[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please give me a website that just has a bunch of girl clothes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Please give me a website that just has a bunch of girl clothes that would fit a 6'2 170 pound 21 year old male. I just want to get some ideas of what I could buy, I have been wanting to do this for a while. I am guessing that I would want to go in more of the androgynous direction, since I don't think I am trying to pass for a girl or anything. I just want to look cozy, feminine, and cute.
>>
>>5331745
Long tall Sally
>>
>>5331745
Pretty much every normal shop has stuff that could fit you
Ok, your height is kind of a problem
Try asos, they also have stuff for tall women
>>
>>5331776
>Pretty much every normal shop has stuff that could fit you
okay but I'm only buying online. not going to change my mind on this.
>>
>>5331745
What country are you in?
>>
>>5331796
USA
>>
>>5331798
Then you should have no trouble finding clothes for a lardass like you.
>>
>>5331846
>170lb
>6'2"
>lardass
>>
Thread is boring and dumb but OP's pic is baller as fuck.
>>
>>5331778
I meant online shops
I'm 5'10 and i have no problem wearing normal stuff from h&m or zara or others
You're taller but it should still be in the ok range
>>
File: 04T40_BLA_MODEL_ALT.jpg (54 KB, 743x1105) Image search: [Google]
04T40_BLA_MODEL_ALT.jpg
54 KB, 743x1105
>>5331745
this >>5331775
There are other tall women's shops on the net, and in brick&mortar space.

If you are long armed and legged like me, it really helps. I'm only 5'10" The body may be long, but the arms actually cover. I have a few of their long line camisoles for sleepwear, though my gf seams to slowly be appropriating them.

In pants I find in most regular brands, 33" inseam is the max. a few have 34". I need 34" for wearing with heals. Otherwise 33".

If you want work wear, some of the CarHartt styles fit long arms.
>>
File: 00004969.lrg.jpg (11 KB, 360x250) Image search: [Google]
00004969.lrg.jpg
11 KB, 360x250
>>5331745
you ll make a favor to the society !
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.