[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting groped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11
File: 1435365379337.jpg (63 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
1435365379337.jpg
63 KB, 750x499
/lgbt/, I feel weird about this. Not really asking for advice, just venting, though advice is appreciated.

> Spend the night at a straight friend's house.
> Playing videogames, watching TV, hanging out.
> Smoke some weed.
> Round 1am, buddy gets tired.
> Asks if it's ok if he shuts the lights off to go to bed.
> Decide I'll go to bed too. I could continue staying up and playing games, but I'd feel rude if it made it hard for him to sleep.
> Laying on the floor in his room.
> Drifting off, almost there.
> Feel something on my butt, made me itch.
> Reach around, scratch it, groan a little and get comfy.
> Trying to drift back off again. In that weird place half between sleep and awake.
> Feel something on my butt again.
> I hesitate. Last time I didn't get it, so I'm trying to figure out what it is.
> Next time around I figure out I'm being poked, ever so softly, by a finger.
> Now it's two fingers.
> A hand is on my butt.
> I honestly don't know how to react.
> I'm laying here, pretending to be asleep, while my best friend gingerly gropes my ass.
> He's using both hands now, kneading it.
> He pulls my pajamas down. Now he's groping me through my underwear.
> I groan and pretend to shift to a more comfortable position.
> He freezes, waits, and goes back at it.
> He slips his hands beneath my underwear.
> He's rubbing my ass directly.
> He pulls them out, and presses his thumb against my asshole through the clothe.
> Anymore and his thumb would go in.
> He stops.
> Pulls my pajamas up.
> Goes to bed.
> spend the next hour in a haze of confusion and being horny.
> Next morning he's practically stone faced.
> Literally the most impressive poker face ever. It's like he really didn't spend 15-20 minutes fondling my ass.
> Don't even bring it up. I don't know how.

I don't even know where to begin. I'm in a weird spot where I don't know if I feel flattered, angry, disappointed, or betrayed. I don't know what to do with this.
>>
congrats you just got molested
>>
You need to talk to your friend
>>
File: 1431766105979.png (275 KB, 600x987) Image search: [Google]
1431766105979.png
275 KB, 600x987
>>5325421
Yeah, that wasn't cool.

Sleep creeping on your bros is not okay.

He needs to own up to it, he was damn close to rape and needs to recognize how close he came to breaking the law. Otherwise he'll feel emboldened to pull this shit again.
>>
You could crossdress and seduce him in his sleep. Maybe ride his cock.
Get revenge on him that way!!
>>
>>5325422

I figure. I just don't know how to approach him or start that sort of conversation. It's just so awkward.

>>5325424

Any ideas on how to get him to bring it up?

>>5325481

I've never hit on him before, and never considered a sexual relationship with him. I'll admit he's cute, and I'll admit the groping kinda felt good. That doesn't mean I want to fuck him, what he did was ok, or that fucking him is a proper solution.
>>
>>5325500

But why not fuck him?
>>
>>5325500
Honestly you need to have a talk with him. If you feel like he has violated your boundaries you need to make him know ASAP!
>>
>>5325585

There are complications though.

Two things specifically. One is that he's big, like real big, and I'm small.

The other is that he claims to be straight, has his whole life, has a girlfriend, has a christian family. He has a girlfriend.

I'm afraid he might wig out. I don't want to be some beefy 22 year old jock's homo crisis. Getting my face caved in doesn't sound appetizing. While I'd like to think he wouldn't do it, I've seen guys wig out or get violent while coming to terms with homosexual tendencies.

For all I know he'll just beat the shit out of me and threaten to kill me if I utter so much as a word in order to protect his current life.

I mean, he's a nice, wonderful person. He's not a dick. But I've seen guys do some crazy shit when they can't run away from their sexuality anymore.
>>
>>5325608

Hmm well I get that, but if he was a faithful and good boyfriend he wouldn't be molesting you in your sleep. It's scary but having a private convo with him is very important because what if he does it again?

A dick wouldn't molest you though, if he has some homoerotic urges or feelings he needs to take a long look at himself and straighten things out. I get that it's hard and I get that you don't want to be harmed but a real true friend wouldn't sexually assualt you.
>>
>>5325627

I know. I need to talk to him. I'll probably get a hold of him and do it tomorrow.

I just can't help but want to take the easy way too. Forget it happened, pretend it never happened. I mean, it wasn't that bad, it even kinda felt good. Like I said, I had a hard time sleeping afterwards because of how horny I'd gotten from it. He had really strong hands.

I know I'm terrible for feeling like that too. I'm a shitty person. The right thing to do is confront him.

I also feel like being lenient about it because we were both really high and he was really tired. Sometimes inhibitions go out the window when under the influence. I don't want to be like those feminazis who claim rape because of their own poor choices. I don't want to ruin this guy's life. I didn't say no, I could have.

Hell, if he'd have asked outright, I'd have probably let him do it anyways. I'm not interested in him as boyfriend material, or even as fuck buddy material. He's a close friend though, and if he was going through some stuff and was curious I wouldn't have been opposed to letting him experiment a little.

I just don't get why he did it the way he did it, or why I responded that way, or why I'm so fucked up over something that should be clear for me.
>>
File: 1439696378475.jpg (3 MB, 2588x1939) Image search: [Google]
1439696378475.jpg
3 MB, 2588x1939
>>5325500

Pick a noisy public meeting place, grab coffees and chill out in a noisy mall plaza. Shopping season is here, so a weekend meet up to "xmas shop or some shit" works. The noise will cover the conversation.

Drink some coffee and just start with, "Don't freak out, bro--" coffee pause, "-but I was more than a little awake during that sleep over."

Give him a serious pause-stare, try not to freak him out with it, hold up your palm like a boss if he tries to deny it. "I'm fine with whatever your sexuality turns out to be, <insert name>, but don't experiment on sleeping friends, that is unacceptable. I forgive you and I can't guarantee that someone else -would-, because that -was- molestation much further and it would have been rape."

I can't guarantee he won't flip his own shit and cause a scene. That's on him and at least he can't beat the fuck out of you without repercussions for his own issues.

The witnesses and public place are for your safety, anon, because he has already crossed a line and you owe him nothing.

He might not want to talk to you for a bit after that, he'll potentially storm off and need time to think.
>>
>>5325652
I don't think it makes you a feminazi for feeling kinda violated nor does it make you a shitty person.

It's fine if you don't see him as a fuckbuddy or boyfriend material but it's vital to have clear boundaries because it isn't fair of him to be dishonest. It's fine if he wants to experiment but he needs to be clear with you on what you and he sees it as. If it's a one time going that won't happen again that's fine.

Nothing wrong with enjoying it nor does it make you a terrible fucked up person, you just need to be very clear with him about the future.>>5325652
>>
>>5325659
Couldn't have put it better myself
>>
>>5325659
The only addition I could make is this:

If the dude can be chill and talk this out, make sure he understands that "forgiving" him does not mean he's suddenly boyfriend material.

Forgiveness doesn't mean you need to fuck him.

What he did was a betrayal of your trust, he needs to grasp that. A good relationship cannot begin with that trust already compromised.

Your willingness to forgive him only grants him the opportunity to RE-EARN your trust. Nothing more. Just a chance to "have a chance" one day, maybe.
>>
Just sent him a text. He likely won't see it till morning but I wanted to make sure I couldn't back out.

> " Hey, I need to do some christmas shopping and want some company. Figured we could grab breakfast as well. Txt me. "

Even if he can't go tomorrow, it'll be some time soon. Can't back out now.
>>
>>5325731>>5325659
I'd definitely want punch someone who says this kind of gay shit to me.
Who the fuck talks to his buddies like that?
>>
The same fucking thing happened to me OP, I was molested
>>
ugh I can't fucking sleep, too nervous.

>>5326230

It feels so wrong calling it that. Like, I know that's what it is, but molestation has such a pedo ring to it. I mean I know what he did was bad but saying it like that makes me feel like I'm calling him "evil" .
>>
>>5326390
You weren't molested. Don't listen to these SJW weak-minded little shits who cry rape at the drop of a hat. You obviously want his fucking meat in your ass. And you know he wants you. Just make a move. Grind your butt on his crotch.
>>
>>5325421
>>5325424
>>5325585
>>5325627
>>5325659
>>5325731
I hope you fucking kill yourself, you tumblr piece of dogshit.

>U got raped!!!!!1111
>men are evil hurrrrr
>buttgrapping is the same as murder

OP, please don't listen to this fucking cretin. Just go suck that guys dick like you want to.
>>
>>5326442

I am anti-SJW, but I mean, it sort of sounds like molestation to me even
>>
>>5326447
If you enjoy it, and let it go on, it's not molestation. This is the kind of logic that even a 2 year old should be able to follow.
>>
>>5326442
>>5326446

If he just copped a feel, that's one thing, but almost putting his finger in his asshole?
>>
>>5326534
Here's something you aren't getting:

If it's hot, it's not molestation.

OP clearly said that he enjoyed every second of it and was horny afterwards. He wants that D.
>>
>>5326539

Maybe he should just playfully "wrestle" with him. Sit on his crotch and grind a bit... See what happens.
>>
>>5326547
What he said.
>>
File: 1374061554164.gif (863 KB, 245x163) Image search: [Google]
1374061554164.gif
863 KB, 245x163
>you will never be molested in your 'sleep' by your friend

It's too late, I don't have friends anymore and will never be in a situation where this could happen.
>>
Shit he replied. He wants to meet now. Gotta get ready and go.

Thanks for all the advice guys. It's been a big help.
>>
>>5326652

Post an update when you can, eh?
>>
>>5326666

I'll do my best Satan Senpai
>>
ok who wants to take bets on whether or not they fuck?
>>
>>5326761

I'm sure our cute little kohai can do it.
>>
>>5325397
STONED PEOPLE ARE STUPID MORE NEWS AT 11
>>
File: 1448079840769.jpg (27 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1448079840769.jpg
27 KB, 228x260
>>5325608
>"straight" people at it again
Why this doesn't surprise me?
>>
>>5325862
I don't know, what kind of buddy molests his "friend" like that?
>>
>>5326539
>If it's hot, it's not molestation.
If there's no consent IT IS molestation, that that fucker is only going to use OP for sex and dump him afterwards, he's exactly the kind of closeted bisexual to avoid.
>>
>>5326833
Most people are bi
>>
Hey everyone, back. Things got kinda weird and heavy.

> Meet him for breakfast.
> Picked a place out of town.
> We live in a small rural town. Everyone knows everyone.
> Figured it'd be better to talk about this where no one would recognize us.
> We get into restaurant, get seated, chit chat, order.
> Once we get our food and he starts eating I look him in the eyes, this is it.
> " Hey man. I really called you out here to talk about the other night. "
> " I was awake. "
> " I'm not really angry, but I am confused and sorta disappointed. "
> " You think you could explain what that was about? "
> Initial moment of shock in his eyes.
> He looks down at his food, swallows what's in his mouth.
> Silence. Dead silence.
> He starts to cry.
> I shit you not.
> Looks up at me.
> He can't even speak.
> Starts hitting himself in the head repeatedly, saying "stupid stupid stupid" .
> grab his hands, tell him he's making a scene.
> Tell him it's ok, it's hard for a lot of guys to come around to these sorts of feelings. I'll help him work them out.
> Ask him to just explain.
> " I dunno man, I was just really high, and I rolled over in bed, saw you sleeping. At least I thought you were. "
> " For a moment I thought you were really cute. I kinda wanted to cuddle with you. "
> " So I got out of bed and crawled over to you, and your top was up a bit. "
> " I saw the small of your back, and something just kind of flipped in my head. "
> " I just felt an intense urge to touch you. "
> " And once I started I couldn't bring myself to stop. "
> " I don't understand why. It's like my mind was blank. "
> " I'm so sorry I swear it'll never happen again. I'm not like that. "
> Ask him if he's seriously going to say he doesn't at least have some homo tendencies after that.
>>
>>5327253
> " No, I mean I'm not a rapist. I'm not rapey. That shit isn't cool. "
> " I've been trying to figure out ways to make it right since it happened. "
> " I've barely slept. "
> He's seriously upset, decide to let him cool off, say we'll talk more later.
> Going over to his place later today so we can talk privately.

That's about it. I feel kinda bad for him. It's always hard seeing guys hold on to being hetero like this. At least he realizes what he did was wrong though.
>>
>>5326874
A drunk/high one?
And it was not molestation.
OP could resist, he's not a little child or disabled and he wasn't passed out. He didn't though.
Please fuck off back to tumblr with the rest of the feminazis who thing you need to make a contract with a signature and a witness just to get a permission to touch someone sexually or else it's rape.
>>
>>5327253
>>5327256

You did good, Anon. Help him through it.
>>
>>5327256
>>5327253
I think he's gonna be averted from anything gay for the rest of his life after such a talk.
You should start a psychotherapy private practice, maybe you'll be the first one to make "conversion therapy" work.
>>
>>5327298

What?
>>
>>5327298

Or, you know, push him onto his bed, suck his dick and then ride him.
>>
>>5327321

I'm not going to fuck him. Firstly because he has a girlfriend, and secondly because I'm not into him like that.

The furthest I'd be willing to go is light groping on his part. I'm not particularly interested in his body or playing around with him, because even if I were interested in him, I think it would cause more problems than necessary. However if letting him cop a feel or two helps him come to terms with his own sexuality and get to a stable point, I'd allow it. Like I said, it wasn't that he groped my ass that I disliked. It was that he didn't ask and the way he went about it.
>>
OP he's a molestor.

He didnt ask you for consent, he did it to you while you slept and didn't know you were awake.

Even if you dont mind, what if he does it to other people? Please don't condone this shite
>>
>>5327384

Understandable.

Do you have a nice ass?
>>
>>5327523
Already solved, lern2read >>5327253
>>
File: dd.png (176 KB, 769x562) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
176 KB, 769x562
>>5326446
Groping someones naked asshole for 20 min IS MOLESTATION, im not saying its murder but its still fucking wrong nothing mah tumblr about it.
>>
File: 1448468607017.jpg (207 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1448468607017.jpg
207 KB, 960x768
>>5325424
I think you might be blowing this out of proportion.
I've had this happen to me twice in my life that I know of (I've slept through a tornado passing over top of my house so who knows what else?).
The first time I said nothing because my friend was cute and I was amused. He knew about me, but I thought he was straight, so I let him keep going, comfortable in the knowledge that I could end it at any time if I let him know I was awake.

Second time was at a friend's house; he had this other guy over who was pretty ugly and a little strange.
I was sleeping (or trying to) face-down on the floor a few feet away from him when I felt a hand land lightly on my ass. There were a few deliberate squeezes before I rolled onto my side and said "You looking for your fuckin' keys?" He stuttered and derped before saying something about looking for more pillows.

Weed was involved in the the first instance, alcohol in the second.

Anyway, yes, ostensibly straight friends might creep on you if sleep near them. If it scares you, let them know you're awake, or confront them. Or hey, stop hanging around them.
>>
>>5325421
No he wasn't, he could have stopped it at any point if he wanted to. He was in control the whole time.
>>
Sorry for no updates. Been busy with irl stuff. Bought to go over to his place to finish our talk. Probs gonna leave in an hour or so.

It's weird because I feel kind of nervous. Like, I know nothing's gonna happen, but for some reason I just feel kind of tense about it.
>>
>>5328806
>Inb4 you get murdered
>>
>>5328806
>OP is kill

The beefy jock is probably trying to find a way to dispose his body rn.
>>
>>5328806
Make sure someone knows where you're going.
>>
>>5325608
>a great person
>worried about violence
>pick one

Just next time he's doing it and about to finger you just grind against his hand and start moaning. If he stops ask why he stopped.
>>
>>5327271

the dude was dangerously close to literally fingering him. even if OP "wanted it" and whatever /pol/-tier opinions of molestation and rape you have, his friend thought that OP was 100% asleep. that's not right, so please stop shitposting. Thanks!
>>
>>5325608
Remember OP, people can be very irrational when cornered. I'm not saying you should'nt confront him, but be prepared for the fact that he may very possibly deny it, going so far as to make you out to be the bad guy.

If you think you should confront him then you should absolutely go for it but I'd recommend finding a therapist or somebody who you trust more than anybody else and seeking their advice before acting. A therapist will know how to handle situations like this on a more general level and a good friend may know your specific situation well enough to provide you with some worthwhile input.

I'm afraid that's everything useful I can possibly think of to say; good luck, Anon.
>>
File: 1430231204183.jpg (388 KB, 777x1029) Image search: [Google]
1430231204183.jpg
388 KB, 777x1029
Trolls trolling trolls.
Not even well, I'll never understand why the 12 year olds on this site think that "hur yer a white knight feminazi tumtumtard," is going to derail a serious conversation.

Anyway, best of luck to OP, I hope his buddy can have a calm talk. If I'd been home to catch it earlier I'd have suggested he make sure to have a 3rd party call to check in on him a few times. In case violence.
>>
>>5329395
He'd definitely wake up if someone put a finger up his bum.
>>5330244
OP seems to have been murdered, so it doesn't matter any more.
But we had a serious conversation on the modern definition of rape, Mr. Tumtumtard.
>>
post ass OP you fucking cock tease
>>
Hey guys, got home late last night, just woke up.

I'll right out an update with what happened in a little bit. I just need to get some coffee.
>>
>>5332452
MUH BATED BREATH
>>
>>5328586

Can you describe the first time more?
>>
OP, you were brave, gentle and respectful to yourself and others, also you seem to have a nice ass. You are everything that's right in gay community
>>
>>5332452

hurry the fuck up
>>
File: 1437539755584.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1360) Image search: [Google]
1437539755584.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1360
>>5332452
Op, why have you forsaken us?
>>
>>5336652
He's dead.
The beefy jock broke into his house while he was sleeping, tied him up, finally fingered his butt hole and then killed him.
>>
>>5327298
lol'd. thank you
>>
Why were you sleeping in his room anyway, doesn't he have a couch you could have crashed on?
None of my friends would ever allow me to sleep in their rooms.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 665x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 665x368
>>5336660
>mfw this is an actual possibility
>>
Hope you're not murdered OP
>>
Super murdered
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.