[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever gotten a hemorrhoid from anal sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
Have you ever gotten a hemorrhoid from anal sex?
>>
No hemorrhoid but this one time my bf didn't use enough lube and it hurt like hell.

I've told him to stop because he was hurting me but he didn't listen.

Fucker made me bleed for 2 months straight everytime I had to poo.
>>
>>5300671
no. Infact anal sex will make it almost impossible for you to get hemorrhoids UNLESS you do really reckless shit like get fucked by GIGANTIC things or without enough lube.
Hemorrhoids happen because of extreme stress on the anal ring muscle that basically crystallizes the vain(which then swells from loss of blood flow. Its important to understand that once you get one, its there for life. It might not always swell up, but the damage to the circulatory system does not go away)
You avoid them by knowing how to relax your ass and shitting properly.... gay men who engage in anal sex generally know how to relax their anus and tend to have a proper diet that makes hard stool less likely.

Anal fissures are very likely to happen though, and THOSE deserve a lot of attention. If you get one, quit getting fucked for a few days or a week. Wipe very thoroughly(and gently) with wet toilet paper, and apply antibacterial lotion to your anus after you wipe. If it gets infected, which is pretty easy with all the bacteria in the region, it can be horrible.
>>
>>5300671
Yeah. This dude was rimming me and sucked too hard it looked like a swollen purple vein ball. Hurt so bad for weeks. Eventually it went away and im glad for that.
>>
>>5301503
>wet toiler paper
Just get baby wipes
>>
>>5300671
Well buttplugs were historically used as a cure for hemorrhoids.
But I guess sex is a little more rough which can cause fissures which can potentially lead to hemorrhoids if they're pretty severe.
>>
>>5300671
If you get hemeroids from anal sex its because you had a pre-disposition for them already.

My whole family gets hemeroids.

After the first time I had anal, I got hemeroids. Told my mother and she said litterally everyone in her family had them cosntantly. I was apparently luck because I never got them again, But my straight brother gets them at least twice a year. I still do rough anal all the time though.
>>
>>5301503
this has been very informative, thank you
>>
>>5303203

Me too, but I cannot have anal often because of them

I have basically only been fucked a couple of times a year the last 3-4 years because of them, and I have had the elastiband surgery 3 times now.
Never again.
Rather no anal than elastiband.

But I also got too cocky and played with too-large toys when I first had the surgery and my ass felt like it was ready (beer-can sized buttplug yah)
>>
>>5303143
wot mate?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.