[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a lesbian fucking sucks. Your dating options are abysmal:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 17
Being a lesbian fucking sucks.

Your dating options are abysmal: fat, ugly, unemployed butch dykes, feminists, sluts with boyfriends that want threesomes, single mothers...The attractive bi girls are always with men because they're the better, more practical option. Then you have fucking straight girls that fuck with your feelings for a little while only to ditch you later. Oh, and trans girls? All the attractive trans girls want dudes or other trans girls.

Because why in the ever loving fuck would anyone WANT to be with a lesbian? They're gross.

All I want is a nice, normal, attractive girl that knows she's into girls.

I've already given up. Any advice on pretending to be straight?
>>
Don't forget about political lesbians
>>
>>5343345

http://www.dailydot.com/technology/dattch-lesbian-dating-app/
>>
No shit?

Why don't you just get a feminine boyfriend with a big dick already, close your eyes, and experience sexual bliss.
>>
>>5343399
Feminine AND big dick? That guy would be a homo
>>
>>5343345
>Oh, and trans girls? All the attractive trans girls want dudes or other trans girls.
Somebody's never been to the transbian general.
>>
my sister was a butch punk man-hating lesbian for like 15 years

now shes a huge cock slut

i think for a lot of women it really is just a phase
>>
>>5343345
Alright, I'm a straight trans girl. This is cliche and offensive someone explain this to me:

Why is it so common for lesbians to not care at all about their appearance and just look like fat slobs?
>>
>>5343480
He said attractive.
>>
>>5343549
because the lesbian cult thinking is so fucking toxic

>fat acceptance!
>exercising and maintaining your body and wearing dresses is unnecessary and pleases men, this is not good

that's hyperbole, but a lot of lesbians do trick themselves into thinking like this. Just visit sites like autostraddle, both cis and trans lesbians will defend being fat lazy slobs as being free and tolerant.

It's retarded.

I wish lesbians put more care into their looks like gay men.

>>5343489
a study by Lisa Diamond shows that 30% actually trick themselves into thinking they're lesbians and then eventually become straight or bi but with men.

I hate women.
>>
Well there are attractive femme transgirls who's confident at liking girls exclusively, I'm one of them. Though I'm pretty messed up sexually and I don't think I'd be happy unless you'd be dominant most of the time and let me serve as much as I can, or else I will feel lost and unused.
>>
>>5343345
Bi tranny here, I only date guys because the lesbian community is so fucking toxic with its haes and terf bullshit. Fuck that.
>>
>>5343345
You sound like you don't deserve anyone, you bitter hag.
>>
>>5343609
I'd date OP, she has the same opinion as me so we got something in common.
>>
>>5343489
women will date a specific sex depending on how shitty/good their experiences were with that sex.

You know the obvious straight girl stereotype who ditches men for women because she was raped/abused by men.

I've also met some lesbians who say after dating women, they end up hating their gender and happily date men afterwards.
>>
>>5343345
wait, what's wrong with feminists? not like the tumblr-tier ones that will dump you because of your halloween costume, like actual intelligent ones.
>All the attractive trans girls want dudes or other trans girls
Tbh I'd be open to dating anybody. It's just that men are much more forward and that makes the initial flirting/whatever easier.
>>
>>5343345
>Because why in the ever loving fuck would anyone WANT to be with a lesbian? They're gross.
>I've already given up. Any advice on pretending to be straight?

apparently you used to want to be a lesbian.

Alot of trenders think being a lesbian is cool until they realize they're actually straight.

There was a thread here a bit ago where some dyke said she wanted to try dick and cried about it because she actually wanted to stay gay. Most hilarious retarded thing i've ever heard.
>>
>>5343345
why don't you transition and become a ftm?

Testosterone will turn you into a cocklusting slut.

You'd also become the better gender.
>>
File: 1446797232387.jpg (28 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
1446797232387.jpg
28 KB, 510x346
>>5343667
>testosterone makes you like men
>estrogen makes you like men
>>
>>5343345
>I've already given up. Any advice on pretending to be straight?

a lesgen tripfag, Adori became straight. So did a couple other les gen tripfags actually. So you can do it too.

Women have flexible fluid sexualities.

Why is L in LGBT again? Women can't actually love women.
>>
>>5343680
it's true.

There's a lot of lesbians who transitioned and became gay transmen.

Hell, just go to ftm gen and ask. A couple will pop up and tell you.
>>
I'm a Masculine Heterosexual White Male, that being said... I can tell you that North American and western European women are the most spoiled, self entitled, fat, lazy, and ungrateful in the world. Men (real men) have started to look ells where (ie South America, Eastern Europe, Asia) to find nice, beautiful, respectful, and traditional women. Maybe the same goes for homosexuals? Just a friendly thought.
>>
>>5343697
i thought you were gonna say something stupid but this actually makes a lot of sense.

Time to learn some languages and go travel the world.

If that doesn't work, I'll just marry a 2D waifu and go full wizard.
>>
File: knowing look.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
knowing look.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
>>5343697

>I'm a Masculine Heterosexual White Male
>Masculine Heterosexual

What are you doing on this board, then?
>>
>>5343697
>heterosexual
Then why are you here?
>>
>>5343687
Changing dominant sex hormones, becoming more comfortable with your own body and learning who you really are as a person all affect your sexuality.
Hence why a lot of transgirls learn they like guys when initially just liking girls, or they go from liking guys to liking girls, same goes for FtMs.
And that also explains why "cis" peoples' sexuality change when they grow up, figure themselves out and whatnot. I know of girls who learned they just liked girls in their late 20s, girls who realized they actually like guys instead, but thought they always were lesbian, and vice versa.

Hence why it's important to figure your sexuality out before you try to date people.
>>
>>5343651
Nothing is wrong with them. OP has just turned bitter and resentful from loneliness, and it's easier to list the bad qualities that other people have that are the reason you're single instead of facing your own bad qualities and why it might be that people don't want to date YOU instead of the other way around.

>>5343681
>Women can't actually love women.
Who hurt you that you turned out this boring?
>>
>>5343803
Not really, the lesbian community is really that fucking bad. You ditch those cunts and go treasure hunting for the rare individual girls who don't do groupthink cult shit.

>Who hurt you that you turned out this boring?

lesbians
>>
File: 1404532651156.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1404532651156.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>5343345
>tfw super hot femme man hating gf who looks like Laetitia Casta with better teeth
>>
>>5343582
Speaking as a trans girl, autostraddle was better before they started having a billion trans articles. Now it's mostly shit.

Ocassional good article still.
>>
>>5343837
I dropped autostraddle because it's so deep into the SJW mindset.

>the awkward feels when one of the autostraddle writers lives in your city and you walked past her by the grocers
>>
>>5343345
let me guess, you are none of those types ?
lmao, now excuse me while I have fun with my gf
fucking pathetic
>>
>>5343480
>Somebody's never been to the transbian general.

Actually this doesn't seem so off base. A lot of trans girls pretty much date only trans girls. It's not just the political ones either.

I don't entirely blame them. I spent the first 16 or so years of my life having people tell me to be straight, came out as bi a little later and then transed up at 19. After that I discovered dick and what I'd been missing out on all those years while I forced myself to date straight girls I didn't like.

I'm not opposed to dating any particular gender, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't prefer a qt trans girl over a cis one, all other factors being the same.
>>
>>5343916
every woman wants dick

it's true. It's why men are the better sex.
>>
File: 50711942_p0_master1200.jpg (524 KB, 980x920) Image search: [Google]
50711942_p0_master1200.jpg
524 KB, 980x920
>>5343345
Shoulda just been born a QT twink, op

Then you'd be into men and they don't rot near as fast as most women do. Also lower maintenance.
>>
>>5343947
i think that maybe my life would be better if I was a gay man. But then I remember

>gays have a HIV issue
>men tend to look for hookups not relationships
>very strong divisive cliches based on bodytypes

I mean, lesbians suck too, but not sure if I'd trade for shit lesbian problems for shit gay men problems.
>>
>Oh, and trans girls? All the attractive trans girls want dudes or other trans girls.
There are some trannies who prefer girls, like me. I can't speak about attractive tho, gimme a few years and I'll get back to you.
>>
have you tried dating traps?
>>
>>5343345
There's a reason nobody wants you - and it ain't because you're a lesbian. Probably because you're just an irrational attention whore who splergs out on 4chan? That or ugly. Either way, dudes would be a great fit for you since they got 0 standards. Sage 2/10 made me reply
>>
>>5343916
I kinda sorta agree with this

I have been treated so badly by cis lesbians that I won't even try to date them anymore. When I date another transbian, I don't have to worry about being dumped because I'm "not a real woman."

Dicks are still gross, though.
>>
>>5343965
>>very strong divisive cliches based on bodytypes
Don't lesbians do that just as bad though?
>very strong divisive cliches based on bodytypes
>aids
Will give on this, also body image issues are a pretty big deal and they don't seem to be as much of a problem with lesbians

Having been born a straight girl would probably have been easy mode
>>
>>5344195
>Don't lesbians do that just as bad though?

We care so little that we have an obesity epidemic

Care too much and you'll develop eating disorders

Care too little and you'll become a gross slob

Gays and lesbians are on the opposite ends of the issue. There needs to be a balance
>>
>>5343993
>lesbians
>not all universally despising boys turned girls
Yea almost got a chucked out of how innocent you sound
>>
>>5344158
>I have been treated so badly by cis lesbians that I won't even try to date them anymore.
I've only dated one long term and she had some pretty severe problems. Quit jobs frequently, spent all her money on her car, outed me to her very Catholic mother and emotionally blackmailed me into sex I didn't want to have. "Periods suck, you should be glad you're not a real woman. Being trans makes you more exotic, but if you don't put out enough I'll get bored and leave you."

After that the only girls I've actively sought dating have been trans and I've felt a lot safer in those relationships. I can talk about trans shit to someone who understands it and I don't feel like I have to constantly up my cisness to get approval tokens. I know if I do something wrong it won't be held over me as evidence of why I'm not woman enough. Being sexually compatible is just (albeit big) bonus.
>>
>>5344234
You've got masc and fem subgroups too and they don't seem to get along.

Seems similar enough asides from the taking care of self.

Are there bi girls you could go for? Those might take care of the looks better btw.
>>
>>5344251
>outed me to her very Catholic mother
Just out of curiosity, why and how did that go down?
>>
>>5344270
They were having a fight as they often did and her mom was accusing her of being a heathen or whatever so she said something like "Its ok, anon is trans anyway, so it's not totally homo". After which every time I had to interact with her family her mom would give me shit and tell her to get a real man and "not some faggot".
>>
>>5344361
Her mom sounds mean desu :(
>>
>>5344361
That's hilarious omfg
>>
>>5344391
Her mom was verbally and physically abusive to her as a kid and my ex picked up some of those traits so idk. It's all history now.

I took the faggot thing as a challenge obviously.
>>
File: 1428257152796.jpg (59 KB, 409x513) Image search: [Google]
1428257152796.jpg
59 KB, 409x513
>>5344361
Sounds like she used you as an excuse to claims she was straight
>>
>>5343355
>Don't forget about political lesbians
>fat, ugly, unemployed butch dykes, feminists
She didn't.
>>
>>5343345
cause you are re ugly in t he inside and noticeably in the outside too , there is one only solution left for u, have u tried suicide ?
>>
>>5344361
What a fucking bitch. Are all lesbos this toxic?
>>
>>5343916
This is cisphobic.
>>
>>5344781
Yes, anon. Every single lesbian is exactly like this anonymous post on a Japanese-themed forum describe. Every single one.
>>
Being a lesbian may suck but don't forget lesbians are LGBT easy mode, so you still have it better than gay men, trans people and bi sexual men and women. You still have all that unearned female privilege, which means you are less likely to be assaulted or murdered, the government puts more money into addressing your issues of health and well being, you are less likely to be homeless, you will never have to worry about being killed by the police, even if you commit crimes you are let off easier. Your life is pretty freaking great.

And remember lesbians earn more than straight women, so really you are less oppressed than straight women. Your life is easy, stop being a woman and complaining about it.
>>
File: pkGuP8k.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
pkGuP8k.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>5343345
maybe if you weren't such a cunt people would date you.
>>
>>5345253
>easier life than bisexuals

Nobody has it easier than bisexuals
>>
>>5345253
> earn more moni

im pretty sure its cuz lesbians dont usually have kids these days, not because the systrem favor them

having a kids kills many careers
>>
>>5345324
>Nobody has it easier than bisexuals
That's nonsense, there's a lot of the elitism going around in lgbt circles about being strictly lesbian or gay. Thankfully that sort of elitist faggotry is a good 'im a nutjob' sign but it still means your pool is reduced for homo stuff.
>>
>>5345359
Are you saying life choices effect your earning potential? Stop mansplaining your misogyny. Fuckboys like you are the reason lesbians need feminism.
>>
>>5345435
If you're bi you can easily go straight mode easy mode for the rest of your life. Check the statistics, most of them marry opposite sex partners which means they're basically living straight lives
>>
>>5345445
>im only pretending to be retarded
You guys are as obnoxious as actual sjws
>>
File: 3557049_1425438857.237.jpg (97 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
3557049_1425438857.237.jpg
97 KB, 800x533
>>5343590

most passable transwomen date other transwomen since they get tired of having to explain themselves over and over. the rest are huge cock lovers.
>>
>>5343599
Lesbian community has a huge turn-on for transmen and usually drop their women only rules for meetups, just for transmen. I find it weird that a bunch of women who swore to date only women. Love to date transmen just because they were previously women.
>>
>>5345491
No you have it backwards, most passable transwomen date men and the rest date each other because they can't attract anyone else but their own kind.
>>
>>5345500
Gotta love vaginas tho.

Let's be honest, any trans guys who still hangs out in the lesbian community and dates lesbians probably still identifies as lez. Alot of Ftms consider them to be transtrenders
>>
>>5345509
Yeah there are a lot of fmt transtrender and also mtf "lesbians" who are really just trans trenders. shits crazy.
>>
>>5345447
Isn't that's pretty much entirely on the elitist faggots being elitist and using circular logic to justify being elitist?
>>
>>5345518
Is it possible to be a MtF into women without being a spooky transbian or a transtrender?
>>
>>5345520
Why do you ignore facts and proven statistics?

With the way you argue, I could also say you're being elitist and using circular logic in assuming lesbians are the most privileged and easymode
>>
>>5344158
>Dicks are still gross, though.

Attracted to both guys and girls. But my criteria for guys is so strict (twinkish, no bodyhair, androgynous and/or delicate features) sadly only few guys will ever fit them.... most of which ill never meet :(
>>
>>5345535
>Why do you ignore facts and proven statistics?
I didn't.
>I could also say you're being elitist and using circular logic in assuming lesbians are the most privileged and easymode
Nope, that doesn't follow a logical chain even halfway into a circle and even if it did, my first post is >>5345435 so you're replying to someone elses claims.
>>
File: 1448615661539.png (340 KB, 493x373) Image search: [Google]
1448615661539.png
340 KB, 493x373
>>5343345
>attractive trans girl who would date a cis lesbian

Hopefully it feels okay to know there is someone in the world more screwed than you.
>>
>>5345579
Please tell me how bisexuals are being treated so badly despite the majority of them having hetero lifestyles

Also sorry mate, thought you were the same anon I was talking to before
>>
>>5345593
Well the chain is something like:
>why are these bi people going for straight relationships
>i hate bis for going for straight relationships
>i would never date a bi because they want to go for straight relationships
This makes it harder for bis to find homo relationships no?

Probably not a big enough reason to explain the entire statistic, I'd assume the biggest reason is societal/procreation expectations but it certainly doesn't breed good faith in the lgbt circles to out anyone. Idk how to put it properly, it's just so petty to me when a lesbian outs you just because you're bi.
>>
>>5345527
Of course, don't believe everything you read on /lgbt/
>>
>>5345151
People here frequently take green text anecdotes of trans people and project them onto the entire demographic. I don't see what's wrong with doing the same for lesbians.
>>
>>5343345
hey I'm a young employed feminine bisexual transwoman who knows she's onto girls.

>wont leave you for a man
>no boat anchor that eats, shits, and cries
>normal human as far as trannies are concerned
>in shape
>can't reproduce w/male therefore female partner is a better practical option

hey girl I'll date yo...
>attractive
fuck, i hope you like broad shoulders, male face, size 12 foot, 5'9", and a penis.

at least my hair, makeup, wardrobe, and voice are on point. as if that would matter though =/

being a tranny fucking sucks too
>>
find local college.
find girls that still think they are straight
apply alcohol
have a cute little fuck toy for a few months
>>
>>5343916
>A lot of trans girls pretty much date only trans girls.
It makes me a hypocrite, yes, but I don't think I'd ever be capable of dating another trans girl.. and despite what my therapist said I don't think I'd ever find a qt3.14 cis girl who'd be willing to date me.. due to my transness.

I've excepted the fact that I'll probably end up a crazed hermit... living either in bumfuck nowhere Canada or bumfuck nowhere Australia.
>>
>>5343345
> am transbian
> Tfw all of this
Literally first time I ever actually got a girlfriend was a homeless girl I worked with and we never even kissed.
>>
File: 1446350386889.jpg (1 MB, 830x1153) Image search: [Google]
1446350386889.jpg
1 MB, 830x1153
>>5343345
Man you have no idea how wrong you are
I'd love to date a qt cis girl but no qt cis girls are into trans girls
>>
>>5346280
I remember you, did she ever turn up?
>>
>>5346300
She hasn't tried to contact me but I know where she works so i'll call next week and learn whether or not she ditched me or just really hated her job and lost my number
>>
>>5346306
Well that's better than what I was worried about, dead, kidnapped, injured, or in jail. I hope it's the latter, the former would be really shitty. Stay strong AV.
>>
File: 1449378307811.jpg (638 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449378307811.jpg
638 KB, 2000x1000
why does this happen lgbt?
>>
Am I being a lesbian wrong? Why is everyone wearing flannel? Is there some unspoken code or discount I don't know about?
>>
>>5346311
Thanks, I've been over thinking this way too much bit if it really it's the former I'll bell like soy for a few days and move on.

At least it's better than when I thought she was dead.
>>
Not even gay and never come here but this board is fucked with all these mentally ill trannies.
>>
>>5346321

>looked and dressed like a twink before
>looks and dresses like a twink now, but with more hats and glasses

???
>>
>>5346730
>like a twink now
>>
>>5346321
who's that?
and what is the difference between left and right?
>>
>>5346321
Was young/looked yound, and tried to play up the cute innocent tomboyish/andro-girl fucktoy thing to attract horny dudes and bi-gay chicks.
But when she came out of her glass closet and got older, she went full on snatch aficionado and starts to wear the western lesbian raiments.
Flannel, boots, three piece suits, leather jackets, biker gear, skater boy gear, colored hair, short hair, baseball caps, and wallet chains. God why so many wallet chains.
>>
File: MillionDollarQuestion-2.png (146 KB, 680x220) Image search: [Google]
MillionDollarQuestion-2.png
146 KB, 680x220
>>5343345
Million Dollar question
Are you a normal attractive girl that knows she's into girl. Employed, not fat and not ugly.
>>
File: desi.jpg (123 KB, 946x946) Image search: [Google]
desi.jpg
123 KB, 946x946
>like this whole look
>leopard print and rhinestones all day err day
>most lesbians think I'm straight, a bimbo or both
>shooting myself in the foot

cool lmao
>>
>>5343345
>Your dating options are abysmal: fat, ugly, unemployed butch dykes, feminists, sluts with boyfriends that want threesomes, single mothers...The attractive bi girls are always with men because they're the better, more practical option. Then you have fucking straight girls that fuck with your feelings for a little while only to ditch you later. Oh, and trans girls? All the attractive trans girls want dudes or other trans girls.
Jeez. And here I was wondering if lesbos had it better.
>>
>>5347546
We can't even have hookup apps like grindr. And anything that we do have has to be strictly monitored because straight dudes keep trying to catfish.
>>
>>5347546
I think it might be harder because lesbians have the smallest dating pool but nah, these are just OP's dating options. Reading their post, it's not exactly hard to see why they don't have their choice of partner.
>>
>>5347719
>>5347719
I wonder if two guys have ever catfished each other doing that.

>tfw there is a love story in that idea somewhere
>>
>>5347719
So what would a lesbian hookup app look like? I know who would be the advertisers. Subaru because dykes like driving it for some reason. U-haul because they move in the next day.
>>
>>5347798
There were a few that launched, but they flopped as far as I know. For various reasons and also because of the shit that other anon mentioned. I didn't think that was an actual thing, but apparently it is.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/technology-topics/10636582/Who-are-the-men-trying-to-join-lesbian-dating-app-Dattch.html
>>
>>5343405
what about bi guys
>>
File: uncheckedbox.png (302 B, 32x32) Image search: [Google]
uncheckedbox.png
302 B, 32x32
>>5344195
This feel here. Bi cis male here. I have no dysphoria but I think life as a straight female would've been the best.

Straight men are generally more normal, more easily available and have less stds than bi/gay men. A lot of gay/bi men will act like girls anyway.

Women in general do not have their emotions in control and play victim. Also you can impregnate them by accident have no rights afterwards.

But being a straight woman means living longer, dating straight men, not putting so much effort into life, having a social security net, yep.
>>
>>5345324
lol bierasure bro
straight people think you're a fag
fags think you're straight

Unless you mean bi women. Being a bi man blows
>>
>>5346963
Not OP but I am and the only thing I attract are fucking straight bitches who think it would be funny to flirt with me for a while. Fuck.
>>
>>5346679
>Not even gay and never come here
Yeah sure, that's why you came to /lbgt/ and went into a thread about lesbian dating to whine about trannies.
>>
>>5347991
I don't know that straight men really have less STDs so much as they're just less likely to get tested. Also life as a girl is truly not putting less effort into life. Even as far as the ease of random hookups, there's a reasonable chance of assault so having willing partners doesnt necessarily mean sex whenever,
>>
>>5347865
Yeah, but...the amount of lesbians who catfish for straight girls and gaymen and transwomen who catfish for straight men is astronomically higher.
I can't even post a pic of myself half naked and standing at attention without a gay guy pretending to be a chick or a transwoman in an exceedingly flattering pose or light sending me thumbs up friend requests and nude pics of their "wives" or "girlfriend" and asking for threesomes.

The guys who do that are an extreme minority, and the fact that an app like that would have men should be seen as an inevitability.

And if it was even remotely popular anyway, a few men signing up wouldn't have mattered and they'd have a set of checks and balances in place to ensure that it was safe.

It shit bombed because not many women want in on that because they like hiding in plain site and they know fuck all about tech and the love the "can be fucked or loved straight" fantasy that gives them the same level of social coin and protections and positive male attention(and dickings on the sly when they want to follow that reproductive or submissive urge to get power fucked/quasiraped by an alpha or loved by good potential father material ) as a straight chick.
>>
>>5349400
Lesbians aren't real and I don't know why these girls keep insisting they are gay when they watch gay male porn and eyefuck some goodlooking guy. Women are so full of shit
>>
>>5349400
This. Just look at that NATSOC thread here by Leopold tripfag.

He proposes to fund a home and transitioning bills to a big dicked tranny and a cis lesbian anon begs him for money, goods, and tranny cock.

Women are incapable of being homosexual. None of them actually like vaginas or females. Only gay men are legitimate
>>
>>5349425
>Lesbians aren't real and I don't know why these girls keep insisting they are gay when they watch gay male porn and eyefuck some goodlooking guy

I've been saying this forever. Being a gay man is moving up, being a lesbian is a backup plan.

Most lesbians are just traumatized bi girls who go gay for political and personal reasons. The number of actual lesbians is astronomically low, while the number of gay men is probably quite a bit higher than most surveys suggest. Women just aren't that into other women, and a lot of men who are into women are only into it because they don't think they have a choice.
>>
>>5349400
It's funny because I used to live in this small town and there used to be a lesbian bar. Now the lesbian bar went out of business and I'd like to think it's because I singlehandedly fucked every out dyke into a straight girl. All the lesbians I knew growing up are now married to men with kids
>>
>>5349400
There was that one lesbian anon here who confessed that she wanted to c_u_c_k her mom and fuck her dad and become his wife.

Then later she said she realized she's not a lesbian and slicks off to daughter/daddy porn

Make of that as you will
>>
File: KuGI8.gif (2 MB, 331x165) Image search: [Google]
KuGI8.gif
2 MB, 331x165
>this fucking thread
At least it gave me a good laugh.
>>
>>5349515
Men in general are just far less sexual then women and most men would rather find stuff to do outside and busy themselves with something interesting rather then have sex or chase ass.
Truth is, we're just overly sexually stimulated and are mostly burnt out. Most surveys have men who just write what is the most sexually easy and expected. Few will say "I'm kinda sick of sex and want to play video games, watch anime, workout and hunt."
Why? Cause that's considered unmanly by an oversexualized public.

>>5349453
Women are women first and foremost. They seek comfort protection pleasure and love from a strong/well off/well connected/loving partner before they'll love another woman.
Why do you think the "women getting strong in the gym and getting work for themselves" is such a big thing in the lesbian community.

A nice caring almost overly protective virile romantic guy with a good job a nice home and has close friends will make even the biggest lez around soak her knickers/boy shorts.
And if he's a fantastic fuck and or has a giant dick then it's over.
Lesbians know it and hate it, so they spend a shitload of time trying to weed out the true lesbianz from the pretender bi and straight gurlz.

>>5349425
Oh they exist, they are definitely real, it's just that the gold stars and "wannabe" goldstars are only called the real lesbians.

Mostly because they act like lesbian gatekeepers and look like typical lesbians and wear and act in the typical lesbian way that's...basically been the same since human kind could walk upright.

If it's found out that the most butch/most obvious lesbian. pro feminist, pro lesbian. in a little closed in lesbian sewing circle was being hatefucked unconscious for months by the resident chad thundercock, jamal longdick or bobby dadbod there would be a literal fucking war and they'd ostracize her instantly and ruin her life.
>>
>>5345491
Pick related?
Damn.
You hot.

Goals
>>
>>5345324
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>5349603
>Men in general are just far less sexual
Fucking what? Anything that a man is doing that isn't sexual is either to attain sexual or distract from sexual since we no longer have to fight for resources. There's a reason why I can log into grindr and be propositioned by 10 guys in 5 minutes regardless of the time of day.
>>
>>5349515
Where do I fall in as MtF who's attracted to women exclusively? It's not due to a lack of trying to fall for guys either.
>inb4 spooky transbian fetishist AGP and whatever else
>>
>>5343355
To be honest if you're around 25 and still not even slightly interested in politics you're retarded
>>
I dunno, I've met lot of pretty and feminine ones and dated them too. Maybe you're not good enough for THEIR standards?
>>
>>5352758
What if I pass and have a gf?
>>
>>5352824
Generally masculine features are associated with being ugly on women, though I do agree that a lot of transwomen dont pass. I don't really expect you to believe me at face value, it's 4chan after all, but from what I've heard I pass even if I'm not the prettiest girl around. I wasn't a great looking man either being androgynous and feminine so nothing of value was lost in that regard.
>>
Actually transgirls have the worst and smallest dating pool. And the great majority isn't attractive. Dunno about ftm guys though..
>>
>>5352756
that's not what political lesbian means
>>
>>5343345
OP sounds like a tranny.
>>
>>5343549
Why is it so common for trannys to be so vain they say they would rather commit suicide than become an ugly woman?
>>
>>5354973
Death and being ugly end the same way for us: being foreveralone.jpg. One's just faster than the other.
>>
>>5345503
>t. desperate for validation cis partners give me
>>
>>5345500
Lesbians wanting to date transmen are like "straight" men wanting to date transwomen, neither sees people they are dating as the opposite sex.
>>
>>5354973
Actually most trannies would jump at the opportunity to be an ugly woman. Society still treats ugly women like women, ugly trannies are more commonly treated as subhumans.
>>
>>5343582
This. I bust my ass in the gym three times a week lifting weights and do cardio at home two-three times a week. I like makeup and cute clothes.

I've been told multiple times that I'd be more popular with other women if I didn't go through all this. That I was conforming to gender norms and setting my standards of beauty by the male gaze/mainstream cultural mores/social constructs/some other entry-level feminist theory shit.

Bitch I don't do jack shit to my appearance for anyone but me; not you and least of all, not men. Could I stop shaving and pound down doritos and mountain dew all day? You bet your ass. Am I going to judge people who do that? Fuck no.

In short: if you preach tolerance and acceptance, but don't accept the way I choose to live my life because you think it's ~*conformist*~ idfwu anyway.
>>
>>5355602

Surely if you're conforming to female gender norms, that should make you more attractive to lesbians.

This is some weird moon logic they have going on here.
>>
>>5343345
>Any advice on pretending to be straight?
Don't.

If you want attractive lesbians and attractive trans lesbians then move to an urban city with lots of queers. It'll be a cakewalk then.
>>
>>5352741

The right dick hasn't met you yet. That or you haven't spent long enough on hormones or they're not where they should be.
>>
>>5355707
Yeah, no such thing as a tranny that only likes pussy (ftms excluded ofc).
>>
>>5355627
Idk you would think that would be the case, right?

I like looking super femme, but sometimes I'll wear tomboyish clothes. Lately, I've really been into men's skinny jeans. They look baggy on me, but still cute and don't have shit pockets. I like to wear them with Timberlands/Jordans and a cute, form-fitting top.
>>
>>5347540
Bimbo lesbians are best lesbians
>>
Don't worry I used to think like this but then I actually got a gf and now I really don't give a fuck about the whole "are lesbians real" spiel. In general the term lesbian is misused greatly by straight and bi girls, and the straight men who want to believe they fucked a lesbian.

But actual lesbians exist and there are lots of cute ones. Even bi girls can easily end up with a woman if she's charming enough. Stop spending your time in 4chan, grow up and get into the real world, faggette.
>>
>>5355707
>The right dick hasn't met you yet.
But masculine features turn me off and dildos feel much better than an actual dick :<
>>
Reading this makes me feel so at home.
>>
>>5355844

Sounds good to me, pretty much what Im like in reverse. Primarily tomboyish, sometimes I go full lipstick.

Fucking tumblr though, like, look however you want but dont try and claim it's the 'right' way to 'look gay'.
>>
>>5343345
I don't think anyone ever said being a lesbian was going to be easy. You just have to navigate the pool of possible partners carefully. I'm 27 now and I'm having a lot of fun now, more than I did in high school/college.
>fat, ugly, unemployed butch dykes, feminists
Disregard, unless you enjoy the prospect of codependent and/or abusive relationships
>sluts with boyfriends that want threesomes, single mothers
Disregard unless you're just after sex
>The attractive bi girls are always with men because they're the better, more practical option
Good for sex, but don't fall in love...that's asking for trouble
>Then you have fucking straight girls that fuck with your feelings for a little while only to ditch you later
This is a tricky one. No one wants to be anyone's lab experiment, but those straight girls might not be so straight. Proceed with caution
>Oh, and trans girls
Disregard with extreme prejudice. They're all seriously fucked up. Believe me, I know.

The best way to find a good woman is to improve yourself. Work out, get an education, get a little confidence. You'll do fine.
>>
>>5356339
In what ways is your dating life better now?
>>
>>5356381
I'm a lot more comfortable with my attraction to women, and I'm more assertive about approaching a woman I find interesting or attractive. I can also usually tell who to avoid and who to engage.
>>
>>5356339
>They're all seriously fucked up
Prejudice is okay as long as it's not against me :^)
>>
>>5356339
>tfw no qt wimmin ladies to grab my butt through my yoga pants

>No one wants to be anyone's lab experiment

Don't I know it. A few straight girls have tried to make out with me when they're drunk and don't get why I'm uncomfortable with that. I'm not some walking Katy Perry song and I'm not gay training wheels. Go kiss on your friend or your boyfriend, sis.

>>5356153
That's cute, too. I like the whole "girlish tomboy" look, but I can't pull it off well myself. I used to have such a crush on Pink when I was a baby homosexual.
>>
>>5356486
Protip: If you want to find a pool of available women, get involved in a sport.
>>
File: nowkiss.gif (1021 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
nowkiss.gif
1021 KB, 500x267
>>5356618
I go to the gym, but the one I attend has a mostly older membership.

I've been thinking of taking up boxing, though. There's even a boxing club in a part of town that is known for having a high lesbian population.
>>
>>5356683
I started playing softball a couple years back. I also started going to roller derby (as a spectator, not a participant). Believe me, it works.
>>
>>5356683
oh god, they look like they would viciously fight each other and then have amazing steamy sex after
>>
>>5343345
I know this feel.
>>
>>5356486

Did anyone not have that crush?
And man I wish I had the courage to actually go to my local gym, I really need to get on the fitness train properly rather than half-assedly at home.

Its just intimidating as fuck.
>>
>>5357380
>tfw no gym buddy or work-out friend
>>
>>5357413
its the worst
>>
>>5343345
I'm a butch, I'm not fat, I'm not angry, I don't hate men, I don't wear flannel tshirts, I work out, I try to dress nicely/basic. I'm studying to achieve my goal, that is very hard. I just happen to like my hair short because I don't have the patience to take care of it and just don't feel comfortable skirts and dresses. And all the other butch(s) gross me because they are fat, brute, laid back and tend to be annoying.

I just want an equally simple girl to stay in bed with me while I play casual video games and cuddle. I just want a simple relationship, I don't the drama and the complications. Why all the lesbians I know have to be noisy or sjw? Why I attract bisluts and why I fall for straight girls. I'm trash and I'll die alone, but why I have to feel such despair? I already gave up, why I still feel sad about it. I wish I was more feminine, but I can't.
>>
>>5357463
For what it's worth anon you sound perfect.
>>
>>5357463
marry me. I'm exactly like you.
>>
>>5357477
Nah. I didn't mention earlier, but I'm also not pretty. And I look like 14/16 even if I'm 20 and I have fat legs no matter how much I work out thanks to my fucked up genetic. Sorry to disappoint.

>>5357497
Nah, you wouldn't like me in real life. Kinda off topic but what casual games you like?
>>
>>5357513
currently I have Ark: Survival Evolved, Bastion, Fez, Minecraft, Transistor,

there's a whole bunch of other currently trending indie games I still need to get like Undertale, but currently saving money right now.

Also for android games I got Plants Vs. Zombies 2 and Neko Atsume

For console, i only have a PS3 and games on that thing are expensive af, so currently just playing FFXIII-2, Dark Souls, and Devil May Cry reboot

Am planning to get a playstation vita and already bought good ole Power Stone for it.
>>
>>5343489
Placebo effect is stronger and more common in females

Also consider how rare female homosexuality is throughout all of history. If it was really going on, you'd think historians, especially male ones, would have been interested enough in it to write about it.

Interesting how now that there's a culture in which being a homo is suddenly a cool and socially acceptable thing, now there are female homos. But even today if you look at cultures where it means death, you don't see any women being executed for homosexuality in Iran, for example.
For male homosexuality, on the other hand, in pretty much any culture throughout history regardless of how accepting or intolerant you find male homosexuality. What do we have for lesbians? Sappho?

I speculate that lesbianism may be mostly a cultural meme.
>>
I'm trans dyke, run a company, already have a gf
>>
>>5357533
Wow. In my opinion, you aren't casual specially because of Dark Souls. From your list, I would love to own Ark, I LOVE dinosaurs but I'm broke so I can't buy it. I hope you are enjoying the game, because it looks really fun.

Right now I own a PSX for playing my beloved jrpgs-ff-clones/mega man legends and 3DS with Pokémon X/OR, Dual Destinies and Animal Crossing (I wish I could buy jrpgs for my 3DS, but it's so expensive...). I also played Fallout 4 for a few days, curie and piper are qts and shooting things in the game is actually fun.

I was thinking about saving money next year to buy a 3DS XL and finally play Xenoblade Chronicles, that games look so fun and extensive. Hope you get a vita next year. Nice talking to ya!
>>
>>5357578
>From your list, I would love to own Ark, I LOVE dinosaurs but I'm broke so I can't buy it. I hope you are enjoying the game, because it looks really fun.

I got the game cheap because it was on sale during Black Friday on Steam.
It is mega fun, but you can only create one character on there and I didn't know that if you create a new one, it automatically deletes your old character.

So I was at a high level, owned a bunch of dinosaurs, made several houses and farms and all of that went to waste because they don't even warn you that creating a new character will destroy your old shit.

After that, I stopped playing. waiting for ARK to be released after alpha is done.
>>
>>5343345
Why not transition FTM, will give you a better shot with the ladeez. I'm transitioning MTF so I can get cawk and its working like a charm.
>>
>>5357380
Just start on your own. Start seeing small results, then join a gym. You'll find someone to workout with.
>>
>>5357540
There have always been lesbians, I think. I just think that men could get be homo more easily than women. Most cultures probably approached lesbianism the same way Queen Victoria did: It was an impossibility in their minds that women could please each other physically (no external organs).
Hell, I have a very traditional Mexican coworker that doesn't understand that it's possible (though I'd love the opportunity to show her).
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.