[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Intergenerational relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Gay anon here, although I am also curious about responses from lesbian, trans, and whatever else.

Have any of you had any experience dating or being in a relationship with an older man? There's someone I've recently met that I find to be very interesting, and he's definitely shown signs of wanting to get to know me better as well, but he's 20 years older than me. Though Ive had sex with people with this age difference, I've always thought that I wouldn't wind up with a man more than 10 years older than me. For reference he's 45 and I'm 25.

Any stories, both success and failure?. Any tips or pitfalls that you've noticed?
>>
If it matters, I should add that I've had prior friendships as well as flings with other older guys. I should also add that my relationship experience in general is pretty limited.
>>
if you really like him and love spending time with him (other than sex) then go for it. better than to look back and regret taking not taking a chance. i'm a 20 year old with a 36 year old
>>
>>5329490
*other than "just" sex
>>
When I was 20 I dated a guy in his 40's. He seemed kind of embarrassed by it, hated when his friends saw us out together.
>>
File: fagnifying.jpg (51 KB, 462x484) Image search: [Google]
fagnifying.jpg
51 KB, 462x484
>>5329490
At the very least I'd like to spend more time with him. It's true though that we DID have sex that I found to be especially good (typical degenerate faggots, I know). But our conversation was also nice. There was a lot of constant back and forth banter which was invigorating, I tend to be a methodical talker so I actually enjoyed him keeping me on my toes like that.

The other spicy cavaet is that he actually lived about 350 miles away. We hung out during Thanksgiving break, so this is pretty fresh. 350 is far but the idea was thrown out of meeting in a major city halfway, which isn't so far for either of us. (at least in my mind and seemingly in his). On the other hand, Long distance has its own problems to go with anything intergenerational.

I think I'm going to spend time talking/chatting with him first before we are able to get the time to meet, so there's some familiarity.

>>5329589
Huh, surprised he wound up being the embarrassed one? He thought that people would see him as a cradle robber? Would you have been embarrassed if you friends saw you together?
>>
>>5321757
Go for it OP, there can be problems but a great man is hard to pass up. Just be mindful of the insecurities that both of you might have and talk about them. make sure that these insecurities don't impact how the relationship develops.
>>
I'm currently in a relationship with a guy that is 45 and I'm 20 we have been together for about a year and its been a ton of fun. I mean if you guys click than go with it see where it leads. Sometimes it can be a bit awkward introducing your boyfriend that is 25 years older than you so over twice you age, but we have a lot of fun together so for me it doesn't matter. One thing that I like about older men is that they are a bit more level headed and can act as a mentor to you and are amazing lovers as FWBs or in a relationship as I'm sure that you are aware of. Wish you the best man
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.