[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone here who lives in Netherlands? I am new to this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: AMS.jpg (169 KB, 850x566) Image search: [Google]
AMS.jpg
169 KB, 850x566
Is there anyone here who lives in Netherlands? I am new to this country and I'd like to meet 4chan anons nearby.
>>
>>5309570
Hey, i'm 19, gay, top and I live in Leiden. Where do you live?
>>
>>5310424
>Hey, i'm 19, gay, top and I live in Leiden.
This is becoming scary.
>>
>>5310445
get your shit rocked anon.
>>
>>5310471
No seriously, I never met a dutch guy before on /lgbt/, let alone in my hometown.
>>
File: 1369766507126.jpg (334 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
1369766507126.jpg
334 KB, 500x711
>>5310477
it's meant to be.

maybe he's cute. probably not. but you never know.

i mean, anyone who immediately reveals their sexual preference in their hello is sketchy. but. idk anon.
>>
>>5310516
>it's meant to be.
Maybe.
>maybe he's cute. probably not. but you never know.
I ain't cute either.
I'm just wondering if it's someone I happen to know. But all the gay guys I know don't browse 4chan.
>>
>>5310424
You are too young for me. Sorry.
>>
>>5310516
I'm actually 8/10 dutch twink but okay
>>
>>5310634
You gonna post pics or am I just supposed to take your word?
>>
>>5310648
''I'm going wild''
>>
>>5310673
I don't think I've ever seen you around.
Then again I don't go out much.
>>
>>5310673
Did you take this photo at Thomas yesterday? lol
>>
>>5310681
Just a tip:
If you want to score some boys go to ''Pann'' it's a straight-friendly gayfest for adolescents, you should google it.
>>
>>5310695
Thomas?
>>
>>5310699
Nope. Just realized it was a mistake. Thomas has the same interior design like in your photo but a litle bit different.
>>
>>5310696
Tell me more about this "Pann".
>>
>>5310673
yeah i'd probably take it.

assuming that actually is you.
>>
>>5310702
Who are you anyway? You live near/in Eindhoven?
>>
>>5310709
he is typical Dutch so I assume it's him.

>>5310711
yes Eindhoven.
>>
>>5310723
looks like im moving.
>>
>>5310707
Basically it's a huge party for LGBT people who can meet up and dance, or drink a beer, or whatever. It is nice because we as dutch LGBT it is a perfect nightspot.
But 9 out of 10 times it is just for hooking up, it's free sex lol
>>
>>5310723
Pic pls
>>
>>5310734
What is the average age at these Pann events?

http://pann.nl/events/feesten/1212-tilburg/

At this website, it shows that there are 4 options and PANN Tilburg < 24.00 is already sold out. Does that mean if I buy a ticket I can spend time til 24?

How come do people hook up in such place? I assume there is no dark rooms or play rooms in the Pann event? People just meet and go home to have sex?
>>
>>5310747
Just because I live in Eindhoven doesn't mean that I am Dutch. I am an expat.
>>
>>5310752
>What is the average age at these Pann events?
between 18-24

>At this website, it shows that there are 4 options and PANN Tilburg < 24.00 is already sold out. Does that mean if I buy a ticket I can spend time til 24?
It means that if you buy a ticked from 24:00 it means that you have to be inside the club at 24:00 otherwise they won't let you in. If you buy a ticket from 23:30 it means that you have to enter the club at 23:30, etc.

>How come do people hook up in such place? I assume there is no dark rooms or play rooms in the Pann event? People just meet and go home to have sex?
Its more like: get drunk, flirt with someone, dance, get drunk together, kiss, go home, then fuck. It's not a fuckfest desu, but the people makes it a fuckfest.
>>
>>5310759
So? That doesn't mean that you can't send a pic of yourself...
>>
>>5310792
Never heard of this before. It sounds interesting.

Do you think it is worth it? By the way, I know that train will not work after midnight. If I go to Tilburg for this event, is there any place cheap that I can spend the night? I want to give it a try to this event.
>>
>>5310802
Why do you want to see me lol :D I am just a normal straight acting guy.
>>
>>5310803
Is it worth? Well it's a nightspot, I like Pann because I can be openly gay with friends and other LGBT.

Pros: The music is great, everyone is either stoned or drunk. It's not that expensive. Get sex real easy. The atmosphere is really nice.

Cons: Its not a twink walhalla, some guys are ugly but okay. (Pann has facebook you should check the photo's) Public Transport is down till 4:00 AM so you either stay till 4:00 or you stay at someones home.
>>
>>5310842
Just checked the facebook photos. The majority seems too young. Mostly between 16-24.

Do you know any events in NL for guys between 26-32? It doesn't have to be a gay event. It can be a gay-friendly or bisexual event. Or a bar, a club, a place?
>>
>>5310886
Already thought so.

But big cities as, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Haarlem, has a lot of gay bars/clubs.

Also I think Pann has 23+ events.

But i've never experienced any other gay nightspot than Pann.

Conclusion: google Amsterdam gay bars, Amsterdam has the best gay bars from what i've heard.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.