[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Years on hrt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 600x425
Still manly as fuck. Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>5304121

what've you got to lose, really?
>>
>>5304136
What? From suicide? I guess literally everything.
>>
>>5304142

yeah, that's my point you big dumb idiot

go get some ice cream or something and calm down. things are going to be fine. not ideal, but fine.
>>
>>5304164
But I hate myself and can't stop thinking about suicide? Will probably never have bf because I'm weird and gross.

Help
>>
>>5304180

well you can either kill yourself now and never have a bf or you can keep trying

pick 1
>>
>>5304121
Didnt know Brianna Wu makes thread on 4chan...
>>
>>5304121

Post pics. Maybe we can help you out or something.
>>
>>5304121
Are you possibly holding yourself to ridiculously high standards of beauty? Do you only value yourself by your appearance?
Just wondering if that's what causes you to feel the way you do.
>>
>>5304425
Is wanting to pass a ridiculously high standard of beauty?
>>
FFS
>>
>>5304425
Will you quit with that meme? Wanting to pass is not holding yourself to a ridiculous beauty standard. It is recognizing that there are sexually dimorphic traits in males that will prevent you from being seen as a woman if you have them. It's not about being pretty or not.

>inb4, but there are tall women, or strong jawed women, or broad chested women, or women with manly foreheads,etc..
When it all adds up, the subconscious identifies it as male.
>>
>>5305167
Not necessarily, but whether you pass can be quite subjective.

>>5305325
Meme? 1st time I've said that. The point I was considering was maybe they have a skewed view of what does and doesn't constitute feminine.
Add to that the fact our emotional state can affect our view of things considerably, which I know from personal experience having battled with depression my whole life.
Basically, stop and think, maybe it's not as bad as you think it is
>>
>>5304121
If you're going to kill yourself, do the rest of us a favor and take a couple of TERFs with you.
>>
>>5305631
>creating martyrs
>>
>>5305654
If killing people created martyrs the way you're implying, there'd be a shitload of trans martyrs.
>>
>>5305664
>there'd be a shitload of trans martyrs.

but...there are.
>>
>>5308426
And how many of those can be named by the average person on the street? You can't consider a person a martyr if they're not part of the public's consciousness.
>>
Detransition, work out. Even with an ugly face, gay guys will still go out with you if you have a good body. Step away from the trans stuff and unbrainwash yourself. You dont have to be a woman to do, like, or wear anything. When you truly understand that and stop giving a fuck, you wont have dysphoria (unless you have trauma stuff going on, in which case go see a therapist).
>>
>>5308453
>And how many of those can be named by the average person on the street? You can't consider a person a martyr if they're not part of the public's consciousness.

so how many martyrs do you know?

any kind.
>>
Do it, faggot.
>>
File: 41wsKv6EXXL._UL1500_.jpg (53 KB, 1043x1500) Image search: [Google]
41wsKv6EXXL._UL1500_.jpg
53 KB, 1043x1500
Ta-da
>>
>>5305325
It could just be that OP is a massive faggot who is 5'5 and complains about being tall like you see on here from time to time, and has narrow shoulders, etc. but still craves external reassurance
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.