[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/GayGen/ sponsored by Coca Cola edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: 1449005826846.png (508 KB, 1414x811) Image search: [Google]
1449005826846.png
508 KB, 1414x811
Prev thread:
>>5323645
>>
>>5325365
>/GayGen/ sponsored by Coca Cola edition
running out of ideas/10
>>
First for craving intimacy and beign scared of sex
>>
>ywn snort coke off your own dick
>>
>>5325392
>tfw you blow coke into girls vaginas
>trans girls will never know this feel
>>
>>5325401
Go home Emry, you work at a supermarket.
>>
File: b24.png (265 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
b24.png
265 KB, 600x453
>>5325401
>bringing up the trans menace on one of the lst threads free from their corruption
>>
tfw no samurai husbando
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 470x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 470x349
>>5325375
Tfw craving intimacy and not sure whats stopping me

It comes and goes.

>>5325401
You could blow it into their butthole or post surgery axewound, all that skin is probably semi permeable. I know you can get drunk through your butthole.

Unless you mean they wont know that feel because they have no friends.
>>
File: 1446355645237.jpg (45 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1446355645237.jpg
45 KB, 554x439
>>5325375
I thought it was...
>tfw no bf?
>>
>go on /co/ for first time in forever
>itt 10/10 animated films
>disney, memeship down, secret of kek
>no triplets of belleville
>no thief and the cobbler recobbled
>no the king and the mockingbird
plebs tbqh m8s
>>
this guy is kinda cute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fex0KooChI
>>
>>5325488
>"release those aromatics"
his accent is hnnnng tbqh
>>
How often have you guys fallen in love?
Have you ever dated the guy it happened with?
Is the person you're dating (or dated in the past) actually someone you had the same feelings for?
I fall in love with straight guys. I'm out of love for the gays.
>>
>>5325499
Im only in lovr with my tulpa and myself. Im a guy so yeah im gay i guess im gay
-:)
>>
How big a deal is gyno?

I'm not fat at all, i tried losing weight to combat it, i'm actually already very twinky, went down to 130lbs and it still didnt go away

It's not super severe but i've had guys hesitate and get a little weird after they touch my chest or guys ask if i'm transgender and all that noise

Would it be a really big deal to you guys? I'm kinda scared of meeting guys because of what they'll think. It's not like it's fat and gross but they stick out just enough for it to be weird on a skinny boy
>>
>>5325531
I wouldn't have any issue with it personally but I can see how itd bother some. Are you a steroid user or what? I have weird puffy nipples also from having an estrogen imbalance as a kid so I understand.
>>
>>5325544
I don't use steroids, i don't know why it happened. Pretty sure it's gyno because i'm skinny, they're sensitive, and if i put weight on them accidentally there's like ...a tiny wet spot on my nipple.

Sorry if tmi
>>
>>5325531
i have weird puffy nipples. possibly a little gyno. i'm kind of worried about it too. ;~;
i'm sure some guys don't care.
how bad is yours? post tits
>>
File: fuzzy boy with lil puffy nips.jpg (134 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
fuzzy boy with lil puffy nips.jpg
134 KB, 456x810
>>5325531

lil puffy nips are fine

Actually tiddies (of the non-bara variety) are not fine
>>
>>5325597

senpai what is your preferred type of nips
>>
>>5325570
I thought you stopped posting here.
>>
File: lil nippies.jpg (79 KB, 467x404) Image search: [Google]
lil nippies.jpg
79 KB, 467x404
>>5325600

Sensitive and pink. Otherwise I don't really care what they look like, and sensitive is the most important. It's cute as fuck.
>>
>>5325609
Which trip has the best nipples?
You're making me notice nipples now.
>>
File: image.jpg (700 KB, 1534x2356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
700 KB, 1534x2356
>>5325570
Plz don't laugh ;_;
>>
>>5325614
omg so fucking cute.
check your hormone levels. you look like you can't make testosterone.
>>
>>5325614
Lol mine are so much more puffier but I just flick them to go down.
>>
>>5325619
;_____; can i fix it
>>
>>5325630
eh talk to the endocrinologist when you get your levels checked. he's probably going to tell you you'll need to go in for a minor surgery, or maybe getting your levels fixed will make it go away since it's not severe? honestly i think the scars from the surgery look worse than the gyno. so if it comes to that you should keep it maybe.
>>
It's so weird that they call it Pibb Xtra now.
>>
>>5325637
It's not a huge problem to me but it makes me feel fat and i'm really scared of meeting other guys and it being really awkward and them being uncomfortable or finding it gross
>>5325621
They show through my t shirts though, and they dont vary much, i have to wear 2 layers all the time
>>
>>5325614

lift
>>
Do you guys believe in tulpas and would ever get one?
I am mancing one right now.
>>
>>5325641
fuck i dont know i think you just gave me a gyno fetish m8.
if it doesn't bother you then you should just embrace it.
>>
>>5325648
I've had a tulpa bf for almost three weeks now.
>>
>>5325648

I am a tulpa. You all created me through your collective feels when no bf.
>>
>>5325648
my webcomic has a lot to do with tulpas.
thought manifesting themselves.
they aren't actual tulpas i guess though because they aren't real in within the reality of the comic but the reader sees them.
it's just a thing i like to do because it's all symbolic and shit.
>>
>>5325656
Sweet how's that working out for you?

>>5325660
Is that why you won't ever leave?
>>
>>5325646
is that a permanent fix?
>>5325653
so you don't think guys would be really weird about it? Like i said it's made a couple of people uncomfortable before
>>
>>5325653

Eyy bb did it send yet?
>>
>>5325665
Very good, his beard tickles my neck til I sleep each night.
>>
I think I'm gonna go to a bar and pick up a girl just to see what it's like one of these days. I might carry her off as well depending on how heavy she is.
>>
>>5325668
yeah there's probably a 40-60 split on approval-discomfort, but yeah IF you want to lift, that might help with hiding it.

>>5325672
no :(
>>
>>5325676
>girl
dropped m8. sorry i thought you were cooler than this.
>>
>>5325668
I lift and I never noticed anything different in my nippy nips but I never really do chest shit.
>>
>>5325648

I have a Tulpa

[o F M o n t r e a l]
Power: E
Speed: B
Precision: B
Durability: A
Potential: A

It's able to change the color of objects.
>>
>tfw in a much better place than I was a week ago
>talking to different people and just doing the things I love
>learning from past mistakes that for a minute I kept on making

Why is life so good even when it gets bad? It feels great to move on to that next step of life emotionally.
>>
File: image_7.jpg (30 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
30 KB, 640x478
>>5325711

tell me about it man

last year i had dropped out of school, had never been on a date, was doped up on meds and fat

im in a much, much better place now and it feels good man
>>
>>5325711
Life be shit mate
Cunts be crazy and twats be frontin
>>
>>5325716
Why'd you drop out anon? And what level of school did you drop out from?
>>
>>5325711
>>5325716
damn i wish i felt these feels
>>
I almost got a boyfriend, but turned out he's ass.

But I don't wanna be alone either
>>
>>5325676
Done it 3-4 times. It's surprisingly easy, surprisingly boring.
>>
>>5325720
Yeah it really helped and aren't you in a better place now booger? You used to be extremely miserable. You seem somewhat happy. Honestly you should try to find a community off 4chan that isn't based on sex and body stuff. I think you'd be happier.

>>5325716
What types of drugs?
>>
>>5325677
i'll leave it for now, hopefully it will get better as i get older
>>
>>5325719

I dropped out of my alevel year of highschool for 3 months, but ive managed to get back into school and catch up and stuff - I have a predicted grade of 4A* 1A.

the only lingering problem is that its hampered my social contacts - while i was away people were just starting to get hammered and have parties n shit, and i missed out on that. But otherwise, things are good!

>>5325728

I was on Sertraline, an SSRI.
>>
>>5325728
i'm in better place but i haven't really felt it yet... i still feel disillusioned and hopeless. every day is still chore. i feel sort of like an alien in public situations. i'm apart of other online communities. i read a lot now. just finished nabokov's despair.
but everything still feels very meaningless and not fun.
i haven't had this groundbreaking feel of "oh shit, life is good." that everyone told me i would get when i started making income again and like started going outside and talking to people.
i feel a bit like let down tbqh.
>>
>>5325737
Welcome to life!
>>
>>5325683

Oh sorry.

>>5325725

Yeah. I mean, I turn girls down at gay bars now and then, so I figure it won't be very challenging. I just basically want to see if vaginas are more accommodating to my needs.
>>
File: sad-cat-bath.jpg (56 KB, 640x492) Image search: [Google]
sad-cat-bath.jpg
56 KB, 640x492
>>5325737
Expecting life to be fucking amazing coming out of a depression is just overly optimistic.

Even going from shit to slightly not shit is an improvement though.
>>
>>5325737
Booger, I want to make love to you.
>>
>>5325737

It could be the company you keep. Including us, but primarily others.
>>
>>5325737
I get those feelings that life is good when talking to people and being part of a community but not real life communities. Im not a fan of talking to people in real life because the average person accepts things as face value. That's why I prefer the internet so I can speak about things in detail that I can't with others.

Im at an age where just making money isn't enough because I've been making income for years. I just want to live alone and be alone for the rest of my life.
>>
>>5325748
I mean... They're okay. In my experience vaginas are sort of like masturbating except it takes longer and you get more tired and there's the fumbling and shit involved, and you have to invest time beforehand.

Overall I don't think I'm gonna do it again. It's like when you were a kid and you'd stay with your friend thinking it was an awesome idea but then after a while he's arguing with his parents and you don't feel comfortable doing whatever you want and it's like... You're still doing something entertaining but ultimately you just want to go home and play star wars games.
>>
>>5325765
Forgot my name, it's important that you credit me for this information in your studies.
>>
>>5325748
What are your needs?
Why do people complicate sexuality so much?

>>5325765
Vaginas are fun to be inside of but playing with them sucks.
>>
>>5325746
ayyy but like i don't know, a lot of people around me seem to be having a lot more fun than i am tbqh...

>>5325751
yeah maybe it will be different when i find a bf or like make good friends that i really connect to...

>>5325754
that sounds good. i'd be down.

>>5325755
i don't really like the people around here. rural folk. so maybe a change in setting will help too.

>>5325760
i've thought about that a lot. if i could live alone because of how misanthropic i am in public... but i think maybe it's just where i live right now. i know it's stupid to say the grass is greener but maybe it is?
and maybe i'll meet the right people somewhere else?
i really like imagining holidays with friends and loved ones. double dates... trips to the beach... hiking adventures. group activities sound like they would be cool if i could find the right people.
but maybe i'm over-romanticizing all of this and the rest of my life will seem just as shit then as it does now.
>>
>>5325765
>and you have to invest time beforehand.

Really?

>>5325760

Fucking real life people have to be putting on some kind of act, right? Can they really be this stupid?
>>
>>5325770
eh imo even PIVagoo sex doesn't really feel that good. I might be alone in that one though.
>>
>>5325770

I need a soft, loose cavern for muh big fat dick.

Say that out loud rhythmically and you'll understand.

>>5325771

Oh, I'd love to talk about around here.
>>
>>5325775

Wait, so you don't like fucking asses?
You aren't a raving assfucker, Niq?
I thought I knew you, my man.
>>
>>5325765
wow you honestly hit the nail on the head. piv sex is basically just that... and when i was having it i was thinking about how awesome it would be to play video games instead of doing this...
>>
>>5325780
but then gay sex with someone you really care about... it's like oh fuck i don't want to leave this bed.
>>
>>5325771
You're not over romanticizing anything that's pretty normal behavior to enjoy those things because they are fun and relaxing. I plan on living alone at some point but honestly I kind of see myself getting married in the next eight years which to me is crazy but I honestly see it happening realistically which is just...insane. I don't want to get married but man it might actually happen.

But I just want to live alone in my room and just enjoy peace. I want to even take out internet for a year at a time and just enjoy what's around me.

I want to lay in bed and just listen to rain without the addiction to internet.

>>5325775
You might be gay or something
Go back to gaygen loser and let me talk about breeding :^)

>>5325780
I think about videogames during piv sex so I don't cum too early.
>>
i hate my body
i even lost all the weight i hated and im still disgusting
>>
>>5325771
>but maybe i'm over-romanticizing
Hold onto it, make it happen some day. Why not, right?
>>
>>5325779
Never tried it senpai.

Who knows. I might be
>>5325780
I've literally been bored midway through multiple times
>>5325789
Y-you're a loser
>>
>>5325805

Cute.
>>
>>5325789
>>5325799
alright then... time to make friends i guess...
also >internet addiction
i know this feel. i took the cable out because of tv addiction. haven't watched television in years now i might do something similar with the internet.

>>5325805
yeah piv sex is boring. not fun at all.
>>
>>5325816

Eh. Tv's worse than the internet by a lot.
>>
>>5325817
but they're both pretty shitty and stop me from my achieving my full potential.
>>
>>5325816
I did it for eight months once my transgender friend drunkly destroyed by laptop. I decided against replacing it. It was very peaceful I stopped drinking and smoking in that time and just enjoyed the winter surrounding...

THAT BEING SAID when I got internet again my intelligence went up about threefold because I was lifting beforehand but made no progress but when I got internet I did it the right way and made gains.

Without internet though I enjoyed videogames more and woke up at 6am every night and enjoyed winter feels.

I guess balance is key but I'm extremely disciplined and still can't balance this shit.

>>5325805
Fuck my bp niq.
>>
>>5325830
Ok
>>
>>5325771
>i really like imagining holidays with friends and loved ones. double dates... trips to the beach... hiking adventures. group activities sound like they would be cool if i could find the right people.
>but maybe i'm over-romanticizing all of this and the rest of my life will seem just as shit then as it does now.

I pretty much told myself that for the past year, and really didn't think it would change even though all the while I was still actively looking for friends,
and over the past few months I've seen things just kind of fall into place. Granted, it's not fully there, but people were right to tell me it would come in time.
It just took some some optimism and some patience I guess, even though to be fair I had neither at the time.

Don't sell yourself short, just do what you can and take things a day at a time.
>>
>>5325834
;) im straight tho...
>>
>>5325830
>transgender friend drunkly destroyed my laptop
when will the tranny menace stop /s

yeah i'm not extremely disciplined and i'm also struggling with balance.
maybe i can work out some sort of timeslot for internet or something...

>>5325835
this gives me hope anon. maybe it can happen to me too.
i think i'll go out of my way and try to make friends and see where it takes me...
>>
>>5325816
Piv sex is pretty amazing actually. But women, outside of sex are horrible creatures that should not be trusted.
>>
>>5325842
Sex is sex senpai i don't discriminate.
Bp is bp.

That's a great idea though having a time slot than just turning it off and doing something else. Ill try it and report back to you.
Disciplines really easy you just have to do it.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (70 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
70 KB, 1000x1000
>>5325845
Agreed.
>>
>>5325845
does nothing for me mate. and i was fucking some quality puss.
D cup titties and a big white booty.
she'd fucking moan my name so loud.
and i'd just be like "man i can't wait to play super smash bros with my guy friends after this."
nothing about piv sex was great.
the only time i enjoyed sex with her was those few times she ate my ass.

>>5325847
>discipline is really easy you just have to do it
i laughed.
but yeah i guess if i was a top i'd bang an early transitioning tranny. but i'm not so i guess i don't want anything to do with them .;~;
besides the few trans friends i have off of here ofc.
>>
>>5325845

Thank you for this honest advice. I'm not certain that I trust booger's stances on this issue on the basis that he is a female and accordingly may be at the mercy of his emotional whims. I'm glad we could discuss this as men. Would you like some Scotch?
>>
>>5325853
>the only time i enjoyed sex with her was those few times she ate my ass.

Did she also fuck you?
Serious question.
>>
sup
>>
>>5325853
not even going to bring up the part where i stopped being able to get hard for her... fuck and then she left me for chad after that...

>>5325858
no but we talked about it.
she would say things like "i bet you'd really like a dick in there" but she'd be really turned off by the idea of pegging me... and when i brought up like that i was questioning my gender she told me "if i wanted to date a girl i'd date a real one." and i never brought up weird shit again with her lol....... ;~:
>>
>>5325861
hi hello
>>
>>5325853
Not to kick my fellow men here, but you sort of have to go a bit deep to reach muscles that can squeeze. Also in and out can be boring, up and down can be just as good. It has more to do with the pleasure you're bringing as well, it reinforces you as the greatest guy on earth. I don't get what bottoms would get out of it tho.
>>
>>5325853
I guess I like trannies because they are exotic more than anything. Im not into their penises I just think being in a forbidden relationship is cute. Theres no fetishizing the dick just romanticizing the forbidden stuff and protecting someone that's hated by everyone.
>>
>>5325863

That's so cute. When was this?
>>
>>5325871
i was 5.5 before hormones bruh
i felt the squeeze.
i'm just not extracted to women...
gave it an honest try and it didnt work out.

>>5325877
i still like the opposite feels of that kind of relationship. especially the being protected part. but i'm not trans anymore... probably just something that stayed when i stopped shooting e.
>>
>>5325880
attracted... my phone is weird...

>>5325879
18ish for about a year and a half. major fucking denial.
>>
>>5325880
Well you're still super feminine and gay even if you're not transgender. Not everything is black and white like that. Im top and I like protecting but I can see the appeal of wanting to be protected.
>>
>>5325881

Kawaii.
>>
>>5325884
>super feminine and gay
;~;
i cant handle this. im leaving gaygen. bye, i guess...
>>
>>5325889
Lol was that an insult?
>>
>>5325889
why are you trying to look like me? ;~:
>>
>>5325889

Noooo. Come back. I'll protect you from the mean man who thinks you're fem. We'll show them all how masc4masc you are, you big toughie, you!
>>
>>5325887
yeah we're sort of close again sort of...
what's weird is she doesn't want to hang out anymore because she thinks her fiance will get jealous but i'm like the biggest faggot and why would he get jelly???

>>5325892
awww <3 i'm over it. i'm just going to embrace that i'm a fem...

>>5325884
true true. being protected feel amazing but i definitely see the appeal in wanting to protect someone.
>>
>>5325894
Well im masc and I try to be as much as possible. I think it takes a lot of guts to be masc not that there's anything wrong with being fem but I wish fems would take the good traits like loving and caring and not just the quirky traits. Im sure mascs could be nicer though.
>>
>>5325894

Maybe he'd be jealous that she got with you and he can't.
>>
>>5325896
i definitely take those good traits and now that my depression/fog is starting to clear out more i'm noticing that more and more. i get a lot of joy out of taking care of someone i love. and like that whole maternal thing i was talking about earlier itt... kids... i fucking love kids. maybe it's because i'm also pretty childish but there's something about kids that makes me want to have a few of my own...
but i'd hate to be a housewaifu.
i'm hoping my digital art ventures pick up and maybe i could acquire an at-home sort of career and that would make everything smoother. ;~;

>>5325898
they fuck. he has a low sex drive though. so like she complains to me about it a lot and i'm like well that sucks... and we both know how i'm useless in that department so i'm sure it isn't even addressed like that at all. i should be treated like im one of her gfs tbqh... basically am...
>>
>Booger getting laid before I got laid
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5325906

I mean jealous that he can't get with you.
>>
>>5325910
Have you seen him before gender confusion though? If he had decided he wanted to be more manly back then, Nigga could've been a movie star tier looks.
>>
>>5325906
I really just want a steady job and a house. I want a house so badly. I just want to have my own room in a nice neighborhood. I've never really had my own room only for a year in a half have I ever had my own room when I moved out of my families life. I just really want to be alone for the rest of my life. I don't want and kids and dont want any person around. I kind of want to adopt a kid maybe because there's already too many people around so I think it would be cool. I would be a great father like I know I would.
Youd be a great maternal gay figure also in the household.
>>
>>5325915
No. Just him right now and in a wig (or was that his real long hair?)
>>
>>5325915
>>5325910

Tbh, the timeline is a little weird. Didn't he say he first jacked off at 17?
>>
>>5325913
lmao no we have never met and he is the straightest guy i know... like honestly i don't know how she can stand him. he is just sooo boring and heterosexual... lol.

>>5325915
true

>>5325917
that hair was real. i have never worn a wig.

>>5325916
i don't know if could live alone. i'm too afraid of the silence and the dark and i'd much rather live with someone i can trust. i want an apartment right now... i think i'm too young for a house. i'll look into houses when i get married and start looking into adoption... i still have a good portion of my twenties to live out... ;~;
and thank you. you sound like you would be a good dad yeah.

>>5325919
i did yeah. i jacked off at 17 for the first time and then i met my grill at 18 :^)
>>
>>5325923
>true
post pic please
>>
>>5325923

You've never met the straightest guy you know?
Did all the less straight ones you did meet end up fucking you?

You're never too young for a house. We could go off the grid and build a cabin in the woods.

>i did yeah. i jacked off at 17 for the first time and then i met my grill at 18 :^)

Wild.
>>
>>5325927
here's the pic the one guy might be talking about. i have another from around this time.
they say i look like a young benicio del toro.

>>5325929
lol "know of".
he just sounds and looks so... straight...
i dont know about off the grid.
i want to adopt babbies and have a career and stuff.
>>
>>5325927
wheres that pic of him with his erect enlarged clit

its quite disturbing
>>
>>5325933
pls no bully m8.
>>
File: 1448905049353.jpg (138 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448905049353.jpg
138 KB, 768x1024
pls repond guys
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 2044x1160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 2044x1160
When your roommate masterbaits 10 feet away from you in the same room but he's ugly as af...
>>
>>5325923
Try working with kids, it's pretty amazing. Many kids are shitheads due to bad parenting, but some are just these amazing humans living in the moment with the most awe inspiring perspective on creativity. It's also the reason I don't really buy into gender being entirely a social construct. I can comfort most kids from two and up, they usually end upcoming to me for comfort if tthey've hurt themselves. But babies that are not even one yet instinctively seek out women, it's amazing to see how that works.
>>
>>5325940
(you)
>>
>>5325932
you definetly reverse aged into the cute femboy you aer right now

It's like fucking magic or something.
Also I remember that pic with the fog and stuff right now. That was probably what he meant.
>>
>tfw thinking of all the music that you have listened to and subsequently forgotten
im going to start keeping a journal
why have i only just thought of this
>>5325932
tbfff if you started doing cardio every now and then u would look like this again pretty quickly
>>
>>5325940
hi!
>>
>>5325942
kill him imho

ugly guys should not be allowed to live
>>
>>5325949
hello
>>
>>5325953
how r u
>>
>>5325948
Are you calling her fat?
>>
File: tumblr_mhz3xtEeZn1r8lg3io1_1280.jpg (185 KB, 1280x846) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhz3xtEeZn1r8lg3io1_1280.jpg
185 KB, 1280x846
>>5325946
i would love to work with kids as like a part time sort of career thing, but how would i go about that? isn't there like some sort of discrimination towards men in these careers?
i'd probably have to live in a more progressive area.

>>5325948
yeah i should probably do that. cardio is never a bad thing.

>>5325946
this one yeah?
>>
>samuel shows up
>thread instantly becomes garbage

Goodnight gaygen
>>
>>5325932

You can have a career off the grid.
You watch kids and cook I pay you with firewood and fuckings.

>>5325946

This. You look younger now than you did then.
>>
File: niq and me tbh.png (102 KB, 560x477) Image search: [Google]
niq and me tbh.png
102 KB, 560x477
>>5325940
Why should I? You just used me to e-rp last time and didn't even ask which country I was from.

You just want to shitpost and troll.

>>5325961
>this one yeah?
No, you were in a room, with a bomber jacket or something. I don't know the exact fashion term.

>tfw no /fa/ boyfriend
(/fa/ in this pic looks like niq desu)
>>
>>5325956
im fine
how r u
>>
>>5325967
u said you were from hungary or something
>>
>>5325970
Just love me god dammit, you fucking faggot.
>>
File: tumblr_mh9gxfAtOl1r8lg3io1_1280.jpg (461 KB, 1280x1047) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh9gxfAtOl1r8lg3io1_1280.jpg
461 KB, 1280x1047
>>5325967
o this one. actually we found that jacket ina pile of bird shit upstairs. it was an abandoned house and i wore it for the pic. smelled awful and it was all hard...
>>
>>5325961
I don't live in the US, here men are highly sought after for daycare/kindergarden jobs. There's always going to be some bigotryo against you, I've had some shitty experiences with other employees that clearly have worked too long in the same profession and don't trust men.
>>
>>5325973

That story compliments your expression very well.
>>
File: either niq or booger.jpg (48 KB, 565x393) Image search: [Google]
either niq or booger.jpg
48 KB, 565x393
>>5325973
Wow, you look so different now ...
>>
>>5325965
that doesn't sound appealing tbqh...

>>5325975
yeah that sucks... ;~;
i used to get a lot of weird teasing customers when i worked in retail...
people would make fun of me for how feminine i was and how nice i was compared to the other men... but sometimes an old lady would tell me how amazing i was and it would make my day.

>>5325980
yeah i do tbqh

>>5325978
true
>>
>>5325970
>hungary
Hello neighbour
>>
>>5325984
>yeah i do tbqh
You basically look like your own younger brother now.
>>
>>5325984

You've got to give it a chance.
>>
>tfw getting into my spiritual paranormal side
>making a tulpa and practicing magick again
>Also trying to get back in touch with my demon that attacked me
>>
>>5325986
Hi, Romania?
>>
>>5325972
someone is a little desperate
>>5325986
im not from hungary im live in qatar
>>
>>5325993
No, im not a gypsy so it's pretty easy to guess
>>
>>5325992

ngl any seriously held paranormal or occult beliefs are a major red flag for me
>>
>>5325994
>im not from hungary im live in qatar
t. compulsive liar

>someone is a little desperate
reeeeeee

>>5325996
Österreich? :DD
>>
>>5325960
not pejoratively
just altered body-composition is a side-effect of hrt
>>5325961
>tfw friends never take aesthetic pics of me
>>5325964
hahahahaha
why do u care so much about the supposed 'merit' of gg, these threads are always shit whether i am here or not
>>
>>5325999
im kiddding
but i actually live in south africa
>>
File: 1444733031797.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1444733031797.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>5325998
same
i had one guy tell me he saw Anubis in the mirror and Anubis supposedly smashed this guy's face face into the mirror...
and he was my roommate...
and it was our mirror...
and it was completely shattered.

>>5326000
get nice photog friends. they'd probably love to.
>>
>>5326004
>dat pic
this is literally niq, leaving for the vaginal jew again
>>
>>5326000
hahaha fuck u sam
fag wants to suck my straight nuts
but never will so hes mad eats cool ranch doritos and livewiremtn dew
lmao
ur a joke of a person
nerd
>>
File: 1412021282390.png (195 KB, 729x678) Image search: [Google]
1412021282390.png
195 KB, 729x678
>>5326004
/fit/ /fa/ otp
>>
File: donknottsandtwolesbians.jpg (33 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
donknottsandtwolesbians.jpg
33 KB, 500x364
I'm bored, gotta do shit, gotta make a mint, gotta make a million.

Ciao threads, I'm off to daywalk.
>>
serious question
is girl with pneumatic drill retarded?
she goes off on the most autistic shit. I don't think I've ever seen another trip or name say nearly as much just LE RANDOM shit.
Like ive read some dumb posts by some cancerous motherfuckers here but I don't even know what that tards talking about half of the time and the other half I don't want to know.
>>
>>5326004
will try + post here if success
>>5326007
shit freddie impersonation t b h
>>
>>5326012
don't be mean to people of whom your only experience is text posts on the internet
it's jerkish and reflects poorly on yourself
>>
>>5326008
I just noticed the cigarettes in his hand and mouth.
lol
>>
>>5326012
yeah pretty much this m8 >>5326019
kindly fuck off yeah?

>>5326020
smoking is so /fa/. i remember smoking at the pique of my /fa/. ;~;
>>
>>5325999
Yea
>>
>>5326023
what is a pique ?
>>
>>5326019

Shut the fuck up, he can be mean all he wants. It's a free country. Haven't you even read the constitution? I bet you live in one of those backwards leftist nannystates like North Korea.

Also, it's Pneumonic drill. Respect the subtleties of his namefagging, you pleb. Especially when he's away like right now. I bet he's off doing some really important shit right now while you're here ripping on him.
>>
>>5326012
tbf you are on 4chan
social inadequacy is to be expected
but yh i do sort of wish he would just like..stop.
>>
>>5326025
it's the most misspelled word on the internet. i've given up on correcting people when i see it misspelled.
>>
>>5326025
the same as a polo shirt, fempai.
>>
>>5326025
a spanish football player
>>
>>5326032
>fempai
>>
I, for one, like Girl With Pneumonic Drill. I've been lurking this thread the whole time, and I've found his posts very helpful and insightful. Unlike some others whose names and numerals I withhold.

I had never been to 4Chan before today, but I think I've grown for it. This is a magical and enlightening place. I'm going to tell all my friends about this.
>>
>>5326038
>names and numerals I withhold
>>
>>5326012
i dont even get the appeal to name or tripfag here desu
they bust be really desperate for attention
>>
>>5326038

Hear, hear, newfound friend!
I propose that we raise a toast to Girl With Pneumonic Drill, who cannot be with us at this hour presumably as a result of his urgent endeavors elsewhere! Oh, but how I wish he were here!
>>
>>5326038
Obviously girl with pnumatic drill.
>>
>>5326038
yh say that 2 my face tho
lol why is everyone anally penetrated about my posting in these threads
>>
>>5326048

Fool!

I will not be a silent party to this flattering, albeit no less libelous, insinuation! However much I would like to experience a day in the shoes and socks of Girl With Pneumonic Drill, I can assure you that I have never had the privilege of so much as trimming his beautiful toenails. This namefag is a golden God who prances amongst mere mortals with an innocent demeanor as though he were one of us. Unless you withdraw your heretical accusation, I shall have you tried and sentenced for treason.
>>
>>5326055
they are just jealous.
>>
File: 20150209_202048.jpg (977 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20150209_202048.jpg
977 KB, 2560x1536
I wanna talk but i cant think of anything intersting or relevant to say
>>
>>5326055

I would do no such thing, for thou arst ugly.
>>
>>5326058
do it anyway
>>
>>5326060
I am ;_;
>>
>>5326058
Let's start with where you're from.
>>
>>5326057
i am enviable
>>5326059
r u d e
>>
>>5326065
I told you,SA
>>
>>5326058
>>5326065
Also post cute pics of you again.
I liked the one with your eye in focus and the little bug on your finger.

>>5326069
How did a syrian refugee end up in South Africa. One that looks white in addition to that.
>>
>>5326071
Im not really syrian it was a joke about yurup
>>
>>5326077
And I don't believe you are in SA.

Why weren't you raped by a nigger yet? Not that I want that. I'm not into bestiality.
>>
If I put syrup on my cock would girls like that?
>>
>>5326077
id rather live in refugee infested europe instead of fucking AFRICA
>>
>>5326079
Dont b racist
>>
>>5326080
>girls
OUT!
>>
>>5326082
ty
>>
>>5326082
If you are actually from SA and a man. How aren't you "racist" and with that I mean a racial realist?

Also don't tell me you wouldn't prefer if not only go for white boys.
>>
>>5326085
racismgen no
>>
File: adjusted to be me.jpg (57 KB, 451x633) Image search: [Google]
adjusted to be me.jpg
57 KB, 451x633
>>5326088
Sorry, lad.
>>
>>5326085
Im applying for asylum in sweden so i am mandated at least 4 black cocks a month
Im sorry anon
>>
File: netherbro.png (44 KB, 964x709) Image search: [Google]
netherbro.png
44 KB, 964x709
>>5326090
You are dead to me. Why did I ever bother with you?
>>
>look in the mirror today
>see a female
>but have a penis

Any gays here know this feel?
>>
>>5326095
Im not really in SA mate i feel like i tortured you enough
>>
>>5326107
Go baxk to trannygen>>5326111
>>
>>5326111
I know, bro. You are a compulsive liar.

Post more cute pics please.
>>
>>5326115
Its not lying its trolling
Make me
>>
>>5326120
>Make me
I guess I'll be leaving then. Farewell! ;_;
>>
>>5326126
Im not at home mate i cant post
>>
>start jerking off
>look down and realize how pathetically small my cock is
>stop jerking off and just fall asleep miserable
>>
>>5326140
booger please :^)
>>
>>5326130
Requesting smug pictures when you are home.
>>
>>5326090
Wow never post again I almost thought you were ok
>>
>>5326107

I sometimes see my face turn into a bitter old lady if I look long enough.
>>
File: HALP.jpg (40 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
HALP.jpg
40 KB, 500x335
>coming down with cold
>can't sleep
>can't breath
>No qt to get me orange juice and cuddle

Why live?

>>5325932
mirin dsl

>>5326080
Make sure it's chocolate syrup. Bitches love chocolate.
>>
>>5326107
You're trans not gay.
>>
>>5326140
i know these feels.
but then when its soft and small and my skin is so smooth it looks so cute. like a little cute penis. and i love it.
>>
>>5326148
Swede please
>>
>>5326160
I hate when guys say "penis size doesn't matter its all about the connections we make :^]"
Penis size is literally all that matters and I don't have it so ill literally die alone.
>>
>>5326173
What the fuck are you on about? I never mentioned penis size.
>>5326169
re:
>>
File: 1422917361153.png (51 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1422917361153.png
51 KB, 1000x1000
>>5326145
>>
>>5326179
O great lie to me and say you like it even though you can't look at it without being disgusted.
O great look at it that's all you'll do yet you "like it"

Fuck you
I am objectively garbage.
>>
File: 1448689194583.jpg (55 KB, 1280x1151) Image search: [Google]
1448689194583.jpg
55 KB, 1280x1151
>>5326179
What has you so riled up sweed
>>
>>5326173
>Wallet size is literally all that matters and I don't have it so ill literally die alone.
ftfy
>>
>>5326191
>I am objectively garbage.
Sorry to hear
>>5326193
I lost my keys yesterday. I can't even get into my mailbox or my apartment building. It's been pissing me off to no end since yesterday morning. I'm sorry I took it out on you baby.
>>
>>5326161
>>5326191
Post benis
>>
>>5326203
Im waiting to see a doctor and hes an hour late
>>
>>5326210
ur kind of creepy m80 ngl
how old are u
>>
>>5326173
penis size doesnt matter when you're a fem bottom. but it does matter when you want to top... ;~;

>>5326196
this tbqh
>tfw poor
>tfw going to die alone
>>
>>5326210
Naw its useless I wish I could cut it off for free. Id rather live without it. Not even trans just a self hater wish it was gone. Im not even kidding. Will getting rid of it destroy sexual needs in life? I want to live and die alone.
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 203x248
>>5326216
pic related
>>
>>5326211
>getting stood up by the healthcare system
>>
>>5326222
Present your ass to us big dicked alphas and be happy
>>
>>5326219
Im a top
>>
>>5326222
>I wish I could cut it off for free.
it's called garden shears, everclear, and a phone capable of calling 911
>>
>>5326223
if u are over thirty
u should just suicide
>>
>>5326228

i sometimes stand the healthcare system up. it really shows em whose boss.
>>
>shaved pubic hair
>dick looks smaller

wtf this isnt supposed to happen
>>
>>5326241
doesn't it look cute though :3c
like a little cute penis.
>>
>>5326241

haha we fooled you
babydick
babydick
>>
>>5326245
Kill yourself who wants a cute penis?

>>5326229
Fuck off

>>5326241
I'm going to try that
>>
>>5326246

s-stop that

>>5326245

thats true, and my ballsack is all cute and pink now also

Swings and roundabouts i guess.
>>
>>5326250
Bottoms & booger
>>
>>5326255
>tfw never have a bf tell me how cute my little penis is
>>
>>5326259
y-you have a very cute little penis
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>5326264
>>
I can't be sick today. Today is chest day. It's like being sick on Christmas. ;_;

>>5326259
Your penor is pretty adorable. If I was your bf, I'd make you dress it up in little penis costumes. lol
>>
>>5326266
i want to wrap it in a pretty little bow and then shower it in loving kisses.
>>
File: ௵.png (157 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
௵.png
157 KB, 250x242
>>5326250
>doesn't have a cute penis
haha, everyone point and laugh at hulk-dick over here! what a fag!
>>
>almost went through a whole day without worrying about my useless penis
>decide to shitpost about it because i haven't shitposted anywhere and actually provided good posts on every board
>instantly become miserable and dream about how to cut it off completely drunk and showing everyone
>instantly just become self hating that I can't just get rid of it completely and live my dreams alone

I did this to myself good night.
>>
>>5326267

>tfw tried to go to the gym while ill and almost puked after squatting just the bar

dont workout ill man, its dumb and is a real dickmove for everyone else there - youll be a big ol disease vector and probably infect half the gym. Just stay home and think about cheating on your bf or whatever biscum do in their free time.
>>
psst
someone ask me to post my qt pink balls (>>5326253). i need someone to tell me to do it so its not my fault.
>>
>>5326275

Have you ever heard the fable of the beaver and his testicles?
>>
>>5326275
booger don't do that
mutilated penis is even worse than feminine penis
>>
Would you?
>>
>>5326275
>useless penis
What's wrong with it?

>>5326277
>cheating on your bf or whatever biscum do in their free time.
lol
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.