[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
get rekt, trannies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 22
File: Mexico-Return.jpg (55 KB, 576x400) Image search: [Google]
Mexico-Return.jpg
55 KB, 576x400
Now science has proven that you're all just mentally ill weirdos that like to play dressup.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn28582-scans-prove-theres-no-such-thing-as-a-male-or-female-brain/

pic related. yfw you accept your sickness
>>
>>5317923
Why do you care?
>>
>>5317965
cry more, tranny. i am so sorry you'll never get to be a qt3.14 girl like in your chinese cartoons
>>
>>5317923
>New Scientist
>credible
laffo
>>
hey retard, if you're so smart, you'll know what to do with this:

Ref: PNAS, DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1509654112

read that and then get back to us.
>>
>>5317923
>29 parts of the brain

Hrm, that sounds pretty comprehensive. Did it include BSTc?
>>
>>5318016
you're welcome to find out yourself: http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2015/11/24/1509654112.abstract

unfortunately it's going to cost you $10. you might have to wait another month to buy that dragon dildo you've always wanted.
>>
File: 1442796077037.png (74 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1442796077037.png
74 KB, 500x494
>>5317989
>my secret science club info proves that you're wrong!
>oh you're not in the science club? then you're wrong
>what do you mean you want me to just copy and paste it? that's against the secret science club rules! also, you're wrong.
>>
> It reveals that most people have a mix of male and female brain features. And it also supports the idea that gender is non-binary

Sure you wanna be using this as a source, /pol/?
>>
>>5318085
pnas isn't a secret science club, retard. you are probably the dumbest person on this board. makes sense considering the image you posted.

>>5318088
who said anything about pol? of course gender is non binary. you really didn't think this through, did you.
>>
>>5318111
What? The article literally says "gender is non-binary" and you are using it to discredit transsexualism?

m8 stop the b8.
>>
>>5317923
>Claims there are no sex differences in brains
>Doesn't provide a single study suggesting it
>Doesn't provide studies that proves already established evidence of sexed brains wrong
It's just a transphobic author that wanted her TERF ideology to be right.
>>
>>5318129
yup, trannies just wanna play dressup.

"human brains cannot be categorized into two distinct classes: male brain/female brain."

meaning, you're not a girl in a boys body. sorry baby, should have spent that money on something useful instead of hormones.
>>
>>5318137
holy shit, did you even go to the original pnas link?

fuck you're dumb.

here's a list of the authors: http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2015/11/24/1509654112.abstract?tab=author-info

here's a link to supporting studies: http://www.pnas.org/content/suppl/2015/11/24/1509654112.DCSupplemental/pnas.201509654SI.pdf

go put on a new pair of panties, it might make you feel better.
>>
>>5318137
>It's just a transphobic author that wanted her TERF ideology to be right
>muh conspiracy theories trumps science
You sound mad trans bro.
>>
It's so easy to spin this into being pro-trans that it's somewhat hilarious you're trying to troll with it.
>>
I'm not a trans anything, but so? If only every mental disorder was as easy to control as wearing some clothes and course of hormones, everyone would be happy
>>
>>5318242
you'd have to spin it. twist it. just like the mental gymnastics you do to believe you're a real girl.
>>
>>5318260
>just like the mental gymnastics you do to believe you're a real girl.
wanting =/= believing
>>
>>5318161
>here's a link to supporting studies: http://www.pnas.org/content/suppl/2015/11/24/1509654112.DCSupplemental/pnas.201509654SI.pdf
Doesn't support the claims, that actually says there are differences between male and female brains.
>>
File: gfgfdg.jpg (59 KB, 530x330) Image search: [Google]
gfgfdg.jpg
59 KB, 530x330
You mean tumblr's baseless drivel is actually WRONG??

whodathinkit?
>>
>>5318266
you're right. at least you know you're just a man in a dress.... maybe you do have some sanity in your twisted brain.

>>5318273
you're really reaching, hon.
>>
>>5318286
It's saying there are significant differences between males and females.
Fucking read the study you're so proud of.

The first list is completely fucking pointless, giving out a list of names of people doesn't help you support your claims at all.
>>
>>5318302
It's understandable that you're upset.

You've just learned that what makes you special is just something you made up and convinced yourself was real.
Lots of people were ready to back you up because they wanted validation for their own delusions too.

The plus side is that most of the planet accepts your need to be special, so take solace in that.
>>
>>5318302
that was a response to the hon that complained that this paper was written by some terf. you can't even read a post on this board and comprehend it, but we're expecting you to read a scientific paper? lol

also, it really didn't say there were significant differences between the two. good luck graduating high school with your level of reading comprehension. is it true that HRT makes people dumber?
>>
File: tfw.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
>>5317923
>fucking click bait bullshit "web site"
>using facts
>pick one
wow wee wow gee wiz I guess I will get my boobs cut off now
>>
>>5318341
you're beyond repair
>>
File: ss (2015-12-01 at 02.58.28).png (69 KB, 881x603) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-01 at 02.58.28).png
69 KB, 881x603
>>5318323
That was me, you retard.

The article basically talks about wiring, and that "because only 8% of the brains we studied, had all 29 parts we observed in one "end", we're gonna say that there's no such thing as male/female brain".
That is absolutely retarded. You only need to find one single thing in the brain, that is exclusive to male/female, to know for a fact that male and female brains are different.

Looking at differences in spatial awareness and such really is an utterly retarded place to look at if you want to find that difference, because we already know females have spatial awareness.
The interesting parts are the very primal areas, even looking at the areas that are responsible for heart function is 1000x more interesting than spatial awareness, when looking for male/female differences.

>also, it really didn't say there were significant differences
Doesn't matter if they're significant, if there's a 0.000001% difference that is exclusive to a sex, then it's still clear that the brain is female/male. ALL the parts has to be completely independent from sex.

>>5318322
Ye m8, no difference between male and female brains.
In a lot of what they did they added noise, to make the results less clear.
>>
File: tumblr_n0c5m09Q6b1qkbduio1_500.gif (893 KB, 450x249) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0c5m09Q6b1qkbduio1_500.gif
893 KB, 450x249
>>5317923
this doesn't really say anything we didn't already know.

>Although the team only looked at brain structure, and not function, their findings suggest that we all lie along a continuum of what are traditionally viewed as male and female characteristics. “The study is very helpful in providing biological support for something that we’ve known for some time – that gender isn’t binary,”

key parts
>only looked at brain structure, and not function
suggests they know nothing about BNSTs and hormonal anomalies. The BNSTs is a well known part of the brain to be sexually dimorphic (which pretty much disproves everything this article is trying to say in the first place)

>we all lie along a continuum; gender isn’t binary
Yes everyone lies on a continuum but that does not mean people do not identify as male or female. It means there are people who are comfortable with themselves as individuals and who they are and there are others who are not comfortable with what they are so they seek medical transition to fix it because they do not identify with what they were assigned at birth because of this continuum. This is why you have to go to a therapist and see doctors to get diagnosed with Gender dysphoria because they want to see where you sit on that continuum.

Gender is not binary in a social sense. article blatantly ignores that these individuals are most likely cis. which means there would be no discrepancies in the scans. It just assumes that everyone has a mix of female and male parts and ignores that some people may have more female parts than male and vice versa that makes them identify as who they are. In other words they see male parts in the brain and female parts and stop and say oh gender is not binary because of this. I doubt they really checked how those parts functioned and how much was identified in specific individuals and how those individuals identified and lived their lives.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 400x208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 400x208
>>5317923
>trusting new scientist and psych over peer reviewed journals
Meanwhile molecular genetics proves
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24119295/
>BACKGROUND: Our independent cohort studies have consistently shown the reduction of the nuclear receptor RORA (retinoic acid-related orphan receptor-alpha) in lymphoblasts as well as in brain tissues from individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Moreover, we have found that RORA regulates the gene for aromatase, which converts androgen to estrogen, and that male and female hormones regulate RORA in opposite directions, with androgen suppressing RORA, suggesting that the sexually dimorphic regulation of RORA may contribute to the male bias in ASD. However, the molecular mechanisms through which androgen and estrogen differentially regulate RORA are still unknown.

Why do you want us to ignore molecular genetics in favor of your cultural Marxism?
>>
File: 1422082954430.jpg (95 KB, 676x676) Image search: [Google]
1422082954430.jpg
95 KB, 676x676
>>5318355
as if I need repair
>>
File: 1428890683170.jpg (302 KB, 1200x910) Image search: [Google]
1428890683170.jpg
302 KB, 1200x910
>>5318405
ur cray cray
>>
>>5318405
Take your incoherent shitposting/flooding somewhere else, I hope others report these kind of floods/shitposts.

Get the complete newfags that don't know how to use 4chan banned.
Shitposting is only allowed in /b/, shitposting outside of /b/ is reason for a ban.
>>
File: bird.jpg (101 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
101 KB, 500x375
Now science has proven that you're all just mentally ill weirdos that like to play dressup.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/falling-toilet-seats-injure-1-000-boys-year-study-article-1.1376207
>>
>>5317923
Nice lysenkoism m8. Genetics should be banned cause your feels.

>Specifically, in a 304 voxel sized cluster affecting the left pre- and postcentral gyri a 32 voxel sized cluster affecting the left posterior cingulate, calcarine gyrus, and the precuneus, showed lower GM volume in MTF transgender patients and female controls compared to FTM transgender patients and male controls. The opposite direction of differences could be observed in a 123 voxel sized cluster in the right occipital lobe involving the middle and inferior occipital, the fusiform, and the lingual gyri, in a 42 voxel sized cluster affecting the right inferior temporal gyrus, where regional GM volume proved to be higher in MTF transgender patients and female controls compared with FTM transgender patients and male controls /PMC3877116/

>Compared to men and women, MtFs showed differences in a neural network including the medial prefrontal gyrus, the insula, and the precuneus when responding to male vs. female voices. With increased voice morphing men recruited more prefrontal areas compared to women and MtFs, while MtFs revealed a pattern more similar to women. On a behavioral and neuronal level, our results support the feeling of MtFs reporting they cannot identify with their assigned sex. /PMC4222943./

>We explored the specific hypothesis that male-to-female transsexualism is associated with gene variants responsible for undermasculinization and/or feminization...To date, this is the largest genetic study of transsexualism conducted. We observed a significant association between longer AR gene polymorphisms and male-to-female transsexualism. Longer CAG repeats in the AR gene lead to reduced binding of the AR protein to co-activator, due to its inhibitory interaction with the receptor, resulting in less effective testosterone signalling, a mechanism typically involved in masculinization of the brain during early development /PMC3402034/
>>
File: gl8i6lwgxboywddv0x2h.png (183 KB, 636x323) Image search: [Google]
gl8i6lwgxboywddv0x2h.png
183 KB, 636x323
>>5318405
>>
>>5318417
I think the people that make all these "trannies ......." threads are trans as fuck in deep denial and shitting on us and trying to logic us out of being trans is all they have left in life. I used to do the same exact thing only a year ago. I admit, I made threads trying to logic people out of being trans but it doesn't work that way and people need to transition or suffer, sadly there is no other way around it.
>>
>>5318405
>the incoherent ramblings of trailer trash
>>
>>5318439
The most obvious ones are when they go for the angle of like "you're just transitioning for an easier life", implicitly idolizing being female
>>
>>5318439
The thread is shitposting, but is at least trying to bring up some form of discussion, so it's ok.

That post doesn't contribute to the discussion, or even talks about anything related to the discussion.
>>
>>5318455
Yeah exactly, cis guys would never go through the effort it takes to constantly argue here, these poor people are trying to talk themselves out of being trans. 99% of the time is mtfs because its so hard being a bigot and accepting being a tranny, I still have a hard time accepting myself.
>>
>>5318472
you realise that it's a man's perogative to reject anything feminine as it's a sign of weakness
it's hard coded into everyone carrying a Y chromosome
>>
>>5318429
>Falling toilet seats injure more than 1,000 little boys every year: study
And I suppose you think trans people are to blame for this?
>>
>>5318492
Yeah duh. These people are just like super brain washed into thinking being girly is some how gross and wrong when its not. I still kinda struggle accepting myself but now almost a year on hrt its a lot better.
>>
>>5318492
I'm 93% sure I have a Y-chromosome, how come I don't have an issue with feminine stuff?
>>
>>5318511
you're just terrible at being a man
take that for what it's worth
>>
>>5318511
because you're not self-hating closeted trans
>>
>>5318507
They're not brain washed, it's biological. It's how we've made it this far as a species.

Yeah yeah, procreation is redundant now, that gives trannies and gays a little leeway I suppose.
>>
>>5318492
If I remember right, most women who have given birth to at least one boy, will have an Y chromosome.
Apparently, women who have been pregnant gets cells from their babies, that will repair damage, and apparently a lot of it says in the brain... So, all women who have been pregnant are actually chimeras, they have their childrens DNA implemented into themselves.
>>
>>5318492
>it's a man's perogative to reject anything feminine as it's a sign of weakness
True men are masc4masc gays?
>>
>>5318515
You said it's hard-coded in the Y-chromosome though. You have to at least acknowledge that your theory is flawed.
>>
>>5318544
do you even humans?
>>
>>5318492
Seriously, could you get any more plebe
http://www.nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943

>These discoveries have pointed to a complex process of sex determination, in which the identity of the gonad emerges from a contest between two opposing networks of gene activity. Changes in the activity or amounts of molecules (such as WNT4) in the networks can tip the balance towards or away from the sex seemingly spelled out by the chromosomes. “It has been, in a sense, a philosophical change in our way of looking at sex; that it's a balance,” says Eric Vilain, a clinician and the director of the Center for Gender-Based Biology at the University of California, Los Angeles. “It's more of a systems-biology view of the world of sex.”

>According to some scientists, that balance can shift long after development is over. Studies in mice suggest that the gonad teeters between being male and female throughout life, its identity requiring constant maintenance. In 2009, researchers reported7 deactivating an ovarian gene called Foxl2 in adult female mice; they found that the granulosa cells that support the development of eggs transformed into Sertoli cells, which support sperm development. Two years later, a separate team showed8 the opposite: that inactivating a gene called Dmrt1 could turn adult testicular cells into ovarian ones. “That was the big shock, the fact that it was going on post-natally,” says Vincent Harley, a geneticist who studies gonad development at the MIMR-PHI Institute for Medical Research in Melbourne.
>>
>tfw people use "science" to "prove" a social norm or to try to shove a new norm down everyone else's throat
>>
File: oc.jpg (159 KB, 902x1013) Image search: [Google]
oc.jpg
159 KB, 902x1013
>>
>>5318394
You mother fucking idiot. There is a peer reviewed article. It has even been linked. Kill yourself.
>>
>>5318591
>repressed trailer trash getting this buttflustered
>>
File: 3.png (396 KB, 516x469) Image search: [Google]
3.png
396 KB, 516x469
>>5318591
WOW YOU ARE BUTT BLASTED
>>
>>5318602
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3040206/

It's psychology, claiming to disprove biomedical science.

The cohenists work on steroid influenced transcriptional regulation is sound and universally accepted in biomedical science.

Only the sad crowd that believes their ideology or poppsych trumps genetics say otherwise. The same sort of pathetic trash they used to push in the Soviet Union.
>>
>>5317923
So you're admitting you're making fun of the mentally ill? Classy.
>>
File: lol.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>5318609
>>5318614
>>
>>5318650
>wow I can't believe people don't agree with my narrowminded and archaic views of the world
>>
File: 1440528612060.png (328 KB, 575x474) Image search: [Google]
1440528612060.png
328 KB, 575x474
I've always said it's a cognitive disorder and since it's curable or at least worth a try, I don't see why treatment shouldn't be readily available to those who go through informed consent or psych screening.

Whatever the science behind it is all I care about is that people get the help they require.
>>
>>5318663

Kayla you are so easy to rile up. Your entire age group is really easy to rile up, desu

The fact you're pretending to be a girl makes it even easier/funnier though :)
>>
>>5318286
>http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2015/11/24/1509654112.abstract
>MRIs
There is no MRI machine able to measure the size of the BSTc. The BSTc is to small. They just don't have that resolution yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 616x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 616x416
>>5318672
>Specifically, in a 304 voxel sized cluster affecting the left pre- and postcentral gyri a 32 voxel sized cluster affecting the left posterior cingulate, calcarine gyrus, and the precuneus, showed lower GM volume in MTF transgender patients and female controls compared to FTM transgender patients and male controls. The opposite direction of differences could be observed in a 123 voxel sized cluster in the right occipital lobe involving the middle and inferior occipital, the fusiform, and the lingual gyri, in a 42 voxel sized cluster affecting the right inferior temporal gyrus, where regional GM volume proved to be higher in MTF transgender patients and female controls compared with FTM transgender patients and male controls /PMC3877116/

>Compared to men and women, MtFs showed differences in a neural network including the medial prefrontal gyrus, the insula, and the precuneus when responding to male vs. female voices. With increased voice morphing men recruited more prefrontal areas compared to women and MtFs, while MtFs revealed a pattern more similar to women. On a behavioral and neuronal level, our results support the feeling of MtFs reporting they cannot identify with their assigned sex. /PMC4222943./

>We explored the specific hypothesis that male-to-female transsexualism is associated with gene variants responsible for undermasculinization and/or feminization...To date, this is the largest genetic study of transsexualism conducted. We observed a significant association between longer AR gene polymorphisms and male-to-female transsexualism. Longer CAG repeats in the AR gene lead to reduced binding of the AR protein to co-activator, due to its inhibitory interaction with the receptor, resulting in less effective testosterone signalling, a mechanism typically involved in masculinization of the brain during early development /PMC3402034/

Good luck at changing genes and neuro with talk
>>
>>5318672
It's not a cognitive disorder, it's neurological.
>>
>>5318679
Im not pretending to be a girl, this is just how i am
>>
>>5318650
You know the neet is true.

What's wrong, couldn't your parents send you uni at all?
>>
File: 1437425485375.png (199 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1437425485375.png
199 KB, 2000x2000
>this whole thread
>>
>>5318685
>>5318689
Like I said
>Whatever the science behind it is all I care about is that people get the help they require
This female brain shit always sounded like an excuse to gatekeep people but I guess that's just me.
>>
Is it sad I have slightly more respect for trannies that are like 35 or older? These young MTF assholes are serious shitholes. I can't wait for all of you to get old and sad when your fanciful fetishization of your own body deteriorates and you're left with a broken body. Thank your HRT for that.
>>
>>5318701
I hate the debates that happen on this website.

If you have something that can prove someone wrong, just post it plainly. No need for reaction images, meme-y greentext mockery, and stupid insults.

If the person's response consists of only the above, then, I mean...I dunno. There isn't much you can do to really have a good reply. It might be worth it to just not engage. It's not like the thread's going to end in you changing the person's opinions, better to just try and change the minds of lurkers/on the fence people hanging around.
>>
>>5317923
>In total, the group identified 29 brain regions that generally seem to be different sizes in self-identified males and females. These include the hippocampus, which is involved in memory, and the inferior frontal gyrus, which is thought to play a role in risk aversion.

>This means that, averaged across many people, sex differences in brain structure do exist, but an individual brain is likely to be just that: individual, with a mix of features. “There are not two types of brain,” says Joel.

could you please read the fucking article before trying to troll with it? all this is saying is that, just like the rest of the body, the brain isn't subject to some rigid dichotomy, but instead is a mix of male-ish and female-ish tendencies that usually trends towards one or the other.

any 10 year old, after observing that guys are usually taller than girls, but some are really short, guys are usually stronger than girls, but some are really weak, guys are usually more sex-driven than girls, but some don't like it at all, could have told you the brain was the same way.
>>
>>5318779
And yet trannies are still just mentally ill losers playing dressup. Oh well.
>>
>>5318855
Says the subhuman welfare leach
>>
>>5319208
Stop projecting, tranny. I got a nice, cushy job. I don't have to spend all day working on tucking my penis so I can fit into some panties. I can spend my time working on job skills.
>>
>>5319362
Sure you do, leach. What sort of "nice cushy job" would business ever give a barely literate psycho with no higher Ed?

Handouts and other welfare don't count.
>>
>>5319362
lmao dude you can barely read an article. there's no way you have a good job of any kind.
>>
>>5318278
>i want to slit my throat
>ill be happy if i can see myself bleed

>mfw people literally defend this kind of thinking
>>
>>5319462
>>5319483
So damn mad these plebs are. My salary right now is 160k base, with OT and full benefits on top of that. With other investments I have I filed for over 400k last year in taxes. I've worked my ass off since I was 15. I get to travel nearly all year long to all of the international offices my company has. Life is sweet.

Sorry hons, I could check my privilege, but I worked my ass off. Keep watching your Chinese cartoons. That'll serve you well.
>>
>>5317923
Are /pol/tards just literally retarded/borderline illiterate with how they can only read the title of an article?
>>
>>5318502
I'm pretty sure they were making a joke about the trend of making wild claims about bullshit that has supposedly been proven about trannies only to post a source that either doesn't prove what they claimed or often actually suggests the opposite.
>>
>>5318731
Trannies actually age better than cis women, but feel free to go ahead and stay absolutely butt-devestated.
>>
>>5320240
Yeah, that receeding hairline looks so feminine. Lol
>>
>>5320250
no testosterone, no receding
>>
>>5320255
Sure thing, hon. Lol
>>
>>5320262
all of the wrecked old crossdressers you have been jerking it to went through a complete male puberty, grew old as men

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrotestosterone
this right here is what causes baldness.
the only thing that can cause a transwoman who has a full head of hair to have male pattern baldness is if they stop taking their pills or take them infrequently (like bailey jay)
>>
>>5320250
You do realise that hrt takes care of that right? Unless they're already balding when they start then they're generally better off than cis women for hair and aging.

But feel free to stick your fingers in your ears and ignore how medicine works with biology so you can continue your impotent manchild fantasy of trannies getting what you feel they deserve someday to distract from your personal issues.
>>
>>5320240
Is this what Trans people actually believe? It's the height of delusion.
>>
>>5320308
Lol, pot, kettle, black.
Have fun pretending that science and medicine that upsets your feels doesn't count.
Remember to take your meds.
>>
File: LynnConway.jpg (149 KB, 941x400) Image search: [Google]
LynnConway.jpg
149 KB, 941x400
>>5320308
its the truth
lynn conway contributed greatly to the computer sciences and publically came out as having been trans the picture on the left is from the 70s when she was in her mid 30s, the one in the middle is from the 90s when she was in her mid 50s and the one on the right is in 2006 when she was 68
>>
>>5320330
Wow! One case makes a trend. Trannies really are that delusional
>>
File: 1400824016581.png (14 KB, 619x504) Image search: [Google]
1400824016581.png
14 KB, 619x504
>>5320335
that was an example, but screaming
>muh feels
>DELOOSHINAL DELOOSHINAL
over and over will surely fix all the problems in your life
>>
>>5317923

This seems as though it enforces the notion that someone can be transgender. Since most people are a "mix of the two", couldn't a male who's far enough on the female side of the spectrum want to be female?
>>
File: Noodlenew.jpg (148 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Noodlenew.jpg
148 KB, 640x640
It reveals that most people have a mix of male and female brain features. >And it also supports the idea that gender is non-binary, and that gender classifications in many situations are meaningless.

Yeah, ok, we're just playing dress up.
>>
>>5318085
AHAHAHAHAHA
kill yourself if you're serious.

>>5318129
this. i hate trannies personally, but if anything this theory backs it down to the disgusting tumblr (im genderqweer hurr) levels.
>>
The problem with trannies is they won't admit they're men more-or-less trying their hardest to pass as a women. They think they *are* women which is completely preposterous. The entire existence of MTF is based upon deceit; they try to deceive others - which in turn makes them happy and validated - and more importantly, they attempt to deceive themselves. Deceiving oneself and believing a false truth is very easy if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
>>
>>5318400
you need a hug
>>
>>5319655
Top kek
>>
>>5317923
>30 second Google search
>New Scientist is a non peer reviewed magazine that regularly deals with pseudoscience
>the study in question looked at the size of certain regions in the brain...nothing else
Hahahahahahaha
All you have to do is look at an MRI of a male and female brain actually working to see men's brains are compartmentalized and more active in the singular region and women's brains use less power, but more regions.
Fucking hell what a bunch if feminist propaganda.
>Men and women are totally the same and hormones have absolutely no effect on the development of the brain
Hahahahahahaha
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.