[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender or pedophile?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9
File: trp.jpg (88 KB, 693x393) Image search: [Google]
trp.jpg
88 KB, 693x393
Is this person transgender or pedophile, and why are there so many pedophiles saying they are transgender?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiAHnjHlHg
>>
>>5316939
That's creepy as fuck.

Why hons gotta be so creepy? God dammit take that thing outside and shoot it.
>>
>>5317000
Tbh i couldnt make it all thee way to the end.
>>
>>5317076
>>5317000
How did you guys even have the courage to open the video?
>>
>>5316939
that is not what pedophilia is
>>
I can totally understand it t b h mi familia
The way I see it these trans girls are understandably butthurt about not having a female childhood, which sucks especially when you have conservakek parents. Makes total sense they'd have a baby/little girl fetish
>>
>>5316939
i dont know if i can even stand to watch 10 seconds of this. It's so cringy and creepy

ill try to watch the vid OP but no guranteees
>>
>>5317091
This person likes to pretend to be 6, and probably while also being fucked, so if its not paedophila its damn close to it.
>>
>tfw no qt trans gf with pre-hrt flat chest to pretend to be my little girl with benefits
>>
>>5316939
I was perfectly fine until she was a "child", I don't mind the whole MTF thing, but being a child when, actively, you are not, is a little unsettling. As a member of the LGBT community, I do not mind Trans people, and am great friends with a couple myself, but this is not OK.
>>
>>5317117
it's called ageplay
which is not always sexual and is more often than not (with trans girls) a way of reliving their childhood

which is also not exclusive to trans people
shouldn't you be critical of dd/lg cishets as well?
>>
>>5317115
ok so I just finished the video. I thought it was all a bunch of bullshit and that person has a problem.
>old fukin man
>wants to be 6 years old
>they probably have one of those fetishes where they pretend to be a baby in diapers or some shit.
>>
>>5317154
>Getting this defensive over things i have not said

Never said this is exclusive to trans people or that we shouldn't be critical of dd/lg, how about you get that stick out your ass and calm down a moment there hon.
>>
>>5317134
My doctor says I'll probably only be an A cup soooo...
>>
>>5317154
example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxVDnpsGTZY

can't we just agree that all people into ageplay are devastatingly creepy
>>
>>5317154
Ageplay is most assiociated with bdsm and is considered sexual. Perhaps its better if the trans community found a different term to use, otherwise people will lump trans in with sexual perversions.
>>
>>5317117
If anything, that would be autopedophilia. I mean, by your logic, the children in pedophilic relationships would be pedophiles themselves, that's not how it works.
>>
>>5317168
>Is this person transgender or pedophile, and why are there so many pedophiles saying they are transgender?
you could probably crack walnuts with that skull
>>
>>5317187
Sick fuck.
>>
>>5317187
Too big
>>
>>5317207
If that was an attempt at an insult, you failed. I am annoyed at people trying to jump onto the trans gender bandwagon and get their sexual kinks verified because all it does is stigmatise real transgender people. Fucking hell do you think everyone is trying to attack you or what? 4chan is a pretty transfriendly place.
>>
File: 41qiibuv.gif (13 KB, 113x49) Image search: [Google]
41qiibuv.gif
13 KB, 113x49
>>5317229
>>
>>5317199
So by your logic the boys abused by michael jackson are in fact the pedo's because jjackson was mentally a child and performed sex acts on those children? Really hope you are not a lawyer with that fucked up logic.
>>
>>5317243
except that never really happened
>>
>>5317236
>I'm proud to be a transphobe.

Ok then, thanks for confirming your are shit.
>>
>>5317247
The courts think otherwise.
>>
>>5317248
did i say that? shit, you really are retarded
>>
>>5317264
Yes you did. I am saying there are people pretending to be trans when they are really fucked up people, you are screaming "nuh-uh!" so if anyones acting like a transphobic retard its you.
>>
>>5317243
That's exactly what you and OP said, that the victims of pedophilia are pedophiles, which makes no sense at all.
>>
>>5317079
This. I know I would cringe myself to death watching this shit.
>>
>>5317304
Since when is an adult the victim of paedophilia? You need to put on your glasses mate.
>>
>>5316939
Jesus, we trans children now. End this, end it now. Russia can't start WW3 fast enough.
>>
>>5317284
i am trans. i'd like you to elaborate, i want you to explain why you think i am transphobic. and if it isn't too much to ask, tell me why you so stubbornly choose to be obtuse.
>>
>>5317311
Actually it isnt as bad as i thought it was gooing to be, still bad though-whats worse is that the transgender project is promoting this shit.
>>
>>5317323
My point was trans people are not all like this, you for some reason are disgareeing, so the fact you are trans and are arguing about this you are either saying you think you are all like this, or you are especially retarded, i'm thinking the latter.
>>
File: 1441083368099.jpg (89 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1441083368099.jpg
89 KB, 400x300
>>5317327
I actually watched some of it.
I have no words, this kind of blatant concept destruction is getting out of hand.
This is how you convince people that a rock is an orange.
>>
>>5317338
i wasn't disagreeing with you. are you high?
>>
>>5317348
The problem is we are living in a society that if you criitisize anything you are immediatly labled an sjw so we have to accept what anyone says and not question it.
>>
>>5317350

>>>5317236
>>
>>5317370
what.
>>
>>5317376
You don't even understand your own replies?
>>
>>5317386
because there's nothing transphobic about it. it's a fucking gif. you can't be serious
>>
>>5317398
You were saying you owned me as in my argument was wrong. What was i supposed to think? Of course i dont think the gif is transphobic, stop being so obtuse.
>>
>>5317363
The problem is that concepts mean nothing. It's like we are devolving back to the old primacy of conscience state of philosophy.
>>
File: poetry.png (323 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
poetry.png
323 KB, 500x373
>>5317410
lmao what are you going to go off about how i'm oppressing you now? just admit that you read way too much into a stupid gif. if you sweat the small shit all the time you're going to stress yourself out and have a heart attack and die at 30, which is not very chanel tbqh.
>>
>>5317429
So you are admitting that that your opinions actually mean shit especially when you are being obtuse and asked to clarify? Damn, you not helping your cause bro.
>>
>>5317446
>bro
i'm not reading this
>>
>>5317429
WTF did i say oppression? Are you seriously strawmanning now because you know you look thick as pig shit?
>>
>>5317459
>spouts shit, claims others are retards
>"LOL didn't read it"

Cool story bro.
>>
>>5317461
you called me transphobe for posting a stupid owned gif and miscontrued it as me disagreeing with you

or you can pretend that didn't happen
>>
>>5317477
You keep moaning about that yet you haven't clarified what you meant by it.
>>
>>5316939
>tfw you'll never be a creepy hon with a wife and kids living out their little girl fetish
feels good
>>
>>5317488
really getting a brit vibe here

i must be an angel for having this much patience with you
>>
>>5317497
Surely you would have picked that up from how i spell paedophile, you are not exactly a genius for that, especially if you only picked that up now kek. Well i guess you gotta love yourself as i can't imagine anyone putting up with your trolling ass.
>>
>>5317510
>tfw i will never feel that rocky outcrop of distorted fangs tenderly graze and prod the skin surrounding my asshole while you try to eat my ass

why even live ;_;
>>
File: cwc.jpg (50 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
cwc.jpg
50 KB, 450x600
>>5317547
Bwahaha you trannies are so mentally fucked up. Just admit you're fucking gay. Keep the laughs coming.
>>
>>5317547
Aww I didn't realise it was like that anon, why don't you come down to england and i will treat you to some fish and chips?
>>
>>5317569
im gay
>>
>>5317579
See? That was not so hard now was it? Now people know you are a faggot and from /pol/ they will know to avoid you.
>>
>>5317547
I love how you make me sound like a sexy vampire anon, why didn't you say you were just sexually fustrated? Now all that gibberish you came out with makes sense. But hey i'm pretty reasonable.
>>
>>5317586
Don't think they are /pol/, pol loves the trans.
>>
>>5317243
No, that's the logic of the person I was replying to. They were saying that someone who fantasized about being a child during sex was a pedophile, which is nonsensical.
>>
>>5317314
No, you're misunderstanding.

What they meant was:
>you and OP said that the children who are victims of adult pedophiles are themselves pedophile
>>
>>5317569
But I like girls tbqh
>>
Is there a reason why ageplay/"trans-age" or whatever always seems to focus on wanting to be a little kid/toddler/baby? Because I sometimes have these feelings of wanting to be middle or high school age (not necessarily sexual) and it seems that I'm pretty unique in that regard.
>>
>>5317768
being a baby and shitting in diapers means relinquishing your adult responsibilities. in other words, they're lazy and want people to literally spoon feed the,
>>
>>5317789
That's pretty much true of being in your early teens though. But I feel like I wouldn't want to regress as far as being a baby, I feel that living like that would be boring and I'd feel somehow "incomplete".
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 316x202
>>5316939
Please tell me the transgender project thing and that show they said they were on has people that aren't late transitioners, and married with children, with man voices
Or I am gonna be upset

Holy shit
If I didn't believe in AGP before
I do after listening to them talk about the "other guys" "coming out" that you "wouldn't expect
>"can I wear a dress"
>"can I kiss you while wearing the dress"

The T in LGBT needs to get its PR on lock down
>>
>>5317825
>The T in LGBT needs to get its PR on lock down
I for one want nothing to do with LGBT people nor any trans movement. Fuck clumping people to neat little categories based on these things, me being trans is probably the least interesting thing about me
>>
>>5317848
You get what I mean
>>
>>5316939
This actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
It's definitely weird, I won't deny that. But it seems like the subject is simply trying to go back and reenact the milestones in life with a more supportive family system.
The problem is that the subject is now STUCK in an age - there's no progression. And as much as we all want to go back and fix our lives, we can't. We need to learn to face our situations and move on, and that's not what's happening here. That's what I'm more concerned about.
>>
>>5317858
My point is that LGBT is a sinking ship and I don't see why anyone would want to be part of it or represented by it. Maybe it served a purpose once to raise awareness to normies but it's well past the expiry date. So many divided subgroups want to steer it to their own direction they're sabotaging the entire 'good PR awareness' thing. Just get fucking out and treat people like individuals, most people already are okay with gay people and in a decade or two will be okay with trans people too.
>>
>>5317768
nah a lot of the people I know into it are more geared towards later ages, one cis girl I know specifically lives out her days pretending she's a high school girl acting out, smoking and shit, and her bf is her abusive father.
>>
>>5317924
So it is in certain 1st world countries, but in most of the world lgbt is still valid
people of different sorts group together to fight common enemies who want them all marginalized or eliminated, what's not to understand about it?

for example, gypsies and jews banded together during 2nd WW despite being completely different ethnicities based on the fact that nazis wanted to eliminate them both
>>
>>5316939
Why are the weird trannies always hons?
>>
>>5319950
>but in most of the world lgbt is still valid
No doubt about that, I'm pretty sure those places dont have to worry about terfs or crazy trannies trying to hijack the movement yet which is what I was replying to.
>>
I thought this thread got deleted

>>5317825
>"can I kiss you while wearing the dress"

Yeah that got my attention too-so fucking creepy, and the whole coming out thing-I guess trannies think being tran is a lot like being gay.
>>
>>5322947
Explain what ur talking about i dont feel like watching a vid
What exactly is bad about coming out as trans? U kinda have to
>>
>>5322955
Don't be a lazy faggot, just watch the vid otherwise the comment does not make any sense. Its not about coming out as trans its about how the hon in the vid talks about it which is creepy.
>>
>>5322947
>>5322880
Please don't call this person trans
>>
>>5323007
Well thats what the OP is asking, the person in the vid calls themself trans and if we argue we will be told we are being cis scum.
>>
>>5323046
I'm just stressing that they're not trans, they're delusional like most mtf's and they (like a lot on this board) make the real transgendered people look like shit

/thread
>>
>>5317192
https://youtu.be/Eg010HbpUiA
YOU THERE
>>
>>5316939
not our circus, not our monkey
>>
>>5316939
a vast amount of gays are pedophiles as well, so there's that.
>>
>>5317154
>shouldn't you be critical of dd/lg cishets as well?
Oh, I totally am.
>>
>>5316939
>Can i kiss you when i'm wearing the dress?

AGP CONFIRMED
>>
>>5316939
He just wanted to feel young. Sounds like your typical mid life crisis.
>>
>>5331667
Is it normal to have a mid life crisis at 21?
>>
>>5331857
I thought he started transition after having 7 kids.
>>
>>5331903
maybe he had 7 kids at 21?
>>
>>5331931
I don't think he started transitioning at 21. Where are you getting that from?
>>
File: autism checkmate.png (74 KB, 200x273) Image search: [Google]
autism checkmate.png
74 KB, 200x273
>>5331965
maybe he had 7 kids at 18, then started hrt

maybe he's a non-hrt tranny

maybe 7 kids are adopted

maybe he put his semen in the sperm bank

maybe the 7 kids are not his, and he's just a caretaker

maybe he's 21 but technically 22 since he's turning 22 next day after the video was made
>>
>>5331903
That wasn't what I was referring to, I was asking because I want to feel young and I'm just 21 so I was wondering if maybe I might be having a mid life crisis.
>>
>>5331983
The video said he started in his 40s.
>>
>>5332005
You want to feel young because you are young. That is normal. When you are middle aged and you want to feel young then that is a mid life crisis.
>>
>>5332067
No, I mean I want to feel younger than I actually am
>>
>>5332066
maybe he lied
>>
File: fatora.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
fatora.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>5332066
maybe they meant 40 months or maybe he started at 21 ad then detransitioned or maybe he started AA's at 40 but estrogen at 21 due to lack of proper trans awareness or maybe he started in his 40's but still had 7 children at 21 or maybe he lied or maybe he forgot his age due to his 6 year old persona or maybe he meant weight or height and not age
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.