[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel lucky to be gay? I feel like if I was straight,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: one of these.jpg (14 KB, 236x221) Image search: [Google]
one of these.jpg
14 KB, 236x221
Anyone else feel lucky to be gay? I feel like if I was straight, I'd end up on /r9k/. Sure, the dating pool is a lot smaller, but imo guys are easier to get along with and you don't have to go out of your way to play the bullshit dating game that heteros for some reason still put themselves through.
>>
>>5330618
I truly believe this is why the Abrahamic religions discouraged homosex. It's easier than marrying to make babies to further ethnic bloodline/religion. Straights are sexual pawns.
>>
I'm p happy to be a lesbian cause I avoided teen pregnancy and also /r9k/ dudes.
>>
>>5330657
Some girls produce sperm you bigot
>>
>>5330661
can we go one thread, anon, just one thread
>>
>>5330640
>Straights are sexual pawns.
this x 5 bajillion
>>
>>5330671
without transphobic shitlords like u?
yeah, fux off bigot!!1
>>
>>5330671
Chill just ignore. It's either some dude trolling or some real sad tranbian.

Either way you know what's luckier than being born gay? Not being a tranny. This shit is great. 10/10.
>>
>>5330696
Hey now, not all transbians are sad... at least.. not in that way.
>>
>>5330618
No, it feels like a curse actually. I ended up on r9k because I'm gay.
Before I realized I was gay, I was good with women, I could get them hooked, and I like that aspect of it. I like courting, I like seduction.
I don't get along with gays, I don't like the are you a top or bottom question. I can't figure out which people are gay.
There's nothing I like about being gay and it made me into a robot.
>>
>>5330618
Yeah, I agree. I see my hetero friends dating sometimes and am just amazed at how they even put up with it.
>>5330696
I'm a disgusting transbian and yeah, it would be great to not to be trans. But at least I do have a gf, she's even cis.
>>
File: 1444131273161.gif (2 MB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
1444131273161.gif
2 MB, 288x216
Hetero cis here. Wish I would be a fag, I fucking hate women [spoiler]but they smell good[/spoiler]
>>
>>5330733
I know how you feel, homobro. I rly do. I'm avoiding gay bars and all the shallow shit I used to do with women. I hope to have a real relationship, but it's harder than the straight world to find that.
>>
>>5330753
I have a straight friend who cries and goes on about this stuff whenever we get drunk.
>>
>>5330758
See with women, most things about you didn't matter. If they thought they initially didn't like you, it's so easy to change that. I didn't feel like I were being shallow with women, I could spend months on wooing girls only to have them so hooked on me they would have a hard time getting over me.

In the gay world it's all about appearance, about sizes, about being a bear or a twink or rat or a hawk, it's all about lust and not love, when I can't build love in someone but only have to tell them I'm a top and bottom and fuck, everything loses it's value to me.
I'd rather just be alone then.
>>
>>5330753
You can always just decide to take a cock up your poop chute.

Just grapple with the notion for a few years and ultimately give in to it, that's what trannies do when they 'decide' to transition.
>>
>>5330775
It almost sounds like you're not talking about lust or love. It sounds like you miss the power trip of seducing women. I haven't found a faggot to woo yet, but it can't be that different. Maybe you need a challenge. Zac Efron maybe? I don't care about the game. I just don't want to waste more time not having my true love. (Yes homo.)
>>
>>5330775
Ya know cis lesbo still here and I gotta say my fav thing with women is doing romantic shit and wooing. I'm still in that point with gf now cause we just started kinda dating and it's really fun and feels great. It just feels so good to do things and feel her slowly growing love for me out of it. Like I earn a smile. Idk how to explain it without sounding stupid.

But I think there's gay dudes like that too. At least my gaybro friend is more romantic in his shit. Sure in pursuing gay dudes doesn't seem like wooing matters past physical but to keep a guy it should. So maybe try to think that once you work past the physical/label bs you still have to woo a guys heart?
>>
>>5330877
I don't think it sounds stupid. Building love in someone, having them surrender to you, all that. I like the mental game, because it's like chess, getting to know someone and getting under their skin.

I guess it depends on where you live, I live in a small town so the actual gay dating pool isn't very big and apps like grindr are purely for sex. Outside of that, unless someone is a flamer I can't tell if someone is gay or bi.
>>
>>5330753

We bisexuals are the superior breed. We get the best of both worlds, and get to pass are genes on to the next generation!
>>
>>5330775
rat? hawk? I'm 22 and I've never heard these terms. Where are you from?
>>
>>5330895
I guess I think of it as more of an emotional game. Probably cause I can get wooed back and when you were doing it being a gay dude there was no chance of that.

I think you can still manage it a bit in romance if you try. Gay dudes in your area just aren't used to it cause it's a small town with thin chances. They're happy if they're getting any sex at all let alone setting up a relationship. Like say you lived in a vegetarian community and there's an underground meat eater minority. So small they're happy with scraps of spam for meat protein or whatever. You wanna give them a steak. But all they know is spam so to get some bites you have to ease them into it. A lot aren't gonna appreciate a steak at first but some will and they'll be more likely to try if you doctor your steak up some, make it look a little more like the spam they're used to.

Idk if this analogy is making any sense.

I have no idea how gay dudes would tell another dude is gay if he isn't the swishy flamer kind. At least as a lesbian I can pull that straight girl flirt and gauge the reaction from there. Worst case she's straight and it's just yolo straight girl flirting bs, best case she's also gay.

Which is another cool thing about being a lesbian. Pretty sure I could not pull that off as well as a dude.
>>
>>5330925
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gym+rat
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chicken+Hawk

>>5330950
Naw, I've given up. Gay men compartmentalize love and sex, they want sex and if the sex is good they think love can spring from that. They don't know that you build love instead of lust.
Final word is, being gay is far harder than being straight.
>>
>>5330950
The beef eating analogy is pretty on point. Additionally I am thinking some gay male tropes like a rainbow accessory or more daring hairstyle may be needed for signaling.

If anyone devs apps, plz make gay proximity alarm.

>>5330967
I doubt negativity will serve you well in love. Wooing just to woo gets boring by 30 anyway. It's hard to say where you're coming from though. I never made a woman feel anything close to love for me without at least getting her wet first. The mind break trannies talk about is the foundation of straight girl love. No different from gays. Men are just more forthright.
>>
>>5330993
>I never made a woman feel anything close to love for me without at least getting her wet first.
It's because you, like most people confuse lust with love. Lust is easy to build, love takes time to build in someone.
If someone yields too fast and likes you off the get go, you feel like you didn't really do anything to deserve that. So you have to take your time with it.

With girls I could spend almost a year, being hot and cold with them, making them think of nothing but me. Spending waking nights just wondering what I was up to.
With men it's, got face/dick pic.
>>
>>5330967
Nah don't give up so early man. We're like 20s and shit. There's fuckers in their 50s still out there dating and looking for love.

I guess what I'm saying is yeah it's harder but if you know sex is the way they get love but you still wanna romance and woo just kinda do both. Get a dude the tradition grindr and fuck way but while you have him around put on your woo/romance charm. Some dudes will be thrown off by it and find it odd cause they just expect/want the quick fuck but others will appreciate something different and be wooed and all that shit you want. Yeah it's harder but it's what you got and it's better than loneliness.
>>
>>5331025
I'm not in my 20s anymore.
See to me, I need an obstacle. Sex for sex's sake doesn't turn me on in the least, sex is merely the dot over the i, it's the long road that leads up to it, a foreplay of sorts that gets me.
It's the difference of preparing a good meal that takes a whole week to prepare versus just going to McDonalds and order a burger. Loneliness isn't so bad really compared to the vestigial loss of that interaction.
>>
>>5330967
I'm gay and I am not after sex-- just <3 wuv
>>
>>5331015
A year? That's not building love, kiddo. That's wearing a chick down. And every romance has sexual attraction as an early or even first component. You only date people you're not attracted to for a free meal. Or if you're a closet case.

Frankly the seduction to make yourself feel good thing is messed up. You shouldn't miss it. Love is not a game for your ego. I say that as a guy who was sometimes shitty to women to make myself feel better. It's actually shameful.

You sound young. I guess I have a good decade on you. That's time you don't have to waste if you listen. Please consider what I'm trying to give you here, pal.
>>
>>5331087
People have to be worn down, in order to be built up.
I actually prefer it when people have no interest in me to begin with, that's a challenge, something that makes it worthwhile to pursue, so no sexual attraction is good in my book.
I'm not talking about dating here.
You don't seduce in order to make yourself feel good, you seduce in order to bring pleasure. The more pain that is inflected in a seduction, the higher the pleasure will be when it comes.
Love isn't a magical realm where things just happens, it takes hard work and dedication. If we walk around thinking things will just fall into place it just shows how very little seriously we actually take love.
>>
File: 11drwink.gif (2 MB, 400x221) Image search: [Google]
11drwink.gif
2 MB, 400x221
>>5331101
>The more pain that is inflected in a seduction, the higher the pleasure will be when it comes.
OK... I don't think we can meet in the middle on this issue. But I wish you all the best.

>>5331081
Hey, anon. You smell nice today. How's your dating life going? (post personality, bb.)
>>
>>5330618
>if I was straight, I'd end up on /r9k/
Me too.
>>
>>5330618
>but imo guys are easier to get along with and you don't have to go out of your way to play the bullshit dating game that heteros for some reason still put themselves through.

I've heard that a lot of times and yet pretty much all gay guys I've come across seemed to play those stupid games as well.

Damn you, gays, you lied to me!
>>
>>5330618
I am not all the way gay. Bi in a lot of ways but I have not been with a woman for almost 3 years. I just cannot take the BS anymore. Also I am tired of having to be the one taking care of everything with no real benefits in it for me. Also I have more fun with men and don't feel the pressure that I get from women.
>>
>>5333453
Are you me? Iktf mang. What's your plan? Robot Iktf? Twink husbando? Pinay ladyboy? 4everalone?
>>
File: cheeki.jpg (34 KB, 612x410) Image search: [Google]
cheeki.jpg
34 KB, 612x410
>>5333489
Honestly I don't know. I have been wanting to try a serious relationship with a man, but I have never had gay sex before the most I have done is giving and getting oral. I'm scared of the butt stuff....kind of. At this point I am not even trying to meet people. I cope with vidya, weed, shooting, paintball and skate boarding. Probably forever alone lol.
>>
File: stalker frog.jpg (107 KB, 1680x932) Image search: [Google]
stalker frog.jpg
107 KB, 1680x932
>>5333511
That feel when no bf to play paintball with after smoking weed.
Anyway, you don't have to do the butt stuff, some guys just never do.
>>
>>5330914
>pass are genes on
let's hope not
>>
>>5333648
No kidding so many feels. However I hated playing paintball high. It was terrifying in practice and I play tournament ball never again. After practice though smoke bowl and cuddle.
>>
>>5333511
How old are you? Do you think it's just about finding a guy or could it be a problem of being fully out and accepting? You can't really change relationship status in secret.
>>
>>5331101
so you enjoy other people's pain, cool
>>
File: 1449204890123.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449204890123.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
more stable relationships since your both dudes/bros, it's the law of nature. us straight folks have to fucking work hard for women. Its even harder for those who want to find an actual girlfriend who is "on the level" so to speak. Love ain't easy, that's for sure.

Oh and to respond the the fellow who posted second, Abraham religions established sexual rules to separated themselves from European pagans (who fucked just about everything, ahem, Saturnalia anyone). sexual control was used to separate themselves from the flock. plus, you know, um, being effective in reproduction is sort of the point of life, if you think in pure biological terms (nothing wrong with feeling fucking awesome though so I oppose sexual exclusivity with just females)(nor is it wrong to think the other way that we should do as we are biologically intended to do) don't alienate peeps who do the other thing though. (that goes for you too.)
>>
>>5330618
>the bullshit dating game that heteros for some reason still put themselves through.

I don't do this. Yes I am single.
>>
Bi man here. Finding a real, good relationship with a girl is a bit easier than with a guy but not by much. Getting laid is 100000x easier with a guy, just go on grindr and there's people waiting to have sex with you in 10 mins time.

This is of course assuming you live in a city. Overall being gay is much easier and hassle free.
>>
I don't feel lucky as such. I see it more as a curse. That being said, having sex is so easy. In fact it's too easy that I avoid it for health reasons.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.