[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convince my extremely wealthy mom to help me with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: WHYWHYWHYWHY.gif (1002 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
WHYWHYWHYWHY.gif
1002 KB, 500x341
How do I convince my extremely wealthy mom to help me with my transition

info
>kicked me out for being trans at 15
>literally told me to get aids and die
>homeless and nowhere to go, had to suck it up and work, no possibility to afford hormones or laser
>24 now still haven't transitioned because of numerous setbacks such as suicide attempt, emergency room for eating nothing but ramen for almost a year, dropped out of college 3 times now due to stress at inability to transition, losing my apartment one year, losing my car the next, and being permanently injured working construction
>desperate and on the verge of suicide
>mom is sorry for how she treated me, says she loves me
>says she'll accept me no matter what i do but obviously is disgusted with me being trans and doesn't want me to transition
>she is married to a millionaire and could easily help me out but won't
So how the fuck do i get her to help me
>>
That's an awful story and I'm truly sorry to hear that. Do you think you could get her to just support you for general finances and fund HRT on your own? Spiro and estrogen aren't very expensive
>>
>>5322658
Have your therapist explain to your mom what is fucking you up.
>>
>>5322679
This.

Get her to handle everything BUT the transition. She's going to need time to come around and pushing will ruin a potential meal-ticket.
>>
its too late for you
you really think you can transition at 24 ?
just kill yourself and make your mother happy.

im in a very similar situation, except my mom is not marries to a millionaire and she is sick, she has fibromyalgia and early stage alzhaimer and my dad left her because i was a faggot, so im the only person who cares about my mother.
>>
>>5325374
fuck, with this post im probably getting banned again. and this goddamn board is my only interaction with people
>>
>>5322658
Your mom needs a reality check.
No matter what she does now can't make up for what she did earlier... But she can obviously try.

Probably this >>5325202
>>
File: 1425553218744.jpg (81 KB, 736x1183) Image search: [Google]
1425553218744.jpg
81 KB, 736x1183
>>5325387
LMFAO

Impulse control fail.
>>
>>5325374
>>5325387
So you're a self loathing tranny trying to shit on other people's efforts and lives. Can you be any more pathetic?

And 24 is still fucking young.
>>
>>5325482
thanks
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.