[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>like guys >take HRT >slowly begin to like girls more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 540x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 540x517
>like guys
>take HRT
>slowly begin to like girls more
>this now makes me AGP apparently

Hormones are weird.
>>
>like guys and girls
>take HRT
>start actually daydreaming about hot guys like a moron
>girls are boring
>>
>>5311526
What exactly did you think would happen? You're flooding your brain with synthetic chemicals.
>>
>>5311602
But girls are supposed to like guys.
>>
>>5311621
girls can like girls
>>
>>5311576
>like guys and girls
>hoping HRT will make me like guys more because /r9k/-tier with girls
This is my last chance for a normal life
>>
>>5311637
tfw no bf gets pretty bad though
>>
>>5311621
girls like girls just like boys do
>>
>>5311676
>>5311635
yea, but they're as mentally ill as trannies themselves. are you implying these people got whacked with the disability stick twice? i find that unlikely.
>>
>>5311669
IKTF but that is "I haven't found the right guy" vs "I am a fucking loser". Different more manageable feel.
>>
>>5311602
It's bioidentical to natural estrogen though. Your body literally cannot tell the difference.
>>
>>5311703
it's like, whenever you're alone, you want to be held. at least that's what it's like for me. i was okay when i was reclusive but i was still good with women. now i understand them a lot better.

now i find i only want to be friends with girls and only want to fuck guys, where it used to be that i only want to be friends with guys and mostly want to fuck guys.
>>
>>5311793
>it's like, whenever you're alone, you want to be held. at least that's what it's like for me
yep...
>>
>>5311526
Amsterdam Gay Pride?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.