[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, is Pansexual a real thing? To me it seems that Bisexuality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 640x640
So, is Pansexual a real thing?
To me it seems that Bisexuality encompasses Pansexuality.
>>
Eh.

There's a minor difference, in that someone who calls themselves pansexual is explicitly saying they're attracted to trannies. Which is useful information for trannies to have.

Bisexual folks may or may not be into trannies.

Then again, it's not like we have different names for "likes women, does not like MtFs" and "likes women, also likes MtFs" or vice versa so I dunno.
>>
>So, is Pansexual a real thing?
No, its a meme sexuality
>To me it seems that Bisexuality encompasses Pansexuality.
They're the same, pansexuals just want everyone to know how progressive they are because they acknowledge they could be attracted to non-binaries.
>>
>>5330108
That seems like a decent answer. I wonder what percentage of people who identify as bisexual are attracted to transgender/sexual people. I would think most.
>>
>>5330108
Hey just a heads up if you call transsexuals or transgendered people trannies they're gonna be pissed.

I like to think of pansexuality as love has no gender.
>>
>>5330124
How can I convince people that Pansexuality is a "meme" then?
>>
>>5330099
I don't think anyone's really pansexual. Everyone has a no-fuck list that actually encompasses the majority of the human population. But it costs you nothing to claim that you COULD fuck anyone because you'll never have to actually do it, and it makes you seem super progressive in the cheapest, most meaningless way possible, so of course people do it.
>>
what if i am a tranny but i find other trannies disgusting
>>
>>5332187
Pansexual doesn't mean you're willing to fuck anyone any more than being a straight man means you're willing to fuck any women. It basically just means that gender isn't even a factor in how you experience sexual attraction.
>>
Pansexuals are just bisexuals with a tumblr account
>>
File: 1447729550954s.jpg (9 KB, 205x250) Image search: [Google]
1447729550954s.jpg
9 KB, 205x250
>>5330134
>taking offense to things people say on 4chan

Welcome, newfriend. :^)
>>
it s a illusion made by tumblr fags to feel in somewhat way special !
>>
If I'm hetro but would date a trans, would that make me pan?
>>
>>5334358
u should try a goat
>>
>>5330124
What about a nonbinary pansexual?
>>
>>5333853
So bisexual. Sexuality aren't for why you want to fuck somebody you spoon. They're for who. Nobody wants to know your motivations for fucking people aside from the people you're fucking. Probably.
>>
>>5330099
If you'd fuck an intersex person, then you're pan. Some people are born with a mixed trainwreck of genitals/secondary sex characteristics, and if you think that's hot, then you're pan. If that turns you off, you're bi.
>>
>>5330099
bisexuality seems to be some sort of umbrella term that catches everone who doesn't fit either gay or straight

i'm not a fun of 1000 sexual orientations that tumblr made up, but for fucks sake, 3 is not enough either

>"I like only transgirls"
>"I like only femboys"
>"I like only transguys"
>"I like only muscular, masculine women and transwomen"
>"I like only black men and white women"
>"I like very young women and very old men"
>"I like everyone who can trigger my certain fetishes"

According to 3-sexuality narrative all the above people, despite their radical differences, are "bisexual"

retarded
>>
>>5339160
oh, and I forgot my favorite "bi" pairing
>person 1:"I like men and women, but not trannies"
>person 2:"I like only trannies"

gr8
100% bi

these two people would certainly find a lot to have in common
>>
>>5330131
>I wonder what percentage of people who identify as bisexual are attracted to transgender/sexual people. I would think most.
I HIGHLY doubt it. Being into both doesn't mean you're into weird amalgams of the two.

>>5330134
I know, that's why I do it. Where do you think we are?
>>
>>5330099
po is so great
>>
>>5330099
I imagine that in a world with multiple races like on fantasy settings, pansexuality must be an actual thing since it says you're attracted to other races. Here on earth it seems like a memesexuality.
>>
As I have had it explained:
Bi = likes girls for their girl bits and likes men for their man bits.
Pan = those specifics don't matter.
>>
To me pans existing has always meant that gender doesn't matter in a partner at all, while a bisexual might have a preference for men in general or on a certain day. However, as you can see from this thread, people's interpretations of the tem vary greatly, so if someone identifies as pan you never know which definition they're using or if they're just a snowflake.
>>
>>5330099
pansexuality was first coined by Sigmund Freud... as a sexuality that encompassed all sexualities... including pedophilia and beastiality... so never trust anyone that says their are pansexual...
>>
People like to feel special by giving themselves special labels. As a bisexual I think "pansexuals" are just desperate attention-seekers
>>
File: 1396068469733.jpg (50 KB, 460x446) Image search: [Google]
1396068469733.jpg
50 KB, 460x446
>>5330099
Pansexuality might have been a good way to let people know you're open to trannies, but it really just sounds like you're sexually attracted to goat people, like that one goat kid in Greek mythology. His name was Pan, wasn't it? Or if you're spanish, it sounds like you want to fuck a loaf of bread. What happens if you get carbs in your dick, huh?
>>
So long as it separates normal bis and straights from the tranny enablers, I have no problem with people using that term. Helps me avoid people that I don't want anything to do with.

>>5330131
>I would think most.
lolno.
>>
>>5345417
What if you just want to jizz on a pan and cook it
>>
>2015
this is a thing

>2050
this will still be a thing
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.