[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marine Jailed for Murder of Trans Woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
File: sad girl.gif (619 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
sad girl.gif
619 KB, 500x280
Good. He should have gotten live the bastard

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-marine-jailed-killing-transgender-woman-philippines-n471856
>>
Just a reminder that our lives are considered to be worth less than others and our experiences are considered extenuating circumstances.
>>
>>5323237
>jarhead
It figures.
>>
Yeah, but at least he didn't walk.
>>
>>5323287
>6 years for murder
He practically walked
>>
>>5323304

He was sentenced to 6 to 12 years. I have no idea how the parole process will work.

Depending on the type of murder charge, that's actually not an unusual sentence.
>>
He could have gotten a medal.
>>
> MANILA, Philippines — A U.S. Marine was convicted Tuesday of killing a Filipino last year in a hotel after discovering she was a transgender woman.

So a dude pretended to be a girl and misled a US marine. They get back and his dong flops out. Of course the marine is going to lose his shit.

I am outraged it was 6-12 years I would say at MAX he should have gotten 2 years in jail and at minimum some probation or community service.

This was 90% the fault of the crossdresser in this situation. He should have known better than to try and trick a US marine.
>>
>>5323655
There is never an excuse for murdering an innocent person. How the fuck does your brain work that having a penis is enough of a crime to be justifiably met with fucking murder
>>
Honestly fuck that marine, just because she happens to be Trans doesn't give you the right to murder her, harm her or anything. She is stil a women. I hate dudes like that because no one needs to live in fear of being murdrered. And honestly as a cisguy, I don't understand the logic of some of the other cis dudes.
>>
>>5323655
Uh, no. Unless she actually tried to rape him and prevent him from getting away or something, you can't claim self-defense (which is pretty much the only time killing is justified). There are far worse cases of people being misled, and no one says murder is justified in that case. Literally all the Marine suffered as a result of this "deception" was that he wasted a few hours of time and saw a penis. Whereas I know family members who have effectively lost thousands of dollars due to being misled by insurance companies and government officials, and no one's saying we have the right to murder the people who wronged us.
>>
>waiting for a Dollface post
>>
>>5323655
He knew what he was buying.
>>
>>5323237
We need a batman in the world, one that will come and crush kneecaps and elbows on people like this guy, and maybe cut off their nose.
>>
>>5323722

Probably. What we do in the service tends to attract a certain mindset. Most are completely stable, many are wonderful, and a sad but truly present few are demons. Can't throw the baby out with the bathwater on this one, I've known at least one Marine that was very sweet to a transwoman.
>>
kek funny story

>Marine killed trans hooker
>stationed in camp lejuine, NC
>work as trans hooker in said area
>marines best mannered client
>I prefer marines because of hoe they hold themselves
>scard one day one will lose shit on me and end up on news like ^^^^^^
>>
He didn't get a light sentence because it was a trans person, he got a light sentence because it was a philipino. No one cares about them. They are like the niggers of Asia.
>>
>>5323270
You don't give a shit about yourselves, why should anybody else?
>>
>>5323283
That's why you get Army dudes, they're way more chill while still being manly
>>
>>5325052
>dudes
Yeeaaaah, no. I'm just this side of "full blown misandry" on the Kinsey scale.

>Army
I'm a Navy veteran, so I dunno much about the Army types. Are Army girls chill as well?
>>
>>5325062
>a thread about a male in the military
>"I'm a manhating lesbian"

oook
>>
>>5325236
You're not even trying, are you?
>>
>>5325247
I honest to God feel that way. I don't feel sorry for trans at all
>>
>>5323237
>the prosecution failed to explain why Laude's neck bore traces of three kinds of DNA, including those of the victim and the suspect. The third DNA source was not identified.

I read somewhere that the marine got ripped off or something was stolen from him, but I couldn't tell if it was a credible source...
>>
>>5325270
What exactly is your reasoning for making that post though? You know it's not going to be received well.
>>
>"But the important thing is he will be jailed," she said, crying. "My son's life is not wasted."

>My son
>son

kek
>>
>>5325435
Just makes it even sader.
>>
>>5325438
That made me cry. It is so sad. It sucks being hated to such an extremely high degree.
>>
>drowned in a toilet
>not cruelty
I hate this world sometimes
>>
>"But the important thing is he will be jailed," [Laude's mother, Julita] said, crying. "My son's life is not wasted."
kek
>>
>>5325435
>>5325571
kek didn't notice before I posted
>>
>>5323655
>turns out Im not attracted to someone I thought I was attracted to
>now I get to kill them
You are utterly retarded.
>>
>>5323655
nice b80 m80
>>
>>5325435
so the mom referred to her daughter as her "son"? Wow that's just toxic
>>
>>5323237
Pretty standard for a single murder desu senpai.
>>
File: eterianlbro.jpg (40 KB, 598x478) Image search: [Google]
eterianlbro.jpg
40 KB, 598x478
>>5323677
It's called bro-ing out, like chimping out, bros tend to chimp out when they have something gay done with them that wasn't no homo-ed.

Good think this bro shit is only in America.
>>
>>5327538
So in other words its a form of insanity?
>>
>>5327440
but correct

>>5327538
rape by omission is still rape

>>5327989
yet still more normal than people with gender dysphoria
>>
>>5328070
>killing other people is better than treating your depression
>>
>>5328084
i think the tranny tried to treat their depression by trapping someone. you don't do that shit unless you're literally retarded (which is most trannies).
>>
>>5328070
>rape by omission is still rape
It's not rape if sexual contact didn't occur. And seeing a dick is not sexual contact.
>>
>>5328152
>tfw guys have a wider definition of rape than feminists

>>5328089
How about she just wanted to live a normal live
Or maybe thought the guy knows what who he's with
and even if you feel she trapped you, you could just tell her to leave
>>
>>5328202
Judging by how the Phillipines views trans people, their lives don't seem to matter.
>>
>>5328152
lol try flashing a woman these days, they'll scream rape.
>>
>>5328202
what you need to understand, is that as a tranny you're NEVER going to live a normal life because you're NOT NORMAL. accept it, and you'll live happier
>>
>>5328237
Nah
I'm ok as long as people think i'm normal actually
>>
>>5328312
the truth always come out
>>
>>5328322
No, normally it doesn't
I mean i would most likely tell people when i decide to have a long term relationship with them
But other than that noone needs to know
And if one day uterus transplants will be a standart surgery there will actually be no difference between trans and cis
>>
>>5328208
That doesn't mean it actually is rape.
>>
File: 1447535584835.jpg (26 KB, 469x343) Image search: [Google]
1447535584835.jpg
26 KB, 469x343
>Trannies who date women master race
>>
>>5328402
when a woman cries rape, it is ALWAYS rape. try leaving your neet basement and living in the real world these days.
>>
>>5327458

Well that is sad.
>>
>>5328659
It is sad but what else is the law to do? Everyone is or ought to be treated equal under the law. They are punishing him as if he killed any other person. I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>5323304
Shit like this happens all the time, whether the person murdered is trans or not, because:
1.) Lots of judges are retards
2.) Plea deals
>>
>>5327538
Lolno.
This type of thing can and does happen everywhere with varying degrees of frequency.
>>
>>5323677
>people who commit crimes believe they "have the right" to and do an extensive ethical evaluation
dumb as fuck. this language is just as bad as tumblr bullshit
>>
>>5323237
>GETSOME
>OOOH-RAH
>>
>>5323237
>drowned in toilet

hot
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.