[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any closeted gays out there with a story to tell? Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151105_075956.jpg (395 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151105_075956.jpg
395 KB, 720x1280
Any closeted gays out there with a story to tell? Let's hear it we have all day. How do you cope especially now when so many are out?
>>
I cope quite good, why wouldn't I? What sort of stories are you looking for?
>>
>>5309705
I have no agenda. I'm just putting the question out there hoping for interesting stories.
>>
>>5309736
Ok, it all depends on how you view homosexuality I guess. I see it as a disease, pretty close to but a little different from schizophrenia. I'm working close with someone on a little hush-hush deal, so I'm on a moderate to sometimes high dose of Navane, this elevates any attraction and makes me pretty much happy with my life as is, if it were up to me there would be a system in place to treat homosexuality more closely, as I don't see it bearing anything fruitful on society.
>>
In general I cope pretty well. I mean, it got easier after I won my first Oscar for "The Usual Suspects". The second Oscar for "American Beauty" was just the icing on the cake. I had a lot of twinks in my sex dungeon while I was making duds like "Pay It Foward" and "K-Pax" but now that I'm on "House of Cards" I'm practically wading knee-deep through an acre of top-quality boypussy every time I leave the house.
>>
>>5309701
>when so many are out
I don't know a single one who's out.
Check your western world privilege.
>>
>>5309701
Being closeted has its perks but I find it an annoyance above anything else.

For example, gays have a particularly bad name in the rest of the world. We're often seen as psychotic left-wing extremists who live lives of dangerous debauchery and chaos. Not to mention the association of our name with STD's, rape and pedophilia.

Being closeted doesn't change any of that but at least it's a temporary solution from being hated by everyone by the mere association of a label.

But being closeted can be so frustrating some times. I am not particularly adept at the whole romance and intimacy thing so even if I was straight, I would more than likely be just as much of a sperglord than I am now.

Being gay might actually be a good thing for me since gay sex is freely available via Grindr and other apps/programs like that.

Anyways, my friends always try to hook me up with random chicks. I mean, I know when girls are hot so partaking in conversation with them is pretty effortless for me but when push comes to shove, I obviously can't reciprocate.

And my parents are increasingly anxious for a grandchild. I'm only 20 so it's not that big of a deal but I expect it to get worse over time as they had us children fairly late in their own lifetime.

Any time I meet people it's "do you have a girlfriend? what type of girl do you prefer? etc." and I just chalk it up to being busy at school. Because it's partially true but mostly because I'm a flaming homo.

I want children though, don't get me wrong, it's just that I don't think my parents are going to be the most accepting of the circumstances around that. They're fairly conservative. And being in the South, everyone you meet is Christian. My friends being fairly hardcore. Apparently.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-07-15-22-15-31.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-07-15-22-15-31.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>5310447
Stop talking so much and bend over.

No one cares you're gay, it's the 90.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.