[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to come out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: GW80LWZ.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GW80LWZ.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
I am afraid to come out. Not because of family but because I have no one at school who would support me. I recently changed schools and I want to come out so I can feel better about myself. But I'm afraid if I do everyone will turn me away. BTW there are not LGBT groups here.
>>
>>5321323
Just make sure you are physically safe. If you feel uncomfortable about it then don't.
>>
>>5321323
You only have to do it when you're comfortable
>>
Reported for underage/b&
>>
>>5321353
this is sfw, silly anon
>>
File: spaghetti.jpg (183 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.jpg
183 KB, 1280x960
>>5321323
It worked out for me well in middle school, and there was a friend too whom I came out.
I only did it because I had friends and this thing was just getting in the way. (What would you answer when you get asked why you don't and didn't have a gf in front of a group of 10?) and they were pretty cool about the topic.
Also the things to expect after you do it. Take those in count.
>Talking behind your back. A lot of it. ("What can you even enjoy about someone assfucking you?" "Dude, he's right by your side" "Oh... hi.")
>Questions out of curiosity that come off plain rude unintentionally
>Same questions but instead of rude, simply disgusting result ("How would you... you know, clean up around the back door?" Yes, that happened.)
>Religious friends/classmates trying to make you unsure, trying to turn you back or something (doesn't work, never will and it's annoying)
>become "The gay one". Every gay joke, everyone is looking at you with a dumb smile.
>other minor stuff ("Soooo anon, we kinda had an argument with L and... well, who is better looking from the two of us?")
You said you are just making friends. Why ruin it right at the start? Do more positive stuff before you do something that might turn out to be very negative. Balance it first then drop the bomb.
And of course, picture related. Don't spill it.
>>
>TFW I was out (or outted) towards the last year of highschool

I was edgy
>>
>>5321323
Step 1: Be secure in yourself.
Step 2: Make friends at this new school.
Step 3: If the need ever arises, or if it comes up in conversation and should be said, tell them you're gay.

Otherwise, the only one having a problem with it is you... :P
>>
>>5321323
I don't tell anyone about it. Family or friends. I don't consider it any of their business.
I also don't have any friends to come out to.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.