[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chasers = pedo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
So chasers like female forms with dicks? You know what else is feminine but has a dick? Little boys. Chasers are pedos
>>
Nah, even little boys are too boyish, it's more about genetics than age.
>>
>>5317582
There's really not much difference between boys and girls pre-puberty
>>
>>5317594

And I'm not attracted to either lol.
>>
>>5317542
Quit trolling the chasers, damn it. The worst of their number have been almost behaved lately. Now their gentlemanly tendencies are going to go into overdrive.
>>
>>5317542
How many bait threads are you going to make? Did they kick you out of /pol?
>>
>>5317658
>LEAVE THE CHASERS ALONE

sad mutilated boy detected

perhaps you should have just grown up and gotten a girlfriend rather than cutting your dick off.
>>
>>5317542
People who make comments like this over analyze and are trying to hide the pedo in themselves
>>
>>5317661
>>5317671

maybe if you keep replying, eventually you'll write something that will stick.
>>
>>5317679
It must of stuck because you replied. Thanks for vindicating me, pedo
>>
File: large.jpg (81 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
81 KB, 500x301
>>5317686
Should have
Would have
Could have
Must have
>>
>>5317686
Im op and that wasn't my response
>>
>>5317671

I have to admit as a chaser I've thought about this myself, younger guys are more capable of pulling off the feminine look, and if that's what someone is exclusively into you have to wonder where it will lead them.
>>
File: 1447130809067.png (346 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
1447130809067.png
346 KB, 599x593
>>5317686
>HAHA IF YOU REPLY YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE IF YOU DON'T REPLY YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.