[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I find a man who either is castrated or simply has no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9
File: Farinelli.jpg (26 KB, 260x378) Image search: [Google]
Farinelli.jpg
26 KB, 260x378
How can I find a man who either is castrated or simply has no testosterone or is totally asexual? I've fucking had it with every single man being a violent, sex-obsessed sociopath.
>>
... :l
>>
Ming Dynasty China was a great place to find eunuchs.

It's a bit harder nowadays, though.
>>
>>5309985
If you're looking for asexual people, acegen would probably be the best place to start.
Also:
>inb4 somebody suggests mtfg or tlg
>>
>>5310034
I know. Maybe I can castrate my own. It's sort of difficult to find hard evidence in modern times that castration can reliably reduce aggression and sex drive though. Though I would imagine it has to due to the reduction in testosterone.
>>
>>5310047
That place is full of shit. All asexuals are full of shit.

>Hey, I would love to have an asexual boyfriend
>Um excuse me, this isn't a dating site. You see asexuality....blah blah....fuck I'm retarded...sperg sperg...
Asexuals are retard-tier.
>>
File: smuggy.jpg (40 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
smuggy.jpg
40 KB, 492x492
>>5309985
>tfw no testosterone
>tfw sex-obsessed as fuck
>>
>>5310061
Yeah see? Just having low testosterone isn't a guarantee. I want a man with no sex drive. No aggressive tendencies. I want a man who is basically a women (but not a tranny).
>>
>>5310066
*woman
>>
File: 1438161493261.png (941 KB, 632x1052) Image search: [Google]
1438161493261.png
941 KB, 632x1052
>>5310054
>>5310066
>>
>>5310048
>It's sort of difficult to find hard evidence in modern times that castration can reliably reduce aggression and sex drive though.
for dogs it is proven.
>>
>>5310078
Seems to work for cats too. But that's still not evil ape pieces of shit.
>>
>>5310085
well, idk, get a cat or two? be a crazy old cat lady?
>>
>>5310091
Thought about it a lot lately, but I don't want to add any dependents to my life until I have a life worth living.
>>
gender and sexuality op?
>>
>>5310379
Male, gay.
>>
>>5310054
I'm in acegen frequently and I have no idea what you're talking about. Could you elaborate?
>>
>>5310906
I browsed it one time. It's just like all the asexual websites.

>Uh omg no I don't want a boyfriend, this thread is just to talk about asexuality pointlessly.
I can't even comprehend why asexuals feel the need to talk about their asexuality constantly. I don't run around telling people non-stop that I don't have to take a shit and then when someone says, "Oh you know what? I was just looking for someone who didn't have to take a shit." say in response "Omg I'm just talking about not having to take a shit, I'm not going to DO anything about it. Back off shitlover!"

Aces are worthless. Nuke em all.
>>
>>5310928
So basically you're upset with asexuals because you offered to be one's boyfriend and they weren't interested? I mean homoromantic asexuals do exist, but you have to put serious effort into finding one, don't just give up because the first one you meet isn't interested in you. And of course if you want to date an asexual you still have to follow the same "rules" as in every other relationship, e.g. be presentable, don't act creepy, be willing to compromise with your partner, etc etc.
>>
You should have found me before I caught the trans and made sure I never frequented this board. Too late now.
>>
>>5310066
Why not just date a woman
>>
>>5310951
If they're not even just asexual and are totally uninterested in any kind of relationship/sex/ANYTHING then what the fuck do they feel the need to open their mouths and tell everyone about it for then? This makes no fucking sense at all. What do they do, just make threads and websites to talk about their lack of interest with other people? Are all aces mental cases too?

Literally all I've ever done has been to MENTION the possiblity of finding an asexual bf and the reaction is the same every time. It's full autism.

>>5310965
Because I don't like how women smell or feel. They gross me out.
>>
>>5310970
>Literally all I've ever done has been to MENTION the possiblity of finding an asexual bf and the reaction is the same every time. It's full autism.
Well I only remember seeing that sort of thing happening once in acegen, and everything seemed to be going okay until the person looking for a bf started getting creepy or something (I don't remember the details, it was a while ago).
>>
>>5310970
you've definitly got the crazy part going already. now you only need to get old and get some cats.
>>
>>5311001
It's happened on asexual websites too. Went to them looking for an ace bf and got read the huff-n-puff "omg he doesn't understand" speech about how this isn't a dating site, etc.

Asexuals advertising their asexuality is like screaming at a person to stop paying attention to you and ignore you when they weren't paying attention to you in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised if asexuality literally fell on the autism spectrum.
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 640x688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 640x688
>>5309985
Femgen takes pills so their bodies can't age in a masculine way so that's pretty close.

Psychological mess though so you probably wouldn't like that.
>>
>>5311018
>It's happened on asexual websites too. Went to them looking for an ace bf and got read the huff-n-puff "omg he doesn't understand" speech about how this isn't a dating site, etc.
Uh, what kind of websites are you talking about? AVEN certainly isn't a dating site, it's far less of one than 4chan is. There are a few asexual dating sites out there, but they might be defunct. You could always try one of reddit's queer dating subs, I think they have a few, or getting involved in the local queer community, you might be able to meet aces that way.
>>
File: nakednow123a-600x460.jpg (43 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
nakednow123a-600x460.jpg
43 KB, 600x460
I bet this is how Ted Bundy started.
>>
>>5311046
No, trannies are pure cancer.

>>5311068
Honestly, I'm not remotely interested in going out of my way looking for asexuals. Every one I've encountered has just been both preachily annoying and disinterested anyway. Waste of time. I really want to find a castrated man.

>>5311082
As captain of the Enterprise?
>>
>>5311091
Maybe you could just try a normal, popular dating site and specify that you're looking for men that aren't sexual or aggressive? Because although asexuals have no interest in sex, they're not guaranteed to be less aggressive/violent than allo men, since many aces have a fairly normal testosterone level.
>>
>>5311091
Can't be a tranny if you say you're a guy and Id as one m8.

Some people just like looking cute.
>>
File: 4L_Xsb66gYX.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4L_Xsb66gYX.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1080
Jesus OP nice sjw feminazi schtick
>>
>>5311091
>As captain of the Enterprise?
As a guy so full of fear and alienation he seeks the perfectly passive gay partner. A man who will never leave. It's starts with castration fantasies and next thing you're Googling DIY lobotomy to keep your qt human love pillow docile.

Maybe work on your confidence instead pal. It takes courage to accept the things you can't control. So join a club. Volunteer. Buy a new hat.
>>
>>5311117
>Maybe you could just try a normal, popular dating site and specify that you're looking for men that aren't sexual or aggressive?
U wat m9999??

>>5311142
>Some people just like looking cute.
I would never tolerate one of those annoying "teehee look at me I'm wearing horizontal striped leggings, cat ears and girls panties" faggots. Holy shit the cancer. I'd rather date a tranny.

>>5311191
>As a guy so full of fear and alienation he seeks the perfectly passive gay partner.
Yeah, nice try but so wrong. I'm just tired of every man being a cheating slut who demads an open relationship. I'm not interested in a prostitute. If I wanted a dildo, I'd buy a dildo. I got interested in castration because it seems to work in pets and there are reports that it lowered male sex drive and made them more docile in the past.

>Maybe work on your confidence instead pal. It takes courage to accept the things you can't control. So join a club. Volunteer. Buy a new hat.
>All this normalfag reasoning
Don't you belong on /r9k/? Or reddit?
>>
>>5311220
It's not a try. You're afraid or trolling. Nobody would seriously consider any of this without feeling frightened. So frightened that this level of control was needed to be comfortable with a man.
>>
>>5311220
is there a group of people on this planet you don't generalize and hate?
>>
>>5311382
Not really no.
>>
It finally happened. Science has given cancer a voice.
>>
>>5311418
You just now found 4chan, huh?
>>
>>5311400
hmm this might be interesting. how do you feel about muslims? about jews? about asian people?
>>
>>5311555
You're just going to reinforce his contrarian false empowerment. Nikka needs a hug.
>>
>>5311555
All jewish religion is cancer and if I could I would exterminate all jews, christians and muslims and make monotheism itself illegal globally. Now I know a trillion.5 christkucks are going to get assblased by this and try to claim I'm against religion and my counter is that jewish religion =/= religion, which I don't necessarily have a problem with.

I'm sort of indifferent about most Asians. I like the Japanese and some Chinese are alright, but China has gone straight to filthy hell. Indians are okay in America, but they have seriously short tempers and can be overly familiar. In India they're poo-in-loo-tier and disgusting savage no-wipe rape junkies. I think Middle Eastern men are attractive, but too often muslim. I like a lot of the older ME religions though.

>>5311571
No, I need to wipe this planet of demons and restore Order.
>>
>>5311220
You said you wanted chemical castration though. Only guys who do that are...
>>
>>5311619
Yes, I know it's rare. I'm looking for a castrated male who's not a tranny. Possibly due to an accident or ailment in their youth or something.
>>
>>5311619
...convicted pedophiles? Yup. OP wants pedo bf. Maybe still in prison for maximum control.
>>
>>5311765
I'm pretty America doesn't castrate pedos.
>>
>>5311808
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=93947&page=1

Don't ruin my joke with your poor knowledge. The audience must bend to my material!
>>
>>5311765
>implying that qt twinks can't take shelf life extenders too
>>
>>5311936
Millennials have totally ruined what it means to be a twink. Twinks used to be just cute young guys. Now they're meme autist tryhard faggots and its sickening. If you have to play at being cute, you're not.
>>
>>5309985
Do you actually want people to hang out with, or do you just want guys out of your life?

Because there are some very, very out of the way places in this world...
>>
>>5309985
i used to be like that few years ago. taking antiandrogens and no estrogen, 100% no interest in sex and no sex drive

but now it is no longer so, so, yeah, missed your chance faggot
>>
>>5316703
I just want a man that can act like a human being and not a public-use vibrator. And since zero gay men are capable of that, I'm looking for castrati now.
>>
>>5316928
You missed your chance to get murdered and taxidermy'd by OP. PERFECT LOVE FOREVER
>>
>>5311936
>tfw estrogen makes you look more girly and gives you better orgasms
truly the greatest lifestyle, twinkdom
>>
File: Juzou-suzuya-830143.jpg (101 KB, 600x728) Image search: [Google]
Juzou-suzuya-830143.jpg
101 KB, 600x728
>>5317999
>tfw estrogen makes you look more girly

lol no.

If you had puberty and it was full of testosterone the only reason people who take estrogen might look girly is because they didn't end up looking very masculine and have good hair styling/makeup. Or had FFS.

getting castrated or taking t-blockers before puberty starts does ensure a more androgynous look as long as it occured before puberty where masculine facial features start appearing.
>>
>>5309985

That is me. I mean, I am not castrated, but my puberty was really mild. I have tested 'really low' on testosterone at the doctor's and I didn't go back for testosterone replacement. I am asexual and a virgin and I have no interest in sex.
>>
>>5309985
OP my question is this, why are you looking for somebody with no sex drive? I've been reading a bit of this thread and my curiosity can't be contained any longer. Why, if you think asexuals are crazy, do you want someone with no sex drive? Because at the moment all I keep coming up with are assumptions.
>>
>>5318422
When do you get your testosterone level tested? Like is it something you specifically ask for, or is it only done when you show signs of low T? Because I'm pretty sure mine is somewhat below average but I don't believe I've ever been tested.
>>
>>5310048
If you castrate a guy without his permission I can assure you he'll outright kill you OR you'll go to jail.
>>
File: laughing shrub.jpg (205 KB, 1200x766) Image search: [Google]
laughing shrub.jpg
205 KB, 1200x766
>>5311091
>acts as a mix between autist, cunt, arrogant and unpolite
>"trannies and aces are cancer"
>"males are also cancer, and women are gross"
Either bait or completely lunatic person, either way a good laugh.
>>
>>5318555
>most of the human population isn't cancer
Ok
>>
File: enoughopfyourshit.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
enoughopfyourshit.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>5310048
Complains that people are aggressive, comes in here saying you want to castrate someone because they might be aggressive.
Shiggy
>>
>>5309985
>How can I find a man who either is castrated or simply has no testosterone or is totally asexual? I've fucking had it with every single man being a violent, sex-obsessed sociopath.
That sounds like me. I'm not castrated, but I've never wanked in my life and have no drive for sex or violence.

I don't know where you'd find other people like me. Let me know if you do, though.

Would you like to ask me anything else?
>>
>>5322726
Yes, are you at least sort of decent looking?
>>
>>5322745
I feel I am very average looking or slightly below, though I have been getting a lot more compliments now that I've amped my exercise routine and gotten a nice haircut.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.