[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other MtFs here with JUST-tier hair? How do you deal with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
Any other MtFs here with JUST-tier hair? How do you deal with it? Wig? Weave? My issue is that my hair doesnt grow very long.
>>
Are you properly taking care of your hair? Conditioning? Moisturizing? Getting enough sleep?
>>
How's your nutrition?
>>
I've resigned to wearing a hat all the time, now I honestly find it hard not to wear it, especially around other people.

I know it's detrimental to me every passing and is probably damaging my hair even more but I'm so ugly without it
>>
>>5347634
>>5347654
Yeah yeah Ive tried every old wives tale. Protip: they never work. If conventional medicine cant do anything then sleeping at 5:02 pm sharp after eating three beans is not going to help. My mum says I had a fungal scalp infection as a kid and my hair has been shit ever since. I will try a private hair clinic but I dunno if they will be able to do anything. Does no-one here have experience with wigs?

Very unfortunately most of my dysphoria is actually centered around my hair. I hate my man hair line and man hair length and man hair texture, flowing beautiful feminine hair is all Ive ever wanted since I was small.
>>
>>5348268
>man hair texture
Well if it makes you feel any better, that isn't actually a thing. Men and women have the same hair. Differences in texture is due to genetics (racial and the like), but not sex.
>>
>>5348383
No that makes me feel worse because now I know it won't change on hormones.
>>
>>5348268
I don't mean supplements, or hippy therapy stuff, I mean like actual nutrition. Are you starving yourself to look more femmy? It could backfire. Do you eat enough animal protein? What kind of vegetables do you eat regularly? Do you eat fat? The real vitamin A (not just beta-carotene from vegetables)? Fruits? Do you exercise (blood flow)? Get sunlight or a vitamin D supplement? Drugs/Smoking/Alcohol use? How's your thyroid?

Some people luck out and have great hair with shit diets. But, in general, if you drink a lot of pop, and eat crap food it's going to show in your skin and hair.
>>
>>5348471
My diet is perfectly normal. I told you old wives tales don't work. Kind of annoying actually when you have a lifelong problem and some smartass tells you that you just have to eat this one simple thing which you were totally too stupid to think of throughout your entire life. Sorry i know you're trying to help but advice that isn't strictly medical is patronizing.
>>
>>5348268
Maybe it's just your genes that don't work. Nutrition works well.
>>
Thats your body behaving normally by growing male hair
>>
>>5351128
It's possible that whatever fungal infection he had permanently fucked him up if it was bad enough.

>>5348268
>I had a fungal scalp infection as a kid
Do you know what the infection was and/or how bad it was?
>>
>>5351253
Male hair grows more than 2 inches
>>5351282
I'll ask my mum but I doubt she remembers. It was from sleeping in a damp room she said. My aunt has a similar problem, her hair wont grow because of a bee sting but she wont divulge the secrets of her weave because l'm male
>>
> My issue is that my hair doesnt grow very long.

Hair grows half an inch a month.

What are you some kind of fucking alien that your hair doesn't grow?

If you cut it it will never grow back?

Have you ever considered maybe your hair is damaged/has split ends and so after it reaches a certain length the chances of it breaking are way higher?
>>
>>5353144
If I cut it it grows but only up to 2.5 inches.. I have left it for years and that is the most ive ever gotten.
>Alien
I have been called Action Man for never ever needing a haircut.
>>
File: jude-law.jpg (408 KB, 1000x1263) Image search: [Google]
jude-law.jpg
408 KB, 1000x1263
I have the same hairline as pic related.

Lucky I got on mones recently to stop any further receding but... damage is done really.
>>
>>5353162
OP here that is basically the height of my hair just curlier. My hair isnt receding but I have a widows peak so it looks likenit isnif I dont trim it off
>>
Nobody on /lgbt/ wears a wig??? I find this hard to believe.
>>
Maybe /cgl/ can help you with finding a good wig? They normally deal in cosplay and lolita wigs obviously but somebody there might know about realistic, everyday wigs too. Good luck either way OP.
>>
>>5353144
Its possible for the hairs lifespan to be so low it falls out too fast to grow very long (think short haired dogs) but it's rare and not related to sex
>>
>>5354725
is there an actual medical cure?
>>
>>5347031
Do you shed a lot of hair?

If so you could have telogen effluvium, that's why you probably have the illusion your hair isn't growing.
>>
>>5347031
>JUST-tier hair

what does this mean??
>>
>>5354931
I think so
>>5354983
Its a very famous meme how could you not know about JUST?
>>
File: sami timeline whoa5200218.png (1010 KB, 1024x900) Image search: [Google]
sami timeline whoa5200218.png
1010 KB, 1024x900
>>
>>5356192
How do I get that hair?

That is god tier hair.

What do I ask for?

Plz tell
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.