[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Candy and Femboys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Kagamine.Len.full.1558603.jpg (821 KB, 1064x1171) Image search: [Google]
Kagamine.Len.full.1558603.jpg
821 KB, 1064x1171
So, am I the only one who has noticed the trend of topics, wherein OP is either a straight guy, or a femboy, and they want help or advice because one of them has feelings for the other?

In these threads, three things are always constant:

1. There is a femboy.
2. The other dude is a typical straight guy.
3. The femboy has a hobby of making candy.

I don't get it. What is it about making candy at home that is apparently an attractive trait? I always see these threads get shitloads of replies, and it doesn't make sense.

Is it the homemaking aspect? Is it because candy is sweet and mirrors the femboy's sexuality? Is it because people wish they could seduce straight men with sugar? Because the only time I've seen candy associated with sexuality so hard has been for teen women.

Seriously /lgbt/, what is your obsession with femboys and candy?
>>
i hate candy so idk senpai
>>
>>5338070
this tb(h)

I only eat fruit and salad.
>>
File: candy.jpg (127 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
candy.jpg
127 KB, 500x500
I hate candy but now that you mention it, it does seem cute. Thanks OP I am now picking up candymaking.

I can't wait to seduce straight men with my homemade candy.
>>
File: 1443559824510.jpg (418 KB, 1055x940) Image search: [Google]
1443559824510.jpg
418 KB, 1055x940
>>5338070
>>5338116
>>5338286
>tfw love candy
>>
>>5338321
I would be lying if I said I don't like the taste but it's very unhealthy to be perfectly honest with you.
>>
>>5338438
I know that. Just love sour candies but i really should cut back on them
>>
>>5338059
I only recall one thread like that.
I suppose it could be homemaking. I don't like candy that much, but if a guy put forth effort and gave me a handmade gift I'd be a little impressed. Simply having a partner that makes things is nice. It might be part of the seducing a "straight" guy fantasy in that most women don't seem anti-homemaking and productive hobbies. I talked to so many women in my 20's who thought it was hilarious that they literally couldn't cook or clean even for themselves. So the 'fem' guy can one up the female dating pool with a demonstration of value to mr. tsundere str8.

There ya go.
>>
File: tumblr_me0z2ephhs1rkqgjko1_500.jpg (35 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me0z2ephhs1rkqgjko1_500.jpg
35 KB, 500x288
>>5338059
Wait! The candy symbolism is a hook to appeal to the sensitive audience inserting as the fem. It's cute. It lends an innocent youthful quality that meshes with the discovery of homoluv. Obvious wish fulfillment. Case solved.
>>
>>5338059
>implying
and I have an angry hateful personality and only buy sweets for myself now because fuck fags too lazy to make it for themselves.
>>
>>5338059
Because it's such an innocent hobby.

It makes me want to pick him up and pet him.
>>
>>5338059
Because the writer of these fictional stories has a fetish for femboys and candy. We should encourage them to make masc4fem erotica and sell on amazon
>>
I'm gonna start making candy in the hopes that it makes me cute. How do I make candy?
>>
>>5339763
You grab a massive fucking handful of sugar and throw in into a volcano
>>
File: 1419404308229.png (1 MB, 900x1276) Image search: [Google]
1419404308229.png
1 MB, 900x1276
I prefer baking
>>
>>5339681

How do you know it isn't a candy making femboy self inserting for his straight dude fetish?
>>
>>5339946
How do you know it isn't a straight dude inserting candy into his femboy?
>>
>>5339969
How do you know it isn't a candy inserting femboys into his straight dudes?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.