[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesbian General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: comingout-Ubin-Li.png (847 KB, 1347x1000) Image search: [Google]
comingout-Ubin-Li.png
847 KB, 1347x1000
Coming out stories edition
>>
I said, "Is there anything I could do that would make you disappointed me in to the point where you wouldn't forgive me?" And my mom said, "Oh my god, you're a queer" and then cried and took a shot of whiskey.

She's cool with it now but at the time it was pretty typical southern united states coming-out fare.
>>
She called me a demon and a dyke and threw holy water at me and also called me a slut and then said I was raped so that's why I hate men and then she started chanting in Latin but eh who gives a shit, she's a weird woman.
>>
>>5325127
Introduced gf to family as a friend. They liked her than "lol what if we were gay" happened and it turned out kinda ok. Still get some shit but it's not the worst.

Gfs family is horrible about it. Don't talk much to her anymore.
>>
>>5325127
Decided I needed to tell my parents I'm bisexual, and I may end up in the paper.
>a: Hi mom, i need to warn you that I may end up in the paper.
>m: Oh, why?
>a: well, you see, I'm the primary spokes person the the local bi-group.
>m: Cool, did you know I'm bi too?
We ended up having a long talk on human sexuality the likes of which only two PhDs in psych could manage to have.
>>
File: pathetic.png (698 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.png
698 KB, 1280x720
>coming out to family
Should I? I'm not dating anyone and my mom and I don't have a particularly great relationship. I doubt she would be upset,but I'm not in the habit of revealing much of anything about my life to her.

I am out to friends though, and came out to most of them drunk at a party
>>
Came out to my parents when I was thirteen. I was expecting my dad to be homophobic and take it poorly. He sort of looked like he had been run over by a truck, but then the next day he awkwardly brought me this gay support literature and asked if I needed anything, so that ended up being a pretty positive thing. He was chill about it after that.

My mom was always constantly harping on about how accepting she was of gay people, so I thought she would be chill. She was not chill. She insisted I wasn't gay, then later insisted I couldn't be gay if I was a virgin, then still later told me I "didn't need to decide this now." 13 years later, I would not be surprised if she still doesn't think I'm actually gay.
>>
>be me
>12 and preciocious
>one night I was talking to my little sister
>me: "I like girls like you like boys"
>her: "okay" and went to sleep
>has never been an issue with her
>start going out with girls at 13
>start having sex at 13
>all my friends have always known I'm gay
>never came out to my family because homophobes and wanted for me to get married soon
>only ever had ONS
>came out to one of my cousins at 21
>he was like "whaaaa... that explains a lot of things" and now we always talk about T&A
All in all not bad.
>>
If only lesbians were as cute as the ones in that image
>>
>Be me 14
>Since I was a child I have been attracted to men and women and when I was 9 I said I see my future with a man or a woman
>I'm a female
>Mum is Jehovah's Witness
>She confused why I had so many trans friends
>Mum says 'you don't need to think that much'
>I went to mum shaking saying
>'Mum...'
>'Anon what is it' she frustrated
>ohshit.jpg
>ohfuckohshitohshitnervous.jpg
>'Mum... I'm.. bi and demi'
>It was the time I was questioning my sexuality a lot and nowadays I think Demisexuality is bullshit
>'What the fuck is Bi'
>'I like men and women'
>'K'
>Never talked about it again

I'm bi yet I am not so interested about sex so I really don't care what's between your legs, all I care about is the personality.
>>
>lesbian general
>bi girls
>trannies
Why?
>>
>>5326268
>being such a newfag that you're surprised by people posting whatever they want wherever they want
All the threads on this board are constantly visited by trolls, is it really surprising to you that this isn't a safe space with strict posting rules to ensure only the people and posts you like are allowed?

Maybe go start a reddit thread if you're not mature enough to ignore the stuff you don't like on 4chan instead of shitting up the thread more with whining.
>>
>>5326268
>trannies

Get the fuck over yourself dyke.
>>
>>5325127
ITT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc4qKDDx3XE
>>
File: 1449064891957.png (405 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1449064891957.png
405 KB, 665x662
TUMBLR GET OOUUUT
>>
>>5325189
>Don't talk much to her anymore.
THEY.
THEY don't talk much to her anymore.

Please tell me what's what you mean and you're not ignoring your gf because her family was horrible.
>>
>>5326686
>bigender
What?
>>
>>5326706
Sounds more like you're the one getting triggered so just run off back to your tumblr/reddit safespace.
>>
never had to come out
parents didn't mind me bringing home girls
>>
I still in the closet
Im thinking about coming out but im so afraid
My mom is supportive but i dont know about my dad
>>
>>5326690
lol kinda had a reverse of that in a way

>when I came out it was a shock
>oldest brother in and out of jail
>find out he does gay shit in there
>it's not like he's a weak dude getting raped
>he generally runs prison shit so he has to want this
>say "oh hah I'm not the only gay one"
>everyone is all "no it doesn't mean he's gay it's just prison"
>lol whatever I'm still gonna shit on him over this
>cause he's an asshole
>and weirdly the most homophobic of a pretty apathetic family
>>
>you will never have a bro tier dad to drink beer and talk about girls with
>>
>>5326914
I have a bro dad to drink beer with but I'll never get why anyone would want to talk about anything even remotely sexual with parents.

Hell I didn't come out until gf. Otherwise fuck that talking about sex shit with parents. I don't get why you'd even come out as bi unless you had a samesex relationship going on.
>>
i've told this story before but whatever

>be me
>17 year old socially awkward lesbian
>start working with lots of young adults
>cool for the most part, still closeted tho
>few months in 10/10 domincan girl starts working there
>immediate attraction to her
>didn't even learn her name for 2 weeks
>stress for weeks about school, coming out, court, home, and now this girl
>confide in closested friend
>he nudges us together one day
>have great 2 hour convo
>literally just missing food to call it a date
>kinda think she's into me but too scared to be direct
>telling lame story one day
>"anon," she interrupts "are you gay?"
>shake into liquid form
>do not give affirmation
>bro pulls me to the side
>"she likes you you idiot"
>oh.jpg
>come out to my family
>they "already knew"
>>
>>5326690
Okay, how common is it for parents to blame themselves for being gay?
It happened to me (i'm a guy btw)
>>
>>5327082
Parents didn't blame themselves but I've heard asshole aunts/uncles blame my dad.

If a daughter comes out gay or stripper the blame is usually daddy issues. If a son comes out gay or just autistic with women it's mom's fault for coddling him. Blame freud.
>>
>>5327109
How much truth does that hold? Could parents really influence you into becoming gay?
>>
>>5327114
Parents can't even influence their gay kids into being straight. Idk why it'd be easier the other way around.

I'm sure a persistent mom or dad could force it to an extent somehow but after puberty shit just isn't happening. Like my sister is trying her damnedest to keep her son from going after girls but fuck if that's happening. Lil dude might be a dork and sure she put him in the hardest classes, all boy school, hell gave him dance lessons and had him in drama (not to be gay but it's some p gay shit imo for a boy). Dude is still after girls like nothing, he's just sly about it.

I still like to tease my mom and dad that they made me gay cause they had me in sports and never let me talk to boys.

I think if it were up to most parents they try to influence their kids into being asexual until adulthood. And given all those pregnant at 15 tv shows it's not working so well.
>>
>>5327146
>I think if it were up to most parents they try to influence their kids into being asexual until adulthood. And given all those pregnant at 15 tv shows it's not working so well.
Definitely. That's why I don't understand when people come out as asexual or demisexual and say they're super oppressed. That's what every parents would want.
>>
>>5327163
I guess cause after adulthood parents want grandbabies.

Not mine personally. My mom and dad are sick of grandbaby drama. Being a lesbian is actually a "oh thank god no more grandchildren". I even talk about adopting and mom is just like "ugh adopt one of your nephews or the other too damn many babies. too many babies in this family. don't bring in another".
>>
>>5326180
Haha, my sister was like "I wouldn't have called it by myself but as soon as you said you were gay I was like 'Oh, of COURSE'"
>>
>>5326839
>My mom is supportive but i dont know about my dad
That's what I thought. Went the other way around.
>>
File: laughter.gif (967 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
laughter.gif
967 KB, 245x180
>>5326686
>bigender
lmao you fucking autist
>>
>>5327200
My parents and grandparents have wanted me to have children since I was 16.

When I meet them they always remind me that I should get a boyfriend like my sister and try to guilt-trip me because "they might be dying at any moment". Funny shit though.

>>5327204
Came out early too?
>>
>>5327248
I'm this anon >>5325423
So, thirteen.
>>
>>5327248
My grandma mentioned she'd be sad cause I didn't want to have a baby. But then it was like "grandma, you just got another great grandbaby like a month ago and another one on the way. you have like 50+ great grandchildren and even some great great grand children" and then she just showed me pics of all those brats.

The only real pressure I have is one of my brothers. He thinks I'd have the cutest babies cause older sister has adorable babies (like seriously cherub looking little dudes with dimples and curly hair and prettiest babies awards) and we look so alike. He also loves messing with me, we're close and I like messing with his kids and he's mad I'm not having kids for him to mess with.

I tell him I'm gonna adopt someday and he just wants me to hurry up with it and not adopt an ugly kid.

But everyone else in the family is about worn out with babies. I'm the youngest cousin and all the older ones are just popping them out right now like it's their american duty.
>>
Also

>oldest nephew (only year younger than me) has a baby
>mom is like "great now you or oldest niece are gonna get pregnant"
>why
>"cause babies always happen all at once, one gets pregnant than everyone does"
>lol nah I'm super gay
>niece is like "I hate kids I'm getting that semi-perma-no-babies band thing"
>years pass and nephew still only one with kid
>mom weirdly proud of us for not getting pregnant still

This lesbian shit is some great bc.
>>
>>5325127
Told my mom I was gay at 15
She was really cool with it, told me I could love anyone I wanted, that I shouldn't feel bad about it, that she'll support me anyway
She had the most awesome reaction any parent could have and I love her so much
Didn't tell my dad, he's extremely homophobic, when I discovered I was gay I was living with him and I recall him saying several times that "if I was a dyke, he'd throw me out in the street right away"
And lately he's been having doubts about me lately but he probably changed his mine since that time, I feel like he'd be ok with it now
>>
>>5327146
>parents actually want to turn their son/daughter gay.

Your sister is fucked. Why do people do this shit. It's almost as bad as trying to turn your gay son/daughter straight except it's the liberal equivalent. Maybe your sister just wanted a daughter.
>>
>>5327146
Your sister is a bitch, tell her
>>
>>5327146
>I think if it were up to most parents they try to influence their kids into being asexual until adulthood. And given all those pregnant at 15 tv shows it's not working so well.
Just say no sex education failed. Teen pregnancy rates are the proof. States that implemented it had their teen pregnancy rates jump. The most effective method is to teach them anything and everything they want to know when they are curious. Doing that leads to the latest first sexual encounter. Basically we are wired to fuck to perpetuate the species.
>>
>>5327661
>>5327748

lol no I mean she wanted to have her son asexual. Or really not be asexual but just act that way. Basically she doesn't want her son to be girl crazy but you can't change that shit.

It's pretty common mothers don't want their precious baby boys to be banging sluts left and right. At least that's how I notice my mother is despite my brothers banging sluts left and right.

And on the flip side fathers like their daughters to stay pure little virgins.

I might be egging it on. I tease her all the time that her son is too handsome and secretly a trouble maker and is gonna get a dozen girls pregnant before graduating.
>>
>>5325127
Didn't really come out officially to my family. They approached me in my senior year after noticing that I never went out with guys. When they asked I just said that it was true.
>>
>>5327782
Oh okay nevermind
I agree with you, when parents want their children to be something too much, the children usually end up the contrary of what they expected
>>
>>5327780
Honestly that plus making teens mandatory babysit like a ton of 5-10 years olds would make a babyless generation.
>>
I'm not out to my family, because it just never seemed necessary to come out. And I know they won't mind. I mean, it's fucking 2015, and I live in Scandinavia, so it's no big deal.

But coming out just seems awkward as fuck. Like, what am I even supposed to say? I've always been bad at sharing this kind of stuff with my parents.

But I want to marry my gf, so I kind of have to just grit my teeth and do it, I guess.
>>
I realized I was gay at around 12 or 13, but didn't come out to anyone until 14. I came out to my friends first (most of whom were lgbt already anyway) and that went fine, then I came out to my younger brother and he was cool about it. I'm 22 now and I still haven't come out to my dad yet because we have a really weird/strained relationship, even though I think he's known a while.

I've "come out" to my mom 3 times. The first time was when I was 14 and her response was basically "well the best thing I can hope for you is that this is just a phase and that you grow out of it when you meet the right man." Tried again at 16 and she gave me a list of reasons I was wrong about my sexuality. The last time I brought it up was at 19 and her literal response, word for word was "...nah... I don't think so."

Since then I sort of gave up on her and figure she'll either never accept it and we'll awkwardly shuffle around it until she dies, or I'll find the girl I want to marry and she'll be forced to accept it or estrange herself from me. It kinda sucks but I've decided I don't really care that much about it any more.
>>
>>5328436
Just bring a gf home with you for christmass. That should make it evident.
>>
>>5328436
If you're tight with your family and you want to marry your girlfriend and still stay in contact with them, you'll have to come out at some point.
>>
>coming out

Never. Stupid stupid idea. My family will never know and it will never be their business.

The pran is to find a gay man who also needs a beard to hide from family members, become best bros with him, get beard married, then profit.

The trickiest part would be finding a LTR with a girl who's okay with this train.

>inb4 grandkids for the mom and dad

easy. Me and gay bro beard go take a 9 month vacation to a gay resort, he can get fucked by whomever, I'll get my share of the ladies and we'll come back with an adopted kid that matches one of our ethnicities (i'm asian so that's easymode)

My parents will never know.
>>
Who /fit/ here?
>>
>>5328813
>The pran is to find a gay man who also needs a beard to hide from family members, become best bros with him, get beard married, then profit.

Shit you not I was ridiculously close to doing this. Best bud from hs is gay, been bff for decade now, and his family is jehovah and crazy against gays.

Plus everyone already thought we dated and it helped him a lot in high school when his sister was right fucking there on his ass all the time.

But then he just said fuck it. Fuck his family. Constantly asking him for money and hitting him up for shit and they can't even handle a little gay shit?

Like damn that happened not even a year ago that he just came out to his family. His mother cried. She loved me. Like we shared recipes and me and the sister went shopping sometimes and they just thought I was adorable. Part of it was also them thinking that even if I wasn't jw at least I was christian (lel) and saved him from being gay so it was fine. I think they actually thought we had married while we were away from home.

My family was surprisingly ok. Mom hated it at first. Dad gave me a talking to about it and trying to get me to figure out how to be straight but then I kinda ended up crying a bit and he just dropped it and now it's fine.

I think what helped me is I probably am my dads favorite. Even though he's always been strict. If it weren't for him I would have had a harder time of it.

Mom was really pissed at gay bff for lying, for a bit thought he'd corrupted me to being gay. Otherwise they didn't care as much about him.

It really has gotten a lot better with them on it. Occasionally things are shitty and in any fight it's the first ammunition but could be worse.
>>
>Had a gf that liked to brag
>Bragged about 'us'
>Small town, small class, eventually it spread.
>Dad didn't give a fuck, mom thought it meant I didn't want children, was sad.
>Told her I do, we good

Pretty simple, kinda nice I didn't have to build up the nerve on my own.
>>
File: img3-.jpg (72 KB, 331x575) Image search: [Google]
img3-.jpg
72 KB, 331x575
I went on a date with a nice police lady tonight.

She is older than me, like 9 years older which is kind of a lot I suppose.

Hope she liked me.
>>
>>5330060
Well, if she didn't arrest you at least that's a positive.
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
>>5330060
>dating cops
Y'all know cops have a statistically elevated risk of committing domestic violence, right?
>>
>>5330080
But that's pretty hit in it's own right tbqh
>>
File: 4286-kill-yourself.jpg (47 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
4286-kill-yourself.jpg
47 KB, 400x400
>>5330096
>domestic violence is hot
>>
>>5330072
True.

I had to drive us like 6 minutes to a restaurant and it was several times more stressful than when a cop car is following you.

>>5330080
I didn't know that.

Maybe she'll keep me in one of those basement dungeons.
>>
>>5330112
>not wanting to be loveably choked by your gf as she slaps you and tells you you're a whore
There is no hope or dreams for you, nerd.
>>
>>5325127
Me, age 11.
>Mom, if you had to choose one, what would you rather I be, gay or a democrat?
>...
>...
>...I'd still love you if you were gay.

>>5327082
Me too. But mine were divorced, and blamed each other with different canards. Mom blamed absent father for being absent. Dad blamed Mom for being too nurturing.
>>
>>5330222
tfw this shit just makes you feel like you were brought up wrong.
>>
File: bjork133.jpg (131 KB, 921x908) Image search: [Google]
bjork133.jpg
131 KB, 921x908
>tfw you'll have to always be gay on the inside with your family
>>
>>5330222
>canards
I have honestly never seen this word used except for ducks. I was very confused until I googled it.
>>
File: birds.png (308 KB, 684x1429) Image search: [Google]
birds.png
308 KB, 684x1429
>>5330463
It's become one of my most used words when parsing out the weird things my super-conservative parents believe. And until now I didn't even know it had something to do with ducks, which is awesome, thanks anon.
>>
File: feel moon.jpg (18 KB, 460x275) Image search: [Google]
feel moon.jpg
18 KB, 460x275
>>5330491
I feel like I've got a fulvous whistling duck going on with myself.
>>
File: birdcafe02-11.png (186 KB, 1122x1600) Image search: [Google]
birdcafe02-11.png
186 KB, 1122x1600
>>5330491
We both learned something new today.
>>
What's up, virgins? Still lonely and autistic?
>>
>>5330060
>dating a pig
>thinking 9 years is a lot
Are you like 16
>>
>>5326689
Calm down.

>>5326768
Using "triggered" on the chan...

>>5330060
Kill yourself.

>>5330096
u r rgt it is hit

>>5330819
Define "lonely"
I don't know if I'm lonely, I'm terrified of relationships but I need someone to give all this affection I have bottled up inside me.
>>
>>5330819
Lonely? Soul crushingly so.
Autistic? Incredibly.
>>
>>5330836
What is terrifying about relationships? I never understood people who think like this. I've only been in three relationships, two being long terms, and despite 2/3 of shitty exes having a girlfriend always felt great to me. Especially when you're actually in love, in which case you're constantly riding a cloud.
>>
>>5330845
Yeah, have you ever fallen Off said cloud?
and then have the other party obsessed with you, then have that can do personality that you are still dating despite all the things she did to you?
ERG! I'm a girl and all, but, girls be crazy.
and not in a PTSD kind of way, the scary stalking your ass kind of way.
>>
>>5330845
Not her but whats terrifying to me is the chance of being rejected.
Im also a coward
>>
>>5330856
I'm not afraid of rejection. There are a million and one girls out there to pick from. One is not going to hurt me. Hell I can have a bunch reject me. it wouldn't bother me. I think I have enough to quench my thirst for what ever. Its the Relationship part that actually genuinely freaks me the fuck out.
>>
>>5330869
I wish I had your grit ;__;
>>
>>5330875
huh? how so? what about any of that is grit?
>>
>hey mom I'm a gay tranny
>"we're gonna get you a blood test, it's obviously something wrong with your hormone levels that's making you think this"
>get blood test, everything is normal
>"see mom, I'm just a perfectly healthy 16 year old tranny"
>"why do you want to change who you are on the outside now that you know who you are on the inside? there are white people who feel black but they don't change themselves."
>"That's not how it works"
>"so when you say you're a gay tranny do you mean a lesbian?"
>"yes"
>"but that doesn't make any sense"
pretty standard stuff
>>
>>5330885
You cant be a gay trans person.
You can be bi, but you cant be gay.
>>
>>5330884
well
Ive always been very easily wounded and bothered.
I just wish I didn't let people frighten me so much.
>>
S I hate how you type like a retard and respond to bait but mainly I hate that I fucked up my filters and you weren't hidden just now.
>>
>>5330891
ugh, you must be submissive...
>>
>>5330845
Among other things, I'm terrified of the other person loving me more than I love them. I don't know how to deal with that even in platonic relationships. I'd rather be alone forever than break people's hearts over and over.
>>
>>5330898
;P
>>
>>5330851
Oh yes I have, my ex was actually insane. Took me a long time to overcome the trauma (I'll spare you the details, she was horrible to me) but I think I'm finally there today. Mostly because my current gf is an angel and has always been very patient with me.

I still have a voice in the back of my head telling me that things could turn to shit again, but at least my current girl is sane and doesn't make me feel like she'll come back home on drugs someday and tell me she murdered someone. Anyway.
>>
>>5330896
uuuuuh, NO.

I hate how you "type" like a little bitch that cant take a joke but can take a dick
>>
>>5330900
Really? Loving someone who doesn't love you as much as you do is the real terrifying thing.
>>
>>5330856
I've never been rejected and I don't understand lesbians who experience that. I understand for men, because they're retarded and feel entitled, but with women? You just need to step your game up, work on your confidence and on your seduction skills. Because when you managed to seduce a girl, when a girl is attracted to you, it's pretty damn obvious. You just know, and when you do you obviously won't get rejected
>>
>>5330904
LesBro, after like the third Ex that was not willing to let go with out a fight. I was done.
I cant do it. I really cant.

>>5330903
Stop That!

>>5330910
How is this a thing?? What, inthe Fuck.
I love people way more than they could ever love me. I don't trip about it. Please explain how this is a scary thing
>>
>>5330920
Is it wrong that I identify with this. I think I have only been rejected like once in my life.
and it was by someone that I was WAY out of their league.
So. no harm done
>>
>>5330928
Nah,shes right
I have the charm of a dead slug
>>
>>5330923
>your gf loves you less
>how is that scary
Really. You realize that this is how break ups work, right?
>>
>>5330910
I'm not afraid of that. I've had people like that in my life and it makes you feel shitty, but once you're distanced from them you can heal. The guilt from being the one with less love doesn't seem to ever go away and it keeps me up at night.
>>
>>5330936
OOOh, I don't do gfs so yeah that wouldn't apply to me

>>5330935
what does charm have to do with it.
Be honest about everything. someone will pop up.
They always do..
>>
>>5330949
>Be honest about everything.
No this is a terrible advice.
>>
>>5331003
uhh, how so?
if you want people to fall in love with you they have to learn to fall in love with ALL of you first, and they need to know that if they don't love the ugly parts then they cant have the rest of you.
All of you is what makes you. and to be totally honest is the best way to weed out those who cant hang.
>>
Why is there no nationalist lesbians? I know this sounds like quite the silly question, but I've met quite a few gay and bi nationalists, hell, even a couple of trans, but never a lesbian and I was just wondering if there's a reason for it.
Sorry if I did any mistakes, english is not my first language
>>
>>5331169
Nationalist?

Like super obsessed with their country?
>>
>>5331179
I now claim this land as the nation of Lesbians. The greatest nation of all. Everyone else can fuck off.
>>
>>5331179
Not exactly that but close, basically someone who's extra-patriotic.
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
File: cat oh god.gif (495 KB, 250x180) Image search: [Google]
cat oh god.gif
495 KB, 250x180
>tfw you cut your labia shaving
>>
>tfw on spiro (not because I'm a tranny but micropolycystic ovary syndrome and regulating periods)
>tfw when spiro is considered doping and I can't compete
FUCK
>>
File: 1363229562204.jpg (154 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1363229562204.jpg
154 KB, 1280x960
>>5331437
>tfw shaving beard (not because I'm a tranny but macropolycistic ovary syndrome)
>tfw voice training (not because I'm a tranny but vocal nodules)
>tfw genital surgery (not because I'm a tranny but androgen insensitivity syndrome)
>tfw 6'5" (not because I'm a tranny but marfan)
>tfw balding (not because I'm a tranny but alopecia areata)
>tfw xy chromosome (not because I'm a tranny but intersex)

Lesgen has so many medical problems.
>>
>>5331797
Don't forget those who have mental issues.
>>
File: 1393288063103.jpg (42 KB, 380x508) Image search: [Google]
1393288063103.jpg
42 KB, 380x508
>>5326268
because /lgbt/ is tranny general. We trannies now. Ask yourself. What would a tranny do? I will demonstrate.

You look gorgeous hon

>>5326689
Oh tranny overlord. She is unrehearsed in the ways of the tranny. Please forgive her cis-ism.
>>
>>5331808
>Don't forget those who have mental issues.

That's not just lesgen. That's basically everyone in a developed country.

>tfw depressed bipolar OCD ADHD autistic narcissistic multiple-personality schizophrenic germaphobe.
>>
>>5331797
Jesus Christ that pic is horrifying.

Not sure if taking the piss but I'm >>5331437 and >>5320661
I'm a boxer, I have to take the pill (even though being a lesbian I always lie through my teeth and say I'm a virgin) and spiro. That constitutes as doping in sports.
>>
>>5331861
>I have to take the pill (even though being a lesbian I always lie through my teeth and say I'm a virgin) and spiro
why the pill? Acne?
>>
>>5331912
Menorrhagia and dysmenorrhea. Periods kill me.
>>
>>5331939
so are you going to switch careers? I mean, since you can't compete in boxing.
>>
>>5331960
I don't know. Spiro and estradiol are banned but that's mainly because of trannies wanting to compete in our category (see Fallon Fox in MMA, I despise that turd).

AFAIK it's banned for women too. Some straight female athletes might be on the pill for contraception or spiro because of PCOS, so basically that's fucking dumb. It's not like pumping ourselves with testosterone to gain mass and power.
>>
>>5332017
>fallon fox
I want to punch him in the fucking teeth.
>>
>>5330823
I'm 20, so 9 years is almost half my life which is relatively a lot.

>>5330836
>Kill yourself.

W-why?
>>
>>5332034
careful. He'll beat you up, just like how he beat up all those other women.
>>
>>5332047
>cowtits
how big we talkin'
>>
>>5332017
>trannies wanting to compete in our category (see Fallon Fox in MMA, I despise that turd)
Will you lose against a tranny? Do trannies have an advantage? (Trannies say no).
>>
>>5332048
These days men are encouraged to beat up women. Just look at their violent video games like Streets and Combat. Violence against women is being sold as entertainment and no one is saying anything about it.
>>
File: 1425679427567.jpg (85 KB, 711x800) Image search: [Google]
1425679427567.jpg
85 KB, 711x800
>>5332070
>>
>>5332034
He makes me mad. Too bad I'm shorter and weigh 45-48kg or I'd take him on.
>>5332050
I like cowtits on non fatties, which is incredibly rare. Pillow boobs a best.
>>5332052
>Do trannies have an advantage? (Trannies say no)
Yes, they do. And they constantly bullshit about it.
>>
>>5332050
DDs which maybe don't qualify as bovineboobs but idc.
>>
>>5332050
>tfw want to have tits way beyond F cups and instead stuck at A almost B.
>>
>>5331237
I like to act nationalistic. Cause texas and 4th of july is fun and so is shouting USA a lot.

But desu I don't really give much of a fuck.
>>
File: 1420452927475.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1951) Image search: [Google]
1420452927475.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1951
>>5332288
I'm an A cup almost B and my biggest fear is growing more tits. I love >C cups on other girls but I wouldn't be able to stand them of myself. I wish I was AA perflat (AAA would be too much).
>>
>>5330080
Yup, while you have a statistically more elevated risk of committing violence at all.
>>
>>5332070
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>5330908
lmao for that answer though
But actually yeah, I also noticed you had a weird way of writting, is english your native language or you have some weird brain disorder?
>>
File: 1447837209903.jpg (304 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1447837209903.jpg
304 KB, 1600x1600
>filing and than painting nails
>pretty simple color, short and rounded barely longer than pic related
>ugly tumblr "queer" chick saying shit about how to tell another queer girl by her nails
>points out me as a negative
>friends laugh cause she doesn't know how gay I've been for the longest
>fuck you bitch you wish you could take this gel nude polished finger up your ass

I fucking hate when simple shit I do that's even moderately girly is seen as proof I'm straight. I don't even think I'm super femme compared to straight girls. I don't wear make up much, can't do shit in heels, and while I'm ok with a dress or skirt it's not my main thing.
>>
>>5332629
Should have raped her with a metal tube right there to show the bitch.
>>
>>5332288
I still don't know if I have AA or AAA tits.
Cowtits a best.
>>
>>5332684
I'm curious, how does someone who likes big tits feel about implants(that aren't shit)? I'm genuinely considering saving up for it..
I'm so mad members in my family are given C cups or bigger while I'm barely bigger than an A cup. I'm not even a skinny skellington.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-03-09-39-46.jpg (1 MB, 1421x2034) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-03-09-39-46.jpg
1 MB, 1421x2034
>tfw Ill never be Olga buzova stylin'
She's not gay or anything but she's always on point
>>
>>5332693
I don't mind implants either, but not on me.
I don't care about having big tits because they'd be hindering my training but I like them a lot on women.
>>
>>5332643
Wasn't gonna touch her fat disgusting ass.

Is it weird that I find gross fat lesbians hitting on me to be worse than straight dudes? Cause at least with most dudes I can say lesbian and that's that. Some guys are shitty about it sure but they give up easier. Fat lesbians it's like they think either I'm totally not really gay cause I don't wanna be with them or they think they can change my mind somehow.

For example
>dancing with gaybro at club
>cause club is basically kinda dead
>and we both high af
>fat chick comes up grinding on me
>ew
>make disgusted face
>she gets bitchy saying she's sick of straight girls faghaging around gay clubs
>confused for a sec cause 'lol wut straight girl it's just me here rn' and high
>gaybro defends me saying I'm a lesbian but have standards
>awe ty gaybro
>she still argues loudly but bartender watching just tells her to chill
>now wanna fuck some qt to prove her wrong
>no fucking qts
>club stays dead
>fucking hell
>>
File: 20150406_225046.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20150406_225046.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
>>5332112
>>5332288
32J reporting in. I really love my boobs, but it definitely wasn't always that way. I used to wear horrifically ill fitting bras because I could only find things that sorta-fit at Lane Bryant, which gave me all sorts of complexes. I still have a weird lil bump at the base of my neck from years of stress on my shoulders, plus the hunched shoulders/looking at the ground posture I had all through high school.

I lost a ton of weight and now I'm happier, but jesus- finding anything above a G cup in a brick and mortar store is impossible. Consider your budget before breast implants, your bras are gonna be more expensive, and since they're supporting more weight they need to be properly fitted and cared for.

With great power comes great responsibility.
>>
>>5332789
Would rest my head on them. Goddamn girl.
>>
>>5332789
>32J
Gimme
>Consider your budget before breast implants, your bras are gonna be more expensive, and since they're supporting more weight they need to be properly fitted and cared for.
I'm aware, I know surprisingly a lot about how it's like to have huge titties even though I don't have much myself.
If I decide on getting implants I'm definitely going to start doing back exercises to strengthen it in advance, make sure to keep my good posture, research where to get my bras and get some convenient way to get frequent back massages.
Hopefully then I can find a qt GF.
>>
>>5332813
I don't have any problem pulling girls even with my AA. I might reconsider my single status if I met some girls with those marshmallow, comfy tits.
>>
>>5332826
Well I don't even know how to meet girls who aren't straight, but getting implants would be for my own self image which probably would help me become more outgoing.

Though I'm considering alternative routes to get titty growth, massages have actually helped some for me, but I'm considering even going as far as taking estrogen or inducing lactation. I'd just much rather have soft natural ones over fake ones. I just hope doing something will trigger the magical titty gene my family seems to have.
>>
>>5332851
I like big tits but I prefere small tits over fake big tits
>>
>>5332900
Big natural tits on a normal weight girl are always hnnng
>>
>>5333047
Dibs on J-cup girl.
>>
>>5333126
No, mine!

Naw, I doubt I'd ever find someone I'd satisfy and be satisfied by though, such is life being way way too kinky.
>>
>>5332789
need some milk for my white russian
>>
>>5333126
Fuck you, I would treat her like a queen.
>>
>>5325164
Fucking lel.
If that happened to me, I would probably burst out laughing.
>>
The police lady texted me some today and we're going out again this weekend.

Hopefully this isn't some elaborate way to arrest me for downloading things.
>>
>>5334185
so u gonna fuck da police ?
>>
>>5327200
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
I only have one brother. He already has a daughter and is planning on having one or two more children in the future. I don't want any kids, but my parents, especially my mom keeps pestering me to get married and have children. It's really annoying.
>>
>>5334226
I have 3 brothers and one sister. But they each have 2 to 4 kids. All together I have 12 nephews and nieces and 1 grandniece or whatever you call a nephews daughter.

I'm also the youngest by about 15 years so I'm closer in age to my nephews than my siblings. Mom thought being on bc for more than a decade made her infertile but hah fuck that shit here I am.

So my parents already ran through their grandbaby craze. They're done with it.

Plus all this fuck up baby mama drama and cps got involved once cause one bro just had to fall in love and make a babie with a druggie. For a while I thought I was actually gonna get custody of a nephew and that shit terrified me since I was maybe just 21. I almost did it willingly for my niece since she was already older and didn't want her going into foster but she got around it.
>>
>still crushing on my boss's daughter because she's fucking perfect
>know I don't have any chance but still just want to talk to her
>last weekend, at my company's Christmas party
>she's there
>think that this is it, my chance to get to know her better
>nope
>get shitfaced because free, unlimited booze
>don't remember anything I've said to her during the evening
>wake up in a fucking drunk tank in the police station the next morning

I got to tell her about my morning, so that's something, right?
>>
>>5330845
I'm afraid of having sex. I'm afraid I won't look good enough for her naked. I've been lifting and doing cardio for 2 years now but I'm still incredibly insecure.
>>
>>5330845
Try being a 24 year old forever single woman.

Relationships and sex seem fucking scary when you know pretty much anyone else your age has had some experience and you're the odd one out.
>>
>>5334443
I'll be 24 next month and still a kissless virgin.
Let's get married, anon.
>>
File: ohmy.png (8 KB, 226x225) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.png
8 KB, 226x225
>>5334481
>Let's get married, anon.
Oh anon, this is the happiest day of my life.
>>
>>5325127
> I'm a lesbian.
>Ok.
Easiest moment of my life.
>>
>>5334443
>>5334481
>>5334519
the sad part of that , it s propably the same person !
>>
>>5334319
My brother and his wife have stated if anything should happen to them, I am to get custody of my niece. I wouldn't mind. The kid looks just like me, it's kind of unsettling. I've compared her to my baby pictures and the similarities are striking.
In a way, you are lucky to have so many nephews and nieces. You're family genes are beyond preserved. The pressure for you to contribute is not that great. My family's hope rest on my brother and his kids.
>>
>>5334534
Sorry to disappoint, but I don't share the joy of talking to myself on the internet like you.
>>
>>5334579
if you say so , lunatic...
>>
>>5334534
Not samefagging. There really are several twenty-something year olds in here that have never had sex or been in relationships before. This is 4chan after all.
>>
>>5334633
How old is lesgen's oldest forever single kv?
>>
>>5334689
Good question.

Kissless virgins, report in.
>>
>>5330888
what about gay and intersex?
i dont want to be bi...
>>
>>5331797
i have xx chromosomes and im intersex
>>
>>5334527
are you me?
>>
>>5334898
Yes.
>>
>>5334914
sounds good
>>
>>5330888
Provided that's a FtM, you're gay/lesbian if pre-transition, and straight post transition I guess. Basically the gender you consider yourself to be, and actively work on being is what decides whether you can say you're gay or straight, it'd be silly to look and act like a girl and say you're straight when you like girls exclusively, and it'd be silly to say you're lesbian when you look and act like a guy.
>>
>>5334890
What the hell is an intersex?
>>
>>5334936
I dont produce sex hormones
>>
>>5334942
So you take synthetic or artificial estrogen?
>>
>>5334961
yeah
>>
File: 67046_df.png (133 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
67046_df.png
133 KB, 450x450
>>5334731
>>
>>5333922
I'd treat her like a comfy bra.
>>
>>5335161
I think you win, anon.

Congrats.
>>
File: 1393985332722.jpg (66 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
1393985332722.jpg
66 KB, 500x428
>>5334890
sounds like a serious medical condition hon
>>
File: 1421540122120.jpg (410 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
1421540122120.jpg
410 KB, 708x1000
>>5332789
>>5333126
>>5333148
>>5335185

M'lady, ignore these ruffians. I would never objectify you like they did. You should date a supreme lady like me.
>>
File: 1405204900515.jpg (211 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
1405204900515.jpg
211 KB, 600x960
>>5332142
>DDs
big enough
>>
>>5335313
AA+J is fate. Don't fight it.
>>
>>5334565
Awe I wish just one of my nephews or nieces looked like me. Not a damn one. Apparently I'm the odd one out for looking the most like my dad.

Mom says if any one dies I get custody of whatever kid before her cause fuck if she's raising kids anymore.

But yeah these genes are def living on. Also fuckton of cousins popping out babies. I'm the youngest. All I gotta do is not get a heroin habit and I'm good. Everyone else already fucked up somewhere somehow someway so the pressure is off. Even being gay isn't the worst thing compared to that pedophile cousin. Like oh is there gonna be drama if I bring home a black lesbian? Maybe but remember that time cousin whatever by that bipolor alcoholic black dominican chick that called mom a bitch? Shit was worse.

I'll never get the gene preservation pressure. Why care about putting out a bloodline? This isn't some game of thrones shit.
>>
File: news_xlarge_akts-0094-charcoal.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
news_xlarge_akts-0094-charcoal.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
>>5335275
Y-yay
>>
File: 1421554472437.jpg (89 KB, 850x673) Image search: [Google]
1421554472437.jpg
89 KB, 850x673
>>5335361
fate is a social construct. great boobs belong to us all.
>>
Can the ladies, or for that matter the gentlemen too, of lesgen please help me understand something.

Why are lesbians such good friends?

I'm a gay guy that typically does not enjoy the company of other gay men. With the exception of a handful of gay nerdy fellows I'm friends with. Most of the gay men I know are vain, and share no common interests with me beyond a mutual appreciation for dicks.

As far as my preference for friendships go it's: 1. lesbians, 2. straight men, 3. bisexuals, 4. trans people, 5. gay men, 6. straight women.
I can't quite put my finger on it, but lesbians are just so much more comfortable to be around, and I really enjoy developing platonic friendships with lesbians.
Whenever I have my choice for how to spend a casual night out I prefer to do it hanging around a laid back lesbian bar just chatting or playing pool in the calming company of lesbians.

I think my preference for lesbian friends might be a combination of: the similar life experiences queer people share, the simplicity a friendly relationship has when there's zero sexual tension, the confident demeanor common for an out lesbian, and for whatever reason lesbians just seem smarter than most people.
>>
>>5326261
did you grow up JW too because lemme tell you, that shit messed me up psychologically and I'm still deprogramming myself from it 7 years later

it's hard out here for a lesbian cult survivor
>>
File: 9dIdoJb.jpg (41 KB, 460x333) Image search: [Google]
9dIdoJb.jpg
41 KB, 460x333
>>5335561
>Why are lesbians such good friends?
Sounds like personal preference + confirmation bias. I've known lesbians that were cool and lesbians that were kind of annoying. My ex's friends were mostly gay men. My friends are a mix of gay and straight women. Having a friendship with zero sexual tension is really nice, though.
>>
>>5335561
I'm friends with a lot of gay guys. They're pretty cool.
The thing with straight girls is that the majority of times, even if unconsciously, treat gay dudes like an accessory. If I was a man I'd feel pretty uncomfortable.
Alsi it's a myth that lesbians and gay males can't get along. I do it just fine.
>>
>>5335561
It seems like you have lucked out and found some cool lesbros. Not all lesbians are bro tier.

My best friend is a straight guy. We have similar interests and hobbies, plus we are in the same profession. We like to hangout on weekends to play video games and talk about girls. I can't form that kind of friendship with other lesbians or straight women. I would end up falling for them and ruining the friendship.
>>
>>5335561
Idk but I know I make friends with gay dudes easy. Best friend in high school ended up a gay dude (before I even knew he was gay or he knew I was). College same. Job same.

I don't even seek this shit out. It just happens.

Wish I could make straight girl friends as easy. Want more straight girl friends.
>>
>>5330119
That's a lie!
>>
>>5335613
>>5335561

Also prob has to do with all my gay bro friends are the buff good looking sort.

So they prob have a hard time making gay man friends platonic and I notice they get very uncomfortable when straight girls hit on them. I know one became my friend at a gym purely cause we talked a bit and I wasn't hitting on him so he thought I was the coolest chick and I thought he seemed like a cool dude to hang with cause he didn't stare at my ass.
>>
>>5335586
This
>>
>>5335185
Can't compete with that tbqh
>>
>>5334443
How are you the odd one out? Chances are that if you have sex with an experienced lesbian, then she is less likely to hurt you in bed. I think you're lucky. You still have the opportunity to know what love feels like.
>>
>>5334481
>>5334443
You have to dive in some day, so now is better than never.
>>
>>5335561
trans girl here, my preferences are

1. gay or straight FtMs
2. lesbians
3. transgirls
4. straight men
5. gay men
6. straight women

FtMs are like the best thing on the planet, sometimes butch, sometimes fem, get where you're coming from, treat me like a little sister, they're literally perfect
>>
File: whats that you say.jpg (31 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
whats that you say.jpg
31 KB, 306x423
>>5336797
>trans girl here
Get the fuck out of lesgen. Real women only.
>>
>>5335825
I have a way with words.
>>
File: 1397944373644.jpg (10 KB, 180x245) Image search: [Google]
1397944373644.jpg
10 KB, 180x245
>>5336817
but how can he get attention from all the way out there?
>>
File: handbrasabest.jpg (483 KB, 608x1000) Image search: [Google]
handbrasabest.jpg
483 KB, 608x1000
>>5335185
Finally got to use this!
>>
>>5337052
Literally me. 5'3'' Flatty and taller J-cup. Nothing short of perfect.
>>
>>5337052
>>5335185
Why do some people think it's cute when you say you wanna help her carry them and stuff, be her bra, etc, my really busty friend gets that shit a lot from guys and it's just cringey.
Besides I doubt you could do much to help her carry them, unless you become a master at massages to help relieve back pain or to stop it from building up. Which is nice, but that's not really being her bra. :v
>>
>be 23
>always struggled to find men attractive
>week ago
>at Thanksgiving
>decide to come out to my family as its only family at the dinner table
>do so and everyone starts laughing

Sigh.
>>
>>5335577
>
Nah my mum is JW but I'm not. It's noting like she is forcing me to read bible and stuff. Even though I was raised in a family where Bible was really like close thing to me (Even after those years I still remember most of the things that happened in Bible), I am not JW. I don't go to churches or anything. Yeah I know bible pretty well but that's it.
>>
>>5337290
Guys are gross. Girls are cute.
But I was joking, even though I still would love to rest my head on those. Marshmallow-y tits are so great.
>>
>>5337360
It's a bad joke though. I forgive you anon, after all at least you're a cute girl.
>>
>>5332789
Gonna rub my dick to this and play with my boobs
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 640x960
Question:
I have no idea how to masturbate. I didn't really care until I realized that if I can't get myself off there's no way in hell I'm going to be able to get someone else off. I'm so scared to pursue girls for fear of looking like a dumbass in bed. Someone give me a basic overview of what you gotta do, I'm so clueless.
>>
>>5337392
>bring hands down to whichever sex organs you have
>try things out until you know what feels good
>???
>profit
>>
>>5337392
That's not true. But not going to tell you how to get girls off either
>>
>>5337400
>be me
>stick hands down pants
>fiddle around a while
>flick the bean caress the bean, diddle the bean
>feel nothing
>give up

It's not like I haven't tried, I just honestly have no clue where to start. No part of masturbation inspires me to keep going, I can't even begin to understand the allure of it.
>>
>>5330060
I never dated a police officer, but I went out with a corrections officer a few times. I got arrested for DWI and she was very nice to me when I went in. Evidently she had a system going where she would be particularly nice to the femmes that were locked up (she was somewhere between tomboy and stem). We went out a few times, and went back to her place a few times too.
She was terminated eventually once the jail administration figured out she was using the jail as her personal dating service.
>>
>>5337450
I'm the same
But I think you should start by imagining something that turns you on and then masturbating is like a ' multiplicater ' of turned-on ness
hail to my english please.
>>
>>5337450
This sounds horrible.
>>
>>5337450
Do you get horny?
>>
>>5337450
X Art lesbian porn?
>>
>>5337450
I don't think I could live without masturbation. Even when I'm with someone or having sex regularly, I still enjoy it.
>tfw I come home from a long day at work, get comfy and jill myself off for a while
>>
>>5337365
>cute A/AA cup girl
FTFY
>>
>>5337392
>>5337450
Shower head?
Do you use porn ever? I probably wouldn't be able to fap either if I wasn't aroused beforehand, guys don't really jack off with a flaccid dick either
>>
>>5337450
If you're masturbating for the sake of masturbating you're missing the point.
If you're not just getting horny then why bother masturbating? Masturbation is, for me, just a way to get rid of those thoughts when I'm trying to do something else. Got a magic wand on stand by by the bed.

If you need help look into porn or some other way of getting yourself turned on.
>>
Well here I have a question for /lesgen/
What do you think about when you masturbate?
>>
>>5338687
Porn and lewd scenarios. Hot things I did in the past and hot things I wanna do in the future.

I have a gf and I still find myself thinking of her when I masturbate primarily. Just because she makes great sounds and has the prettiest pussy.
>>
>>5338687
Fantasies and memories mostly.

Sometimes I watch porn but often I just have scenes in my head play out that I go to. I'd rather just have the real thing desu but no Japanese girl wants to be my love slave :(
>>
>>5335357
No way these are DDs... more like Fs

>>5334936
When your body is kinda a mix of both sexes basically

>>5331797
>tfw actually shaving beard, not because I'm a tranny but drug side effects

>>5331939
Can't you get endometrial ablation?
Or do doctors hate doing that stuff like hysto? I wanted to suggest it to my gyn actually but I've no clue
>>5338687
I don't really think about anything, I just stare at porn and stuff
I sometimes masturbate to my own fantasies but they're all different, I guess I think about butts a lot though
>>
>>5337514
The thing is I don't really get any pleasure from masturbation.
>>5337598
>>5338412
I don't really know what I'm missing, so it's not too bad. I know it's supposed to be great, but since I haven't personally experienced it, I'm not suffering in the absence of orgasms.
>>5338136
Not often, but I do.
>>5338215
It's nice but it doesn't make me feel anything haha
>>
>>5338575
Shower heads hurt a little. I've had the most amount of success in masturbation with a bathtub faucet (though after a certain point it seems to be going nowhere), but that's not gonna help me with other ladies!
I fantasize, mostly. I feel like porn doesn't do too much for me unless I see porn unintentionally. If I'm actively looking for stuff to use it seems to lose it's charm.
>>5338668
I just wanna be good in bed ¯|_(ツ)_/¯
And have an orgasm too, that'd be nice. You do definitely have a point though. I could easily live my life without masturbation, but I'm really anxious about sex once it does come up.
>>
File: 1448384614137.jpg (380 KB, 864x1114) Image search: [Google]
1448384614137.jpg
380 KB, 864x1114
>>5338756
>desu but no Japanese girl wants to be my love slave :(
I always love when I'm reminded that lesbians are as gross as straight males.
>>
>>5338907
We're all just people with our own weird things.

>>5338888
Nice quads.
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Once it happens just roll with it and relax. Anxiety will just make it more difficult.
>>
>>5338888
Be careful, anon. I ruined some of the sensitivity on my clit with shower heads. Still couldn't stop doing it every now and then though. The best orgasms I've ever head were with that damn shower head.
>>
>>5338687

Memories, primarily. One of my exes made the cutest noises and was also switch with a dom preference. And that was a very fun time.
>>
>>5338687
I sometimes get off on thoughts of self-improvement.

No I'm not joking
>>
File: aikatsu.png (1007 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
aikatsu.png
1007 KB, 1280x720
>ywn aikatsu with another girl
;_;
>>
File: hcvLrSq.jpg (278 KB, 850x1619) Image search: [Google]
hcvLrSq.jpg
278 KB, 850x1619
>>5338759
>>tfw actually shaving beard, not because I'm a tranny but drug side effects
None of us are, hon. We are all real grills here. Real grills with beards, low voices, giant hands, xy chromosomes, no female hormones and intersex conditions.

>pic related
Me and my soul patch
>>
With mom: walked into the kitchen immediately after coming home from class, said "hey mom, I read an article about a woman who realized she was a lesbian at age 30 after getting engaged to a man. That sounded like the kind of fucked up thing that could happen to me if I'm not honest with myself, and since I deserve better than that at age 30, just letting you know I'm probably gay."

With dad: talking about how I was excited for the pride parade in a few days with my friend. He asks me why I even care since my friend isn't gay. I say "because I'm part of that group. The parade is for people like me."

Why my therapist: (lots of crying) buhuhuhuuu I think I'm gay and I really, really don't want to be! WAAAAAHH

With my best friend: So I know we've talked about how I'm not in love with you back and you're okay with it and, even though I know you won't, I hope you won't take this personally, but... I don't know if I'm able to like guys at all. I think... *waiter comes over to refill our water* *akward silence while he takes his sweet sweet time, I get impatient and decide that idgaf I'll come out to the waiter too* I'm a lesbian.

All in all 7/10, felt like a stupid process.

I went shopping for plaid today bc how else am I going to get girls and a lady stopped me and said that I look like I "care about shoes" and asked me for high heel advice. Felt good that I read femme even when shopping for lesbian lumberjack apparel. Maybe it's the long hair?

Hope everyone's having a good day!
>>
At what age does inexperience in an attractive girl go from being a turn on to a turn off?

I feel like there is a window where the whole being someone's first/corrupting them/they're hard to get/pure angel/whatever aspect of it you find appealing in a hot person becomes a red flag instead.
>>
Friend of mine who loves Rent got me to watch it for the first time.

What a terrible musical

>is labeled as a rock musical, which is funny since the main theme of Rent isn't rock but this generic "let's hold hands and appreciate our precious time" choir song.
>Fucking cheese rock music
>Worst character is Maureen the bislut biscum attention whore. There is no point to having her in the story
>Sort of don't blame Maureen for leaving Joanne who is one boring ass, stuck up dyke
>where are the gay guys? I know Colin is bi but Angel keeps going back and forth between gay guy, drag queen, and transwoman so I'm confused
>"La Vie Bohemie" number starts, it's the 2nd most popular track probably, but holy shit these hippies are annoying as fuck and I keep rolling my eyes at them
>Roger and Mark keep going "We can't sell out to the man! Man!"
>Get offered a new lease for a rent free place by their sorta-pal Benny which Mark tells him to shove off because fuck the man
>Mark pays for their current rent with a corporate job he takes so any point he makes against "fighting the man" is moot and stupid
>cheesy cheesy ending
>all that was missing was tiny tim looking up at the audience going "god bless us everyone!"

why did this stupid musical become so popular
>>
File: kiwis trying to mate.jpg (77 KB, 277x277) Image search: [Google]
kiwis trying to mate.jpg
77 KB, 277x277
>>5339788
really doesn't matter

there are plenty of thirsty virgin lesbians who will be willing to go down with a inexperienced attractive girl (like me)

all I ask is that they be patient and keep trying to have sex even though our first time will probably be all clumsy and awkward but will hopefully evolve into something fun and hot.
>>
>>5339788
It never expires. A qt pure virgin will be a qt pure virgin from 20-40
>>
>>5339966
>20-40
That implies an expiration date...
>>
>>5339982
It was an example. And if there was a 40+ decent looking virgin lesbian around here my mind couldn't take it, the orgasm would blow my spine out of my skull.
>>
>>5339852
Aww, I'm hoping for the same! :)

I feel like the threshold for "you're STILL a virgin/kissless?!" must be higher for lesbians since it's pretty understandable why that would be the case, and maybe there's less of that in general. Also I think it's pretty uncommon to come across girls who find the idea of wanting a strong emotional bond before having sex to be ludicrous/immature/prudish.
>>
>>5339788

Corrupting a qt NEVER gets old. Why the hell would it?
It's pretty easy to go a long time without any kind of lgbt community around to draw a dating pool from if youre outside big cities and stuff.

So it's not so much a sign of 'how weird she must be'
>>
>>5339750
>I get impatient and decide that idgaf I'll come out to the waiter too* I'm a lesbian.
Made me chuckle. The waiter have anything to say about that?
>>
>>5338687
I think about the girl I have a crush on at the moment. When I'm cumming, I keep repeating her name. Afterwards I feel upset because I know I'll never be with her.
>>
>>5338687
Aggression pure and unadulterated aggrssion. And dispensing it upon the lucky lady.
>>
>>5340248
The man was either a true professional or a true New Yorker, didn't bat an eye. Glad you found it entertaining!
>>
>>5337320
Why did they start laughing? :( I'm sorry, that sucks.
>>
>>5339788
Fuck, you reminded me that I'm technically a cake.

I don't mind.
>>
>>5335561
Being attracted to women just has that effect, anon. It turns ordinary people into bros.
>>
>>5340534
"Cake"?
>>
>>5340566
Combined with our natural female bodies, we end up being the pinnacle of modern humanity.
>>
lesbian general, i'm really sad because i don't know where to meet girls. i'm in northern va/dc area, why is it so hard to find places where i can meet girls at bars and stuff? just feels like there's not many options
>>
File: howlewd.png (154 KB, 491x329) Image search: [Google]
howlewd.png
154 KB, 491x329
>>5340622
Are you in politics? Become an aide and get seduced by some closeted senator milf
>>
File: 1447107824139.png (283 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447107824139.png
283 KB, 480x480
>>5340634
I doubt a hot senator milf will ever want me.
>>
>>5340622
Join the kink scene, go to some rope classes or something. I've always seen a lesbian couple at them, ask them about gatherings and parties.
>>
>>5337450
This >>5337514
Find some story or image that gets makes you horny, and go from there. I either use erotic literature or a good sex scene n a movie to start from. From there I let my mind wanter thinking about sex.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.