[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grindr stories/experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
Grindr stories/experiences
>>
>>5307203
>Find a guy on grindr
>Nice cock
>I drive to his house and get fucked like the slut >I am
>Go home and take a shower
>The end
>>
>>5307203
>find guy on grindr
>drive to his house
>get fucked
>go home
>go to bed
>>
>don't meet anyone on grindr
>get messages from 18-25 year olds daily
>none in my own age group
>everyone has gay face
>just go to bed
>>
>get a grindr
>start hittin up guys
>get invited over
>get scared bc too pussy
>turn computer off and Jack it to your beta-tears
>>
is Grindr a good place to find underage boypussy?
>>
>get grindr
>realize there are a couple of guys within half of a mile from me
>some are even in the same apartment complex as me
>immediately freak out and delete the app
>go to bed
>>
>>5308944
yes
>>
>>5307203
>no push notifications

to the trashcan it goes
>>
File: trump frogs.jpg (68 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
trump frogs.jpg
68 KB, 600x900
Message dudes
Meet for sex
Have sex
>>
Bicurious before this. Just got out of the Marines Met a realllllly sexy trap from chicago on grindr. We talk for awhile and make plans to meet but I keep flaking because I'm nervous. I finally get some balls and decide to meet her. She was latin, thin, sexiest legs ever. She has me pickup a bottle of vodka and redbulls. I meet her, her voice is deeper than I expected but still incredibly sexy. We hang out and chill in her room in her apt for a few hours. We start to make out aggressive as fuck. we both get naked and continue making out. Feeling her cock against mine made it harder than its ever been. She gets on top and quickly slides her cock in me. I push her off because it hurt so bad. She gets more lube and lubes us both up. We take a few more shots and back at it. She starts fucking me, it hurt at first but it felt incredible after. She started destroying my ass, fucking super hard. She held my legs over my head, bent me over the bed, fucked me on the floor, I tell her I have to go to the bathroom and she comes up behind me peeing and starts fucking me again. We go into the kitchen and she fucks me over the kitchen table then sits down and I ride her cock. We go back to the bed and I ride her cock for about 5 min. Easily the most pleasurable feeling ive ever felt. I was absolutely drunk on vodka and her dick. She fucked me from 1am - 5am. I had work at 10 so I decided to drive home. I've got a girlfriend now who I'm crazy about but if we were to break up I think I'd go on a grindr spree
>>
>>5310984
fake and gay
>>
>>5308974
>Not banding together to form a gay apartment community
>Castle Gayskull
>Casterly Cock
>The Bear Arms
>Knotted Oaks
>Camp Gay-vid
OK I'm out of ideas right now. But this isn't tough.
>>
>>5310984
>she

A woman with a penis? Is that how you justify this? Dude you let a guy fuck you in the ass. Does your girlfriend have a penis too? I think you might just be gay and have repressed feelings. We're you molested as a child by a man with a penis?
>>
>>5310984
You bottomed for five hours. Yeah man, you're thuper gay, >>5311075 is right.
>>
>>5311042
For the record, I laughed.
>>
>>5310984
I never understand why anyone would want a trap to fuck them in the ass? May as well use an actual man? Just accept you're gay take a big hairy man in your ass.
>>
>>5311113
I don't see them as dudes. In my mind they're like the 3rd gender. I'm attracted to traps and girls. I've never realy been attracted to just dudes though
>>
>>5311113
especially since I've been to thailand. Traps there are hotter than 99.9% of women everywhere
>>
>>5310995
Actually true.
gay? yea maybe
>>
>>5310995

Comments like that are why no one wants to share personal stories that are interesting.

Same with /hm/ I dont know what it is about the two boards that are so negative.
>>
File: BxZ3Quj.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
BxZ3Quj.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>5311961
>I don't see them as dudes.
>In my mind they're like the 3rd gender.
>>
>>5310995
actually true
gay? ya, maybe
>>
>>5312004

Thats the same way I see feminine males generally. I just dont see the point of calling someone something they dont relate to. Unless they explicitly say they want to be called he or him, it just seems more natural to refer to them as females. I dont think third gender pronouns are necessary.

One bf I had seemed to go between getting frustrated by it to liking it, I never really understood which she preferred. If I called her him, she would seem let down. If I called her her, she would get momentarily snippy, and then would peacefully acquiesce and responded the same.

Women are fickle I guess. Or whatever you want to call them. All I know is that if you like dicks, you may as well be a girl as far as Im concerned. I use male and female to denote anatomy, sure. But who the person is is a different matter. Its not meant to be insulting, just clarifying for relationship and interaction purposes. If someone seems like they want to be treated as a girl, then thats how I relate to them. It just doesnt seem to make sense to stick my dick in someone and then confuse a male with being a man. Its a chick, and thats just fine.
>>
>>5311961

I'm the same way, I love dick and feminine cuteness.
>>
File: 1446016822515.jpg (39 KB, 457x480) Image search: [Google]
1446016822515.jpg
39 KB, 457x480
>>5311042
10/10, made me chuckle
>>
>>5312553
Exactly.
>>
>>5312001
EH, it's all good. Definitely true story though. My ass hurt for about 2 days lol
>>
>find guy on grindr
>30 minutes walk to his house
>have sex 7 times all through the night
>have breakfast with each other
>go home and go to bed at 1pm
>>
I'm scared of using tinder, how much rejection goes on? I really can't handle the feel of being completely ignored.

I'm scared of putting my face out there, and being outed as a homo.

I'm just so lonely... I just want to suck some dick and be a bitch.

How many bottoms are there compared to tops?
>>
>>5317478
I mean grinder.
>>
>>5317478
Lots of bottoms and versefigs but also some tops. Most of the guys that have contacted me are bottom but then again my profile says I'm top
>>
>>5317478
Honestly you don't have to message anyone. I'm average looking and about 25 guys messaged me in the space of about 5 hours before I deleted the app.
>>
>>5317508
But I'm so afraid of getting ignored, I'm not gonna create a profile until I've gotten toned and muscular, and found peace with being gay.

I don't even use facebook because I'm too afraid to see pictures of myself, people tell me I'm good looking and handsome, but for some reason I have a real phobia about people taking pictures of me, If someone does, I don't even want to see it, I don't want to see how hideous I am, I think I need to talk to my therapist about this shit, social media is her to stay and I just have to get used to it and stop being such a scared little bitch.

When a girl I had sex with told me I was cute while I was fucking her, I was like really? You really think that of me. I've been told I'm good looking but some how I listen to it, I'm so self conscious, it's fucking scary.
>>
Shared this befor but not for a few months maybe. Also left out a couple parts.

>just got my life together and was on a 2 year dry spell.
>download Grindr for the first time
>few guys maybe but most either bail or I bail on.
>fireplace .jpeg begins blowing up my inbox
>says he's in his late 20's
Being 21 at the time I'm okay with that. Like tad bit older men.
We talk for about a week then I build up the balls to meet him.
He wants to meet in middle of mall.
>uncomfortable as fun but do it.
>>
Dated a guy for justhe short of a year, he said he hated the idea of ever using grindr. He starts acting fishy near the end. He ends in. Goto grindr cuz I'm depressed and need to fuck...

He's using a pic of the both of us in it....says he was there for months. That fucking bitch.

That's my experience with that app. God damn I feel pathetic for having fell that far to actually install that ap
>>
Should I use me real email when I sign up for grindr? Or should I create a new one?
>>
File: image.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142 KB, 415x367
>>5307203
>literally 5 minutes ago
>sister asks me if I still have a grindr
>lie, say no
>oh, well "gay friend of hers" said that there was a "my height" guy 73 feet away from him
>"oh, good"
>"I blamed it on (other questionably gay kid)"
>delete Grindr right away
>mfw biggest drama queen loudmouth has suspicion I could be gay
>mfw in closet
I have a class with him too
>>
>>5317588

that's why I haven't downloaded it, that location system is too accurate and intrusive.
>>
>>5317602
You can disable that.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 255x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 255x184
>>5317562

>dude is a Latin bear with a bit of a belly
>dude is also not later 20's maybe just a super hard late 20 but looking like early 30's.
>dude is akward
>being horny blinds me to some of the cringe I was experiencing
>takes me to a house under construction
>"this could be our house"
>get really uncomfortable.
>easies up and takes me back to his place
>now shit goes down hill at an alarming rate.

>he begins talking about his roommate
>his roommate has a disorder that damages him (can't remember name but maybe ms)
>mildly uncomfortable but ignore it as its dickish on my end
>open door to house 1 bedroom apt.
>man with ms has 30 something cans of Mountain Dew around his computer
>ohfuck
>crooked eye spots me and commences flirting.
>I'm speechless
>Grindr dude acts oblivious
>cling to Grindr dude and wave off his roommate.
>as night goes on shit gets more uncomfortable as roommate talks about how he was abandoned by his family.
>Grindr dude motions me to bed.
>Grindr dude kicks ms kid out of the one bedroom.
At this point I have accepted I'm probably a piece of shit and Dick is not worth this experience.
>Grindr dude starts taking thing up
>I'm confused at my current experience but go with it.
>wips out his throbbing 3 incher and begins slamming my ass BB.
>cums in me staring into my eyes
>"I will always be inside of you now"
>I lay staring at the ceiling for the next few hours wondering what's happened to my life.
>the roommate with ms is audibly crying all night.
>the house has no ac and I now notice how dirty this place is. There are gnats everywhere
>before I leave he gives me a toy truck telling me I'm like a truck because I keep trucking through hard ships in my life.
>leave an never turn back.
>never answer his calls

Mfw he was 40 something
Mfw I kicked an ms dude out of his bed and fucked his only friend on it.
Mfw I experienced hell I never thought existed.
Mfw he still texts asking if I remember he's inside me.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>5317633
Ps here is the truck.

I don't even know why I still have this.

All around terrible experience on all levels.
-1/10
>>
>>5317633

he's still inside you, the aids at least.
>>
>>5317649
I would take AIDS over the emotional despair I felt being in that gnat filled 1 bedroom apt with a ms guy, or something, crying all night as lay next to this Latin bear.

I think I'm less of a person after having that experience
>>
>>5317478
People practically throw themselves at each other on this app, you really don't have to worry about getting rejected at all.

I made an account with the most basic required info (I don't remember exactly what I put but I know it wasn't much) with zero profile pic and I had a shit ton of random guys message me.

I don't know what I put though.
My height (6'4"), age (20), ethnicity (mixed Asian/white) and weight (160 lbs) maybe? Or sexual preference (vers.)?

But regardless, no profile pic so I just attribute it to desperation. I just wanted to see what the other gays in my area looked like. It was exactly as I expected.
>>
>>5317633
Why would you fuck a random guy from Grindr without a condom? Holy shit you are stupid.
>>
>>5317772
Well he got himself into that whole situation in the first place
>>
>>5317802
The enormous amount of cock thirst may have blinded me.
Then it was kinda like "well you got here and it couldn't get much worse"
But it did and I told myself 2 more times before I lost all hope.
>>
>>5317633
this cant be real
>>
>>5317633
>>wips out his throbbing 3 incher and begins slamming my ass BB.
>>cums in me staring into my eyes
>>"I will always be inside of you now"

What the fuck is wrong with you anon? Why would you ever bareback with someone who isn't your bf or you trust with that kind of shit?

This shit right here is exactly why I wouldn't fuck anyone off of CL or an app like Grindr. Literally bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>5307203

Why would I use that? 90%+ of the people on grindr are HIV positive

FYI
>>
>>5318393
I was on grindr for less than an hr. I saw the messages I was getting and became disgusted with myself. Desperation drove me to that shit hole. I've no intention of going back.
>>
File: Castle-Gayskull-Vince-Kramer.jpg (600 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Castle-Gayskull-Vince-Kramer.jpg
600 KB, 600x800
>>5311042
>Castle Gayskull
>>
>>5318393
Naive and desperate lol.

Didn't get anything from him. Plus his work required mandatory testing for a bunch of shit.

Not a solid reason but being in a dry spell for 2 years and being in the moment doesn't really make it easy to think about it.
>>
>>5317644
>>
>>5317633
genuinely amusing fake story
>>
Are you more or less likely to contact HIV from a random single dude on Grindr, or a middle class, middle aged couple who've been together for 8 years on Grindr?
>>
>>5318588
Depends on the guy innit.

I'd say the guy if it was truly random.
>>
The grindr community in my area has weak af dick game. Damn is it disappointing.
>>
>Change picture
>Bunch of people message saying it's a nice pic
>Just log on
>Have message from a blank profile with no info
>"Ugly"

Hahaha.
>>
>>5307203
>Hanging out with friends
>All straight, I had come out recently at the time
>All three browsing Tinder, didn't tell them but it was making me jealous and insecure as fuck
>Remember someone namedropping Grindr on a /Co/ thread
>Download in an implicit and sad "m-me too guys"
>start browsing
>the horror.jpg
>start getting PMs from creepy dudes above 40 and a dude called 'cocksucker w/place and a condom profile pic
>uninstalled

Downloaded Hornet later, loved the age filter and managed to strike a couple of conversations but never with decent-looking people even close to my age range (21, 29 is as far as I'd go).
I started hitting the gym, waiting to leave skellymode to try either again.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.