out on Steam.

It's called Armello. It's like Game of Thrones meets Redwall.
>>
>>5352699
tranny pls
the door is that way
>>
>>5352549
Alamogordo?
>>
>>5353115
yeah that's definitely harassment
thank goodness you got out of there

>>5353362
there's also some steam game that's like just a framework for playing card and board games
>>
>>5353386
>there's also some steam game that's like just a framework for playing card and board games
there's a whole bunch of steam games that are just digital adaptations of the physical strategy/card game

why anyone would want to buy this is my question.
>>
I play board games with my colleagues once a month on the first Saturday. I'm to host in February for the first time, cross fingers that i can wriggle my way into a promotion by being charming as fuq.
>>
>>5353368

I call it 'special hell.'
>>
>>5353254
>"girls"
>>
File: 1386345524834.jpg (216 KB, 1102x1079) Image search: [Google]
1386345524834.jpg
216 KB, 1102x1079
>>5352506
Not exactly street harassment but sort of in the same vein. I used to work in a nightclub and had a few drunk guys persistently try to pick me up. Most of them were easy enough to get rid of because security was usually never more than a few metres away but one time I had a guy hang around until work was over.

>Guy tries to hit on me all night
>Tell him I'm a lesbian but he doesn't seem to believe me
>Whatever, I'm safe behind my bar with three cameras and two security guards watching me
>Now, at 5am, to get from the nightclub to my car I have to walk through the VIP underground parking which is pretty much empty
>Walking by myself thinking my sweet bed at home when I hear the same guy behind me
>He's running to catch up with me
>Tells me he's not like those other drunk dickheads in the club and that he's got a 6 figure income blah blah
>Tell him I'm legit gay but he still doesn't believe me
>Jokes he'll "cure" me
>I tell him, kind of joking kind of serious, to fuck off
>He gets angry, tells me about all the tips he gave me and how ungrateful I am
>Says I'm a racist bitch and grabs my wrist
>I scream
>Loudly
>About fifty metres away are three of the club's security guards, just outside of the car park
>I make sure they hear me
>A 6'7 Sudanese guy, 6'5 bear and 5'11 body builder rush him
>I didn't press charges but he got a lifetime ban from the complex

Other than that nothing interesting.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>5353565
>>A 6'7 Sudanese guy, 6'5 bear and 5'11 body builder rush him

This is the best mental image.
>>
>>5353411
the idea with the one I was thinking of was it was more like a virtual table and different boards and stuff to suit a variety of games though Idk how good it was or how far its come

I suppose the appeal is being able to play those sorts of games online with others if you have friends online or are a forever alone with no irl friends
>>
>>5352506
Either street harassment or avoided kidnapping
>be 15
>jogging on a Sunday morning
>forgot to bring phone with me
>waiting for light to turn
>two guys pull up besides me
>one tells me to run that ass over to him
>ignore him
>light turns
>look both ways and start to cross
>he starts to accerlate like he's going to turn and run me over
>jump back to curb
>they're both laughing
>"no seriously get in bitch" and one guy starts opening the door
>turn to the right and start running
>which was fucking stupid because I should turned around completely so they would have to do a u turn instead they just complete the turn and start driving along side me, screaming shit
>run inside small church
>pastor just inside the door waiting to greet final stragglers before starting mass
>takes one look at me and ushers me inside asking if I'm okay
>delays mass and sits with me towards the front the entire time after I borrow a phone and wait for my stepdad to pick me up
>car is gone by the time he gets there
>given small armory by parents for the next time I go running
I usually just get catcalls though that was the only time I feared for my life
>>
Would you date somebody with a voice disorder?
Say, they always sound hoarse, sometimes extremely hoarse, and sometimes as if you had a cold hoarse.
>>
File: oh oh i know the answer.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
oh oh i know the answer.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>5354070
Honestly? Sounds kinda sexy tbqh.
>>
>>5353863
Shit. Sounds like you made the right decision in the end, ducking into the church.
>>
>>5353529
Yikes. I dated a woman in the air force that was stationed there. She was great, but that town was a nightmare. Luckily she would come down to Las Cruces to spend time with me.
>>
>>5352265
Does anyone know who this is?
>>
>>5352506
atl is like "hey let me annoy the fuck out of you" central. I take the train and the bus because I'm poor af and can't drive, so it happens to me quite a bit.

I've had guys follow me, one tried to pull me into his car outside of a club once, lots of unsolicited touching, refusing to take no for an answer, all that cool shit. It doesn't matter what the fuck I'm wearing, what the fuck I'm doing or how mean I look. It happens. I don't even say I'm a lesbian anymore because in my experience that makes it worse. (It's not just me. My female friends have had similar experiences.)

What's more annoying is when it happens with a guy you sort of know and consider a friend/potential friend, but that's another story. (Worse yet is when you work for them.)

The grossest is definitely this one tho

>having a "girlz nite!!! : D" with straight friends
>get dragged to a club
>that one chick that's always a hot mess by the end of the night starts her usual bullshit
>gets in a fight on the phone with her bf
>storms off
>try to find her to let her know the rest of us are moving to another floor
>see her at the bar
>make beeline
>guy standing off to the side
>cat calls me
>ignore him and start to walk past
>mfw he fish hooks me
>mfw he STICKS HIS DIRTY ASSED FINGER IN MY MOUTH LIKE A HOOK
>mfw I'm so pissed I have no face
>lose my shit on him
>his friends start laughing
>he gets pissed because he's embarrassed and gets up in my face
>bartender comes over
>tell him what happened
>bartender kind of wtfs
>guy gets thrown out

This was the same night the bf shows up at the club, he and the girl patch things up, they befriend a rando guy from out of state who refuses to believe I'm a lesbian and take him home with us to "hang out". They get in another fight and go outside, leaving me drunk and increasingly sleepy and alone with a stranger. I wind up walking home.

I decided that particular set of friends made pathologically and I shouldn't party with them anymore.
>>
>>5352265
>>5352456

Hello again Morseanon

>>5352506
For street hareassment, pretty much the worst I've ever had around here is shit like white-van drivers yelling 'Dyke' at me as they go by, and even that's pretty rare.

Though I guess there's club harassment.
>this time two years ago
>guy hitting on me all night, despite me, bff, and my gf telling him that im pretty fucking gay and would he please piss off
>groped me a couple of times while we were dancing but kinda disappeared after that, figured he was gone
>night ends
>bff goes to get his car with a friend of his
>gf needs to go to the toilet, so I go in with her
>she goes into stall, takes ages, I try not to touch a single fucking thing, dear god it was disgusting
>knock at bathroom door
>i assume its bouncers or someone clearing the place out for closing
>"Sorry, be out in a minute!"
>bathroom door opens
>its that fucking guy
>i stalk to the door and tell him to fuck off and try to push him away from the door and back out of the bathroom
>he grabs my arm, twists it, and pins me against the wall
>I scream
>stall slams open, gf comes out and sees this
>yanks him off me and punches him full on in the face

Not comfy thinking about what would've happened if he had caught me alone.
He fucking legged it, bouncers saw but just figured he had to run to get a lift home or something so didnt think much of his escape until we told them. They said he'd been a creepy fuck a few times but hadnt done anything legitimately wrong. He got banned (there were a couple of other girls there outside waiting for lifts who also knew the guy and were glad he was finally out, too). And I've not been clubbing since.

Kinda ruined the fun for me.
>>
>>5353320
>I loved the old command & conquer games

Tiberium Dawn is the greatest, accept no substitute.
>>
>>5354399
>I decided that particular set of friends made pathologically and I shouldn't party with them anymore.
Good call, Christ. "Friends".

>>5354663
That's so scary, anon! Thank god your gf was there. I'm glad he got a faceful of fist.
>>
>>5354684

Yeah no kidding. The next day when I'd kinda recovered and had like a dozen showers, we had a LOT of thank you sex.

And yeah, honestly I just wish she'd been wearing some of her fancy rings she liked to wear so it wouldve really fucking hurt him.
>>
>>5352506
>working in restaurant/bar
>outside serving
>fucking wetbacks see me
>ugh
>mexicans don't tend to go to these restaurants
>there's not really any hispanics in the city
>except the ones shipped in for that seasonal work at like cheesecake factory kinda shit
>and me studying and working at the moment
>fucking wetbacks always drawn to me
>they go in
>sit at bar
>nurse beer
>stare at me every fucking second
>not sure if me or not
>until bartender points it out
>and even cook walking by looks at them and where they're looking
>says out loud "damn you gonna break your kneck looking at her" to them
>they can't speak english
>fuck it think maybe if I just serve them they'll say something and leave
>talk to them
>nothing but a weird smile
>fuck it talk in spanish asking if I can get them something
>nope nothing but weird smiles saying they're ok
>one grabs at me when I'm walking by later
>need something?
>just feels up my arm
>ugh wtf
>shift ends
>manager heard about the creep wetbacks
>asks if I need a ride home
>nah bus is coming soon
>I'll just leave out back
>do so thinking I'm good
>waiting at stop
>fucking wetbacks coming toward it looking right at me
>ugh fuck seriously
>catch bus going toward campus even though it's not the direct one I want
>cause it's right there and they'll miss it before catching me at the stop

Usually if it's just on the street I'll cuss a dude out if he follows me around but dammit I felt off doing that shit to a customer.
>>
>>5354684
They've gotten a lot better now that they've settled down. The two I still talk to got married to decent guys that aren't batshit or losers (including the girl fighting with her bf) and the really toxic, bitchy ones sort of faded out of the group.

But yeah, for a while there in my early twenties it was a shit show almost every time we hung out. Mainly because of that one friend's terrible choices in bfs. She broke up with one, he got pissed, showed up to her parent's house drunk and rammed his car into the dad's truck repeatedly because she wouldn't come outside. Why they wouldn't press charges was beyond me.

I'm so glad that she's with a decent guy now.

>>5354747
Ugh it's always the worst when you're being hit on in a work-related situation. Especially if you're in the service industry.
>>
>>5354787
>he got pissed, showed up to her parent's house drunk and rammed his car into the dad's truck repeatedly because she wouldn't come outside.

Sometimes I feel really fucking sorry for straight girls, my god.
>>
>>5354747
Also first real serious street harassment

>be freshman in hs
>waiting for bus to school
>fucking 6am
>fucking old ass dude in car asking if I want a ride
>every
>fucking
>morning
>nope
>dude is getting more and more forward
>one day actually gets down from car and tries sitting next to me
>ok fuck you man my house is right there across the street
>and this store we're in front of knows me and my family
>all I gotta do is run in and call the cops if you talk to me again
>he pulls the "I'm not doing anything just talking"
>after he tried petting my fucking hair
>doesn't get down next days though still fucking stops and offers
>I'm trying to be a bitch every time more and more but nothing
>tell mom I'd rather get a ride to school
>she asks why
>explain
>brother is like "i'll just wait with you"
>brother is half black
>big ass dude
>looks nothing like me
>sitting at stop old man comes by offering ride again
>brother gets up and asks him what the fuck is he doing
>pulls dude out of his car window
>guy trying to drive away but can't
>brother throws him on ground from the window
>threatening and all that shit
>pick a different route and don't talk to her ever again threats
>beats him a bit before I yell that's enough cause worried about cops coming
>never see old guy again
>big bro rides bus with more for a while weeks after just cause

It's been nice having large scary looking brothers. Even guys at school didn't like hitting on me after seeing my brothers drop or pick me up. And it was a great excuse to turn down guys when I was closeted to say "Oh I can't date you have you seen my brothers?"
>>
>>5353386
Yeah. I was lucky it was starting to get light and the highway was just there, so when I ran to it, there were some other cars and the guy was too scared to continue chasing me.

Man this thread creeps me out. So many times it could have escalated to something way worse
>>
>>5352506
I've been honked before, but until recently I never knew that it was for harassement.

>tell my bro that a lot of car seems to have their horn broke or something,because cars often honk when they pass by me.
>He laugh " They are honking AT you,you stupid ass."
>>
>>5353320
>especially the second Red Alert

Fucking loved that game.
>>
>>5353320
I don't know, those are some really good games so can we get married or something?
>>
>>5355100
Already engaged, sorry :)
>>
>>5353254
Reminds me of that one post on /v/ where a femanon joined an all-girl game group because she thought it would be fun to play with other girls and when she entered chat she was surprised to hear every one had a man voice. They turned out to be really sjw trannies too, as she put it: "Men literally complaining about men."

>>5355221
Lucky. But I still wish I could play with you. Maybe your good luck will rub off on me.
>>
>>5355438

I remember reading about that too.
Doesnt shock me in the slightest, to be honest.
>>
>>5354797
I never got why she liked guys that were crazy like that. Her husband is cool as shit, though.

I had one shitty girlfriend and once she started really showing her crazy, I cut her dead completely. I could never get why my friends kept breaking up and getting back together with these guys.

>>5354799
Godtier big brother right there.
>>
>>5355654
>Godtier big brother right there.

Hah it makes me feel kinda bad thinking about it cause I was just giving him shit and hour ago over some ho stealing his phone and I had to go help him get a new one.

And I was surprised he didn't beat up the hos boyfriend cause he was probably lying for her and he just said he doesn't fight anymore, getting old. Then I thought of how I just typed this shit up and was teasing him about that time he beat up a creep for me and he said it wasn't the only time.

I know when I was too young to remember a guy flashed me his junk along with his daughter (who's only a couple years younger) when we were playing outside so he beat that guy up since he was also the known pedo of the neighborhood. But he also said not too long ago some ex friend of his kept making comments on my tits and hinting that he wanted to fuck me straight and when he wouldn't stop so bro beat him up some over it cause dude was obviously just pissing him off.
>>
>>5354799

/lesgen/ always has the best violence
>>
File: victory twirl.gif (2 MB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
victory twirl.gif
2 MB, 500x275
>>5354663
Are you that anon who understood the glory of my waifu?

I'm pretty okay with this being what I'm known for tbqh.
>>
>we both like each other
>we both agree that we aren't fit to be in a relationship right now, but some time will be
>we live on different continents
>i start being really affectionate and saying how much I care about her
>she says we need to get to know each other better
how do I deal with this, not get so attached, and basically calm the fuck down
i think i fucked it all up
>>
Can someone kindly explain to me what lesgen is?
>>
>>5357140
LES-bian
GEN-eral

is it not that hard to figure out?
if you dont get it you probably dont belong here
>>
>>5357167
why are you answering stupid questions. Leave the fool alone.
>>
>>5357122
LDR's NEVER work. Its a bad idea to try them. There us no specific way to get over it. You have to learn to tough it out.
>>
>>5357205
well we talked about moving.....specifically me moving for her, which I'd be okay with.
i dont want to have an LDR, i was us to be together in real life though, the LDR element is part of why we both agree that we aren't to be a "thing"
toughing it out is really hard, but i guess i can try it
>>
>>5357235
I know it is. I hate being around people who go threw it. But i fight with myself to force myself to give a fuck about girls that go threw it. But then most chicks get this weird behavior. I try my best to understand it. But. The Fuck if women don't confuse me.
I don't get them. IM a girl. An I don't even get them.
>>
>>5357273
I'm not sure if I completely understand what you mean S.
I just don't understand why we can enjoy our feelings and be affectionate friends, even if we're not going to "get married"
If that makes sense

I'll just avoid her for a week, that should handle my emotions I'm hoping
>>
>>5357338
S is pretty dumb. Disregard anything she says.
>>
>>5357352
Oh...ok
>>
>>5356992

Yup that's me, hello!
Just about to go to bed though since it's nearly 6am.
>>
>>5357363
well, let me clarify.

S can actually makes some sense when she write short posts. LDR may or may not work out. It's up to you to use your own best judgement to risk everything for it.

If you're gonna take the leap and move to your LDR gf's area, make sure you are covered financially in case your relationship doesn't work out with her and you have to find another place to stay.
>>
>>5357377
Ok I get what you mean
If it ever happened I think We'd probably be moving in together so I would want to have a back up plan absolutely
I guess the biggest issue for me right now is not that we're in a ldr but that neither of us want a ldr, and I'm smitten with her, and she said she feels the same, dispite not being as forward as I am
So what the fuck? Why not just be a couple? And even still she seems weirded out when I want to hear about how I make HER feel and I feel like I'm a stalker
>>
>>5357410
you're in love bird mode so everything is gonna be about her her her.

Relax, chill, pick up a new hobby or something and focus your energy and stress on that.

Don't overwork yourself on whatever this thing is you have with her. Just let it happen.

Ultimately, if you want a relationship, real gf/gf stuff. Then tell her. Be upfront and say "I want you to be my girlfriend"

and if she's undecisive about it, then let her have time to herself, and focus on yourself.
>>
>>5357483
This is excellent advice anon, thank you very much.
I've got a bunch of movies and TV I want to watch so I'll catch up on that, give it a week or so to decompress and then bring it up again.
Do you think I should cut contact entirely or just be cool?

Im very much in lovebird mode and I hate it
>>
>>5357550
>Do you think I should cut contact entirely or just be cool?

i'd only cut contact if I thought she was mean or whatever. She could still be a great friend and I wouldn't try to mangle that chance either.

Just be cool and make sure to make YOU the priority. Because you're not in a relationship just yet.
>>
>>5357550
Still talk to her but not as much. See if she texts back right away or really misses you. But don't break complete contact. What country is she from and where are you? Kind of in a similar situation....
>>
>>5357556
All right thanks anon.
I've got a plan of attack then. Thank you for helping me this has been really hard, I'm heartbroken but really happy all at the same time
>>
>>5352506
Not the worst but the funniest:

I was waiting alone outside to meet up with my best friend day of my fifteenth birthday. This guy comes up to me and starts hitting on me, saying gross sexual things about my body, etc. In the most cheerful, childlike voice I can muster, I say "it's my fifteenth birthday!" with a big grin on my face.

Guy yells "OH SHIT!" and literally runs away from me at a full speed gallop.
>>
>>5357564
I'm usa she's canada.

What's going on in Your version of events anon?

And Thanks for the tip, I'll do it like that
>>
Is it normal to that all the women I've been attracted to look kinda like my mom?

Anyone else get that?
>>
What the hell? Why can't I delete posts anymore?
>>
>>5357582
Kind of the same thing. I'm us and she's from Croatia. I'm not used to being attached at all. I can't get her off my mind. But the problem is I somewhat feel like she doesn't want to take things to the next level. We've said we loved each other but her actions say different. Don't know of I can trust her.
>>
>>5352506
The "worst" thing that happened to me was people laughing at my batman shirt and being confused with a boy. It wasn't so bad. I hardly go out alone, so they never tried to kidnap me. Probably the only part of my life that I'm lucky.
>>
>>5357588
Not really, but I have a huge thing for older women and redheads. My mother is both.
I have mummy issues though so I know why. You have any issues like that?
>>
>>5357588
Maybe you got your tastes in women from you dad.
>>
>>5357483
Jesus even reading those words freaks me out.
Why do all you guys absolutely Have to be in a relationship?
Those things are evil.
>>
File: tumblr_nz0jt3jM421sbzv20o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x522) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz0jt3jM421sbzv20o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x522
I went to an anime event in my town last week. I wasn't able to spot a single butch besides me there. Just femmes with colorful hair. Is THAT uncommon butch enjoying anime?

I went hoping to find something of yuru yuri, a shirt even and nothing. Still salty about this.
>>
>>5357688
>Is THAT uncommon butch enjoying anime?
I don't think so, but I have to admit the handful of weeaboo lesbians I know are soft butch at the most.

>I went hoping to find something of yuru yuri, a shirt even and nothing. Still salty about this.
Don't worry, even if you had found one it would probably have been an overpriced bootleg.
>>
>>5357688
VIRGINIA
I
R
G
I
N
I
A
>>
>>5355438
>Maybe your good luck will rub off on me.

My good luck turned up in a museum actually. Give that a go :p
>>
>>5357170
I have seen people mistake "gen" for "gender" and starting an arugemt over "lesbian=a gender" in the thread.
>>
>>5359103

Wait, really?
Jesus.
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
>>5359191
WHY would YOU WANT ONE!!!
The hell is wrong with this generation?!??!
>>
is S kek as a namefag?

or like just some general tranny namefag?
>>
>>5359254

Like for real are you just shitposting at this point?
>>
File: lingo8.jpg (57 KB, 596x842) Image search: [Google]
lingo8.jpg
57 KB, 596x842
>>5359254
You're an idiot.
>>
>>5359584
And you're just sad.
>>
>>5359308
Yes shit posting is my life.
>>
File: MASKS-WEB-01-460x242.jpg (18 KB, 460x242) Image search: [Google]
MASKS-WEB-01-460x242.jpg
18 KB, 460x242
>>5359777
>>5359786
Go away, bitchtits. Women only.
>>
File: stop it i can only get so wet.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
stop it i can only get so wet.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>mfw every time lesgen gets bumped I get to see the super hot OP pic again
I should start lesgen more often. Morsegen here we go.
>>
>>5359787
I am a chick. You sound like a dude though.
>>
>>5352506
humorous street "harassment" story

>be out for my morning run
>its dark
>4 lane street (two each way)
>car pulls up on opposite side and rolls down window
>"excuse me. can you tell me how to get to the VA hospital?"
>nice person I am I run across 4 lanes and up to the guy's window
>he's about 70 and his wife (I assume) is the same age
>wife sees a woman with loads of tats and piercings next to the car
>"for god's sake Henry just drive!"
>guy looks at me and just shakes his head
>"right at the next light, left at the next one and drive about two miles"
>"thank-you miss"
>can hear Mrs. Henry yelling at her husband as he pulls away.
>>
>>5359851
Henry's husband was just having a bad day.
>>
>>5357597
>I'm not used to being attached at all. I can't get her off my mind.
yeah this exactly, these feelings are crazy as hell i dont like or understand them.
actions speak louder than words though, i'm dealing with the same thing here.
i dont know, i guess you just have to take it slow or really press the issue, maybe?
in my case she says things like "we should get to know each other better" but she obviously cares about me, and she was coming on to me first, so i'm not sure if she's just really apprehensive, or kind of playing me.

>>5357596
you have to delete them right away, the time in which posts can be deleted has decreased.
>>5359798
heh
i should post my waifu too
>>
File: twirl.gif (2 MB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
twirl.gif
2 MB, 500x220
>>5359916
There are far worse things to post in lesgen than qts. We should all post more qts.
>>
File: hashtagbae.gif (1 MB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
hashtagbae.gif
1 MB, 500x245
>>5359951

Truth
>>
>>5360020
Even when I was "straight" I thought vaginas were disgusting.
>>
>>5360020
Tell me what's so hot about vaginas? I'm genuinely interested, maybe I could use that info to look "straight" in front of other pussy loving men.
>>
>>5360128
>Tell me what's so hot about vaginas?

you would know if you had ever stuck your dick into one

this is like asking someone to explain to you what's so great about cotton candy. just go buy some cotton candy and out for yourself, faggot.
>>
File: come.png (170 KB, 380x531) Image search: [Google]
come.png
170 KB, 380x531
>>5360020
Vaginas are so amazing I can't even.

>tfw a hot woman's vagina squeezes your fingers as she writhes in pleasure

>>5360116
>>5360128
REEEEE MEN GET OUT
>>
>>5360147
I've fucked a girl in the pussy, I couldn't even cum.
>>
File: shield-spinoff.jpg (256 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
shield-spinoff.jpg
256 KB, 618x412
>>5360159
Right, because you're a fucking faggot.

Now get the fuck out of lesgen, this is dyke town. Or if you're gonna stick around, at least post qts.
>>
>>5360159
This isn't your mommy's gaygen.
>>
>>5360166
Actually scratch that, you wouldn't know a qt if she bit you on the butt.

Just get out and go to faggen and talk about dirty buttholes or whatever the fuck it is you all find attractive.
>>
>>5360159

I've got some bad news for you, guy.
>>
File: uhwGQRp.jpg (149 KB, 432x585) Image search: [Google]
uhwGQRp.jpg
149 KB, 432x585
>>5360154

Oh god yes.
>>
>>5360183
And that fluttering, wet squeeze with these completely uncoordinated jolts of the hips when she comes?

Unnf.
>>
File: i swear im not.png (780 KB, 1611x890) Image search: [Google]
i swear im not.png
780 KB, 1611x890
>>5360202

I am far too single to be thinking about these things right now.
>>
File: twirl while thinking.gif (831 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
twirl while thinking.gif
831 KB, 500x220
>>5360248
Yeah I'm making myself really horny tbqh.

I need to get a date. Been way too long since I've had sex. I've got a serious craving to go down on a girl too.
>>
>>5352506
Black + not ugly + not fat = I get lots of honks, shouts, and the occasional trailing from black guys. I'm usually too nice, which doesn't help dealing with it very well...

The worst was some guy following me in his car for a few minutes as I was walking back to my hotel, trying to get me to talk to him. I shouldn't have been out alone that late, but fuck it was terrifying.

Another was some dude following me in his car for a bit and asking if I was "working". It wasn't until after I innocently said no and he drove off that I realized he thought I was a hooker... I rushed back to my car and went straight home after that.

>>5354399
Tell me about it, I dread my trips to Atlanta. The first incident happened there.
>>
>>5360295
Two of my friends - a straight couple - got street harassed in Atlanta because the guy had long hair. Not GNC otherwise, the chick looks like a chick and the dude looks like a dude, he just has long hair. Apparently a pack of like five guys followed them down the street shouting homophobic shit at them and making gross references to the chick being "the man in the relationship" or whatever until they ducked into a store to get away.

Never been to Atlanta, but it kinda sounds like a hellscape tbqh.
>>
>>5360285

Yeah thanks for spreading that one around, jeeez.

I'm kinda seeing someone right now but it's moving slowly since she's just out of a long relationship. So we're not even half official yet, just sort-of-dating-kinda.
Either way, there's definitely been no sex.

And im fucking dying here.
>>
>tfw no gf
W H Y L I V E

H

Y

L

I

V

E
>>
File: tall as fuck.png (184 KB, 630x350) Image search: [Google]
tall as fuck.png
184 KB, 630x350
>>5360423
For some reason I'm really enjoying it.

>tfw your face is covered in hot slippery wetness and you run your tongue over her engorged clit
>>
File: 1426966744914.jpg (146 KB, 1280x723) Image search: [Google]
1426966744914.jpg
146 KB, 1280x723
>>5360587

This is cruel and unusual punishment.
For real.

This is banned by the geneva convention.
>>
Are any of you into tribadism at all? Most lesbians I talk about sex with usually say it's strictly a porn thing, but I've quite enjoyed it.

I've only ever performed it with my girlfriends though, never in ons
>>
File: AHITW_251.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
AHITW_251.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>5360673
I've never done it. It sounds hot as shit, though. Slippery wetness against slippery wetness? Yes, please.

>>5360641
>tfw she jerks involuntarily as you run your tongue up one side and down the other
>>
>>5360673
I'm into it in theory, but I have no clue how it could work out in real life, looks uncomfortable
>>
File: Joven y Alocada.webm (3 MB, 1000x538) Image search: [Google]
Joven y Alocada.webm
3 MB, 1000x538
>>5360709

Jesus I need to get laid.
>>
>>5360709
>>5360721
The main turn-on for me is, I guess, not the sexual contact itself, but rather that I am at eye level with my partner when it is performed. Obviously I can be like that when I'm using my fingers as well, but the feeling of working together to get release - hopefully simultaneously - and then watching her face as she comes down really works magic for me.

Mainly it is about sync, you know the right rythm and using your hands to stimulate her backside and breasts while making desperate kisses or biting.
>>
File: hnnnnng.gif (2 MB, 268x368) Image search: [Google]
hnnnnng.gif
2 MB, 268x368
>>5360785
Nnng I keep waiting for her to dive in. I feel your pain, bus dyke.

>>5360852
That sounds hot too. Tbh the sexual contact is probably the biggest draw for me, but I totally dig the eye-level closeness and shit too.
>>
>>5359951
Second
>>
>>5360909

I know right? Not worth watching the film though since it apparently ends horribly for the lesbian. Shocking, I know.

But still. That scene.

I'm just torturing myself now, as if you and the anon above you werent bad enough.

I guess this work just isn't getting finished today.
>>
>>5360909
It's why I think I only enjoy it with partners of mine. I have tried it in casual sex, but it's not the same because I lack the romantic connection.

When I was single, the hottest thing I knew was when a girl dug her tounge as far into me as possible. Flexible. Moist, and her complete surrender to my pleasure.
>>
>>5360673
My ex really liked it. I wasn't super into the physical aspect of it, but watching her and feeling how she reacted to it was amazing for me
>>
>>5352506

If I've never been hit on, cat called or harassed, does that mean I'm really really ugly?
I'm not even fat, I only weight 47kg. Is my face that unattractive?
>>
hey lesgen, i'm supposed to go to a job interview thing in a couple of days, but i dont have any dresses or feminie wear, i dress really dykey
i dont have cash to go buy new clothes either
what should I wear?
>>
>>5361528
What's the job? You can look dykey at a lot of job interviews.
>>
>>5361542
it's like home surface cleaning, on a swing shift (2pm~1am)
>>
>>5361547
Yeah, you can look dykey for that. Just be clean, presentable, etc.
>>
>>5361528
Do you have dark or black button shirt and black or dark jean? That should be enough for your job interview
>>
>>5361528
What do you normally wear when you want to look nice? Wear that.
>>
>>5361638
yeah i can do that
>>5361645
nothing usually i'm a homebody neet. the last time I had to go to a funeral (the only times I've tried to look nice) i wore my brothers old black suit
>>5361621
all right thanks anon.
>>
File: tumblr_nx793tC1XG1rsyaepo1_1280.png (843 KB, 599x789) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx793tC1XG1rsyaepo1_1280.png
843 KB, 599x789
>>5361528
Go buy some damn simple decent clothes from like tj maxx clearance rack. I know I'm spent not even 10 bucks there or similar places and picked up some nice simple shit for work.

Something like this is good for an interview that you can put together. Cheapest button up colored blouse covered with a decent sweater and some fitted dark jeans or slacks.
>>
File: Vintage-Peter-Pan-Collar-Shirt.jpg (305 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Vintage-Peter-Pan-Collar-Shirt.jpg
305 KB, 600x900
>>5362472
wow fuck me and my spelling errors

mean "I've spent" and also a "collared blouse"

Enjoy this other fashion shit I like
>>
What would be lesgen official pokémon/representation?
>>
>all the supplies I need to make Christmas gifts for all my friends finally arrived albeit ridiculously late
>gotta squeeze in time for making them in between work and studying for finals and writing two papers and finishing portfolio
Homemade soap is a nice gift, right? Because they're all getting fucking super cute peppermint and lavender soap and they better love it because I have no time for smaller individual batches. Even the guys are getting this.
>>
>>5363560
>peppermint and lavender soap
Peppermint soap is amazing in hot, muggy weather. I think it's a rad gift.
>>
>>5352506
>be 16
>on my way back home from school
>earphones in, a guy passes by me and asks me something I can't figure out
>"Excuse me, what?"
>"I want to put my tongue in your pussy"
>okay.jpg
>walk away
>notice that he pretends he's talking on the phone as a pretext to chase me
>become alert
>I stop by a commieblock entrance and he comes next to me, asks me how old I am and if I mind his company
>I tell him that I live there (not)
>get inside the block
>quickly take out my bat and hit him in the ribs with full force
>get away and let him lay there
>later learn that he was a local junkie living under a nearby bridge

Then I was thankful my family made me carry weapons everywhere I went. We even had guns in the house. I still carry a bag with me on that purpose.
>>
File: 20151205_170315.jpg (887 KB, 2963x1730) Image search: [Google]
20151205_170315.jpg
887 KB, 2963x1730
>>5363560
I don't like fancy soap gifts but that's just me thinking they're cheap copouts most of the time. If you diy it that could be cool.

I just give booze and baked goods. Nobody is disappointed in a bottle of rum and some homemade fudge.

I love this season. I got so much extra money making cakes and cookies on the side.
>>
>>5365552
Tfw finally have the money to make Christmas great, but no time to get it all done. >.>
>>
>>5363858
Damn even I think it's a bit excessive to beat a guy with a bat if you were already able to make it safely away otherwise.

Then again when I was 16 me and my friend broke a dudes windshield throwing rocks at his car when he was catcalling at us. It was advice my mom gave us. Didn't really expect to actually break his windshield. Kinda funny though.

Generally I'm all about deescalation. If I can figure a way to get avoid or get away I'd rather do that than confront.

>>5365581
ew don't respond to my shit ya gross thing
>>
>>5365586
The thing is that I was not sure if I could make it away safely from that situation. He was a two meters tall deranged guy chasing me, and I was close to my house, so even if I got inside he would still had known where I lived. This + the fact that I was taught to fight to protect myself at a young age.
>>
>>5365586
Your shit....
Not yours. Anons yea doof.
An if you really actually want people to respond. And keep the thread up i suggest you clam down with the attempt to insult a channeler.
>>
File: ew.jpg (17 KB, 438x118) Image search: [Google]
ew.jpg
17 KB, 438x118
>>5365629
Fair enough.

I heard that the old soccer couch from my hs got fired for fucking some girl. Makes sense looking back cause I remember the soccer dudes constantly shouting at us when we walked in the court and the coach would just be standing there watching instead of reprimanding them for acting like idiots like any other normal coach would.

Also all fucking wetbacks. Goddamn. How do you girls that still live in mexico deal with this shit?
>>
>grocery shopping
>someone calls my name all OMG
>I KNOW THAT VOICE
>THAT IS THE VOICE OF THE QT STRAIGHT GIRL I CRUSHED ON SO HARD IN HS
>she was so hot jesus it was burning
>like a little mexican megan fox
>see fat girl
>huh?
>oh is that her fat cousin I also kinda knew back in hs and they just sound alike?
>say hi talking to her like that
>assuming it's the fat cousin
>ask about the qt-str8-girl
>her: I am qt-str8-girl omg!
>play it off all oh haha duh sorry meant to ask about someone else
>talking more
>she got preggers right after hs
>got super fat apparently
>wants to hang out
>sure why not I guess

I mean aside the crush I remember her being cool to hang out with. It'll be easier to be friends again now that she's unattractive and has kids.
>>
>>5357122 here
>on my way to work
>yesterday she told me that she doesn't want anymore than a friend right now
>start thinking about her and get really wet
>she thinks my love for her is wasted on her
>never/doesn't say she doesn't like me this way, when asking her to be blunt and honest about her feelings
>all signs were pointing toward she wants me
So I need to just find someone else and get laid right??????
I'd wait for her if she asked me to, but I'm so conflicted.
>>
>>5366535
Don't bother with her, you're just going to end up hurt. Not only is it long distance, she sounds like someone that isn't sure of what she wants. Not worth it, but of course, you'll only realize this after she hurts you.
>>
>>5366535
Yeah no, move on. Just, immediately.
>>
>>5367321
>>5367308
;---;
Ok
I want to stop getting heartbroken by relationships that aren't even real fuck
>>
>>5367731
The solution to that is to realize there are tons and tons of women out there and losing one stings a bit but fuck it all, just go out and try again.
>>
>>5366535
Ya she doesn't really love you. Just give up now. I used to do the same as you but the relationship I'm in now makes me realize this is love. We both wanted each other from the beginning and love each other. You'll know when the right one comes into your life anon. But this girl is just playing with your heart. Let the past go.
>>
>>5365700
That lovely feel when you don't have to deal with the butt hurt.
>>
>was gonna spend night at parents
>cause cooked and bonding and late in night so figured fuck it
>i'll sleep in guest bed and drive home in morning
>out back hanging with my chill brother that owns the house across the street
>sudden drama starts
>away-in-rehab-druggie brothers' bpd ex gf (gonna call her coco)
>that is now dating some beta dude while druggie bro is away
>and they just fought
>prob over how she's still hung up on druggie brother
>considering she sends him money
>and still hangs around the family too damn much for an ex
>beta dude kicked her out
>she comes crying to my mom to let her spend the night
>mom lets her
>ugh pathetic
>chill brother and me annoyed by this
>we both voice as much
>mom gets on me
>for being rude
>fuck it
>I'll just leave
>mom still on me
>about how I shouldn't be a bitter lesbian
>wtf that have to do with shit?
>mom says lesbians are always mean spirited and I shouldn't be
>mom you know like 0 lesbians besides me
>and you're meaner spirited than me
>and everyone besides you and druggie bro in the family hates this coco
>she's just an annoying presence
>even 95 yr old christian grandma
>flips her off
>this shit is just predictable
>even dad laid out exactly how this would happen as it just did
>and we all know
>she's gonna get back with druggie-bro
>and they're gonna manipulate you again
>until they're both back living here
>sucking you dry
>stealing everything
>chill bro agrees with me
>goes in more on coco's victim bullshit
>mom tired of hearing it
>"what's done is done" kinda shit
>except
>brings up that we should be less judgmental given how we're not perfect
>chill bro is like still better than druggie bro and coco
>mom says he knows how bad he used to be
>and me and my gay shit
>fucking hell
>bye

I fucking hate this shit so damn much. I hate how she says she's cool with the lesbian thing. Tells everyone she's proud and fine with it. Except in any argument when she's losing it's this final stab at me.
>>
>>5368021
Mom does the same thing to me. It's like they just use you for your cool points then just drop your ass when they are mad. It's like high school
>>
File: Tailto_(FE_Treasure).png (259 KB, 282x954) Image search: [Google]
Tailto_(FE_Treasure).png
259 KB, 282x954
>Be me, gay dude
>Pop onto /gaygen/ after being out for the day, hoping for chill conversation with gay brethren
>Instead theres catty drama, "trannies and twinks gtfo!" And no real chatting because of trip queens.
>"I wonder how my lesbian counterparts are doing"
>/lesgen/ seems mostly chill, people listening to and supporting each other

Did I just catch the thread on a good moment or are you women just objectively better at maintaining a fun environment compared to /gaygen/?
>>
>>5368159
You just caught lesgen during one of its strangely gentle lulls. We'll be back to screaming at each other soon.
>>
>>5368159
>lesgen being miraculously chill

you caught us on a lucky day. Usually we're a disaster.
>>
>>5368159
I avoid lesgen because i don't want to get depressed.

The only good general on this board is the webcomics general.
>>
>>5368159
We will scream at trannies who show up here. They usually don't, though, we've successfully driven them out.

So yeah, usually it's pretty much this. Plus sometimes we post hot chicks we wanna fug.

We have no tripfags, though. We've got that going for us.
>>
>>5368021
Yeah, I think all mums are like that to some degree. Mine isn't super bad about the gay thing specifically, it's more the fact that I refuse to have kids. Guess she thought I would grow out of it.
In any case, she's being childish using it as a back-up argument. You should tell her to grow up and look at the situation like a logical adult.
>>
>>5368159
Guess cause the trannies are in ya'lls thread rn and we're chill. Idk. It'll reverse later.

The one time I went to see gaygen it was dudes talking about dick and grindr and hooking up. I kinda assume that's how ya'll always do now.

I want to like femme gen. In that I'm a kinda femme girl and wanna shittalk about skincare and hair care and silk pillows but the one time I lurked it it was just an argument on using sugar wax on your asshole.
>>
>>5368190
>We will scream at trannies who show up here. They usually don't, though, we've successfully driven them out.

Nonono, don't mention them. You'll summon them you fool

>We have no tripfags, though. We've got that going for us.
S has comeback, which fucking sucks. She's a dumbass who needs to get off of 4chan and focus on med school if she hasn't flunked it yet.
>>
>>5359265
That is what I thought as well.
kek is just a fat old dude anyways.
>>
>>5368199
>You'll summon them you fool
I refuse to believe that anon was stupid enough to post that because they seriously believe it. I assume it's a trolling attempt. Then again you seem to believe it too. Fucking hell.
>>
File: vmars18.jpg (167 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vmars18.jpg
167 KB, 640x480
>>5368199
You're right, my bad. Pay no heed to my previous post, there is no demographic with which we have conflict.

>S has comeback, which fucking sucks.
Yeah but everyone just ignores that asshole.
>>
>>5368208
I'm not thtupid, ur thtupid.
>>
>>5368224
You have to admit it was a pretty stupid thing to say.
>>
File: beso.jpg (26 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
beso.jpg
26 KB, 350x350
>>5368200
>>5368210
Oh shit is kek S?

Fucking finally kek takes a name making shit easier to hide. I was hoping that would happen.

Gonna celebrate with some butts
>>
>>5368246
Seriously?? Seriously???
>>
>>5368245
I really don't, kiddo. I don't even know what you're on about. Perhaps you are new to the gen?

>>5368246
>butts
Boobs are better tbqh
>>
>>5368246
Nope. But you can hide me all you want. Kek is a computer genius that lives in Mexico. She has some sort of super computer that can't be banned. And she hates trans people.
>>
>>5368267
It's stupid because:
a.) You haven't driven anyone out.
b.) Regardless of truth, saying something like that has a fantastic chance of sending the thread into a nosedive.

>new
Hah.
>>
File: 1427150361075.jpg (207 KB, 960x1287) Image search: [Google]
1427150361075.jpg
207 KB, 960x1287
>>5368246
Kek isn't S.

Kek is a mexican (guy?) supposedly a NEET girl with 0 social skills

S is a latina butch dyke who lives in Cali I think? She's had multiple failed relationship because of her really dumb as rocks personality and she gives people advice here which is sometimes decent advice and sometimes stupid advice.

>>5368224
>>5368245
>>5368246
>>5368262
>>5368267

okay, let's stop talking about tripfags and drama.

Let's talk about something fun. Post qts.
>when Lightning modeled for a men's fashion line
woof
>>
File: single-lady.jpg (69 KB, 591x411) Image search: [Google]
single-lady.jpg
69 KB, 591x411
>>5368299
How about we rectify said nosedive by posting boobs instead of continuing to talk about it?

Like she said >>5368307
>>
>>5368287
>computer genius
>super computer
She just uses vpn gate. And even then it runs on linux so she's buying into le botnet.
>>
>>5368313
I hope you're under 25.
>>
File: WewuRiCb.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
WewuRiCb.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
Are we posting qts now?

>mfw I have an excuse to post more of my waifu
>>
>>5368317
*windows
>>
File: tumblr_noviiiAtKB1so7uc5o1_500.gif (429 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noviiiAtKB1so7uc5o1_500.gif
429 KB, 500x300
>>5368317
lmao, if that's the standard then I'm a super leet computer hackar
>>
>>5368267
its interesting how in your pic, for me what makes her 10 times hotter is the giant grey pullover sweater that's draped around her body. It's like very chic fashion lingerie.
>>
>>5368317
>>5368325
What, vpngate is a project not a program. It doesn't "run" on anything.
>>
File: 1447006783309.gif (2 MB, 417x584) Image search: [Google]
1447006783309.gif
2 MB, 417x584
>>5368192
Yeah I sometimes think fuck it if it weren't for me being gay she'd find something else to nitpick over. All moms nitpick their daughters over stupid shit. Could be over kids, could be gay shit. If I were straight maybe she'd shit on my bf or sexlife.

Then sometimes I think druggie bro and coco poisoned the well on it. Cause I've seen them do that shit where they talk shit about whoever is against them to her so that they can manipulate her to get their way. Just cause before she never brought up me being gay and it's only come up more now when I'm against them. And druggie bro is the only one to ever say real serious negative shit on me being gay and coco says some retarded shit on it.

But idk. Either way I'm in a fuck it mood. She knows how I stand on it. I've told her before if she lets him live in the house again she can just write me out of everything. It just sucks too much to watch some dude that used to be my brother ruin shit and I can't do anything. They're not changing.

Anyway #teambutts
>>
File: cobie-smulders.jpg (89 KB, 694x838) Image search: [Google]
cobie-smulders.jpg
89 KB, 694x838
>>5368322
Why? You wanna fug?

>>5368333
Yeah, I'm with you there.

She's got a fucking gorgeous smile, too.
>>
File: Bobbi-Morse-Mission-Coulson.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Bobbi-Morse-Mission-Coulson.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>5368341
>liking butts
Degeneracy of the highest order
>>
>>5368342
>Why? You wanna fug?
Hell no. I'd just feel slightly less despair.
>>
>>5368352
I think you're too emotionally attached to me, anon.
>>
File: tumblr_nfvlc0paxo1qjqxmoo1_500.gif (2 MB, 498x748) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfvlc0paxo1qjqxmoo1_500.gif
2 MB, 498x748
>>5368349

Boobs are great but I just like butts better. If it's between a flat or saggy titted girl with a great ass or a perfect tits girls with a horrible flat/flab ass I'm gonna pick the great ass every time.

Also hips. Goddamn I love hips. I love my own hips. I love another girls hips. I love bumping mine into hers while walking and having stupid butt bump offs. And then dancing? Fucking amazing.

Plus if I'm going down it's just easier to hold onto some ass than tits. So ass wins for that alone.
>>
File: victoriasecret naked2.jpg (96 KB, 520x372) Image search: [Google]
victoriasecret naked2.jpg
96 KB, 520x372
>tfw you're not that much of an autist
>tfw you could go out and get on tinder or okcupid and hook up with a qt girl
>tfw you don't want to because you're skinnyfat and you want to work out and get a flat tummy first
>tfw getting a flat tummy is gonna take forever
>>
File: deanconsumedwithlust.png (204 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
deanconsumedwithlust.png
204 KB, 500x281
>>5368357
gott dayum those hands are too sexy
>>
>>5368338
Softether for those with autism.
>>
>>5368363
>>5368349
Why not both? It's heresy to settle for just one aspect of a woman. It's all just too good.
>>
File: file_124444_0_palicki-bar-640.jpg (59 KB, 640x273) Image search: [Google]
file_124444_0_palicki-bar-640.jpg
59 KB, 640x273
>>5368363
>Plus if I'm going down it's just easier to hold onto some ass than tits.
>holding onto ass
>not wrapping your arms around her thighs to hold her hips down and feel the muscles in her thighs twitch while she thrashes underneath you
pretty pleb-tier tbqh

Also, meh. Butts just do zero for me. Nice to grab when you're dry-humping, I guess. But I'd rather just grab hips.
>>
>>5368357
You just happen to be providing a live example of many behaviors I dislike, it's nothing personal. I wish to believe you're merely undeveloped and that you'll get better someday.
>>
>>5368366
I'm this close to having a flat stomach. Like damn maybe 10 or so lbs. Prob be done by spring.

But just before I made it clear on hook up sites that I was working out, hoping to lose more weight, kept pics honest.

You'd be surprised how many real qt fit girls will hit you up for that trying to pick another qt girl up before she gets got after finally making her goals.

Also dykes in my area are super into rock climbing and my arms are jello I cannot keep up.
>>
>>5368388
Awww, did you get triggered by my titposting? Poor baby.
>>
File: 1446000667276.jpg (23 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1446000667276.jpg
23 KB, 400x600
>>5368383
I want a girl who has a nice body. Nice boobs and ass combo. I want bounce.
>>
File: tumblr_mkegm2m8tF1s5hdxzo3_500.gif (954 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkegm2m8tF1s5hdxzo3_500.gif
954 KB, 500x281
>>5368377
I like both but this is like nba finals. I might like the spurs and the mavs but I def like one better and only one can be the champion.

And the champion is ass.
>>
>>5368317
Well for whatever reason. When she feels like trolling. There is NOoo stopping her. I mean who the hell can flood a whole damn thread with six paragraphs about Nothing
>>
>>5368373
One is a service, the other is software, the distinction is pretty important.
>>
File: 495993.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
495993.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>5368383
>not having a girl sit on your face while going down
>leaving hands more free for ass AND hips

shit opinions you got there
>>
File: tumblr_nfy77nYt3n1sszpb3o1_1280.jpg (274 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfy77nYt3n1sszpb3o1_1280.jpg
274 KB, 1280x1440
>>5368402
Hard to argue with that.

>>5368403
>the champion is ass
1v1 me irl buttscrub
>>
>>5368388
>>5368399

Mommy, mummy, stop fighting

>>5368394
>actually fit qt girls will be down to fuck skinnyfats as long as they're working on it

sounds too good to be true. Shedding fat takes a while. It takes at least a week to lose 1 or 2 pounds on a healthy diet and consistent exercise. I got 15 pounds to shed. That's gonna be 15 weeks.
>>
>>5368417
No boobs all the way. Nothing like putting your cheek on them
>>
>>5368408
Does your girlfriend ever stop by?
>>
File: carol seleme.gif (2 MB, 380x571) Image search: [Google]
carol seleme.gif
2 MB, 380x571
>>5368417
look that waifu you keep posting looks like butt already so I think we agree

Except yours looks like gay dude prolapsed aids butt

And this is some qt lesbutt
>>
>>5368427
Don't be a dick.
>>
>>5368403
But butts are easy. All she needs is some squats and her butt will be in shape. A perfect pair of boobs the right size and shape is much harder to come by. It's the highest mark of status for a lesbian.
>>
>>5368424
Don't worry bb, it's just foreplay. We'll kiss and make up soon.
>>
>>5368425
Or palming the whole thing in your hand. Unf.

>>5368431
Nigga, if ya wanna talk shit about mai waifu you should try talkin' some shit that's true.
>>
File: unnamed (8).jpg (33 KB, 331x406) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (8).jpg
33 KB, 331x406
So I got around to watching Jessica Jones, and I gotta say, Hogarth ticks all of my boxes. Damn.
Helps that I've had a thing for the actress since the Matrix.
>>
File: goals.jpg (45 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
goals.jpg
45 KB, 1080x1080
>>5368424
>sounds too good to be true. Shedding fat takes a while. It takes at least a week to lose 1 or 2 pounds on a healthy diet and consistent exercise. I got 15 pounds to shed. That's gonna be 15 weeks.

Qt fit dykes are like mormons. They just want to convert so are loving to you as long as you're willing to join their lifestyle.

Nah but really. Try to even just talk them up as friends. They'll give nice advice and ask if you wanna go hiking or do some intramural basketball thing. They just wanna help make you fit so there can me one more fit lesbo in the dating pool and they'll have a leg up on the future competition.
>>
>>5368451
She's too much of a shit person for me to find her attractive, honestly.

I really like her storyline, though.
>>
>>5368451
Who doesn't. I wanted her to be a lesbo so bad in matrix. Major sad face when kiano...

>>5368449
I just love having them in my mouth. Rubbing my face on demmm. GoD i love brests
>>
>>5368427
Yup, that'll go over well in an interview.
>>
>>5368458
Yeah she's a huge bitch, but I have a thing for women in power and she's hot. I have little self regard when it comes to people like that.
>>
>>5368458
How do you know she's a shit person?
>>
File: LL.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
LL.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>5368438
I get that truly. And it is a plus on boobs.

But then I think perfect tits girls didn't have to work for it. They could be spoiled. At the very least they can't fully appreciated it. I think I have a nice pair myself. Not sagging, d, they feel great and I've been given compliments. But they've never done anything for me.

A great ass? Hell it's useful. And it shows a strong work ethic. I've seen so many perfect titted girls get fat later in life and all they do is joke "lol muh tits got bigger tho". But if a girl works for her ass, really runs and gets in shape for it. Well that's a girl you can invest in.
>>
>>5368455
>They just want to convert so are loving to you as long as you're willing to join their lifestyle.

I wouldn't mind that at all.

>tfw no qt gf to work out with and then fuck in the showers together
>>
>>5368477
I think anon is talking about the character she portrays
>>
>>5368481
Dear god. I used to do stuff like that in the gym. Get all sweaty together then go fuck in the showers..
Sigh... I miss having a work out buddy...

>>5368484
I haven't watched the whole show yet. But the one thing i don't like about her character is that she cheats on her wife
>>
File: huminuh.png (256 KB, 640x402) Image search: [Google]
huminuh.png
256 KB, 640x402
>>5368473
I hear ya. Different strokes.

I have a thing for powerful, dangerous women who are super good people who wouldn't hurt a fly without good reason. Being awful to people is like my hugest turnoff.

Hence the Morse thing.

>>5368477
Because I watched the show?
>>
>>5368501
Yeah. I get what you're saying, and that sort of person is pretty hot, but my cynicism prefers women who also have that 'darker' side. To me it shows they've lived and they know what the real world is like and how to manipulate it.
I sound like the biggest emo faggot, but it is what it is.
>>
File: nigga you dont understand.jpg (19 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
nigga you dont understand.jpg
19 KB, 346x346
>>5368492
>you've only seen the beginning of the show
>you've only seen her cheat on her wife
>>
>>5368512
Chicks like that are old and don't waste their time on neets
>>
>>5368424
>Mommy, mummy, stop fighting
I wouldn't call it a fight, in a fight there is usually a subject that is being fought over. That was just two people responding to each other with meaningless noise.
>>
>>5368512
I can dig it. It's not my thing, but I can understand the appeal of cutthroat bitchery.
>>
>>5368516
Yeah. I haven't watched the whole thing yet. To busy at work just get home tired an just want to take a nap.
>>
>>5368517
Wow that was pretty savage for S, lmao
>>
>>5368520
You're not wrong.
>>
>>5368529
LEL! Oh you. Im guessing quite a bit of you haven't been on the chan that long.
>>
File: vAjjF15F.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
vAjjF15F.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>5368525
Suffice to say she's a reaally shit person.
>>
File: squat-bum_large.jpg (31 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
squat-bum_large.jpg
31 KB, 360x480
>>5368481
join the fit dyke club anon. do it

>tfw after running or working out
>and get super thirsty
>like gd i just wanna go down on some legs
>fucking feel like that fit hightest meme is true
>cause more and more after a work out
>into bbw kinda girls
>chatting with fit dyke over this issue
>she's actually same way
>we've flirted some before
>not serious
>but kissed some irl
>go to same gym
>idk how I feel about her desu
>anyway
>running the track
>fuck I did too much at end
>feel like I'm gonna vomit
>holding it in
>she comes up
>joking about the horny after workout talk
>try flirting back
>fuck nope not happening
>sorry
>go to bathroom
>focus on not vomiting instead

My weak body is gonna ruin me. I get wanting to flirt in a gym but in practice I'm just disgusting.
>>
>>5368536
An now i need you to tell me how deep of evil she is.
>>
>>5368531
I rarely am.
>>
File: alright.gif (2 MB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
alright.gif
2 MB, 245x300
>>5368544
At one point she basically sets her ex-wife up to get raped in order to force her to sign the divorce papers.

You should really just watch the show.
>>
>>5368556
damn thats fucked up
>>
Also more embarassing flirting/disgusting gym stories

>first time doing yoga in gym
>convinced by a qt fit dyke
>she's kinda flirting
>talking about what great tits I have and how they stick out in whatever pose
>awe yeah
>then fucking half camel pose bs
>feel chest bones pop
>nose feels weird
>oh
>fucking nose bleed in front of her
>she's concerned
>nope leave me alone I suck
>>
>>5368564
awww, i would have wiped your nose for you.

It's funny, because if i did something embarassing, I turn really red and want to leave out of shame.

If someone I'm with does something embarrassing, I'm filled with sympathy and tell them that's its cool and to relax because what they did isn't that bad.
>>
>>5368564
what is embarrassing about a nosebleed...?
>>
>>5368517
Who says I'm a neet? I've got a job, higher education, and a social life.
>>
>>5368581
That's not funny so much as the way normal human emotions work.
>>
File: boobs team.jpg (31 KB, 319x480) Image search: [Google]
boobs team.jpg
31 KB, 319x480
>>5368556
Erg. I don't want to get stuck on it, I was already mad that Jane slept with that dude, it was like the ultimate illllll.. and did you see that sex sean it was SO full of shit! that was just to make the men in the crowd happy, it totally was an illlll to me. Had to stop watching for a bit.
>>
>>5368590
oh. nvm then
>>
>>5368581
I'm the same damn way. Like I know reversed I would sympathize and be nice but in the moment idgaf and just wanna run away.

>>5368589
Guess cause I was trying to be all cool and sticking my tits out and do the pose extra well cause of her compliment. And then just fuck up novice nosebleed.
>>
File: laughter.gif (967 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
laughter.gif
967 KB, 245x180
>mfw I'm reading fanfic and I open one where the author's note before the story is "This is shit and I am on crack."
>>
>>5368661
>mfw I'm writing a crazy crack fanfic right now and I'm not even on drugs

It's about FFXIII and Lightning and Fang must fight to the death to save their respective loved ones (Serah and Vanille) and they all end up fucking each other somehow.

the other fanfic is about competitive sex sport.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 102

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.