[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Insufferable shit LGBT people say >I'm bi, I find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: notgoodman.gif (499 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
notgoodman.gif
499 KB, 500x335
ITT Insufferable shit LGBT people say
>I'm bi, I find people attractive, not gender
>>
>gay pride parades aren't over the top
I like to see guys in light bondage and tight briefs as much as the next guy but do we really need to shove it in other peoples faces like that?
>>
Any guy who knows in advance that a girl is trans is automatically a "chaser".

2bqh, most of the shit I see on this board is stupid as all hell, stupid bitchy back-biting and attacking everyone else in their own community. Retarded angsty children the lot of 'em.
>>
I used to be like this when I was younger lol...yeah I hate that now.
I hate all the antitheistic shit that's thrown around by LGBTs now, especially in regards to Christianity.
My ex used to spew a bunch of anti-Christian bullshit, and I remember once he said something to the effect of Satanism being "cool". That pissed me off. Christians r bad an homophobic but Satanists r super neat. What a contrarian.
>>
>>5351590

you know that the only people who see that are people who choose to go to those parades right? like the city will shut down streets to have gay pride parades, it's not like innocent straight christians are walking their dog and randomly happen to stumble into a parade of hedonism and degeneracy.
>>
>>5351601
>defending/being a christian in 2015 (almost 2016)

please kill yourself.
>>
>>5351610
Deus Vult.
Go die, Ahmed.
>>
>i'm genderfluid pansexual aro ace otherkin mentally ill autistic
>>
>>5351601
I guess LGBT faggots spew hatred for religion for stupid reasons, but that doesn't mean religion doesn't deserve hate.

Religion is a shit stain on society. 4chan has entered this weird counter-counter culture phase where you get laughed at for saying anything bad about religion, but it truly is to most delusional bullshit.

I can't take anyone seriously if they are so empty that the only way to feel accomplishment, desire, a sense of morality, is to devote themselves to a deity. It says a metric fuckton about their character, and they are likely sociopaths.
>>
>>5351571
pls explain
>>
>>5351602
is there still no media in the third world, Mutumba?
>>
being so fucking sensitive about everything.
someone made an offensive joke about trans-people?- Boo fucking hoo.
What they made a sarcastic comment about gay people?- Are you going to survive?
there's nothing wrong with light-heared comments or jokes as long as they're meant as only that.

i got raged at by a straight woman because i made a joke about myself. sure, she didn't know i was talking about myself to my friend because she was just a fucking stranger, but still.
when i told her that i was gay myself she insulted me even harder and went on to rant about my internalized homphobia.
people like me are amused about everything and like to make jokes, especially themselves. get over it you sensitive shits. wait, doesn't that make them kind of insensitive? what would make me the person i just described, raging at insensitive people. see what you fucktards do to normal people?
>>
>>5351590
Yet people aren't asking to shut down Mardi Gras or the Rio Carnaval
>>
>>5359744
>the Rio Carnaval
Link me to a video of someone going around with a dildo-helmet on his head during the rio carneval
>>
>>5351601
>not accepting valid criticism of religion
What are you, gay?
>>
>>5359650
i think when it comes to offensive jokes, if you've lived it, you have every right to rip the piss out of it. you survived crippling depression and multiple hospitalised suicide attempts? make a joke, it's your way of saying you beat that. if you haven't been through it, chances are the joke will be shit.

i'm trans and i tell jokes about trans stuff all the time. my trans friends laugh. my close friends laugh awkwardly. my sensitive friends' faces twitch because if they call me out, they're transphobic, but my jokes pain them. there's a lot about being trans that is absurd and funny. a lot of the things we have to deal with and that people make issues about are funny. we have a lot of bad stuff to deal with too, but you can get a dark laugh out of that. make a joke, have a giggle, feel better, or cry about it and kill yourself, what a choice.

sensitivity and respect are great, but overly sensitive people fucking suck and it's fun to abuse minority status to fuck with them.

also gender nonconforming nonbinary snowflakey that say i have internalised transphobia for wanting a normal life and hoping to melt back into society once i've transitioned. the kind of people that want to change society's view on normal through screaming online, doing weird shit and otherwise being pariahs and cutting themselves off in society. society won't change if you're not out there living, you're always gonna be a angry freak on the outskirts of life. oh, outpants because you're gender fluid and feel like a guy today, my bad.
>>
>>5359793
>making specific demands for the sake of goalposting.
>>
>>5351571

>There are too many trans threads! Let me make one all about how there are too many threads about trans!
>>
File: notansjwfam.jpg (248 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
notansjwfam.jpg
248 KB, 1280x1109
>>5351590
>>
>>5352683
lol thanks anon
>>
>>5359852
>valid criticism
"christians r super bad...they hate gays and muh empiricisitic reductionist reasoning indicates that christians are wrong!! but satanists r super neat though"
contrarian scum will not be tolerated
>>
>[insert religion of choice] is totally accepting of us guys. All we need to do is ignore all these passages and ignore what their scholars say.
>>
>>5351601
Satanism =/= worshipping Satan so that's not contrary
>>
>>5360853
>[insert religion of choice] is totally accepting of [insert basically anything here]. All we need to do is live in a cabin in the middle of the woods to avoid any incidence of sin possible.
>>
>>5351602
>tfw you will never stumble onto a gay pride parade while walking your dog
>>
>>5360690
this plus half of the trans threads are made by cis who want to disprove trans people or want them to explain themselves to them.
>>
>>5360929
I'd say killing yourself is easier and saves you the time/effort, but that's apparently a sin too these days.
>>
>Feminism actually wants to help trans people
>Gay men are hated because of misogyny.
>>
>>5360924
Right...but regardless of that, public conception is that Satanism is inherently demonic/heathenish...plus I doubt he knew that when he said it. So I'd say it's contrary.
>>
>>5351610
>being a materialist-secularist in Anno Domini 2016

Kill yourself
>>
>>5353004
>I can't take anyone seriously if they are so empty that the only way to feel accomplishment, desire, a sense of morality, is to devote themselves to a movement built around a sexual identity. It says a metric fuckton about their (lack of) character, and they are likely sociopaths.

Fix'd for you
>>
>>5361519
You're implying that you can only believe in one of the two. I think that building your identity around both religion or your sexuality is pathetic.

You're an idiot.
>>
>>5351571
I don't get it. Why is that bad again?
>>
>MUH RIGHTS
>service me you asshole

I swear to god every LGBT person tries to use some extent of "discrimination" just to be a fucking kek.
>>
>>5352683
This so much.
>>
>>5351602
This man has never been to Brighton.
>>
Anything posted by 90-95% of the mtf trannies on here. Fucking crazy bitches I swear.
>>
>>5359603
>>5361787
It always ALWAYS comes with the condescending implication that straight and gay people are shallow twats that only see people as genitals, while bis (or even more nauseatingly """pan"""), describe themselves as selfless godchildren who are OH SO OPEN-MINDED, that they see past petty genitalia and are the only ones who can truly see peoples' inner beauty.
>>
File: beautiful transwoman part4.jpg (46 KB, 576x489) Image search: [Google]
beautiful transwoman part4.jpg
46 KB, 576x489
>>5351571
>my girltinkler
>some women are born with penises!
>>
File: Oklahoma-Satanist-Statue.jpg (28 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Oklahoma-Satanist-Statue.jpg
28 KB, 630x420
>>5360791
christianity feels the need to foster division and promote bigotry base on some bullshit written thousands of years ago. It has consistently held progress back.
Satanism works as a parody and foil to christian die hards in a context they can understand.
>>
>>5351610
>le current year maymay

hello reddit
>>
>>5363341
>It has consistently held progress back.
The progress of Islam? Yes.
>>
>>5351571
Basically anything to do with Islam
>>
For Faggots
>Opposed to stereotypes
>FABULOUS
For 'Allies'
>Literally first thing my mom said to me after coming out
>TFW that stereotype is my least favorite
>>
>I dont need to tell the people I plan to have sex with that I have a penis
>Lesbians can have penises too.
>(pre-op) If you reject me based off my genitals you're being transphobic
>>
>>5363517
Actually that were the mongols.
Or are you one of those "muh crusades" fags?
>>
>>5351571

>I'm gay
>I'm lesbian
>I'm pansexual
>I'm bisexual
>I'm transsexual
>>
>>5364077

Like, we get it we get it
overwhelming flamboyancy and constant reminders and bicker bicker bicker
>>
>>5364047
You forgot one
>(pre-op) If you like me you're chaser scum
>>
File: 1449036663191.png (72 KB, 353x439) Image search: [Google]
1449036663191.png
72 KB, 353x439
>P-Pansexuality exists!!
>If straight guys won't have sex with me because I have a penis, they're transphobic!!
>You can be genderqueer!! I-It's a real thing!!!!!
>>
Most insufferable shit I've heard comes from Allies.
Then again that happens with every movement.
>>
>>5351571

>If you identify as a woman, you are a woman
>It stops being crossdressing once you come out as trans
>Women CAN have penises
>>
>>5359744
i lived in new orleans and id legitimately kill for mardi gras to get shut down
forever too
>>
>>5351571
>any letter after >LGB
>>
File: 1449173807724.png (294 KB, 877x1110) Image search: [Google]
1449173807724.png
294 KB, 877x1110
>>5364302
>being a woman
>having a penis

>thinking you should have been a woman
>still have a penis
One of these is correct, but both are ridiculous
>>
>There's more than two genders!
>Pansexuality is a real thing because gender is non-binary!
>>
>>5351571
>I'm bi, I find people attractive, not gender
I think I see "pansexuals" saying that moe than bi people
>>
File: Jan-Hus-execution-760x559.jpg (154 KB, 760x559) Image search: [Google]
Jan-Hus-execution-760x559.jpg
154 KB, 760x559
>>5352683
>MUH CRUSADES
Disgrace to Christianity.
>>
>I exist
Should all be gassed tbqh senpai
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.