[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having trouble "finding myself". I posted this on /adv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1447023379486.gif (941 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1447023379486.gif
941 KB, 720x404
Having trouble "finding myself".
I posted this on /adv/ as well, but I think help from those who go through this too wouldn't hurt

About the situation:
>trans feelings
>Come out to mom and father 2 years ago
>cry like a nerd
>they say they accept me
>go to therapy for HRT
>gets to last session
>parents say they thought I was going to therapy to fix my problem not progress it
>super shocked
>go silent for the next two years
>tell mom months ago while visiting her that I still have these feelings and that my girlfriend supports it as well
>mom says its fine by her too if its been bothering me
>says even though I'm 19, I'm an adult and she no longer controls my decisions
>finish last therapy session 2 months ago
>have letter for HRT in my desk as I type
>it sits there as i freak out about my future
>worried about family members being weirded out
>worried about it not working out
>worried worried worried worried
>they got in my head about this being a phase and now I don't know what to do at all.
>Block it from my thoughts

About myself :
>19, trans feelings
>Felt this way since the third grade
>Always chooses female characters in games
>Always draw females
>Prefer womens clothing over men
>Always hung out with more women than men
>Online, you guessed it, usually female accounts. But I use pictures of me dressed
>Never did it to trap anyone, or get attention, it just felt comfortable to be viewed as a girl.
>Denied all online relationships as I didnt want to cheat anyone by secretly being a guy
>Not to mention I'm interested mostly only in women
>Kind of feel being hetero or les (for you SJWs out there) is counterproductive
>want to keep penis, don't mind it at all
>For the past few months my gf and I have been going out in public with me dressed up. We still do it, it's a breath of fresh air.
>Pass pretty well.

Anywho.. Any input on my situation you guys may have negative or positive would be very much appreciated. I'm losing sleep on this lately..

Thanks /lgbt/
>>
Take your hormones and live your life. You're doing fine
>>
>keeping penis because I'm okay with it

AGP fetishist detected
>>
Sounds like you should just go for it and do it.
You thought about it really long and intense, you've been in therapy...
So, go for it.
Your family will accept it one day for sure.

I'm mtf and I was all the time scared about literally the same, so in the end I just did it and will soon in like 7 months have my SRS.
I'm really happy with my life as it is now.
I couldn't think of being my old self anymore and you will regret it if you don't do it now
>>
>>5315467
don't listen to these people, they need bigger numbers in their camp to validate their own choices

throw all your eggs in one basket and you'll end up with regret
there isn't a magical key to happiness, life is what you make it, but you're not the only person on the planet with dreams
>>
Normally I would say see a therapist but you apparently already did that. Start the HRT?
>>
>>5315467
>you will regret it if you don't do it now
I know.. I don't want to push it under the rug and wait till a mid life crisis. Where I'm already established in a career, maybe a wife or kids..

>>5315490
What do you suggest then?
>>
Get your HRT already silly. There's no harm in trying it, is there?

I can say from personal experience that you will not regret it however.
>>
>>5315870
Besides infertility and breast tissue you'd have to remove surgically?
>>
>>5316025
You'll get the mental experience before the physical stuff you're listing, besides in most cases fertility comes back.

Trialing HRT for ~4 months or less can have no negative long term effects unless you have magical titty genes.
>>
>>5316025
breast tissue appear only after like 3 months
psych effects appear at like, one month mark, at least for me
>>
>>5316074
At about 4 months was when I started noticing giant mood improvements.
>>
>>5315448
Judgemental elitist detected
>>
>>5316224
straight guy who wants to keep his penis intact detected
>>
>>5316248
What if I told you I'm not trans, nor desire to be trans?
I'm a CIS male, attracted to females, perfectly happy to suck dick OR lick vag, I just found the original statement quite snobby/elitist.
>inb4 Chaser detected
>>
>>5316472
of course you're a chaser. you're down with the AGP hons. do you wear panties when you're sucking boiclitty?
>>
>>5316070
I will say, although I did start with gyno, I have almost a-cups after 4 weeks 3 days on estrogen, so magical titty genes really are a thing
>>
>>5316564
Well if that makes me a "chaser" then so be it.
Never worn panties nor had the desire or need to. I've sucked some lovely dicks, never refered to them as a "boiclitty".
Try to troll/attack me as much as you like, it won't make me mad, it won't change me at all.
>Haters gonna hate
>>
>>5316770
haha what a faggot
>>
>>5316871
LOL!!!!
That the best you can come up with? Try again
>>
>>5316770
stop white knighting, no trannies here are ever going to sleep with you.
>>
>>5317469
I've slept with 4 of them
>>
>>5316770

chasers out

just leave already
>>
>>5317469
>implying I'm trying to find someone who'll sleep with me
>>5317479
Dunno if you're your trying to be an imposter or just telling that guy that white-knighting got you laid.
Either way, I've slept with 1 CD during my experimental phase and dated 2 TGs
>>5317482
Nope, deal with it
>>
>>want to keep penis, don't mind it at all

aka i am actually just an attention seeker
>>
>>5315429
Just take fucking HRT.

Just because you take it doesn't mean you have to start presenting as a girl, doesn't mean your life will change.

What it means though is that your mental health will most likely improve, and if not, you're not a tranny and you just stop HRT.
>>
>>5317557
considering you're such a desperate virgin that you chase trannies, you're probably right. it's very doubtful you'r ever going to lose your virginity.
>>
>>5317656
Virginity was lost 22 years ago. Had multiple relationships (including 1 open relationship on the swinging scene) and plenty of sexual partners. What angle you gonna try next time? Lemme guess, gonna call me a kekold?
>mfw troll kids get more and more frustrated the harder they try
Who's next?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.