[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 96593-93204.jpg (47 KB, 303x318) Image search: [Google]
96593-93204.jpg
47 KB, 303x318
Basically these people say that you are straight, unless you have the potential to be LGBT and that "switch" is turned on.

I had queer tendencies for all my life... but my "bisexual switch" was stuck in a half-off position until a few months ago. I couldn't be happier that it got fixed (turned on).

http://www.neuroscientistnews.com/research-news/researchers-dispute-continuum-theory-sexual-orientation
>>
>>5302276
According to this article bisexuals don't exist, sorry sunshine.
>>
>>5302276
Social Psychology is a pseudo science m8. Almost 2 out of 3 studies AR P-hacked
>>
I have trouble understanding how this is meaningfully different from the spectrum model
>>
>>5302344
Exactly. If you really look at it there is nothing new here. Just typical clickbait academic/media grind for dollars.
>>
>science news site
protip: if you can't find the article with a Google Scholar search, it's 99% likely to not be useful
exceptions to above rule:
>Scientific 'Merican
>Discover magazenis
>>
They'd never let you use this as a source in a college paper.
>>
File: 8-cell.gif (3 MB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
8-cell.gif
3 MB, 255x255
I always felt sexuality was more like a hypercube rather than a switch that is either on or off tbqh
>>
>>5302276
>LGBT
>T
stopped reading
>>
>>5304736
Then don't show it only rotating on one axis
>>
>>5304790
I can't make you a tesseract in real life buddy, like you I'm stuck in the third dimension having to express myself in two dimensions.
>>
>>5302276
"Science: things are either X or not-X"

Welcome to tautology club.

>>5304757
The acronym "LGBT" does not actually appear in the article. OP is the one who fucked up.
>>
>>5302344
The OP really distorted the meaning of the article.

This is meaningful for research purposes to study how health and various things vary between straightfags and gayfags. Instead of having to consider every nuance and gradient of the sexuality scale, the researchers showed that you just need "hetero" and "not hetero".

That's all this is saying. OP is a fucking retard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.